Lunar Wars

etphilip

Ist Place Fantasy - #Empire Awards 3rd Place - #Spring Awards Overall Runner up - #Empire Awards It was a wa... Еще

Author's note/Characters
Prologue {Edited}
Targets {Edited}
The kiss {Edited}
Betrayed 1 {Edited}
Betrayed 2 {Edited}
Full moon (Edited)
Captivity (Edited)
Hell blood (Edited)
Lunarike Pendant (Edited)
Coronation. ( Edited)
Acrylys (Edited)
Treason (Edited)
Sacrifice
Prime fire
Journey to Trishana
Humane as threats 1
Humans as threats 2
Immaculate
Her past, his test.
Immortality
Trapped (Edited)
The Phantom
Fort haven
Wonder Valley
The Council
Subject 26
Freedom
Power struggle
Power
We are at War
Silver- Ultimate Weakness.
Lunar Wars
Omnitrix Orb
Mortal Flames
Acknowledgments
Coming up from authorempire
Achievements
Book Covers
Bonus Chapter {Requested}

Hecrydos (Edited)

89 41 4
etphilip

Vardasia means city of wolves. It is a kingdom hidden away from the Human world. Vardasia consists of various villages made up of several packs. Vardasia is ruled by a King or Queen who has control over every Alpha or Luna in Vardasia.

The  capital city of is Venezia where the royal families, their friends, and the nobles live in.
Special facts.
Silver blood- A silver blood is a werewolf who unlike other werewolves is immune to silver therefore making him/her susceptible only to lunar eclipse, thus, being partially immortal.

Special facts.
Hell blood - An hell blood is a special werewolf from the dark side that exists in every nine generations of royalty. Hell bloods are easily manipulated by Demons called Wraiths with the ability to possess creatures.
Characteristics - Cold, hard to befriend, deceptive abilities such as shape shifting.

Chapter Nine.

The door at the far end of the room opens and Patricia floats in as Rafi walked in with his hands pointed at her.

He slowly lowered his hand and dropped her on a bench.

"Patricia," Matthew said as he ran forward and grabbed  the bars of the cell.

"Mum!" Vanessa exclaimed.

"She's alive! I thought she went to the void," Matthew said.

"Once again, surpriiise," Valentine said as he walked into the room with the Lunarike Pendant hung on his neck.

"What did you do to her?!"  Matthew shouted.

"Nothing, she just drank Eve's portion to hide what she knows from me," Valentine replied calmly.

"But now, I will awake her and we will both take over what belongs to werewolves," he continued, "the world belongs to werewolves, not humans!"

"Patricia would never join you to do that,"  Matthew said.

"Of course not." Valentine's lips curled up into a smirk.

"She won't right, or will she?" Vanessa asked with fear buries deep into her eyes.

"Your mum was never evil so she will never join him unless........he hypnotises her," Matthew said in realization.

Valentine then faced Vanessa.

"Join me my daughter and let you and I with your mum take over the world." Valentine stretched out his hands to Valentine.

"Never!" Vanessa gritted her teeth and clenched her fists.

"Then you will get what you deserve: punishment," Valentine said before directing his attention to Patricia.

"I call upon the powers of the deep, oh Patricia arise from the bondage of sleep always doing as I say," Valentine said and the medallion eye at the centre of the Lunarike pendant glowed.

Suddenly, Patricia opened her eyes and stood upright.

"Mum," Vanessa muttered softly.

***

"I always knew Hudson would not just come to me for nothing, he couldn't steal things before because he had something bigger in store for us, a castle," Mr Harper said as he, Chris and Daniel sneaked through the castle.

"You'll never get away with this." They heard a shout and walked towards it.

They quickly hid themselves as Valentine and Patricia came out of the room.

"Probably the king and queen" Daniel said and slowly sneaked out of hiding when they left.

They sneaked into the room to see Hudson and others locked in a cell.

"Mr Harper!" Hudson exclaimed.

"You know them?" Matthew asked.

"Yes."

Without wasting time, Mr Harper walked towards the cell and brought out a pin from his pocket, using it to unlock the lock of the cell.

"So what is the plan?" Mr Harper asked.

"What plan?" Hudson asked.

"To rob this castle of course, you and your new recruits have plans right?" Mr Harper asked.

***

"It's time to open the gates to the void." Patricia said and  Valentine cupped the Lunarike Pendant in his hands as it glowed.

A red beam of light shot out of the medallion eye as a blue-black portal slowly opened.

When the portal fully opened, a monstrous creature walked out carrying a large battle axe with a brass helmet fitted on his head exposing only his monstrous red eye and his mouth.

"Who summons I, Hecrydos the mighty." The monster growled loudly.

"I Valentine Clarisse of the wolf Clan. I summon thee in the power of the Lunarike pendant," Valentine said and held out the pendant.

As Hecrydos saw this, he fell on his knees and bowed slightly.

"Rise, we have a lot of work to do."

* * *

" I'm sorry to disappoint you but......" Hudson stopped as Matthew cut him short.

"But we are not robbing the castle directly, cause that won't be easy," Matthew said, "we are robbing something precious than this world to the king, a pendant." Matthew continued.

"What!" Jace exclaimed.

"Once again, trust me," Matthew said. They then began to hear footsteps approach.

"Hungh, we have to hide" Lucille said weakly. She was looking pale and drained of blood

She walked to the wall and drew a door on the wall but nothing happened.

"It's not working, I don't have a pendant anymore," Lucille said.

"Let me try." Vanessa drew a door shape on the wall and a real door appeared.

"Seems I can tap into my father's powers," Vanessa said, "quickly, enter." She opened the door and they all ran in.

"What are you doing?" Hudson muttered to Matthew.

"Can anyone among us have any knowledge about stealing?" Matthew asked.

"No!" He answered his own question, "we need someone who has been doing it, especially a professional like Mr Harper." Matthew added.

"Fine," Hudson said.

"Now the plans." Matthew said.

"Lucille, we'll use your shape shifting abilities to distract the guards to Valentine's chamber while he sleeps at night," Matthew said.

"Then, I, Hudson, Vanessa and Jace attacks the guards. Mr Harper, Chris and Daniel will sneaks up on Valentine and yank off the pendant from Valentine." Matthew continued.

"Signal with the bird call so we will come in before Valentine gets the chance to take it from you. In case something goes wrong, Wilfred, Amber and Toshiba comes in as back up."

"Okay, let's do this." Mr Harper hit his left fist on his right palm.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Spurned Queen LizzieStars

Про оборотней

173 2 62
My life was never a bore. As half witch, half werewolf, I am undoubtedly one of the most capable beings in the world. A daughter of an Alpha and a si...
26.6K 3.2K 51
[Wattys2018 Shortlist] [Bootcamp Mentorship Mentee 2020] [Insidious Awards - 1st place/Action/Adventure] "Squinty, I... Help me! Please! You have t...
My magic is for you, Alpha

Про оборотней

262 2 20
"He remained silent as he gazed upon her. He awaited her to initiate the conversation. If he was taken aback, he didn't show it, though a flicker of...
762K 46.2K 75
Mature Content including violence, sex, and language The gods are fighting. Mortal creatures worship and pray, scheme and plot, all in the name of th...