~|โ€ขThis is K-12โ€ข|~ (PPG editi...

By powerpuffangel102

"Wait, was my dream again?" "I remember entering a huge library. Seeing new books that haven't even been publ... More

โ‡This is K-12โ‡
๐ŸŒธThis is Blossom Sirens๐ŸŒธ
โญThis is Buttercup Morrisโญ
๐ŸšƒWheels on the bus๐Ÿšƒ
๐Ÿ’ขBack to another Hell๐Ÿ’ข
โ€นThis is First gradeโ€บ
๐Ÿ’ฅClass Fight๐Ÿ’ฅ
โ€นโ€นThis is Second gradeโ€บโ€บ

๐Ÿ’งThis is Bubbles Gracer๐Ÿ’ง

161 7 0
By powerpuffangel102

A blue alarm clock ringed through the silence of the Gracer residence.
The tired blonde turned off her alarm, rubbing the sleepiness out of her eyes. She sat up to see her pet snake sleeping next to her. She smiled and petted the animal, earning a satisfied hiss.

"C'mon Poppy. I'll go and feed you." The girl smiled and sprung up from her bed. She went to her vanity and brushed her hair, putting it into two high pigtails. She smiled at herself in the mirror and picked up a perfume bottle and sprayed herself with the blueberry scent.

She walked to her closet to open the doors and pull out her uniform. She giggled on how pretty it looked and changed.

‘I still have to thank mom for helping me dye the dress blue and put light blue polka dots on the sleeves.’ she smiled as she was done with her uniform. She grabbed a black headband and slid it through her hair to keep the bubbles invisible.

She jogged downstairs to see her mom no where in sight. She called out to her mother but with no answer. She sighed and walked to the kitchen to find a note on the refrigerator.

“ Dear sweetie,

I had to leave for work early. So you're going to have to leave earlier to get to the bus. The cereal is in the second top cabinet and the milk is in the top shelf of the fridge. Your lunch for school is in the microwave. And please feed Poppy enough since I won't be back until tommorow morning.

Have a great day at school Bubbles!

Love,
Mom”

Bubbles sighed as she read the note. She glared at it and it caused it to burst into flames. She smiled at herself and continued on with her day. She got out the ingredients where her mother told her it would be.
She poured the milk and the cereal into a pastel blue bowl and began eating.
She went to get another scoop but saw that her cereal spelled out a word. She frowned at the sight of it.

Dad

She tried to ignore it and ate the last three pieces. She drank the milk and put the bowl in the sink to wash the remaining dishes. The whole time thinking about a memory.

~~~~~

"Daddy!" Yelled a cheerful girl, running towards her father. Her dad smiled at her, letting his golden strands blow in his face because of the wind.

"Can I go play with the doggy?" The little girl pleaded, begging her father to come with her. The male smiled and patted his daughter's head.
"Let's just wait till your mother gets back from work." He calmly said, looking up at the blue sky.

"But that will take forever! Please! You can come with me!" She beamed, tugging her father's sleeve. He bit his lower lip but smiled once more.
"Alright. Just give me a second to gather me belongings." He said. The little girl cheered with joy, thanking her father.

"I'll go wait by the tree!" She pointed at the Apple tree that was in the distance.
"Okay but not too far kiddo."
"I won't!" She smiled and skipped towards the tree. But she soon slowed down due to not much energy.
She regained herself to stand up and walk around the tree. Examining the textures and the smell of nature.

‘Daddy should hurry. It's getting dark..’ she thought, shivering form the cold. She waited for a little longer, to see that dark clouds were beginning to close the sun and the sky.

"Daddy?" She called out, searching for her father. She walked back towards their picnic blanket, to see the basket is still there with her dad's wallet and car keys. She whimpered but continued the search in the semi darkness.
The wind caught up, getting stronger by the minute. Making it hard for Bubbles to walk any further. But she tried.

She walked a few more feet, to see a giant man standing there, as still as a rock. Bubbles questioned him but decided to ask for help to find her father.
"Excuse me! Mister man!" She yelled out, the breeze getting stronger. The man figure turned around to see the girl holding her arms from the cold.
"I can't find my daddy! Could you help me?" She cried out, hoping the man would accept. Even if the darkness nearly covered the man, you could see a sickening smile crawling up his face. He started shuddering, as if it was some funny.

Bubbles started to tear up but yelled at the man.
"It's not funny! Please...can you help me.." she pleaded, falling on her knees. The man's shuddering soon turned into laughter, causing the girl to get a little frightened. He laughed non stop, as if he was a psychopath.

Bubbles was focused on his laughter, that she didn't notice the gun he pulled out. It was a shotgun. He aimed it towards her face, ready to shoot. Bubbles started crying, praying her father would get here as soon as possible.

"Please.." she whispered, a storm turning up as it started to rain. The man continued to laugh and loaded his gun and put his index finger on the trigger.
Before pulling the trigger, he said one thing that Bubbles would never forget.

"Crybaby." And the trigger wad pulled but a different scream was heard. Bubbles looked up to see her father covering her, his eyes rolling to the back of his head. A bullet that went from the back to the heart.
Bubbles started crying, hugging her father. She pleaded and prayed for her father to say something but all that could come out was silence. She looked back at the distance the bullet came through, to see the man no where in sight.

She ignored it and kept hugging her father, ignoring the police sirens and the sound of her mother's crying and screaming voice.

~~~~

"H-Huh?" Bubbles got startled, feeling something crawl between her legs. She looked down to see her pet snake, Poppy, slithering around her. She smiled and picked Poppy up.
"Hey Poppy. Don't scare me like that okay." Bubbles giggled and scratched the snake's head with her finger.
Bubbles looked up and noticed the time had struck fifteen minutes before seven. She gently put Poppy down and rushed back upstairs to get her backpack.

She ran but stopped midway when she looked at her mirror. She saw her baby blue eyes reflecting in the mirror. She frowned but put on a big smile.

‘Mother said to smile.’

~~~~

She rushed out of the Gracer residence and ran towards the bus stop. And just in time, the pink bus arrived and stopped at it's tracks.
The doors opened for Bubbles to walk inside. She took a glimpse at the bus driver, smirking at her. Like she was his pray. Bubbles smiled nervously and immediately turned to find a seat.

She saw all the groups piled up together. Some talking, some smoking, some being...handsy...
Bubbles spotted a redhead with two other girls taking happily to each other. She smiled but chose her own seat. Infront of the pink bitches.

"Hey, Blue girl." The blonde one spat, glaring at her. Bubbles turned around to meet the blonde one's eyes.
"Uh..hi..?" Bubbles asked out her greeting. The rest of the girls snickered whilts the leader didn't look happy.
"That seat is reserved. So either move your fatass out of the way before something bad happens." She declared, her hands forming into fists.

"Leave her along Kelly." Someone spoke up. All of the students looked towards where the voice came from. It came from the redhead.
"No one asked you red bow. You keep your mouth shut."

"Same for you. Keep your dirty mouth to yourself and leave her alone." She said and smiled at Bubbles. Bubbles smiled back in a grateful manner.
"Ugh!" Kelly gave up and crossed her arms, turning her attention to her boyfriend.

"Here, come sit." The redhead spoke up, patting on the open seat next to her. Bubbles looked at them, her bangs hanging in her face. She smiled at them and pulled a strand of hair to the back of her ear. She stood up and sat next to the redhead, infront of the other two.

"My name is Blossom. Blossom Siren. And these are my friends." She smiled as she pointed at the two girls behind her. They smiled aswell.
"Hi, I'm Crybaby."
"I'm Angelita."

"Hi there. I'm Bubbles Gracer." She smiled and waved. Angelita looked at her, wide eyed.
"Bubbles? As in, the Bubbles who has seen the face of the well known psychopath?" She exclaimed, eager to know. Bubbles flinched and frowned at her question.
"Angelita!" Crybaby nudged Angelita in the arm.
"No it's alright really. And how do you know about me?"

"Your mother is one of the best clothing designers in the world! I love her art work! And she's actually told the local public about the incident." She said plainly. Bubbles had her thoughts, her eyes showing disbelief. She couldn't believe her mother would tell the whole world about her tragic memory.

"Sorry, let's start over." Blossom cleared her throat.
"We should've warned you about Kelly." She frowned, looking at the plastic group.
"No it's alright. What's so great about them anyway?"

"They are rich, snobby, full of plastic and a whole lot of bitches." Crybaby answered her question.

"But hey, if you stick with us, she won't bother you trust me." Crybaby reassured Bubbles. Bubbles smiled, not realizing her eyes changing from black to blue again.

The others looked at her surprised but soon smiled to see another one is like them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 4.8K 54
โ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. โž kate martin x fem! oc
29.2K 534 35
หš ยท . "Welcome to FPE Oneshots!, feel free to make requests." โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โœŽ ๐™๐™š๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ...
266K 7.8K 133
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
149K 3.3K 60
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad