Izuku, the Mercenary

By DevilFunTime

Izuku is born with a quirk that gives him the knowledge, power, speed, abilities, weapons and defence needed... More

Quirk Awakening and Consequences!!!
7 Years Later
Date Night

Bio

1.3K 24 87
By DevilFunTime

Name: Izuku Midorya

Age: 14 (4 during the prologue)

Quirk: Mercenary (user gains the speed, strength, knowledge, abilities, weapon(s)(if needed), and defence to beat anyone he's paid to beat)
Drawback(s): Does not provide the stamina or courage to face these enemies.

Appearance: 5'8, green eyes, black and dark green hair, freckles are dotted around his face, but not too much, and a swimmer's build. His casual attire is a pair of loose black cargo shorts with a fabric belt to hold them up, a red t-shirt with the words, kill me if you can, on it in bold white letters, a pair of black combat boots and his cane.
(His appearance as a child)

(His vigilante/hero outfit/appearance)

Personality: Kind, caring and all around just a happy-go-lucky kind of guy. Very intelligent and cunning. If angered, he's dangerous, destructive and terrifying.

Likes: His friends, his girlfriend, heroes, good food, cooking, researching things(mainly quirks), saving people, making money, a good hunt, building, gaming and blacksmithing.

Dislikes: Lazy people, villains, killing(will do if necessary), bad cooking and having any organs ruptured.

Relationships(not all romantic):
Inko Midorya: Mother
Katsuki Bakugou: Annoyance
Mei Hatsume: Girlfriend
Henry Valor(Lunch Rush): Best Friend
Gran-Torino: Great-Uncle
Nezu: Friend
All Might: Personal Hero
Mina Ashido: Acquaintance
Hitoshi Shinso: Good Friend
Recovery Girl: Great-Aunt

Personal weapon of choice: His cane.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

619K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
221K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
428K 25.9K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.1M 38.1K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...