The Assassin Of The Modern Er...

By otaku_love_anime

In this story is about a modern world scariest assassin reader who had crossed time to an anime world. World... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Crossed time?
Chapter 3: Yuan arrival
Chapter 4: Game
Chapter 5: Blood
Chapter 6: Marechi
Chapter 7: Reborn Of The Crimson Blood Rose
Chapter 8: The past to future
Chapter 9: Final Selection
Chapter 10: Survival
Chapter 11: Breath Techniques
Chapter 12: Mission
Chapter 13: Creature of the Dark
Chapter 14: Battle
Chapter 15: Battle II
Chapter 16: New encounter
Chapter 17: Part of the past
Chapter 18: The Kamaboko's
Chapter 19: A joined mission
Chapter 20: The Shinazugawa's
Chapter 21: A village for travellers pt.1
Chapter 22: A Village For Travellers pt.2
Chapter 23: The Upper moon 2
Chapter 24: New found Threat
Chapter 25: Demon Slayer Corp.
Chapter 26: New Pillar??
Chapter 27: Meeting the Mist pillar
Chapter 28: Fire & Stone pt.1
Chapter 29: Fire & Stone pt.2

Chapter 2: My new life

30.3K 934 904
By otaku_love_anime

An: just to let you know. Im a Filipino but English is not my second language so i am a tinsy little bit bad at English even tho im still improving my writing skill.

Move on~

(Y/n) POV

   The time sashi and I entered the dojo, we were met by a two worried figures, as the memory that was shown to me. I presume we were met by the parents of the original owner of this body.

  "(Y/n)!! Where have you been!? Im worried sick" the female said which I think I will treat as my mother, said. 'Gotta live this new life as the original owner of the body. And better not screw it' i thought as I gave a nervous laugh towards oka-san.

"Don't disappear all of sudden! Yuan who I arrange you to marry will arrive in a few days. You better fix and ready yourself" Oto-san said, earning a 'tck' mark pop on my forehead.

  'Why not be worried that your daughter was almost killed, a**hole!!. And yet you only worry of the marriage!? Now i know why the real (y/n) ran away!' I curse inside my head as I secretly clenched my fist and cover my mouth with the sleeves of the kimono I'm wearing.

    "I think your worrying that she had run away from the marriage you had set her up, not even bothering to hear her consent." I mumble referring to the owner of this body as I gave a closed eye smile but the corner of my mouth was slightly twitching as I was containing my outburst and not to screw this up.

"What did you say?" Oto-san asked as he faced me with a glaring eyes. "Nothing." I said on monotone yet innocent voice.

   "You better get ready for yuan arrival in a few days, sashi follow me and let's resume your training" he said sternly before turning on his heels and walking off, followed by sashi leaving me with oka-san.

   "My, my, you look like a mess" oka-san said worriedly as she came towards me and starts checking up my wound. 'Thank you for pointing out the obvious, mother.' I thought sarcastically, 'thank the lord, I pay attention to my father Japanese lesson in my early age or else I would have messed this up' I said in my thoughts mentally sighing.

"Come on, lets treat your wound" oka-san said holding my arm and leading me towards a room. I presume it was (y/n) room and now it is my room.

  "Come on dear, take a bath and i'll get something to treat your wound" oka-san said as she went to the other side of the room rummaging through the drawers while I went to where I knew the bathroom was.

   After glancing side to side, I finally saw what I was looking for. A bathroom finally. Walking up to the said door, I slowly slide the door to reveal a normal size hot spring surrounded by small bamboo that keeping the water in place. "Wow for a normal japanese bathroom it sure was amazing, I admit this caught me off guard a bit." I said admiring the hot spring in the middle of the bathroom and a red roses plant nearby giving such an aromatic scent. (An: I don't actually know what traditional Japanese bathroom look like so. I just made something up)

    By having enough of the view I entered and stand at the edge of the hot spring. "Finally a hot bath to relax and wash off the dry blood, not that I was bothered by it anyway." I said shrugging my shoulder and taking my blood stained clothes off from my body and pull out the hairpin from my hair causing it to fall down until my waist before placing my bloodied clothes and the hairpin at the edge of the hot spring and started to drip myself down to the hot water.

  "Ahh~" I moan in relaxation as my muscle relaxed into the hot water, I breathed in as the sweet aroma of the roses near the edge of the hot spring gave fragrance to the air and water.

    Eliciting a soft sigh, I closed my eyes and lean my head to the rock, giving into the relaxation of the hot water. Seconds have passed I didn't even realize I fell asleep.

*****

    Opening my eyes, I was met by nothing. Black was all i can see. In this place I was wearing my assassin clothes back in my real world.

"Hello?" I said to no one in particular not expecting a reply as I see nothing at all just myself. "Greetings." I heard someone say behind me as I turned around to see a white figure of a women, I can only see her mouth and not her whole face. Its like a really bright ghost without a face but with a mouth.

"Oh hello." I said with an bored expression not affected by such unexpected greeting.

   "Its nice to meet you" the bright figure said, "uh, its nice to meet you too, but. Uh? Who are you." I asked raising a brow at her.

"Im (y/n) nasumi, the original owner of the body your currently using" she said smiling. "So, you're here to take your body back, from me?" I asked tilting my head to the side not having care at all.

   "I already accepted my death, so I wouldn't need to take my body back from you. I'd shown myself to you cause I want to say something" the 'real' (y/n) said. Raising a brow I crossed my arms in front of my chest and shifting my weight to my left as I stare at her suspiciously.

"And what is that you need to say?"  I asked earning a gentle smile from the female.

"As I said earlier, I had already accepted my death. So from now on you'll now own my body as your own. But, I had one request" the female stopped mid sentence as she hang her head low. Uncrossing my arms, I straighten my posture and took a stepped forward.

   "You let me own and occupy your body, so as a return for your kindness. What is your request?" I asked, as I am 1/4 or 25% guilty for taking over her body, well can't blame me for being the top assassin in my own world.

  "My only request is, I want you to protect and take care of oka-san and sashi. I want them to be happy," she said with a smile, my face darkened at her statement and my (h/c) locks covering my eyes.

   "(Y/n) nasumi, I'm sorry but I don't think I can fulfill your request." I said in a monotone voice.

"If you think you can't fulfill it, I don't blame you. I know you had reason why you say that. At least they can be happy with your presence as me. This is the last time we will meet, (y/n). And all of my memories will be part of your own, it will fill all the information of this world to you. Sayonnara" she said before disappearing into a thin air.

   Then unfamiliar memories started to come and flood inside my head, everything I need to know.

*****

     I woke up from my short nap and started to scan my surrounding.

   "Oh, its a dream? Yet it feels so real. Well its obviously a dream and its real." I mumble shaking my head side to side.

'Protect?' I thought and laughed bitterly leaning my head at the edge of the hot spring, staring at the ceiling of the bathroom. 'How can i protect someone if I can't even protect my love ones from my own past?' I thought and sighed closing my eyes thinking what the real (y/n) from this world had said to me in my dreams.

     Silence engulf the whole place as the sound of the water can only be heard, second have pass I sense someone's presence nearing the hot spring room. Opening my eyes, i was on high alert just in case some attack will come.

   "(Y/n)?" I sigh quietly as I heard a familiar voice coming from non other than oka-san, then a knock on the door was heard at the door of the bathroom. "Yes?" I asked as the door opened revealing oka-san indeed with a set of kimono in her hands.

"(Y/n), I brought you a new set of clothes. Since you forgot to take it with you when you leave for a bath." Oka-san said putting my new set of clothes on top of the dry stone, earning a sheepish smile from me. "I also bought the bandages and medicine, want me to help you on you wound?" She asked which I shake my head sideways.

"It's ok, i can do it." I replied, and she returned it with a nod before speaking again. "You better stand up now, soaking in the hot water for about an hour is not good on your skin" she added before leaving and closing the door in the process.

   I sigh and slowly walked out of the water, wrapping myself with a towel that was hanging near the door drying myself and treating my wound before changing into a new set of clothing.

"A new world, a second chance, a new family, this is my new life." I mumble with a sigh.

•••••
Author note:

       I hope your not confused in this chapter. See you next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

505K 25K 38
❝ My last words were 'yeet'. What a disgrace. ❞ - (Y/N) (L/N) while dying (again) on a riverbank. ~~~ After dying in a freak accident, you found your...
292K 10.6K 42
[Hashibira Inosuke x Reader] Born in a world riddled with demons and a thirst for revenge, you take it into your own hands to find the one behind you...
660 58 14
π‘½π’‚π’“π’Šπ’π’–π’” 𝒂𝒅𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒇 π’šπ’π’– 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’…π’†π’Žπ’π’ π’”π’π’‚π’šπ’†π’“ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 A compilation of various fics from demon s...
16.6K 590 12
You just want to be alone in your home but NOPE! Your dad's coworker just had to be there... making a mess at your house And then There's more... [DI...