Austin and Ally: Guardian Ang...

By moon_flower13

[COMPLETED] Book 2 of the A&A series Ally is now closer to Austin and Austin would do anything to protect h... More

chapter one
chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter tweleve
Chapter thirteen
chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one

Chapter fourteen

1.5K 14 0
By moon_flower13

Ally's POV

"Ally!" Natalie yelled as she ran towards me with tears streaming down her eyes

"Nat whats wrong? Why are you crying?" I asked, worried

"M-mom and d-dad are no longer going to be together" she said, I froze. Everything from past came to me in an instant, from the moment I was born till now.

"Ally!" Natalie yelled as she shoke me.

"No!" I said, and ran towards my parent's room. I opened the door and ran towards them.

"You can't separate, you can't!" I sobbed,

"Ally...." both of my parents said

"You can't separate, you can't leave each other. You love each other" I sobbed then I felt two hands lift me up. I didn't look at them, I just kept my gaze on the ground letting the tears fall.

"Ally, Natalie my precious girls, we do love each other but your dad got an offer to Miami Florida to run a music shop. I know both of you love music. So this is the best way, both of you guys will go with your father and live there. I'll stay here in North Carolina with Carly and everyone else." my mom said,

"No we are a family, we stay together" Natalie said, I nodded in agreement.

"I'm sorry girls" my dad said, as he hugged Natalie and I tight.

I woke up with tears streaming down my face.

"Why did I just have that memory? Why?" I ask myself as I get up and go towards my closet whilst wiping away the tears. I get out a pair of dark blue skinny jeans, a black tank-top, a purple long sleeve shirt, a purple cardigan, a black scarf, my black combat boots, and my black bennie. I place them all on my bed and hope in the shower. After a five minute shower, I get dressed and do my hair. I curl the ends and put on mascara, foundation, and eyeliner. I put on my bennie, grab my bag, phone, iPod, ear buds, and phone charger and head downstairs. As soon I head towards the kitchen I froze. In front of me, my mom, dad, and sister are all sitting down at the dinner table and having breakfast. I always imagine this day, but it all seems unreal. Everything looks all forced and unrealistic for this to happen. All looks like a dream, a dream I've wished for to come true.

"Morning Als" Natalie says, knocking me out of my thoughts.

"M-morning Nat" I say and take a seat next to her.

"Here you go hunny, I made yours and Natalie's favorite breakfast' my mother says as she hands me a plate with pancakes, bacon, scrambled eggs and pickles. I haven't eaten this in a long time, not since..

"Ally! Are you going to eat that, or just stare at it all morning" Natalie says knocking me out of my thoughts once again.

"I'm going to eat" I say and start eating a pickle. I finished my food and place the plate in the sink.

"Alright, lets go to school or we'll be late Als" Natalie says, I nodded and grab my bag.

'Well bye mom, bye dad" I say and walk outside, while Natalie waved goodbye.

"Bye take care!" both of my parents yelled as Natalie closed the door. We walked in silence towards her car. Se stopped walking and turned around to face me.

"Als, um... I can drive you to school if you want" she says, I smile shyly at her. I felt that my twin sister was back, I felt complete.

"Yeah sure" I say and walk closer to her. I can see tears forming in her eyes, and I feel the same emotion. She smiled and hugged me, I was stunned but soon hugged back.

"I'm so sorry Ally. I really am. Please forgive me, I promise I won't ever and I mean ever hurt you again. I'm sorry Als I'm truly sorry Als. I love you" she said, as tears streamed down both of our cheeks

''I love you too Nat, I love you too" I replied and hugged her tighter. She did the same then faced me.

"So, does mean I'm forgiven?" She asked, with a smile

"Only if you keep your word" I said, sternly

"Twin bond promise?" she said, and let me go

"Twin bond promise" I said, and we both linked our hands together and ran around in a circle making our hands turn into a huge not. We laughed, and hugged each other one more time before we drove to school.

"Alright, twin. Lets start acting like sisters" she said, as we got towards school.

"Wait! Austin doesn't know. No one knows expect Trish and Elliot" I said, she looked at me.

"Well I guess they'll find out today then" she said, and cut the engine.

"Okay" I said, and got out. We walked side by side and people started whispering and staring at us with their mouth hung wide. I looked at Nat and chuckled.

"Do your friends know?" I asked as we walked towards my locker

"Only Paola, Andrea and Cassey." she said as I opened my locker and put in my books.

"So that's a yes" I said, she nodded and I closed my locker.

"Ally!! Did she hit you again! That's it Natalie I'm goin-" Trish began as she rushed towards Natalie and I, I cut her off

"No Trish, Natalie is back."

"What?!" she said, surprised and shocked. "Yeah, I'm back, I'm back with my twin sister" Natalie said as she linked her arm with mine.

"This has to be a joke" Trish said with her arms crossed over her chest.

"No, no joke at all Tri-cabob"Natalie and I said, using the nickname that our third grade teacher gave us. Trish gasped, "No joke then" she said. Natalie and I nodded and said in unison,

"Nope"

"Well, welcome back Nata-cat" Trish said, Natalie smiled and patted Trish's back.

"Thank you Trish" Natalie said. I smiled.

The bell rang and we went to our classes. As we walked through the halls, everyone couldn't believe their eyes. That Natalie Cortez and Ally Dawson are walking together side by side with linked arms. Yes, my sister changed her last name to my mom's since the day our parents divorced and a few months passed by and Natalie started to alienate me and bully me. Since that day, I lost my other half. Now she's back and I feel complete. Classes went by fast, then lunch came around. Natalie smiled as I passed by her table and waved a small hi. I waved back to her, and walked towards my table

"Hey Ally, who's she?" Alex asked as soon as I sat down next to Adam. I mentally slapped myself. I still need to tell them. I noticed Alondra, Alex and everyone at the table were staring at me, waiting patiently for my answer. I cleared my throat.

"Sh-she's um... that girl is-"I began, but Austin cut me off.

"That's Natalie Cortez, the popular girl in our class. You don't recognize her?!" They all looked at Natalie and then back at Austin.

"Wow, your right" Dez said, the rest nodded in agreement. I looked at Trish and Elliot and they both mouthed.

"Tell them"

I nodded and nerovously I sighed and looked at my friends who were whispering to each other.

"Actually" I said, they all stopped whispering and faced me, I gave a quick glance at Elliot and Trish.

"Well..." Alex said, I cleared my throat once more and finally told them.

"Natalie Cortez is my sister. My twin sister"

Their jaws dropped and couldn't believe what they just heard.

"Very funny Ally." Dez said and started to laugh. When no one joined him,he stopped laughing and said, "Your serious." I nodded my head.

"Wow,but she doesn't look like you" Alex said, I nodded again.

"I know, she dyed her hair and got color contacts but she's my twin sister" I said.

"Wow, I still can't believe it" Dez said.

"Well believe it" I said and took a bite out of my sand which. I still felt their eyes on me but I ingonred them and focused on eating my lunch. I knew how they would of reacated if I told them the truth, I should of never said anything. Now they'll probably want a back story on how come I didn't meantioned to them about Natalie before, and why was I keeping it a secret. Well since I told, they must know right? Especially Austin, right? What if he's inside my mind lurking around for memories or actually hearing me right now. I took a quick glance at Austin and I saw him give me his smirk, his cute cocky little boy smirk. I sighed, I was right, he was inside lurking around.
"Well, Austin if you can hear me, or are inside my mind right now, say something."
"Why?" he simply said through mind speak. I looked up at him once more, and through my thoughts I told him,

"I know, I 'm sorry but it's complicated to explain. Let's meet up at Sonic Boom after school today and I''ll even tell Elliot and Trish to come along so they can give you their sides of the story as well. Is that Okay?"
"Okay"
"Alright then, now I'm also going to have Natalie their with me so you and the rest of the gang meet her properly."
"Okay, I'm the only one who's going to get this information right? No one else?"
"Nope, just you" I felt my lips turn into a smile and I looked up at Austin who was smiling brightly at me.
"Alright then" he said, and right on cue the bell rang. We all went to our last classes, Austin smiled at me before he left Alondra to her next class. I sighed as I saw them leave, a part of me felt jeleous of them. That should be me walking next to Austin, holding his hand, kissing him, hugging him, loving him, and being his. Not Alondra, she doesn't desrive him at all, she doesn't even know him, like I do. Wait, whats wrong with me?! I shouldn't be like this, no. Alondra is my friend, and Austin is... Well Austin is my best friend/partner/guardian angel/love. Wait, strach that last part, he ain't my lover, my lover is Adam.

"Ally" Adam said, as he waved his hand in front of my face. I jumped and crocked my head to the side,

"I'm sorry, what were you saying?" I said, and gave him an apology look. He smiled kindly and grabbed my hand

"I was saying, that if you want to go to the movies with me on Saturday. It's been a long time since we been alone together." he said, I looked at him and slightly gave his hand a squeeze.

"Yeah, lets go on that date" I said, and kissed his cheek. He smiled and we headed towards our last class. During class, I could't stop thinkig about Austin. Stop thinking about him, think about Adam. He's the one yor with. You can't have ANY FEELINGS FOR AUSTIN! my mind shouted at me. I sighed, and the bell rang. I rushed out the door, and went towards my locker

'Hey twin" Natalie said, I turned around and smiled.

"Hi twin" I said, it just felt like old times. I've missed hearing and saying that word to her. I've really missed her so much.

"So Als, lets go to Sonic Boom so I can formaly and finally introduce myself to your friends" she said, as I closed my locker and her arm linked with mine. I smiled as we walked through the hallways and towards her car. Feels good to have my sister back, feels so good. We got in her car and drove towards Sonic Boom.

"Ally! Natalie, how was school" my dad greeted us as we walked towards the counter.

"It was good dad" Natalie and I said, in unsion

"I'm so happy I got my girls back" my dad said, i saw a tear roll down his cheek and I wiped it away with my thumb.

"I know how your feeling" I said, and hugged him. Natalie joined in as well and I felt extremly happy than ever before.

"Alright, I have to get back to work." my dad said, as he untangled himself from myself and Natalie. I chuckled.

"Okay, I'll be here at the register, whilst waiting for my friends to come so they can meet Natalie" I said, as I walked towards the register. Natalie waved bye to my dad and walked around the store looking at all the instruments. She walked up to me holding a guitar.

"Can I play it?" she asked, I bit my bottom lip.

"Theres a rule for playing the instruments, if you play it you buy it" I said, she sighed and gave me her puppy dog eyes and quivering lip

"Pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaassssssssseeeeeeeee" she begged. Ugh! I hate it when she does that. Sadly I sighed and gave in.

"Alright only because your family" I said. she smiled brightly and sat on the piano bench and strummed a few cords. After getting the guitar into tune, she started playing and singing.

" Yeah, you can be the greatest

You can be the best

You can be the King Kong banging on your chest

You can beat the world

You can beat the war

You can talk to God, go banging on his door

You can throw your hands up

You can beat the clock (yeah)

You can move a mountain

You can break rocks

You can be a master

Don't wait for luck

Dedicate yourself and you gon' find yourself

Standing in the hall of fame (yeah)

And the world's gonna know your name (yeah)

'Cause you burn with the brightest flame (yeah)

And the world's gonna know your name (yeah)

And you'll be on the walls of the hall of fame

You can go the distance

You can run the mile

You can walk straight through hell with a smile

You can be the hero

You can get the gold

Breaking all the records they thought never could be broke

Yeah, do it for your people

Do it for your pride

How are you ever gonna know if you never even try?

Do it for your country

Do it for your name

'Cause there's gonna be a day...

When you're standing in the hall of fame (yeah)

And the world's gonna know your name (yeah)

'Cause you burn with the brightest flame (yeah)

And the world's gonna know your name (yeah)

And you'll be on the walls of the hall of fame

Be a champion, be a champion, be a champion, be a champion

On the walls of the hall of fame

Be students

Be teachers

Be politicians

Be preachers

(Yeah)

Be believers

Be leaders

Be astronauts

Be champions

Be truth seekers

Be students

Be teachers

Be politicians

Be preachers

Be believers

Be leaders

Be astronauts

Be champions

Standing in the hall of fame (yeah, yeah, yeah)

And the world's gonna know your name (yeah, yeah, yeah)

'Cause you burn with the brightest flame (yeah, yeah, yeah)

And the world's gonna know your name (yeah, yeah, yeah)

And you'll be on the walls of the hall of fame

(Be a champion)

You could be the greatest

(Be a champion)

You can be the best

(Be a champion)

You can be the King Kong banging on your chest

(Be a champion)

You could beat the world

(Be a champion)

You could beat the war

(Be a champion)

You could talk to God, go banging on his door

(Be a champion)

You can throw your hands up

(Be a champion)

You can beat the clock (yeah)

(Be a champion)

You can move a mountain

(Be a champion)

You can break rocks

(Be a champion)

You can be a master

(Be a champion)

Don't wait for luck

(Be a champion)

Dedicate yourself and you gonna find yourself

(Be a champion)

Standing in the hall of fame"

Everyone clapped and cheered after she was done singing.

"Thank you" Natalie said, as she bowed and smiled brightly at everyone. As you can see, she didn't have stagefight like I do.

"That was amazing Nat, did you write that?" I said, as she placed the guitar on the counter.

"Yeah, you know how much I love music"

"I know" I said, then the door opened and in came Autin, Elliot, Trish, Alex, Adam, Alondra, and Dez.

"Hey guys" I said, as they slowly approached the counter.

"Elliot! How you been cousin!" Natalie said, as she ran towards Elliot and embraced him in her arms.

"Natalie! I've missed you, and I've been good" Elliot said, then Natalie let him go and smiled at him.

"I'm glad to hear that Ell" Natalie said, as a smirk appeared on her lips

"Seriously?! Oh come on, Natel!"Elliot said with a smirk, Natalie's smirk vanished and she ran to the resting area and grabbed a cushion from it.

"Your going to take that back! Elli-boo!" Natalie yelled and ran towards Elliot.

"Oh shit!" Elliot said, and started to run. I started to laugh, and as well my friends.

"She really is your twin sister Ally" Austin said, in between his laughs.

"Yeah" I said and calmed myself down.

"Okay I surrender" Elliot said, as he took the punches that Natalie was giving him.

"Say that I'm Natalossome! Say it!' Natalie yelled as she kept on hitting Elliot.

"Your Natalossome!" Elliot yelled, Natalie stopped hitting him, and smiled proudly.

"Much better. Thank you cousin. I love you" Natalie said

"I love you as well" Elliot said, and rubbed his injured bruised shoulder. They made their way over towards the counter and Natalie grabbed the guitar and started playing a soft tune whilst singing forgetting we were there.

"I'm an angel with a shot gun fighting till the wars won, I don't care if heaven would take me ba- ah!" Natalie sang, then she opened her eyes and coming back to reality I chuckled.

"H-how long have you guys been standing there?" she asked, embarassed.

"I was wondering if I can properly introduce myself, you know I like that song but if you want if you want to make it really catchy you gotta speed it up, like this" Austin said, walking up to her and taking her guitar.

"I'm an angel with a shotgun fighting till the wars won I don't care if heaven won't take me back" he sang in a faster pace. Natalie frowned at him and grabbed her guitar back.

"Next time, ask if you can use it, and don't touch my guitar" Natalie said

"Wow she really is your twin Ally" Austin said again. I nodded

"I'm Natalie Cortez, your Austin Moon my sister's best friend and partner right?" Natalie said

"Yeah, nice to meet you, this my best friend Dez, and my girlfriend Alondra" Austin said, as he pointed towards Dez and Alondra. They all waved a small hi to each other.

"This is my girlfriend Alex" Elliot said, as he wrapped his arm around Alex's waist.

"Hi, nice to meet you" Alex and Natalie said at the same time.

"This is my boyfriend Adam" I said, as I grabbed Adam's hand. He smiled at Natalie, and she returned it.

"Hey Nat" Trish said with a smile.

"Hi Trish" Natalie said, returning the smile. Then everyone got to know Natalie and I. After three hours , Alex, Alondra, Dez and Adam left and Austin, Trish, Elliot and Natalie all stayed.

"Well, can I get that information now? " Austin said through mind speak. I nodded and grabbed his hand. I felt a shock, but I decided to ignore it, as we went upstairs to the practice room hand in hand. He didn't even let go after we were inside the practice room and I locked the door. We stated at each other and his free hand caressed my cheek.

"Aust-" I began but his lips smashed into mine. My hands found his neck and his hands brought me closer to him. Sparks were flying all through my body, as I kissed his soft lips that fit perfectly with my mine. He licked my lips for entrance which I allowed and our tongues found each other. I felt myself being lifted and legs were wrapped around his waist without breaking the kiss. He bit my bottom lip and a small moan escapes my lips. I felt his hands hug me tighter and mine ran through his hair.

"Ally" he said as a moan escaped his lips. I felt him kiss harder and I did as well. Then we broke the kiss, and we were breathing heavily. We stared at each other

"Wow" I said, and got down. He held my hand in his and said,

"That was the best amazing kiss ever"

"Yeah" I said, and hugged him. my head rested on his chest and I heard his heartbeat.

"So what's up with you and Natalie?" he whispered in my hair. I sighed,

"Well my parents got divorced when Natalie and I were ten. Then two years passed and Natalie decided to change herself, she dyed her hair blond, bought emerald, aqua blue, and hazel eye contacts and started to alienate me. Then we entered middle school and that's when she told me, "As starting from this day and on I'm no longer your twin, and I've changed my last name to mom's." a week passed and she became popular, and then she started to bully me. Ever since that year, I've lost my other half." I wiped the tears that were streaming down and getting on Austin's shirt. He didn't say anything, then I felt his arms hug me tight.

"I'm so sorry Ally, I'm so sorry" he said, and kissed my forehead. I hugged him tighter wanted this moment to last. Then we heard a knock on the door and Austin looked at me and said,

"You okay?"

"Yeah" I said as he wiped the last tear away with his thumb. We heard another knock and I walked towards the door and opened if. outside stood Natalie, I smiled and let her in.

"Did you tell him?" she asked, I nodded

"Nows my turn" she said, I nodded again and started to walk outside when Austin's hand stopped me.

"Austin?" I said

"I want you to stay" Natalie said, I was shocked but then smiled

" okay" i said as i closed the door and locked it once more.

(A/N: HALL OF FAME BY THE SCRIPT FEATURING WILL I AM AND ANGEL WITH A SHOTGUN BY THE CAB.
What do you think Natalie would tell Austin and Ally, and do you think Natalie is actually back, or is she just acting? Omg an Auslly kiss!! Comment Vote and Follow)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7M 154K 38
-COMPLETED- Audrey Allen had lived her entire life in the Dark Root pack, and every minute of it had been dreadful. Well, perhaps not every minute of...
11.1K 359 7
What happens when shy and beautiful Lydia Martin meets confident and brave Allison Argent? Will Allison help Lydia fight against her bullies and will...
14.5K 136 30
[FEATURED ON WATTPAD FANFIC ACCOUNT!] "They both had meant the world to each other only a few years ago, and now, hopefully, they would mean the worl...
387K 6.3K 52
(Book two of the rollercoaster love series) Welcome to the continuation of Leia and Nick's story, a continuation of my take on the cliche (albeit awe...