New Home [gxg]

By unkn0wn_writes

Noelle Bennett 16 years old and moved to her dad and his new family because she had many problems at home. He... More

Chapter 1 - Who's that?
Chapter 2 - It's fine
Chapter 3 - Elle
Chapter 4 - Everything is my fault
Chapter 5 - It doesn't matter who I am
Chapter 6 - Isn't there something good about moving here?
Chapter 7 - I think I have an idea
Chapter 8 - You nearly gave me a heart attack
Chapter 10 - Aren't we allowed to cuddle?
Chapter 11 - Can I kiss you?
Chapter 12 - Looks like school is going to be hard for us
Chapter 13 - As if someone like her wants someone like you
Chapter 14 - I promise
Chapter 15 - Without me
Chapter 16 - I'm not everyone
Chapter 17 - You're a good girlfriend
Chapter 18 - Yeah I really am
Chapter 19 - I got to meet you
Chapter 20 - Happy birthday
Chapter 21 - What makes me different?
Chapter 22 - I can see the way you look at each other
Chapter 23 - She tells me that every day
Chapter 24 - What are you doing here?
Chapter 25 - I have the best girlfriend ever
Chapter 26 - I can't believe you just did that!
Chapter 27 - anniversary
Chapter 28 - Should I go on?
Chapter 29 - Really serious
Chapter 30 - Only with you
Chapter 31 - Not if you found the right person already
Chapter 32 - Will you marry me?
Chapter 33 - He won't stand a chance against jealous Skylar
Chapter 34 - A lot happened in two years
Chapter 35 - I kissed a girl and I liked it
Chapter 36 - I'm going to marry you and nothing is going to stop me from that
Chapter 37 - I want my pillow
Chapter 38 - I can't even believe it myself
Chapter 39 - I ask that myself every day
Chapter 40 - I do [Epilogue]
NEW STORY
SEQUEL
NEW STORY - Roommates

Chapter 9 - Don't freak out

33.6K 891 417
By unkn0wn_writes

Noelles Pov:

"Don't freak out."she whispered and I gulped.

She then slowly leaned in and kissed me softly.My eyes widened but flew shut when her lips met mine.

I slowly brought my hands to her cheeks pulling her closer.When I realised what I'm doing I quickly pulled away.

We stared at each for a few seconds before I stood up and walked away.

I walked towards the water and walked along the coast.

What did just happened?Skylar just kissed me..Well it was just a dare but still..she choose me.

"Noelle please wait!"I heard behind me but I just kept walking.

She then grabbed my arm and spinned around."Noelle please."Skylar begged.

"I'm sorry..I should have never kissed you beacuse I didn't know how you would react.."she said and looked down.

"It's just..I really like you..and I know that probably sounds stupid because we know each other for three days but for me it feels like we know each other way longer."she continued and I couldn't help but smile.

She feels the fucking same way!

"I feel the same."I said and she looked up to me and smiled widly."But..I've never been in a relationship before so I want to take things slow.."I added and she nodded.

"So..um..was that your first kiss?"she asked shyly.

"Yeah.."I said and look down embarrassed.

She placed her hand under my chin and lifted my head."Hey..there's nothing to be embarrassed of."she said softly and caressed my cheek.

"Do you think this will work?"I asked and she tilted her head."I mean we're technically stepsisters..even thought we're not related by blood."I continued and she took my hand with her free hand.

"Of course this will work.You like me and I like you.And besides..like you said we're not related by blood so it's completely normal.We're just two girls who live together and have the same dad.I mean he's not my real dad so it's okay."she said and we smiled at each other.

"Can I kiss you again?"she asked shyly and blushed.

I put my free hand on her waist and pulled her closer."Yes"I whispered while slowly leaning in.

She then placed her lips on mine.She let go of my hand and wrapped her arms around my neck.

Her lips are soft and our kiss is slow and passionate but not hurried.

After a few seconds we pulled away for air.We just looked at each other for a while before she pulled me into a hug.

She buried her head in the crock of my neck and her arms are wrapped around my neck while my arms are around her waist.

"Can we just stay like this forever?"Sky mumbled in my neck.

"I'd like that."I whispered and kissed her head.

We stayed like that for a few minutes until she pulled away."We should probably go back."she mumbled and I nodded.

Shs then grabbed my hand and we walked back to the others.When we we're only a couple of meters away from them she let go of my hand.

I sat down on my towel and then laid on my back again.Skylar sat down in front to me with her back facing me.Shes facing her friends and stared chatting with them.

I suddenly feel a warm hand going under my shirt on my bare stomach.When I opened my eyes I see Skylars hand on my stomach.She started softly stroking my stomach but doesn't look at me.

I know I said that we're going to take this slow but her hand on my skin just feels so nice.

She then turned her head to look at me.She smiled and winked at me before turning back.

"Girls we're going home now.You can stay here with your friends."Dad said and we nodded.

"I can drive them home."Nate said and dad thanked him before leaving with Mason and Caroline.

"Hey guys what can we do now?I bored."Lizzie asked with a sigh.

I slowly sat up and Skylar hand fell down on my thigh."Do you know the Viking game?"I asked them and the all shook their heads.

"Well when I lived in Germany with my mom we played it all the time when we were on a island for vacation."I started and slightly smiled when I remembered the times when we played that game.

Sky squeezed my thigh causing me to look at her."You okay?"she whispered and I nodded.

"Well dad bought that game and I brought it with me."I said and pointed to a bag."The game works so.We have to set up four sticks in a square shape, then we have to put five blocks between each stick and the king comes into the middle of the field.We have six sticks that you'll throw on the blocks,the one divided among the team."I explained.

"Okay then let's play!"Lizzie said motivate and jumps up.

Skylar stands up to and hold out her hand for me to grab.So I grabbed her hand and she pulles me up but so that our faces are just a few inches away from each other.

"I have the feeling that you really like my abs."I said when she placed one hand under my shirt on my stomach.

"Maybe."she replied and smirked at me.I then pulled off my tshirt so that I'm only standing in my black sports bra and my black jeans.

"Better?"I teased and she blushed but then looked down at my stomach and bite her lip.

She hummed in response and then walked away.

We start playing the game.It's me and Lizzie angainst Skylar and Nate.

Right now it's their time to throw the sticks so Lizzie and me are just standing at the side watching them.

"You couldn't answer my question earlier so..can you answer it now?Do you like her?"Lizzie asked with crossed arms and a smirk on her face.

I scratched my neck nervously and then nodded.I then look at Skylar who is laughing with Nate and sighed.

"By the way..Nate is gay so there's nothing to be jealous of."Lizzie whispered to me and then grabbed the sticks because now it's our time to play.

We played for a few minutes and at the end Lizzie and I won.We high fived and I then look at Sky and stretched my tongue out.

"Do you wanna play again?Maybe you win next time."I teased her and she glared at me.

"You're so dead."she said and run to me.I quickly turned around and run away from her.

After a few seconds I stopped ans turned around to look where she is but the next thing I know is me laying on the sand with my back and Skylar on top of me.Her hands are on each side of my head and we stare in each others eyes for a while.

"I want to kiss you.."she whispered and licked her lips.

"I know..I want that too but your friends are watching us.."I said and she nodded.

She then stood up and hold her hand out.I grabbed her hand and she pulled me up.

Lizzie and Nate came then and Lizzie smirked at me.

"So..Noelle you said you lived in Germany."Nate started and I nod."So you're german."he continued and I nodded again.

"Why do you speak so good english then?No offence but you also have an american accent."he said and I shrugged.

"Well I always liked english so I watched film and series on english or read books in english and in school my favourite subjects was or still is english so I liked studying or learing vocabs."I explained and he nodded.

"I didn't know that."Sky said and I smiled at her."Now you know."I replied and she smiles back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 43.7K 50
Emery is a very shy high school student who is having a hard time navigating her way around her senior year after a terrible accident she had. Then...
3.8M 99.2K 38
Highest ranking(s): #1 in pride #1 in les #1 in drama #1 in girlxgirl #2 in lesbian #4 in gxg #5 in lgbt (PART ONE OF TWO) Jennifer, a young and be...
17K 526 34
When she started high school, Olivia had only one goal when she transferred to Clover High: she wanted to be popular and stand out academically and i...
239K 6.8K 39
Kelly Myers heart was broken, her boyfriend of 2 years cheated on her with her best friend. She was heart broken and decided she needed a fresh start...