Falling for you- MewGulf fanf...

By JAYTYPE

Soooooo.........hi there fellow tharntype/ MewGulf fanatic.πŸ‘‹πŸ»πŸ˜‰ I've been both blessed and cursed by findin... More

How it all began
Falling- Gulf POV
HBD Gulf- Author's note
Is it love?
First kiss?
I want you (17+)
Call Me by your name-Special
What it means to want someone (16+)
A little somthing 16+
What does this mean?
Mew's Birthday
"Im tired"
Tangled (mini 17+)
Loving you (17+)

The look in your eyes

7.6K 217 75
By JAYTYPE

After the events of their last meeting, both Mew and Gulf were awkwardly measuring the meaning of what they did.....Would one call them lovers? Or simply sex friends? They'd always known they were highly compatible sexually, their on screen kisses proved that. They were also both quite comfortable in each others presence during filming, both initiating skipship towards each other. 

The subtle sexual tension, especially after their last sexual encounter on Mew's couch was slowly driving both actors into a pit of despair. Both unsure what the status of their relationship was nor how to proceed with what their updated status meant.

Yet with the slow approach of Mew's graduation a slow budding emotion commonly known as love began to grow in both of them. Mew felt it in the way Gulf cared for him on that day. Gulf showed it in every gesture and smile he bestowed upon Mew. In many ways the love they began to quickly fall into was shown in their eyes if not said by their lips.

As Mew's happiness turned into exhilaration, he lifted Gulf into their signature pose. Feeling overwhelmed with happiness, he wanted to thank Gulf for being with him that day. But he wanted it to be genuine, and although under the watchful eye of the camera and their many fans, he wanted his words to be heard only by Gulf's ears. So while he turned Gulf around, his back to the cameras. He looked up at him and smiling whispered the words his heart had recently longed to say.

" Thank you for being here, Yai Nong."

Warmed to the heart, Gulf could seldom do anything but smile back at the face he was looking down on. As they often say happiness indeed is contagious. Sometimes, lust is more than just sexual attraction. It's attraction of the soul, but one doesn't know it.

After a long day of jubilant celebrations, Mew and Gulf and their families went out to dinner.

"Khun P', congratulations!" Said Gulf to Mew gently patting his arm, as they enjoyed their after graduation ceremony dinner.

Dinner was a lovely occasion, the food an indulgent accompaniment to their overflowing conversations. Laughter filled the air, as many bottles of wine and champagne were emptied one by one. Having to go over their schedules, both their mom's took their leave. Leaving Mew and Gulf together with their managers. Gulf's manager had left early that day. Gulf was going to take a taxi home, before Mew's manager had something come up and asked Gulf to take Mew back. So instead of going straight back home, Mew had gently urged Gulf to drink a little more. Unable to refuse Mew's plea as he looked up at him with pleading eyes, Gulf allowed Mew to drink to his heart's content. If anyone deserved to let go for a night, it was Mew. 

Maybe it was the alcohol coursing in his veins that made Mew feel so warm and turned on. But the shoulder he rested his head against was the most peaceful and perfect feeling Mew had felt for a long time. Itching to get closer, his muddled subconscious mind did that which it craved. It seeked more physical contact with the person next to it. The person that emanated such warmth from his very presence. Slowly Mew's fingers inched closer to the hand next to him. Quickly a rhythm of gentle, slow caresses to Gulf's fingers was set by Mew, causing the young boy to fall into a trance. The feeling so relaxing and stimulating at the same time. Their interlocking fingers a serenade to their overflowing emotions. Gulf craved both the warmth of Mew's lips and the gentle touch of his fingers. He felt strangely like he was home, his mom gently brushing his hair. Although it felt odd, it also felt very familiar.  What did this feeling mean?

All Gulf knew was that he enjoyed Mew's touch, the attention and sincerety with which he treated everyone with, and most importantly he craved Mew all to himself. Gulf was never possessive over anything in his life before. But for once he wanted Mew to look at only him. He didn't want Mew to be sad anymore. He'd often noticed Mew's injured expression and the way he flinched if the mere name or presence of Art was present. First he wanted to support Mew as a friend. He wanted him to appear strong and composed in front of the man that not only thrashed his reputation but his heart as well. The man that moved on with his life, like Mew was nothing but a bad memory. The man that couldn't solve his own problems between him and his friend. The more he got to know Mew the more sure he became of his character. The man was dorky, and funny in his own way. Loving art, was mere instinct for Mew. He might have become possessive, but doesn't the want to possess stem from love? (* Gulf doesn't realise he's contradicting himself *😂 he feels possessive over Mew, he realises that that feeling stems from love, but he isn't sure he loves ❤️ Mew.)

Mew gave his everything to his role. He immersed himself in every fiber of his character. But Mew never revealed his whole self. Stung once, Mew now was more distant and less invested emotionally. If the Mew he slowly began to like was completely free, if his heart is not occupied by any trauma or memories of the past, would he find an answer to his question?

A/N: This event was the first time I actually believed they might be a real thing. Maybe I'm just imagining things, but the way they acted during Mew's graduation was the first time that I had the thought of writing a fanfic about them. For me this is when their love truly started. ❤️

Here are some cute pics from the event :

Guys I know a lot of you might criticise me for including art but I've always noticed the sad yet strong front Mew puts up every time he's mentioned, and I love the way Gulf always supports him and helps him get away from it all, and most importantly I included it cause I saw this....

Our poor Mew just referred to his heart as "crooked". He has also admitted many times about the fact that the people he has dated have left him time and time again. I can only hope he can find his own happiness one day. ⭐️

On another note, as always I'd like to share some hidden gems 💎

I see no difference 😂😂😂

Shy Gulf is the cutest thing ever!!!! ☺️😍

The way Gulf leans into Mew as Mew strokes his hair is so intimate *screams*. My poor single heart! 😂❤️

The only kind of Santa 🎅 I want coming down my chimney -->

Ps. Next chapter is gonna be 😉, and hopefully I wont be leaving you hanging for a week. 😂😳

I'm sorry for taking so long to publish this chapter, but a wisdom tooth removal followed by the festivities of Christmas 🎄 and my extrovert predisposition has kept me away from writing. Thought I must admit it wasn't so nice of me to keep thinking about wanting to write this as people were conversing with me 😂. The only thought in my head was.... 'when will this end so I can go and write another MewGulf chapter ' 😂😂😂.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 7.8K 24
28 years old Mew was having a bad day. First, his business deal that he had painstakingly been working on for the past 3 months had gone down the dra...
30.3K 1.7K 26
Seduce him and then break up in 2 weeks why? I hate him and I hate you too Why not see you both in pain
142K 6.1K 17
Gulf is wild, filthy and has a bitchy attitude. He lives each day as if it's his last. He is faced with a dilemma when he has to choose between love...
46.7K 3.2K 22
Gulf Kanawut has went on a date with almost 200 persons,but still he's single. An app called "Cupid matcher" is famous with its tagline "Helping you...