The Fanciful Tales of a Hopel...

Por TheArgentPanda

This is a collection of my short stories. Please pardon any spelling or grammar mistakes. All of my stories... Más

THE GRIM REAPER
FLOORBOARDS
THE INEVITABLE
VISIONS
HEAVEN'S DEMONS
BLOOD
UNKNOWN
ANXIETY
FEAR
NATURAL SELECTION
ALONE
THE DREAM STATE
MAGIC
EVERYONE DIES
WATCH
PLAGUE THAT LOOMS IN THE SHADOWS
STRESS IS THE DEVIL'S WORK
SKIN TO BONE
FAMILIES STICK TOGETHER THROUGH THICK AND THIN
JOURNEY TO BEYOND

MEMORIES

3 0 0
Por TheArgentPanda

Memory is something no two people can experience the same. Even if they were standing right next to each other, having the same experience, at the same time, they will remember something differently. It may just be a small, insignificant detail, but it could also be life or death dependent. One of the most common instances of this, is a crime scene. Say there are 15 people watching; none of those 15 will give the same exact description. In a situation like that, it is more serious, and an accurate description to the authorities matters. If all 15 people say one detail the same, to the police, that will be highly considered to be fact. An officer of any kind should have a moderate memory, otherwise small details could slip out of their investigation. Memories are important in investigations, but they are also important in life. Memories of times past are some of the most heart-wrenching, gut- swirling, loving things a person can have. They remind you of a time once lived, sometimes happy, sometimes sad. Memories have the ability to make people cry for hours. Just another oddity of the Human Mind.

>TheArgentPanda<
First Written on November 27, 2019

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

15.8K 20 4
Sandhya Aditya Singh (18 years old) From a small town village. Studied till 12th standard Married to a businessman Shy, introvert and submissive pe...
586K 31.7K 77
A tale of love, war and Spirituality.
700K 2K 50
🔞🔞🔞 warning sex!! you can cancel if you don't like it.This is only for the guys who have sensitive desire in sex.🔞🔞