Started With A Lie ✓

Par Anne_Iryx

#1 "Lie. Everything is Lie. My life is totally a Lie" -Amelia Collins __ Amelia Collins's life is full of lie... Plus

CHARACTERS
"Prologue"
✨"Reeds"✨
✨"Guest?"✨
✨"Pain & Smile"✨
✨"Christmas Shopping"✨
✨"Christmas Presents"✨
✨"Maybe She Is"✨
✨"Lily Reed"✨
✨"Panic Attack"✨
✨"Amusement Park"✨
✨"Workaholic"✨
✨"Engagement Ceremony"✨
✨"Damon, one of the ruthless business"✨
✨"Perfection~Imperfection"✨
✨"Japan"✨
✨"Michael Reed"✨
✨"Kai ⚡ Tyson"✨
✨Slap✨
✨"Found someone"✨
✨ Little Sister Amy✨
✨"I Love You But You Give Me All Your Hate, In Return"✨
✨"Wedding Surprise"✨
✨"As Your Sister's Substitute"✨
✨"Amelia Collins"✨
✨"Ian Shane"✨
✨"Hatred"✨
✨"Cute Little One"✨
✨"Apologize From Mr. Damon Levi Reed"✨
✨Fun Time With Family After A Long Time✨
✨"Vacation"✨
✨"Kissed His Shoes"✨
✨"Fear, Drunk, Secret & Love"✨
✨Surprised Birthday🎂✨
✨"Birthday"✨
✨"I Should Mark You"✨
✨"5 Years Later"✨
✨"Act For Them"✨
✨"Dare To Hurt My Wife/ Girl/ Love"✨
✨"You're The Addiction Which I Need"✨
✨"Noah's Grand-Parents"✨
✨"Carbon Copy Of Mine"✨
✨"Destiny"✨
✨"Love You, Amelia"✨
✨"First Love"✨
✨"Bad Time Is Over"✨
✨"Feeling Hot"✨
✨"Tevin Shane"✨
✨"Engagement Ceremony💍"✨
✨"Angelina Valentine"✨
✨"Angelina×Daric"✨
✨"Fear of Middle Name"✨
✨"Will You Marry Me Again, Amelia Collins Reed?"✨
✨"Wedding Surprise"✨
✨"We are coming to get you, girls"✨
✨"End is Good"✨
✨Epilogue✨
▶️New Story◀️
✨"NOTICE"✨
One Year Complete 🎂
~New Story~

✨"Pain & Fun"✨

7.9K 345 32
Par Anne_Iryx

🌠

"There are unwanted emotions and pain that goes along with
any birth."

-John Travolta

✨💚✨

Amelia's Pov.
◀️🧡▶️

"Daddy, Emilia has separated me from Lily and become her favourite", Emilia complained to uncle as we reached to home. Uncle glanced at me. Sofie, my Aunt immediately slapped me. I fell on the floor. I noticed Emilia smirking at me. She purposely did it.

I was going to protest but I didn't get a single chance. Aunt dragged me to my room and locked. I slapped my hands on the door but they didn't do anything. I turned and found my laptop and mobile were gone. I sat down against the wall hugging my knees.

I promised myself not to cry and I couldn't keep my promise.

•••

Damon's Pov.
◀️🖤▶️

'The day was awesome. I spend sometime with her. I'm so happy now'

"Master, Dinner is ready", our house maid knocked my door and left after informing me about dinner. I put my shirt and went downstairs to dinner room.

"Hey Damon! Why are you so late, today? Busy with work?", Dominic asked. Dad and Mom asked him to stay. We usual didn't get chance to meet each as we indulge yourself in your own work. Him with hospital and patients and me with company and clients. He was the son of my father's best friend, actually adopted son. Uncle Jayden found him wounded in his yard. Uncle was a doctor and treated his wound. After opening his eyes, we found him lost his memory.

"Nothing just little tired", I replied to question. We sat down on our respective seats. Dad knew about Lily having crush on Dominic and he also loved Dominic like us.

"Mom, we rode all rides today", Lily informed. Dominic poked her forehead,"Don't talk full mouth, Lily. This is bad manners". Lily sticked her tongue at him. He signed knowing that he couldn't do anything about her.

After dinner, mom asked Lily to show her all the pictures. She started to show her the pictures while me, dad, Dominic and Logan went to the balcony. "Dominic, I know you kind of like my little princess but I don't want to loss her so early. I hope you understand", Dad explained. "It's okay. First of all, I just want to find my family before marrying her", he said about his plane of finding his family. I said in anger," You have us. You don't need your evil family who left you on your own". But this time, I was stopped by my little brother, Logan, "He doesn't have his memory. He doesn't know either he was lost or abandoned". "I kind of started to recover my memory a little. I had a little sister whose name was Amelia and I called her Amy in my memory", Dominic said messaging his forehead. "I don't know why. But I kind of feel a connection with Emilia. Her smile is just like my Amy. I'm sorry Damon if I hurt Amelia's feelings but I can't stop myself. She is so similar to my Amy, so much", he added.

'Similar to Emilia. I know you don't heard about Emilia Collins, but I did. So I understand her more than anything. How could Lily was tricked by her like Logan?'

Flashback

" I don't know why does Lily start to ignore me? I never did anything wrong to her", Amelia started to cry. I brought her to my chest. It was hurt to see her cry.

"She is not ignoring you. When she get chance to come here, she forget about us. The last we came here, she forger about us and went to her own. Thanks to God, Dominic had followed her everywhere", I tried to cheer her up, but failed. "No. Its not true. Emilia must has told her something lie about me. She want me to separate from her", she started to cry again.

Flashback End

"Dad, what are you doing here?", Lily asked entering with mom. "Having Boy's Time", Dad replied. "Having Boy time? Are you planning something", Lily asked. Mom laughed at her question.

'Emilia was right. We really pamper her a little bit. Wait .... Why am I thinking about her?'

"Its getting late. Go to your room", Mom said to us. We obeyed.

After returning into my room, I opened my gallery and selected the picture of Amelia.

'She is really gorgeous. My angel'

"I should spend sometime with Logan", I said to myself. " But if I do this, then I might follow her", I added. I punched the wall.

'I'm not going to follow her. She is a bit**'

"I hate you Emilia but I know you're right about Logan", I again punched the wall in frustration.

'I will hate you forever for hurting my Amelia'

I went to my brother's room after deciding.

" Hey little bro", I called him. I lifted his eyes towards me and smiled. "Call you later. Love you Sam", he said to Samantha through video call. I said,"You can carry on. I will come later". He smiled,"Its okay. Come in brother". I smiled realizing that I was standing at door.

I entered and sat on his bed. It felt weird to me now. It had long time I had chatted with my little brother.

" By the way, thank you for inviting me today", he thanked me with his smile. It felt like my heart had been ripped.

'A brother thanks his brother for taking him to amusement park. I wished I could make vanish the wall between us'

"You don't need to thank me, its a brother's duty", I said. He laughed.

"Did I miss anything?", we turned and found the source of voice. Lily Reed.

"No. You don't", I said. Lily jumped on the bed and sat between us.

'It's going to be long night. Glad I realized earlier before I would regret'

Vote!!
Comment!!
&
Share!!
Thanks!!
❤️💜💛💚💙💙🖤

Question: Do you like this story??
(I want to know)

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

24.2M 848K 81
The Highest Ranking: #2 Romance |Currently in Hot List| 08-Feb-18 #2 Romance |Currently in Hot List| 08-Jan-17 #2 Romance |Currently in Hot List| 21...
1.6M 69K 70
[COMPLETED] W A R N I N G: • EXPLICIT SCENES AND STRONG LANGUAGE • MENTION OF DEATH AND SELF HARM • DON'T GO IN IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SOMETHING CLIC...
626 110 25
Although Damon's kiss was intoxicating, his love was a cure for me. He knew that when he kissed me, I would forever wed his unutterable visions to my...
12M 575K 127
[COMPLETE] Some bonds can't be broken, even in death. -- He couldn't endure another heartbreak. "Accepting her would be a mistake," he said. "She's a...