Calista Lake (GirlXGirl)

By SkylarJapera

Calista never thought she would return to the dreadful town Black Oaks after her father committed suicide. Bu... More

Welcome Home
My Last Breath
Scary Monsters & Evil Spirits
Afraid
You Need Me, I Don't Need You
Enemies
Stop Looking, Start Seeing
Hearts A Mess
Another Day
Awake
Bedroom Hymns
Rebellion
Glowing
Eyes
Lost Tree
In 4 the Kill
Say You Love Me
Fire

Together

8.2K 408 54
By SkylarJapera

Chapter 10

Luna again sits around the lake and pulls out her small pocket knife and then cuts her palm again. She hisses and then concentrates on trying to heal her hand however again it doesn't work. Luna groans and in anger she cuts her hand deeply again which bring tears to her eyes. The blood leaks down her palm and again she tries to heal herself. 

She watches in amazement how the scar tries to heal itself but not all the way. Luna pouts and then hisses in pain. She wipes the blood on her pants and then notice that this cut was deeper than the others that her hand was still bleeding. She rushes back inside the house and tries to find something to stop the bleeding. However, Scarlet catches her and asks, "What happened?"

"Nothing." Luna turns away from her trying to hide her hand but Scarlet grabs her hand and she hisses in pain. 

"Luna what the fuck!" Scarlet asks eyeing the bloody scar. "What happened?"

"I accidentally cut myself." Luna pouts snatching her hand away before Scarlet could notice all the other scars. Scarlet surprisingly gently grabs her hand and begins to clean it. Luna hisses in pain but tries her hardest to not cry. She put herself in this situation.

Scarlet runs the damp washcloth over the smaller hands and then asks, "When did you start hurting yourself Luna?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." Luna tries to lie but knew it wasn't no point because Scarlet could read straight through her. Luna sighs and Scarlet puts a bandage on the scar and asks softly, "Don't lie to me Lu."

Luna looks down. "I just want to get stronger. I need to learn to heal myself."

"Hurting yourself will not solve your problems." Scarlet tries to keep her voice low because she knew hollering would only upset the smaller girl. 

"Then how else would I learn to heal myself?" Luna asks with an attitude. Scarlet runs her fingers through her hair and whispers kissing the smaller girl on the forehead. "We will ask the witch that and for now on no more cutting." Scarlet face becomes serious and Luna nods her head slowly.

<><>

Calista concentrates on the pen in front of her and watches it levitates higher than the last time. Eleanor smiles and says, "Now relax your body. If you concentrate to hard it will not work. You have to trust yourself. It has to be as easy as walking."

Calista breathes and begins to relax and the pen begins to levitates higher and higher. She then begins to make it twist and turn. Eleanor grins and Calista drops the pen in her hand and smirks, "Next challenge."

"We shouldn't push too hard." Eleanor stresses not wanting to hurt the other girl. Calista shakes that thought away and says, "If it becomes too much I will stop. Promise."

"Fine." Eleanor sits down next to Calista and pulls out a piece of paper. She the takes the top off of the blue pen and says, "Write your name."

"Really." Calista asks. "That's what you want me to do."

"Yep." Eleanor replies.

Calista shrugs and then pen easily stands up with her mind but it becomes difficult trying to move the pen across the paper with her mind. Before she knew it the paper only had a half C and a few other scribbles. Calista drops the pen with her mind and frowns at Eleanor smile on her face. "Whatever."

Eleanor pats her back and stands. "It's okay."

"Dinner Bitches!" Stella calls from the back door. Calista and Eleanor heads to the kitchen and they begin to eat and before they knew they was all on the couch watching reality TV. It was a quiet night and everyone was surprised that Ian wasn't calling or texting Calista to ruin it. Eleanor was sitting on the other side of the room typing away on her laptop. "What are you doing?" Calista asks sitting next to her.

"Research." Eleanor replies smiling softly. "Guardian Witches was a myth but these stories sound very familiar."

"What are they about?" Calista questions looking at the weird pictures of women with weapons in their hand.

"About the time when everyone looked up to the The Four. Unfortunately, people became jealous of their power. At first the people didn't believe these group of individuals until one day. A girl name Vera made a mistake."

"And what was that?" Calista asks very interesting in the story now.

"She murdered someone in cold blood." Eleanor explains. "People became afraid and that is when the war started. Right in the early 1300s."

"That long ago." Calista face scrunches up. "I didn't think anyone could hold a grudge that long."

"Well, The Four won the war within two very short hours. The Four then or better yet you guys previous selves was very vicious back then. They didn't take anything from anyone and was very protective of each other. If someone hurt one, it was very difficult to control yall anger. After the war people became afraid. Seeing your real power but then you all died and they tried to strike again. They slaughter yall as babies."

"They slaughtered us as babies!"

Eleanor nods her head. She had a very hard time reading this part of the story. "But one of the witches spelled you all just in time before your death. After being reborn again, you all was collected and sent to a secret palace where you was trained. The Witches then agreed that it was time to build an army and that is when The Guardian Witches was created."

Calista eyes Eleanor and then asks, "So which one of us was Vera?" 

The other witch shrugs, "I do not know." She turns her laptop towards Calista. "It only shows a statue but I'm pretty sure my grandmother old books could tell you."

"I guess we're taking a trip to your grandmothers tomorrow."

Eleanor smiles shutting her laptop. "I guess we are."

<><>

The next day they all search for any type of books that could tell them who was Vera.

"Why does this matter?" Scarlet complains flipping through old books. "Who cares who Vera was. It is obvious she was bad ass. Whoever she killed probably deserved it."

Eleanor had told them the story on the way to her grandmother house and Scarlet didn't understand the point of learning about her past self. 

"Calista is just curious." Stella replies smiling while watching the olive skin girl sit on the floor flipping through a book concentrating very hard. Scarlet sighs and collapses on the couch. "This is stupid."

Eleanor comes back down the steps and says, "Found it." 

Calista perks up and Eleanor announces while flipping the book around showing an old photo of the four girls. They looked just the same the only difference was their expensive dresses and the style of their hair. They was standing in front of a huge palace and each women wore a crown.

"Damn. I still look good as hell."

Everyone roll their eyes at Scarlet and then Eleanor announces while looking at Calista. "Vera was you."

Calista bites her lower lip not really understanding how she felt about killing someone in her previous life. 

"I'm pretty sure there was a reason Lis." Eleanor whispers. Before Eleanor could announce who the other girls were someone phone was ringing. Calista looks down at her phone and then says, "Let's head back."

Eleanor and Scarlet grabs all the books and once they get back to Calista home the girls leave to go shopping.

"Are you coming?" Eleanor asks leaning on the door watching as Calista stare off into space.

"No." Calista replies. "I'm good."

The girls leave and Calista rushes up the steps to grab her laptop. She needed to talk to someone about this and the best person to talk to was her brother. She opens her laptop and then scrolls through Skype noticing he wasn't online which was odd. On weekends he was free to talk until he was deployed. 

She grabs her phone and dial his new cell number. When someone answer she quickly notice it wasn't her brother voice. "Hey, I'm looking for Kobe Lake." Calista says into the phone. 

"One moment." The voice through the phone replies. Minutes later a voice says, "Sorry Ma'am but what is that name again?"

"Kobe Lake." Calista repeats. "He's my older brother. He suppose to deploy to Egypt in two more months. I haven't received any calls from him. So I figure I should contact the main number. He's okay right?"

"Ma'am are you sure your brother sign up for the Army."

"Yes!"Calista was becoming frustrated. "I just Skype him and he was in his uniform. You only let them talk on the weekends."

"Ma'am our soldiers do not have access to a computer if they are about to be deployed. Only cellular devices. Your older brother is not in the system....

Calista blocks out all the other words the officer on the phone says. 

"I'm sorry ma'am but it seems your older brother has mislead you to believe that he is in the Army."

"Thank-you." Calista whispers and then quickly hangs up the phone. Tears begin to fall from her face and she bawls her fist up in anger. How could he lie to me. She wonders to herself. This whole time she has thought he was away fighting for his country. When he was really just running away from his responsibilities. He didn't want to take care of her the same way her dad jumped in the lake without thinking a second thought. 

Calista bawls her fist up and everything in the room begins to rumble. She could feel the power radiating off of her. She walks down the steps and remembers the painful memories of her father walking through the door smelling of alcohol. It had been a few months after her mother death and he wasn't taking it well. 

Her brother was staying out late not able to sleep in his room and Calista was alone. Calista remembers the day just like it was yesterday. She woke up in the middle of the night and stroll down the steps to see blood all over the floor. She followed the trail all the way out doors. When she gets to the end of pier she sees a knife on the floor and saw her father floating body.

Now and then she couldn't understand why her dad took his life. Even though he lost the love of his life he still had Calista and Kobe. At his funeral the policemen ask Calista brother did he want full custody of her but he had refused saying he was going to the Army so he could take better care of her. That their father money wouldn't last forever.

Calista thought he was doing the right thing. She trusted him. She thought it was noble of him to risk his life so she could be happy but it was all a lie. 

Calista screams into the air and all the furniture begins to turn over. Lamps smashing into the wall and the sofas turning over. Calista squeezes her head as so many emotions runs through her head. No one wanted her. People always ran away from her. She wasn't even worth fighting over. 

Calista walks towards the back door each passing room things rumbling and tumbling over. The cabinets in the kitchen burst open and all the glasses and plates falls and collapse onto the floor. She walks out towards the pier the smell of the lake hitting her nose. She remembers when her father first purchased this property.

A small five year old runs towards the pier. "Mommy can we swim."

"Tomorrow Calista." Her mothers replies smiling. "We have to unpack." Calista pouts but when she sees her father she runs into his arms. He picks her up and smiles down at her taller older brother. "My father owned this Lake and when I die the Lake will become yours."

"Cool." Her brother shrugs. He then frowns. "But does the Lake still has to be named Calista. It's so unfair that you guys named it after her."

Her father chuckles. "Son, we name your sister after the lake but it will be yours even though I wish for you to keep it's name. Calista was my great grandmother name. And now your little sisters."

Calista pokes her tongue out at her little brother.

Why you had to leave me? Calista thinks. She had the perfect family and now they all were gone. They all had left her. Calista screams into the night and lake begins to rumble like waves in a ocean. Calista close her eyes and fall into the cold water. 

It was as if the water was pulling Calista down towards the bottom. She doesn't fight it. She opens her eyes and could feel herself drowning. It wasn't as painful as she thought. Like father like daughter. She thinks. She would laugh if she could. Calista closes her eyes once more and then everything becomes blurry. She was dying. They would be angry. Eleanor would be devastated. Eleanor. Calista thinks.

Calista shuts her eyes and thinks of a happy place. Before she knew it she was falling onto a hard ground. She groans and sucks in as much air as she can and rolls over her body soaked and wet. "What the hell?" She thinks before going unconscious.

<><>

Eleanor was walking beside the girls in the mall until something hit her hard in the chest. She stop and the other girls also bend over in pain. Eleanor lifts up her eyes gold. "Calista." The girls drop their bags and rushes towards Scarlet car. They speed back to the house to see it completely destroyed. 

Luna comes back and says, "She's not here."

Eleanor goes towards her things and pulls out few stones before muttering something and throwing it across an old Black Oaks map. "She's here." She says before rushing out the door. The girls following close behind her.

They find her in the woods thirty minutes later laying on the ground unconscious. Eleanor falls to her knees and runs her hand though Calista damped hair. "Sweetie, look at me."

Calista grumbles and whispers, "Sky."

Eleanor grins, "Yes, it's me. What the hell are you doing out here?"

Calista slowly lifts up noticing everyone around her. "My brother is not in the Army? He lied so he wouldn't have to take responsibility of me. He left me like everyone else did."

"I'm sorry Calista." Eleanor whispers softly moving the damp hair out of the darker skin girl face. 

"How did you end up here though?" Scarlet asks. "Wet?"

Calista gulps. "I jumped in the lake. I don't know how I end up here." She was confused herself. She was so close to death and out of nowhere she was falling out the sky.

"You were committing suicide." Stella sneers approaching Calista in a angry manner. Eleanor however stands blocking her way.

"Stay out of my head." Calista screams waving her arm that sends Stella flying back towards the nearest tree. Scarlet frowns in anger her fist bawling as she eyes Calista. Stella stands and hollers, "Did you once think about us. If you would have died you would have broken the circle and we would have been weak. You're so fucking selfish."

"Fuck you!" Calista sneers. The trees begins to rumble. "Just leave like everyone else does."

"Open your eyes." Scarlet screams making Luna yelp. "You're so blind that you don't notice how much love you have around you."

"The only person who loves me is Ian." Calista says. "Go away." She tries to walk away but Eleanor grabs her shoulder sensing something. "You're going nowhere near him." But Calista pushes her back and Eleanor eyes flashes gold but she turns her head trying to keep her emotions at bay. "Leave me alone!" Calista screams before running away towards Ian place.

Once she gets to his place she beats on the door. She didn't understand why she was pushing her friends away but it seem it is what her mind wanted her to do. The door opens and before her was Ian standing and looking at her grinning. "Well this is going to be easier than I thought."

"Hurry brother." Someone steps around Calista and just like that whatever enchantment Ian had on her disappears. She tries to step back but Ian grabs her and stabs her with a syringe. Calista body instantly freezes and her eyes flutters close as she falls to the ground. The last thing she sees is a blue pickup truck in the yard. 

<><>

"I can't believe that bitch!" Scarlet sneers while helping Stella to her feet. "Let me see your back." She orders. Stella rolls her eyes but lifts her shirt. Luna quickly rushes over and heals her. Stella mutters a thanks and pulls her hair up in a ponytail. "She's not herself." Stella whispers.

"That bitch is-

"I agree with Stella." Eleanor mutters looking around. "I sense something. I looked into her eyes and they were flashing black and then they would return to her normal color."

"Ok and?" Scarlet asks. "Your eyes turns into that goldish color."

"All Guardian Witches and Reins eyes turns a certain color. Depending on your gift however Calista hasn't gotten to that level yet to gain her eye color. None of you have." Eleanor explains. "It's something else."

Before anyone could reply they all tumble over in pain but the pain is more intense this time. "Is the bitch trying to kill herself again."

"No." Eleanor eyes flashes gold. She could feel Calista fear. Someone was attacking her and the bond was calling for Eleanor to protect. "She's is danger! Ian!" She hisses before rushing towards Calista.

<><>

"They're coming brother." Ian smirks. "Get ready. They can't take us. They're still babies." He grabs Calista body and put her in the chair grabbing some rope and tying it around her. Calista mumbles while Ian work. 

Outside the house Eleanor and the others slowly creak into the house. "She's close."Eleanor mutters and then out of nowhere Ian little brother appears. 

"Well hello lovely ladies." He winks.

"Owen!" Scarlet hisses her eyes twitching. Owen begins to tumble over in pain. He was beginning to feel intense pain in his lower stomach. His older brother had told him that they haven't master their mental powers yet but it seem Scarlet was pissed off. So his eyes turns black and people begins to appear.

"Attack." He orders and the guards storms towards them. Eleanor begins to fight them off the best way she could but more and more kept appearing like an ill-

"It's not real." Eleanor smirks. "It's just an Illusion." 

Owen smirks and asks, "Is this an illusion?" And before the girls could react he shoots all of them in chest. They all fall to the ground the venom taking over their body.

<><>

Eleanor slowly awakes and groans at the intense pain in her side. It felt as if she was thrown down some stairs. She tries to move but notice she was tied down to the chair she was sitting in. She looks around and see that the other girls are also bounded to the chair. Scarlet eyes was covered with a black scarf, Luna arms was bleeding, Calista was still unconscious, and Stella was slowly waking up showing the bruise on her upper lip.

"Great." Owen speaks. "They are waking up."

Eleanor sneers and looks around trying to mumble a spell underneath her breath but Owen comes around and punches her in the face. Eleanor falls with the chair and her head collides with the hard floor because she couldn't break her fall. She then groans when she feels a needle going into her arm. "That will stop you from trying any magic."

Everything becomes blurry around the room and Eleanor couldn't feel magic flowing towards her fingers anymore. "What did you do to me?" She slurs.

"Just drugged you heavily." Owen chuckles and then pulls her chair back up. Next to wake up was Stella and she looks at Eleanor in fear. 

Stella scowls and says, "Let us go!"

Owen chuckles again and punches Stella across the face. "Shut-up." Stella spits the blood on the ground and smirks, "Like hitting on girls huh? Wonder when your life became so fucked up." Stella must have hit a sensitive spot because Owen was slapping her across the face again. She flinches in pain but then laughs, "Your daddy use to slap your mom around huh?"

"Shut.Up!" Owen growls grabbing her shirt. "And stay out of my head because I will shoot you." He puts the gun up to Stella head and the white haired girl laugh. He would't shoot her. He needed her alive. 

"We both know you can't kill me." Stella laughs in pain. "At least not yet."

Owen growls and Stella laughs. The younger brother storms over towards Luna who was slowly waking. She begins to breathe hard because of the intense pain she was feeling. Owen grabs a knife and then grabs Luna hand and stabs each palm. Luna screams out and this wakes Scarlet and Calista.

"Stop you bitch!" Stella screams. Owen only smirks and digs the knife into Luna palm again before yanking out. Luna continues to cry in pain. "Stop!"

"Stay out of my head or I will cut her fingers next."

Confused Scarlet begins to scream, "Luna! Where are you Luna! Take this blind fold off of me you stupid bitch."

Owen comes over towards Scarlet and pulls her hair making the Spanish girl hiss. "I'm not stupid." He says. "I know your eyes can make me jump off a cliff if you wanted and I don't want that. Now all of you shut-up!"

Owen then leaves out the room. Eleanor tries to untie herself but it was useless. The drugs keeping her powers down.

"Luna." Scarlet calls softly. "Please say something. I can't see. Please tell me you're okay?"

Luna sniffs and then says, "I'm okay Scarlet." She then bites her lower lip in pain.

"That's my girl." Scarlet smiles. "I'm gonna kill him." She hisses. "I promise."

"You're not going to kill anyone."

Everyone recognize that voice. Ian stands there smirking. "My friends will be here soon and death will hopefully come quickly for you all."

"Fuck." Eleanor thinks. She knew it was him. "What are you?" She questions him. "I can smell you."

Ian chuckles but less evilly like his younger brother. "Some people call it Pathokinesis but I call it Advanced Empathy."

"You were manipulating Calista emotions this entire time. She thought she liked you but she never did." Eleanor concludes.

"And it wasn't easy." Ian says. "But I knew I had to use her because of how feisty she was. You all listen to her and don't question her decisions and it worked."

Eleanor rolls her eyes and Ian laughs again. "I know you have this love sick crush on her. I know you're just sitting there wondering if Calista has feelings for you or did I just twist her emotions to think she didn't have feelings for you." 

Eleanor snarls up at him. She could feel her magic slowly returning. If only she had more time. "I did enjoy it though." Ian continues. "Touching her, kissing her, and she enjoyed it." He winks

"Shut-up!" Eleanor growls.

Before Ian could say anything further Owen was coming through the door. "They're here." Ian looks at the girls and say. "If you all would have just stayed dead when my brother knocked you off the cliff then maybe you could have avoided all of this." 

The girls watches him leave out the room. 

"We're gonna die." Stella whispers. "This is really it."

Eleanor bites her lip looking around trying to find something but it was no point. They was going to die. She failed. She knew all the Guardian Witches was looking down on her in disappointment.

"Where am I?" Calista was finally fully awake. "Why I'm I tied?"

"Because of your boyfriend." Scarlet hisses. "Your dumbass should have listen to Eleanor."

"It's not her fault!" Stella screams. "We all should have listen to Eleanor."

Scarlet frowns. She hated she couldn't see.

"No." Calista frowns. "This is all my fault! I should have known."

"That doesn't matter now." Owen laughs. He was twirling a knife in his hand.

"Fuck you!" Calista spats at him and Owen frowns punching her in the face. Calista thinks very hard. They needed them alive. If not, they would have been kill them a long time ago. Eleanor had told her that when one die it breaks the circle and the cycle begins. That means Ian and whoever he was working with wanted to stop the cycle but if she died-

"Don't." Stella screams towards Calista. "Don't you dare."

Calista ignores Stella and then smirks up at Owen. "You're weak. Doing your brother work. So, let us go. You can't kill us."

Owen frowns. 

"Just like you couldn't knock us off the cliff. Your brother had to do it huh? Because you were too weak to do it. Always using Illusions to scare others when you're the scared one. What did daddy do huh?"

"Shut-up!" Owen hisses.

"Did daddy touch you Owen. Did daddy make you his little bitch-

"Shut up!" Owen hisses and jams the knife in Calista gut. Calista flinches in pain and then scream when he pulls out the knife.

"No!" Stella screams. "You bitch." She begins to thrash in her seat. Eleanor eyes widen and Luna screams.

Calista lifts her head slowly and weakly. "You failed." She mumbles. The blood falling from her lips. Owen eyes widen at his mistake. He tries to grab something to stop the bleeding but he knew if they didn't hurry all of this would be for nothing.

"Ian!" Owen screams pacing back and forth.

"What..." Ian rushes through the door and pushes Owen to the side. "What did you do!"

"It can still work?" Owen questions.

"Not if she dies." Ian begins to freak. "We need the full circle." He then begins to grab Owen violently. "What the fuck did you do!"

Ian thinks quickly and then sticks his head out the door. "We have to do this now."

Four men with red cloaks walk down the steps slowly. They had hoods covering their face and Eleanor knew who they was. She just couldn't put a name on it. "We were order to wait on Master."

"We can't." Ian says pointing towards Calista. "She's dying."

The men begins to form a circle and Ian tries to drag Owen out the room but Owen snatches away from him saying he wanted to watch. Ian shakes his head and leaves the basement. Eleanor watches as powerful magic begins to form and a black smoke begins to build at their feet. The men begins to mutter unknown language she couldn't understand.

Luna is the first to scream and Scarlet begins to shake. She couldn't take this anymore. She had to protect Luna. Eleanor watches amazed as Scarlet eyes begins to glow a deep red underneath the black scarf. Scarlet hisses viciously and before everyone eyes the men in the room begins to burn into ashes.

"Shit." Eleanor mutters before using her magic to untie the rope. She quickly unties everyone else and pulls the scarf from around Scarlet eyes. It was still glowing red and Eleanor quickly looks away not wanting to burn like the other victims. Scarlet smirks. "I told you I would kill him."

"Where is the others." She hisses.

"We don't have time." Eleanor goes to Luna and says. "Can you heal Calista."

Luna cries. "I can't heal myself." 

Eleanor helps Calista up and then pauses. She shudders as she feels the powerful aura getting closer. "We need to leave now! Something terrifying is coming. Something we cannot take."

"How?" Stella crowds around them.

"Grab onto me!" Calista orders shocking everyone. "Now!"

Everyone do as they are told and when the basement opens Eleanor holds her breath and Calista shuts her eyes tight and they disappear. Ian rushes down the steps to see the burning ashes of his brother. He screams in agony and another man walks down the steps his boots echoing. "You failed."

"I had them. They was here-ahhh." Ian body begins to melt and the man walks back up the steps and tells the group. "Find them!" He screams in anger.

<><>

The girls fall in the woods again and Calista eyes begins to flutter. "Teleportation." Eleanor concludes. "That's your physical ability." Calista groans in pain and Eleanor could hear the people getting closer to them. She knew they could smell them because she could smell them.

"Calista." She begs touching the girl hands. "I need you to teleport us out of here."

"Too weak." Calista coughs up blood. "I'm so sorry Eleanor....

"You have nothing to apologize to us about." Eleanor whispers burying her face in her neck. "Get us out of here." She mumbles. "Please."

Calista looks up and sees someone walking slowly towards them in a dress. "Mom?" She questions.

"Fuck!" Scarlet hisses. "She's fucking hallucinating."

The angelic woman touches her face softly and says, "It's not your time yet."

"No, mom please don't leave me again."

"I will always be here baby girl." 

Calista watches the figure disappear and another figure rushes towards them. Calista lifts her hand and the body slings towards the tree. "Grab on!" She orders. No one waste a second and they disappear again.

<><>

This time they don't fall. Eleanor looks around and notice the bright lights. She kisses Calista forehead and then scream for help. Doctors and nurses rushes toward the group asking questions. Eleanor, Scarlet, and Luna notice the foreign language and Eleanor cries, "I can't understand them."

Stella begins barking orders in another language and when the doctor nods her head they lift Calista onto a stretcher "French." Stella announces looking around the hospital. "She teleported us to France."

The four girls watches the Doctors rush Calista through the big white doors. Luna looks down at her hands and Stella gets her help. Scarlet falls to the floor and bury her head into her hands and question, "What the fuck we do now!"

"I don't know." Eleanor replies. "But we will figure this out together!"

We have to. 

Please Comment :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292 98 14
Sapphire pretended to be a normal girl. She had been training to defeat the Dark Followers. It was in her blood. Countless nights after finding the k...
2.2K 112 13
Imagine this: you're a teenage girl who doesn't have the greatest life. Your parents are alcoholic and abusive and at school you get bullied. Of cour...
1.6K 303 66
Cara's family was taken from her as a teenager, and she spent the years after learning everything she could about the dark creatures responsible, try...
5.9K 186 16
Sometimes life is seems to play with you more than you think. When all you want is to love and to be loved. But when you fell for someone that your...