The Fanciful Tales of a Hopel...

By TheArgentPanda

This is a collection of my short stories. Please pardon any spelling or grammar mistakes. All of my stories... More

THE GRIM REAPER
FLOORBOARDS
THE INEVITABLE
VISIONS
HEAVEN'S DEMONS
BLOOD
UNKNOWN
ANXIETY
FEAR
NATURAL SELECTION
ALONE
THE DREAM STATE
MAGIC
EVERYONE DIES
PLAGUE THAT LOOMS IN THE SHADOWS
STRESS IS THE DEVIL'S WORK
SKIN TO BONE
FAMILIES STICK TOGETHER THROUGH THICK AND THIN
JOURNEY TO BEYOND
MEMORIES

WATCH

4 0 0
By TheArgentPanda

Why do we talk out loud to ourselves? If we know that no one is there, why do we do it? Maybe it's because we know we're not really alone. Those moments when you feel like something's watching you, it's because they are. You are always in the company of the watchers, even when you think you're not. They are the masters of disguise, so good, they have yet to be seen. Even if you did see them, no one would ever know, for, you'd be dead. When a pair of eyes looks upon a watcher, they must die to preserve human kind's sanity. They are the most horrific creatures seen by any eyes. No one is safe from them. I should know, they killed me too.

>TheArgentPanda<
First Written on September 30, 2019

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 8.2K 45
Short stories collection. 𝗠𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗹-𝗲-𝗠𝗮𝗵𝘁𝗮𝗮𝗯~ 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗺𝗼𝗼𝗻. 𝗛𝗮𝘀𝗿𝗮𝘁-𝗲-𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗾 (𝗭𝗮𝗶𝗺~𝗠𝗮𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘀𝗵) ~complet...
865K 15.1K 25
its an village story mature story (18+) _________________________________________ Rashmi - ahhhmmmm ..ummm...sarkar Aditya - arrgg Jaan moan for me ...
9.7K 1.6K 13
Another collection of Short Stories
88.3K 2.9K 108
here you will find a few of my ideas. Have fun :) -Angst + Character death (Chapter 1) -slownburn??? Idk/Mialotte (Chapter2) -family drama (Chapter 3...