Started With A Lie ✓

By Anne_Iryx

#1 "Lie. Everything is Lie. My life is totally a Lie" -Amelia Collins __ Amelia Collins's life is full of lie... More

CHARACTERS
"Prologue"
✨"Reeds"✨
✨"Guest?"✨
✨"Pain & Smile"✨
✨"Christmas Shopping"✨
✨"Christmas Presents"✨
✨"Maybe She Is"✨
✨"Lily Reed"✨
✨"Panic Attack"✨
✨"Amusement Park"✨
✨"Pain & Fun"✨
✨"Engagement Ceremony"✨
✨"Damon, one of the ruthless business"✨
✨"Perfection~Imperfection"✨
✨"Japan"✨
✨"Michael Reed"✨
✨"Kai ⚡ Tyson"✨
✨Slap✨
✨"Found someone"✨
✨ Little Sister Amy✨
✨"I Love You But You Give Me All Your Hate, In Return"✨
✨"Wedding Surprise"✨
✨"As Your Sister's Substitute"✨
✨"Amelia Collins"✨
✨"Ian Shane"✨
✨"Hatred"✨
✨"Cute Little One"✨
✨"Apologize From Mr. Damon Levi Reed"✨
✨Fun Time With Family After A Long Time✨
✨"Vacation"✨
✨"Kissed His Shoes"✨
✨"Fear, Drunk, Secret & Love"✨
✨Surprised Birthday🎂✨
✨"Birthday"✨
✨"I Should Mark You"✨
✨"5 Years Later"✨
✨"Act For Them"✨
✨"Dare To Hurt My Wife/ Girl/ Love"✨
✨"You're The Addiction Which I Need"✨
✨"Noah's Grand-Parents"✨
✨"Carbon Copy Of Mine"✨
✨"Destiny"✨
✨"Love You, Amelia"✨
✨"First Love"✨
✨"Bad Time Is Over"✨
✨"Feeling Hot"✨
✨"Tevin Shane"✨
✨"Engagement Ceremony💍"✨
✨"Angelina Valentine"✨
✨"Angelina×Daric"✨
✨"Fear of Middle Name"✨
✨"Will You Marry Me Again, Amelia Collins Reed?"✨
✨"Wedding Surprise"✨
✨"We are coming to get you, girls"✨
✨"End is Good"✨
✨Epilogue✨
▶️New Story◀️
✨"NOTICE"✨
One Year Complete 🎂
~New Story~

✨"Workaholic"✨

7.6K 317 9
By Anne_Iryx

“Don’t make friends
who are comfortable to be with.
Make friends
who will force you to lever yourself
up.”

Thomas J. Watson

✨🧁✨

Amelia's Pov.
◀️🧡▶️

"Have you done what I told you to?", my boss Damon asked. I replied without lifted my head from laptop ,"Almost done. Wait a little, Sir".

Today there would be his and Emilia's engagement party. For this reason, he was causing trouble for every worker, even for me.

"Have you done, Emilia Collins?", He again asked after 5 minutes. "Can you please shut your mouth for a while? I'm doing my best to complete it as soon as possible", this time I backfired. It was too much for me.

'I'm human, you Workaholic'

"Don't tell me what to do, Emilia Collins", Damon shouted. I lifted my eyes from my laptop and turned to him. "What do you want? Clear it first", I asked calming myself. "First: you shouted on the employees without any reason earlier. Second: Now forcing me complete this. I'm not a robot. Please, if you really very nervous about your engagement party, then go home and rest. Let's us work in peace. I'm sick of your annoying question",  I added and turned to work. I heard him leaving the room.

'Now I get some peace'

After half an hour, he came back, I heard his footsteps. I rubbed my eyes as I completed. I printed and then handed those to Damon. I asked," May I go to get a coffee rubbing my eyes ". "Go but come within 10 minutes", he replied without lifted his eyes from the file, I had given him.

I left. First I went to washroom to wash my eyes, then went to get coffee when I met Alya, an employee here like me. "Hi! Secretary Collins", she waved. I greeted," Hello Miss Ayla. Please don't call me Secretary Collins. Call me Emilia or Lia". She smiled. After talking a little, I went back.

"I told you to return within 10. I don't pay you for gossiping", I heard Mr. Rude, Damon. I was going to answer but two unexpected persons entered. Logan and Lily.

Other day, we, me and lily had planned of shopping but Damon didn't give us day off on his engagement.

'My bad luck'

"Brother, we are taking your secretary for shopping", Lily asked. I said stopping her,"Please no shopping today. I just want to sleep. My eyes are hurting". Lily asked why. I didn't answer, just looked at Damon. "You can't run away from us with your lame excuse", Lily informed laughing. I pouted. Logan already went to Damon and were talking something. Lily sat on my seat and looking everything in my laptop.

I went out to buy something for them.

When I returned, Lily and Logan asked together," Where did you go?". I didn't answer and just handed them their packets. Damon glanced at me. I ignored it.

"Wow! How do you know those are my favorite?", Lily asked opening her packet. "Logan told me once", I replied taking another chair to my desk. "Um. Thank you. I was really starving", she said eating her food.

The glance disappeared from Damon's eyes replaced with sad.

'I'm not trying to snatch your siblings from you. They will always be yours'

"Have you had your lunch?", Lily asked. I said,"I skipped it. Today I was really too busy to eat". Lily extended her food towards me. I nodded in no. But she forced me. So I had to eat from hers.

An hour later, Lily left my side and went to her brothers. They talked about something, I didn't hear any single word. I felt really sleepy.

My eyes jerked opened as someone pulled my hand. Lily closed my laptop and said," Put these laptop in bag and let's go". I looked at Damon asking what was going on. "We are going back to the Mansion and you're coming with us", Logan said. I really wanted to go back, but I knew Damon would kill me later.

At last I agreed to go with me. Entering into their car, I asked,"I'm not going for shopping. Drop me to my house". Lily sighed and said,"Ok we are going home. After you eat something, lay down on bed. Then we will go to shopping". I sighed in relief.

Reaching to their house, Lily dragged me to their kitchen where her mother Emma was watching everyone's works. "Mom give Amy something to eat. She skipped lunch because of your elder son", Lily asked her mother. Emma turned to us and smiled at me. She was as cold as earlier when we met first. She told a maid to make noodles for me.

'Yayyy! Noddles.
Chicken Noodles soup!!!
Chicken noodle soup
Chicken noodle soup
Chicken noodle soup with a soda on the side
Chicken noodle soup
Chicken noodle soup
Chicken noodle soup with a soda on the side (hey)'

"Thank you, Emma", I thanked her. Emma severed two plates to me and Lily. "I know what you're facing now working with Damon. He is just like his father. I was his father's secretary before Damon had born", Emma said. I asked," Was his father very much serious about works? ". She nodded. "I had left his company once. He was really a workaholic", she added. I laughed and said,"They two are colour Xerox". Lily and Emma laughed with me.

After finishing our food, Lily again dragged me to her room and handed me her blanket.

I happily laid down on her bed and went to my dream land.

•••

Emma's Pov.
◀️💛▶️

"Now what will I do? She destroys my plan of shopping. Why should I blame her? I should blame my workaholic brother as described by Amy and mom", I heard Lily shouted on Logan.

'Damon is following his father's footsteps. But his bad temper is going to suffer Emilia. I don't know, why he hates her so much. People do mistakes. I do too, judging by her cover. I hope Damon understand her and forgive her, before it's too late'

Vote!
Comment!
&
Share!
Thanks a lot!
💚🧡💜💙🖤💛❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.6K 2.3K 63
Not everyone gets their prince charming, now do they? Life is not a fairytale. Let's get real now, shall we? Amelia Waston, she is 17 years old and...
5M 156K 72
For a second I turned my back when I felt strong arms grab my waist and pull me back. Reese forced me to sit on his lap as I felt his lips near my ne...
350 38 20
"I never knew that love would be this amazing"I said looking at the beautiful sunset with him by my side. "Sweetheart I also thought love was an unwa...
363K 15K 99
[COMPLETED ✔] Amelia was all alone on earth. Suffering from hunger, thirst, and pain. She waits for her to die. The most she had been regret in her l...