Tom Riddle X Reader | ✓

By bravemoongirl

Join hogwarts for a mission to change the fate of Lord Voldemort, when he was still the mysterious, two-faced... More

Part 1 When Albus Calls | Edited
Part 2 A Fresh Start | Edited
Part 3 New Friends | Edited
Part 4 Target | Edited
Part 5 Surroundings | Edited
Part 6 Lunch | Edited
Part 7 Diagon Alley | Edited
Part 8 Tom | Edited
Part 9 Library | Edited
Part 10 Sirius Black | Edited
Part 11 Potions | Edited
Part 12 Defiant | Edited
Part 13 A Challenge | Edited
Part 14 Obey | Edited
Part 15 Belligerence | Edited
Part 16 Amends | Edited
Part 17 Rest | Edited
Part 18 Oppression | ReWritten
Part 19 Hogsmeade | Edited
Part 20 Duel Training | Edited
Part 21 The Feud Of The Students | Edited
Part 22 The Feud Continues... | Edited
Part 23 Warmth | Edited
Part 24 The Griffin Incident | Edited
Part 25 Halloween | Edited
Part 26 Sleepy Mentoring | Edited
Part 27 The Slug Club | Edited
Part 28 Winter Delight | Edited
Part 29 Dark Plans | Edited
Part 30 A Request To The Dance | Edited
Part 31 The Ball Before Christmas | Edited
Part 32 Pathetic Fallacy | Edited
Part 33 Lifeless
Part 34 An Invitation
Part 35 Xmas Dinner part 1
Part 36 Xmas Dinner part 2
Part 37 Deal
Part 38 The Diary
Part 39 A Monster.
Part 40 Avoid
Part 41 Conflict
Part 42 Abandoned
Part 43 Valentine's Day
Part 44 Myrtle
Part 45 Lies And A Hero
Part 46 A change
Part 47 Bloodlust
Part 48 Secrets
Part 49 Demise
Part 50 Family Reunion
Part 51 Broken
Part 52 Devious
Part 53 Evil Within
Part 54 Graduation & Riddles' Becoming
Part 55 THE REAL BEGINNING
Part 56 A Sinful Desire
Part 57 An Ambush
Part 58 One Night
Part 59 Means of A Ring
Part 60 Poison
Part 61 Charm
Part 62 Punishment
Part 63 Fright Night
Part 64 Danger
Part 65 Azkaban
Part 66 After
Part 67 Under the Moon
Part 68 Order Of The Phoenix
Part 69 War
Part 70 Finish This, Sirius
Part 71 When Albus Recalls
Part 72 Lily
Part 73 Before
Part 74 Alive
Part 75 In His Arms
Part 76 A Strong Friendship
Part 77 Or Is It.
Part 78 Take My Hand
Part 80 Despair
Part 81 A Prophet
Part 82 Trapped
Part 83 Legilimens
Part 84 Here Comes The Lord
Part 85 The Battle Of Dark Wizards
Part 86 A Calm Before The Storm
Part 87 CHOOSE
Part 88 Troubled
Part 89 The Fall
Part 90 Again
Part 91 Unforgivable
Part 92 Has It Really Been That Long
Part 93 Mine
Part 94 Only Mine
Part 95: The Final Battle Begins
Part 96: Beginning Of The End
Part 97: It All Ends Here. The Reader's final choice.
Part 98: ENDING A
Part 99: ENDING B

Part 79 I Do.

46.4K 1.8K 3.2K
By bravemoongirl

"Uh.." - you looked around inside the pitch black darkness of the cave but you could barely see a thing.

"Do you know why this place is so important?" - Riddle muttered. Watching you shake your head, he added "When I was trapped in the orphanage I used to come here. I brought a few orphans here with me once. It terrified them." - he paused "That is when I realized. Not only was I fearless and different, but watching them cower gave me such enjoyment. I felt such power I hadn't realized I would be able to at that age. And the tortured looks on their faces amused me."

"Okay? But why are you telling me this?"

Dismissing your words, he whispered as he brushed your cheek with his wand "Do you trust me?"

Glaring at him with obvious fear in your eyes, you responded "Yes... I-I suppose..." - Feeling nervous and anxious, you knew there wasn't much you could do.

He drew his lips close to yours and seductively mumbled "Would you hurt for me"

"Hurt for you?" - you repeated in awe "Hurt someone else or... myself?"

He pulled back, shooting a flash of light beam into the air from his wand, illuminating the dark cave and revealing a black lake underneath. On the other side of it laid some sort of basin.

"Come." - he held out his arm and hesitantly, you took it. Tom led you to the edge of the surface before summoning an enchanted boat, getting himself and you on board, then beginning to cross the water "Usually this boat is charmed to be able to carry only one." - Riddle stated "I've placed many spells on this place. I'd also like to test them."

"What?" - you felt baffled as to what to say

But he didn't respond. 

When you peered around the cave, your eye caught some sort of uncanny movement in the water. Startled, you jumped into Toms' arms, causing the little boat to rock.

"Do not fear." - he said "It is just the dead. Mindless creatures. They shall not harm you while you are by my side."

"Jesus Merlin, is that the Inferi?" - you glimpsed from one skinny, dead, rotten body to another "How many people have you killed?"

"Not enough." - he coldly stated, turning away from them uninterested.

"Not enough?" - you mimicked "There must be hundreds here already..." - even watching these corpses sent shivers down your veins. Those were the reanimated people he had murdered. Necromancy. Something you would never dream of exploring.

When you finally crossed the lake, as if a gentleman, he held your hand to help you get out of the boat before releasing it.

He led you to the basin he had his eyes fixed upon then looked down at the odd black water placed inside of it "You see this?" - he pointed at the filled basin with his wand "This is the drink of despair. It is here to guard something."

You gulped, predicting yet shuddering at the thought of the worst "Why the information?"

Ignoring your inquiry, Riddle took a patch of the black water with the goblet he had just conjured, lifting it up to your lips "Would you drink this for me?"

"W-what?"

As if suddenly growing tired of your confusion, he became more demanding "Drink it."

A rush of fear pierced straight through your throbbing heart "N-No..."

"It won't kill you." - he cruelly declared, turning impatient 

"I-I know... but why me? To drink such a thing..."

"Shall you do it at your will or shall I use the influence of imperio?"

Silent and completely shocked at his sudden threat, you reached out to the goblet he was holding and chugged down the black, cursed potion until it was empty. However, the basin was still very much full.

"Good." - he said as he watched your face fall dreadful.

Meanwhile, just outside Godric's Hollow...

In a chapel, the wedding bells had begun ringing.

As Lily walked down the aisle her eyes fell on all of the guests who had come. In particular, she took attention to the spot where you had to initially stand. But it was empty.

Still receiving great support from their closest friends and James's parents, Evans and Potter confessed their vows and declared their "I do's" in a beautiful ceremony.

When the music from the organs begun to play for the newlyweds something was off and they all felt it. Hearing some sort of chaos outside the chapel, everyone tiptoed to the streets of Godric Hollow.

A massive twist of golden blaze flashed right beneath Lily's sight as she met eyes with Bellatrix Lestrange. Seeing her, Lily's hand quivered with her wand in between her fingertips as she conjured a red beam of light that dashed straight for the female death eater's face. Lestrange absorbed the spell with her wand, deeply inhaled air into her lungs and screeched out a shriek so loud it blasted glass from all of the nearest windows. 

James Potter picked up these shards and briskly bolted the pieces into Bellatrix and the three repelled death eaters stood behind her whom evaded the spell by proudly summoning a shielding charm. 

Two of the dark lord's followers surrounded Sirius black and attempted to slaughter him after landing on each side. However, Sirius easily dodged the incoming petrifying magic by rolling down to the floor as he peeked at the flash of light that bashed both of the enemies.

More and more of the eaters landed down to the floor, proceeding with their attack on the newlyweds and their guests. Wormtail, however, took form of his animagi mouse and raced out of the battle, leaving his friends to fight alone.

"Molly!" - Fabian yelled, deflecting an incoming death eater's strike

Busy protecting his brother, Gideon shouted "Arthur!" before his eyes jumped around the street in a search for his sister and his brother-in-law

"We're here!" - Arthur responded, grasping onto Molly's arm. The ginger, female Weasley has been feeling fatigued, she felt too weak for another battle. "Molly isn't feeling well"

"You leave!" - Gideon replied, shielding Molly and Arthur with his body from the foes.

"Yes, we got this!" - Fabian added, protecting his family as he deflected a curse "We will cover you!"

Arthur nodded, clenching onto his wife's arm. He sneaked her away from the fight, stunning a few rivals until he felt he was safe enough to apparate with her.

Still midst of fighting, Remus and Sirius rushed to the newlyweds to form a circle of defense. Fleamont and Euphemia Potters had been fighting further away than the rest, however, they were by no means weaker. When Euphemia noticed a death eater sneak upon Sirius, she easily knocked him out with one of her powerful spells even from a distance.

All though the marauders were strong, the death eaters grew larger in numbers and it became hard to evade the enclosing, dangerous spells.

Antonin Dolohov had landed and stunned one of the Prewett brothers. Witnessing this, enraged Gideon yelped as his spell locked with the death eater. Attempting to protect his unconscious brother, Gideon clenched his teeth in a sweat-jerking battle between himself and Antonin alongside with four of the other rivals. Fabian recovered his consciousness quickly and dashed forward into the attack, fighting side by side with his brother. 

A cutting spell crashed into Gideons' lungs as his mouth overflew with fresh, thick blood that tasted like silver. Regardless, he pushed himself through the senses of chocking and desperately attempting to get rid of at least one of the foes, he was hit with an accelerating, bright green beam of ray straight into his heart.

Fabian dug his nails into his palms as he watched his brother fall down dead. Prewett glimpsed at the murderer - Antonin - who had been tauntingly smirking at the ginger twin. Fabian felt like he just lost a part of himself - a part of his soul has just been erased. Tears overflew in his eyes, and letting the bitterness get the best of him, instead of fleeing as he saw he was completely outnumbered, he summoned a few last spells before he was hit by the killing curse.

Seeing no way of winning the battle, James Potter swiftly grabbed Lily and Sirius who grabbed Remus, and instantly teleported out of the area, so quick that the incoming spells crossed and hit the death eaters standing opposite of each other. 

Fleamont and Euphomia Potters had also caused a distraction by blasting one of the houses, causing dust from the shattered particles to fly into the air, and they used it as a chance to apparate away themselves.

An important question, who betrayed the location of the wedding and why?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 569 19
"𝐻𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝐼 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑒, 𝑌/𝑛?" 𝑇𝑜𝑚 𝑠𝑝𝑜𝑘𝑒 𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑙𝑦 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑡 𝑚𝑦 𝑛𝑒𝑐𝑘 𝑎𝑠 ℎ𝑖�...
60.8K 1.8K 59
"You're very charming," she said quietly. "Not just charming, but beautiful in the sense that the world could almost pardon you for your sins." Tom...
309K 8K 89
~Tom Riddle X Reader Story~ (Y/N) wasn't too excited to start her last year of Hogwarts, she has a hard time getting along with anyone there, especia...
99.8K 4.1K 16
Everything about him was poisonous, his looks, his power and, most of all, his magic. And yet, she knew she would never want him to change, because...