Wayhaught: The Bodyguard

By Charmin21

What happens when Waverly and Nicole meet each for the first time?? Waverly needs protection and her husband... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Authors Note
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Author's Note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Authors Note
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 18

5.2K 101 16
By Charmin21

"Waverly you made it." Jasmine says.

"Yes Jasmine."

"And where is your friend? I saw her when I dropped you off."

"Oh Nicole. Yeah she had something to do."

"Right.. So are you and Nicole like together or something?"

"Or something.. Me and Champ relationship is complicated and she helped me with my.. My ugh wants and needs.. If that makes since."

"It does.. So you and Nicole are fucking?"

"Yes."

"Damn.. That sucks for me then huh?"

"(Laughs) Jasmine I'm.."

"Taken? Yeah I get it.. It's all good.. You're still sexy as hell and I'll have my shot one day."

"(Laughs) You're an idiot you know that?"

"Tell me something I don't know baby."

"Waverly bitch you made it?" Michelle says.

"Yes."

"And where is that hot bodyguard of yours?"

"Nicole has something to do."

"So she wears a weapon?" Jasmine asks.

"Can we talk about something other than Nicole please?" I ask.

"Trouble in paradise?" Michelle asks.

"What? No.. And who told you about us?"

"It's not a secret.. The way she looks at you tells everyone that she's seen you naked." Michelle says.

"Enough about her.. I'm here to drink.. What time does everyone get here anyway?" I ask Jasmine..

"They are outside already.. Jack can you start opening up the doors please?" Jasmine tells her bodyguard.

"Sure thing boss." He says.

"He looks at you the same way Nicole looks at Waverly." Michelle says to Jasmine.

"Oh yeah.. Me and Jack fuck sometimes.. But only if I really need a good fuck."

"Wow.. Poor guy."

"He has a girlfriend." Jasmine informs us.

"Then why are you fucking him?" I ask.

"I found out last night when she called his phone."

"You were listening to his phone call?" Michelle ask.

"Hell no. I was sitting on his face and believe me I was not worried about who was on that phone call.. Bur he told me who it was when I asked him after we were done having sex."

"Wow.. You're crazy."

"Crazy for you."

"(Laughs) And now you're flirting with me?" I ask.

"I always do.. Now it's time to party ladies.." She yells and that's when a lot of people started walking in..

"It's going to be a long night." I say.

————Several Hours Later ————

"Fiona where is Nicole?" I ask.

"She's not here."

"Bull shit.. All of her cars are here, she where is she?" I ask again.

.Mrs. Lockwood she is not here.. She left this afternoon.. She took her private plane.. I don't know where she went and I'm not sure when she's coming back.. Last time she took her plane, she was gone 2 months.. All she said what for me to watch house and that's it."

"I tried calling her phone." I say.

"She ordered a new one and got a new number."

"Do you have it?"

"I'm sorry, but I do not have it."

"Yea you do.. How do you get in touch with her?"

"She contacts me.. I don't contact her."

"Can I come in.. I need something from her room."

"I can't let you go in her room."

"Oh cut the crap you know we were sleeping together.. I'm pretty sure you heard us and I'm damn sure she wouldn't care if it was me going into her room.. Hell you can come with me.. I'm not going to steal anything."

"Mrs. Lockwood I can't let you in here and.."

"Waverly why are you here?" I turn around and see Nicole standing there.

"Nicole hi.. I ugh.."

"You're drunk go home." Nicole tells me.

"Nicole do you want me to go ahead and go inside?" Some girl ask.

"Sorry.. Yeah.. Ugh Fiona can you show Molly to one of the rooms?" Nicole says.

"Yes ma'am."

"Are you serious? We have a fight and you go off and pick up some whore?" I yell.

"WAVERLY THAT'S ENOUGH!" Nicole yells.

"Hell no.. Answer me.. You were mad at me for hanging out with my friends."

"Yeah.. Because the bitch wants to fuck you.. So yes I was pissed."

"Right.. So I shouldn't be mad that you flew somewhere and picked up a whore."

"(Laughs) I'm going to get a shower.. I'll see you inside Nicole." Molly says and she walks in the house.

"Wow.. You sure move on fast." I say.

"Go home you're drunk." Nicole tells me.

"No.. I want an answer.. You want me to leave but you want the whore to stay?"

"SHE MY FUCKING SISTER OKAY!! Now take.. Your drunk ass.. HOME!"

"I'm sorry.. I didn't know she.."

" Of course you didn't know.. Because you don't listen.. Now go home."

"I was dropped off here.. I thought you were here so we could talk and I.."

"Who brought you here."

"Ugh.. Jasmine."

"You brought her to my house?"

"She was my ride Nicole.. I told her to bring me here, but she wanted to take me home."

"I bet she did."

"Not like that.. I meant she wanted to take me to my house not here."

"Yeah.. I bet she did.. All she wanted was to take you home and have a little fun.. I mean you are drunk.. I'm guessing she is too?"

"We were at her house and we.."

"So you went to her house and got drunk? What else did you do?"

"Nothing I swear.. She threw a party and I went."

"Whatever.. I'm done with this shit." She says.

"Nicole don't say that."

"I don't like her.. I know what she wants from you and yet you still hang out with her when I've asked you not too."

"Are you worried that I'll leave you for her?"

"You left your husband for me." She states.

"That's different."

"Not really."

"Fine.. Goodnight Agent Haught." I say walking toward the street.

"Where are you going?" She asks.

"Home.. You did tell me to leave.. Or did you say "Take my drunk ass home?" yeah.. That's what you said.. So bye."

"You don't have a ride.. You can't Niamey walk?"

"I can manage.. I'll just call Jasmine back and tell her to come get me."

"Bull Shit.. If she shows up here again I will hurt her.. And that's a promise."

"Well she's my only ride.. Hello.. Hey Jasmine.. Yeah I'm okay.. No.. Yeah.. Okay, but can you come back and get me from Nicole's place.. I need a ride and.." I was cut off from Nicole taking my phone away..

"Yeah Jasmine.. This is Nicole and Waverly doesn't need ride.. I can take it from here.. Thank you.. Yeah I'll tell her." Nicole hangs up the phone and stares at me.. Whatever Jasmine said before they hung up pissed Nicole off.. I can tell. "Jasmine said she hated you wanted to leave so soon.. And Goodnight.. Oh let's not forget the part when she said d she misses you already.." Nicole then starts walking back to her front door and I too start walking but I walk the opposite direction. "Where are you going?" Nicole asks.

"Calling me a cab to take me Home.." I say.

"Waverly get in house."

"No.. You wanted me gone so I'm leaving.. And tell your sister I'm sorry."

"Tell her yourself now get in the house." She demands.

"What do you want from me Nicole.. First you tell me to leave and now you want me to stay.. What do you want?"

"What I want is for you to get in the house.. Now come on.. Fiona is making some late dinner and you need it because you're intoxicated with alcohol and I don't want you out of my sight."

"And why is that?"

"Because you're drunk Waverly and I don't want the woman I love walking around at night and I really don't trust cab drivers.. Now get in the house before I carry your sexy stubborn ass in there." She says and I smile.

"I wouldn't mind if you carry me inside.. I mean I am wearing heels and your driveway I kind of long.. And who told you to wear some fuck me heels to party?"

"I'm sorry."

"You will be." She then put me over her shoulder and slaps my ass.

"(Gasps) (Moans) Mmm.."

"You like that don't you?"

"You know I do.. I love it when you smack my ass."

"I better be the only one who touches your ass." She smacks it again.

"(Moans) One and only baby.. But stop doing that if you're not going to be smacking it tonight when I sit on your face."

"Careful Mrs. Lockwood." She says and we finally reach the front door and she carried me to her room and shut the door. "Take off your clothes." She puts me down and whispers in my ear.

Fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.2K 184 11
Just a horny girl with a normal life 🙄
199K 4.7K 54
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
129K 3.6K 22
Saiki kusou always been a kid wanting to be average but it seems like he is a magnet to the werid and strange. What can you do when you are a psychic.
27.3K 415 7
"Bullshit it's Austin's fault. I know for a fact if I fucked you I would make you come." "Shut up Lauren. No you couldn't" The green eyed girl rais...