Finding Freedom | Kylo Ren X...

De Jay2Noir

Kylo Ren's best kept secret exists within his own home. He brought the girl home with him after running throu... Mai multe

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter 11
Chapter Twelve
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Epilogue

Chapter 3

2.1K 45 23
De Jay2Noir

The Supreme Leader gently placed his hands upon your eye mask and slid it from your eyes. What met you on the other side was something you hadn't expected to ever see. A sympathetic man with a glimmer of hope in his eyes stared back at you, a man who clearly had something to say to you, but could say nothing. Instead he looked deeply into your eyes. Had you not known any better you would have thought he was in love with you. But you weren't clueless. You weren't living in a fairytale where love at first sight existed for everyone. You didn't even know this man's name, only his title. He ruled over the entire First Order and made time to help you survive. He was a wonderful man, but he wasn't in love with you. You didn't even know what a future with him would be like, and you didn't know what his plans for you were. For all you knew he would skimp out on his promise and dump you for dead. You were thankful for the last 40 minutes or so, and you tried not to get your hopes up in case you were let down in the near future.

"Look at us." He said, allowing his eyes to travel down your body. It dawned on you that this would be the first time you would be able to see the aftermath of your sexual escapade, and you couldn't stop your eyes from falling as well. Your jaw fell open as your eyes lay upon the smeared chocolate and whipped cream upon his chest and abdomen, and you were shocked to see that you were just as messy. Now that your orgasm had faded you could see that this was a problem, and it became far less erotic to you.

"Gross." You said, running your finger through the small sheen of chocolate that sat on your breast. He giggled, drawing your attention back to his needy look above you.

"Let's go shower." He said, taking your hand and pulling you from the warm bed. "I can get someone to give us clean sheets while we're gone." You looked back at the bed and saw it was stained with the various fluids and foods you had experimented with. Part of you was embarrassed. This wasn't your bed and you had basically ruined it. Changing it out while you got cleaned sounded like a good plan.

You watched from the toilet as he pulled the condom, partly sagging and bulging with his fluids, off of his cock, discarding it in the nearby trash can. As the water warmed he picked up his tablet and began tapping and typing away, and you could only assume he was ordering clean sheets. He seemed deep in concentration, ignoring your nakedness as you did his. But, you couldn't stop yourself from admiring his body even more.

He was so busy calling you perfect when you were here thinking he was the one that was perfect. His body, though covered in chocolate, shined in the bathroom spotlights and you took the time to appreciate his form again. You couldn't imagine what he looked like on top of you, couldn't imagine what his body would have looked like on top of yours. You wish you could have seen what he looked like erect. Even flaccid you had to wonder if he was larger than usual. You shuddered. You wanted him again.

He moved to place the tablet down on the sink and you abruptly turned your head away, unwilling to allow him to see you admiring him. He didn't love you, he probably even didn't care that much about you. You couldn't allow yourself to become too attached. He crossed his larger than life bathroom and opened the shower door, stepping aside and motioning for you to stand and enter the shower before he did. The lid was cold on your bare skin, so as soon as you got the go ahead you lifted yourself and nearly sprinted to the shower. You made a beeline to the warm water, and as soon as it scalded your skin you felt every single muscle in your body relax. You were surrounded by steam and the hot water began running down your body, clearing the sticky mess that had caused your discomfort. You didn't even notice the Supreme Leader step into the shower behind you until he tapped your shoulder to hand you a bar of soap and a loofa. You thanked him, then got to work on cleaning yourself.

"I had a lot of fun." He said after a few minutes went by of the two of you cleaning yourselves.

"I did too." You confessed to him, running a washcloth over your neck and arms. You couldn't shake the feeling of his lips on your neck, of his cock deep inside of you. You almost wanted to jump on him and kiss him right there in the shower, but you could only assume that would be even more dangerous than the chocolate sauce. Instead you smiled at him as you reached behind you for the shampoo he had allowed you to use.

"I've never done anything like that before. You were my test subject." He grinned, and you playfully shook your head.

"Me either." You admitted.

"That was the first time you had incorporated food in bed too?" He asked, sounding astounded at you.

"Yeah," You admitted, but that wasn't all you had tried for the first time either. "Well, that and everything else." You smiled, tipping your head back under the water.

"What?" He asked, you could have sworn you heard a gasp from under the water. "You're a virgin?" He asked, and when you lifted your head from the water you saw that he had stopped lathering himself in favor of looking at you shocked as if you had told him you wanted to marry him. "I mean, were a virgin?" He corrected himself, and you laughed at his silliness.

"Yep. I had never had sex until today." You said proudly, but he couldn't take his eyes off of you. You'd pay to know what he was thinking. You knew some guys lived for that kind of thing, but you didn't want to think of your lack of sex as something that could be taken from you. Sex was just sex and, in this case, it would have saved your life. It wasn't as if you were saving yourself for anyone. You didn't share these kinds of romantic feelings for anyone you knew personally, so what difference did it make if your first time was with him? At least you didn't feel like he was using you for sex. That was perhaps your greatest fear.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He exclaimed, finally going back to scrubbing his body clean. "Things would have been much different if I would have known. I wouldn't have been so rough, or fast. I thought you were used to it. I'm so sorry."

"It's alright, Supreme Leader," You assured him. It really wasn't that bad, and when it did hurt he didn't mind slowing down for you. You had heard it could be a bloody and painful nightmare for some girls, but for you it was just fine. You figured it had to do with the foreplay and how turned on you were. The act had still left your thighs sore and with a strange limp in your walk, but you still thought your sexual debut was perfect. "You didn't hurt me, and I feel like you respected my boundaries." The man nodded his head, placed his hand on your shoulder in order to move you out of the way. He wanted to rinse his body and you realized you had been hogging the hot water.

"Well, I'm glad I could set the bar so high for your first time." He said, turning his back to you in order to wash himself. You smiled at the back of his head, watched as his black hair dampened under the water. He did make it extremely magical, and you did think you'd have a hard time finding anyone else like him ever again. "And please," He said, turning around and starting to dispense some of his shampoo into his hands. "Call me Kylo." Kylo. Supreme Leader Kylo. You could get used to saying that name.

After your shower Kylo had given you a pair of his boxers and a long shirt for you to wear, promising that he'd send his laundry out and have your clothes cleaned with his. "About our agreement," He stated as you sat on the bed, waiting for him to dress fully. He had told you that he had some loose ends to tie up before he could finalize the terms he had set for you, and you thought that it was a step in the right direction. You were happy he was acknowledging what he had told you before, and you felt hopeful about everything that was going on. "Are you still interested in upholding your end of our deal?" He asked as he zipped up the front of his vest.

"My end, as in making myself available to you?" You asked, still not very clear what he expected of you. He nodded his head, but still held a neutral look about his face.

"I really did enjoy what we shared this morning. I just want you to be there for me when I need you. I don't want you to be my servant, and I don't expect you to drop what you're doing to come and meet me when I need you, but I want something similar to what we did this morning in exchange for keeping you safe and making a space for you within the Order." You laughed at him. That was a lot of words for I want to have sex with you.

"If you're trying to say you want to keep fucking me, then yes, I'll agree." He cleared his throat, and you could have sworn you saw red beginning to rise in his cheeks.

"Then it's settled," He said, clasping his large belt around his waist. "I'll find a place for you to live within the Order, and you will answer my calls. I don't expect you to always offer yourself to me, I know that you won't always be up to it. Just remember that this deal depends on you as well." Your body began to glow as you realized the plan had worked. You wouldn't be enslaved by these people, you weren't giving up your property unwillingly. You wouldn't lose your life, you'd be allowed to live out the rest of your days being protected by the person with the most power in the entire First Order. And the best part? You'd get really good sex out of the deal as well.

"It sounds like a plan." You assured him, and he nodded your head. Once again he seemed emotionless, like he didn't care about you since he had returned to normal. That was okay. You weren't hurt because he had just promised you he'd make room for you.

"Then we leave for the Supremacy at dawn then. I'll expect you to receive a medical exam once we arrive, and that includes the mandatory First Order birth control implant." Birth control. You were happy he reminded you. If this agreement was to include sex, you wanted assure him you were on birth control.

"Oh, I've just gotten the shot." You notified him, to which his eyebrows shot up. "I got it for free every six months. It's still good for another 5 and a half." It was the first thing you did when you moved out of your parents house. The healthcare on your planet was exceptional, and they were very much all for birth control for any reason. You figured it was better to be safe than to be sorry so you elected to travel into the city every six months for a check up and for your shot. You were happy you had finally gotten a chance to put it to good use.

"Very good we can revisit the idea then." He hummed. "I'll be going, making plans for you to have a home on my ship. Make yourself comfortable while I'm gone. Help yourself to any food you find in the fridge and I'll bring you dinner tonight." You admired his efforts, and he seemed genuine enough. He had followed through with every promise he had bestowed upon you so far, and you surely did look forward to seeing him again. He bid you farewell, telling you he'd see you tonight before disappearing into the hallway from where you came. You were alone yet again, yet your heart was so full. You had someone looking out for you now, and that was more you could ask for during these trying times.

Of course Kylo returned to you, and when he did he returned with a plate full of freshly baked catfish with all of your favorite garnishes and sides. The two of you shared the one plate, and you had to admit that you had never tasted anything as good as it. He smiled at you before proudly telling you to get used to it, that he would feed you anything you wanted when he made you a home on his ship. You grew giddy with excitement. You absolutely could not wait until he would be able to spoil you like this.

You shared that night with him in his bed, bringing the small cup of ice cream that he ordered with you. What started as him feeding you spoonful by spoonful like a princess ended with the two of you once again having to shower, as you had even more fun with the sweet treat that you would like to admit. Your entire back had been drizzled with the strawberry ice cream, and Kylo had licked almost all of it off before he had you from behind. You couldn't believe what a world of difference the different position made for you. Down on your hands and knees, back arched so that the pale pink droplets of icecream would roll down your back, all while Kylo laid into you from behind. He told you he had wanted to taste you again, but after feeling his tongue run all along your back and neck you decided to put it off yet again in order to have sex. In the end, neither of you were disappointed. You came first. He came shortly after you. The two of you showered and then you fell asleep there next to each other.

You wished you never had to leave him but his speech made you think that he would be finding you your own place to life. You wondered if you were his secret. If he were hiding you from someone. A wife, perhaps? A girlfriend that wasn't willing to experiment in bed with him? You were just some sort of experiment he was planning on hoarding? A woman to run to when he wanted something new and different? After all, he did tell you that this was just a temporary home. You wondered if he had an entire family on his ship that he'd hide you from. Your excitement went from an all time high to an all time low. You didn't want to be his mistress, and you hadn't thought about this at all until this very second. Lying next to the sleeping man you wondered, if this were the case, if this deal would be worth it. You had your doubts, but you were also exhausted. Waking up so early and making the hike to the city had already taken up so much of your energy, not to mention being fucked so good you could barely walk twice in one day. You decided to shut your eyes. The best way to approach this agreement was to take it one step at a time. You'd worry about becoming a mistress when the time came. For now, you just needed to sleep.

The next day you were escorted to your old home to collect some belonging, only what you could carry in a backpack onto Ren's small transport ship. You had dropped out of college months ago, and had very little money so your possessions weren't very plentiful. You packed a few books, a few articles of clothing, and a few trinkets you had brought from your parents home with you. The rest you turned your back on and decided you'd never need to look back. You assured yourself that Kylo would take care of you, no matter what the situation was. He was trustworthy. You'd have a great life with him and you'd never need this stuff ever again. You tucked your head into your chest as you boarded the transport vessel. Your home of less than a year was difficult to say goodbye to.

The ride to Kylo's ship (if you could even call it that) was short. He jumped almost immediately into hyperspeed and left you with your head spinning in all directions. Your vision was a blur of neon blue and white streaks, and before you knew it he was accelerating at normal speed toward a vessel that was larger than life. "That's your ship?" You asked, leaning forward as much as your chest restraint would allow. The thing was massive. You craned your neck to see the thing from end to end, but couldn't even see the entire thing then. The smaller ships flying in and out of it looked like the smallest grains of sand you had ever seen, and if you had to guess it probably could hold millions of people.

" A little over two million." Kylo said, bringing you from your awe.

"What?" You asked him, thoroughly confused.

"You said you thought it could hold millions of people. I'm telling you it can hold two million." You stared at the back of his head as he maneuvered the ship closer and closer to your destination, and when he finally entered it you were surrounded by black once again. You didn't understand what was happening. You could have sworn you only guessed in your head, but who knew. For now, your attention was on the hangar that Kylo had flown into and docked his ship in. It looked almost identical to the one that was stationed on your planet; the people running about were dressed the same, the walls were the same, the lights, the floor, even the smaller ships were exactly the same. The First Order obviously valued unity. You found it strange, but who were you to complain? This was to be your new home. You would just have to come to accept it.

"I know you're confused," Kylo said as he opened the hatch of his transport and reached for your hand. "I'll explain it all to you one day. For now, let's get you settled. Then we can talk" You took his hand and, as gracefully as you could, stepped down the hatch and onto the floor. His offering seemed genuine enough, and you felt it was fair that you were settled into your new home before the heavy and most likely confusing explanations were given. You were content with just following him until you got to wherever he was taking you.

While the hangar was on the busy side, you noticed that the hallways he took you down were nearly empty. Every so often the two of you would pass someone, and they'd stop and praise him somehow. "Hail the Supreme Leader." They'd say. Some would salute. Some would smile, some would say nothing. Each and every action earned the same response from Kylo: nothing. You thought it was amazing that he had so much power, that he had so many people willing to drop what they were doing and acknowledge him. It was such a massive leap from the submissive life you had been living, and you had to wonder if you would gain a leg up in power as well being with him. You tried not to smile, instead you stared down at his boots. This was so exciting.

It was another long walk until you made it to another set of double doors that whizzed open. This time, however, the space behind them was massive and much more impressive.

It was like a miniature palace. The floors were carpeted in black while the walls were covered in grey. Large chandeliers hung from the ceiling and each entryway to another part of his home was opened with archways. Your jaw fell slack as you took in the expensive looking plants and decorations. This was far more than what you expected.

"I couldn't secure you a place of your own," Kylo started, stepping up behind you and placing a hand on the small of your back. "So you'll have to make do with living with me for now. Is that okay?" He asked. You thought his phrasing was silly. How could you possibly "make do" with living here? Of course you wanted to live here! With him no doubt, that made it even better. You smiled as you nodded, your words escaping you as they sometimes did when you were with him. The part that excited you the most was that this meant he likely didn't have a family he was hiding you from. He was all yours. You were all his. You could finally relax.

Kylo gave you the grand tour of his home. His bedroom. Your bedroom. The kitchen, workout room, bathrooms, recreational rooms, and everything in between. When he showed you your room, which was the size of your entire apartment on the planet he had captured, you bit back the urge to laugh. It was nice, but would he really be making you stay in here? The bed was massive, not as massive as his, but much bigger than what you were used to. The closet was huge as well, and so was the attached bathroom and sitting room. It was like you had your own apartment in his home, but he told you that you weren't restricted to just this room. You could roam if you wanted to, but he made it clear that he preferred it if you stayed in his home for the first few weeks. He'd show you around, he promised you.

Everything about his home screamed royalty and power. It was intimidating, but you could tell he was making an effort to make you feel comfortable. He offered you food, your choice of what to watch on his 80 inch television, your pick of any of the clothes in his closet, and even a way to communicate with him while he was gone via a small tablet he had mounted in his bedroom. He told you it was strictly only to message him. You were prohibited from calling or messaging anyone else, only him. His reasoning was people who come onto the Supremacy were meant to be heavily documented and put through rigorous tests to be sure they were allowed onto the ship. He didn't want to subject you to this and then risk having you fail and be ejected when he had promised you you'd be safe. That was fine with you. You wouldn't even so much as look at the tablet if it meant you'd be safe. Kylo was content with your commitment to him, and told you he'd be back this evening where he would order you your favorite dinner and he'd give you a more personable welcome to his home. You told him that sounded wonderful then bid him farewell, already counting down the hours till you'd see him again.

Your question about if he were going to make you sleep in your own room was answered that night, as he took you to bed that night and refused to let you leave. This was now your third time sleeping with him, and you were hardly surprised when, once everything was said and done, he held on tight to you and begged you not to leave him. You were starting to wonder if he had some abandonment issues, or an extreme fear to be begging someone he had only known for two days to stay with him. Everything about his tendencies did seem to be excessive: meeting a girl, fucking her, then immediately moving her in with him. Sitting there next to him in his massive bed you began to worry yet again. Maybe this wouldn't be as much fun as you thought it would be.

But you wouldn't know until you had lived it for a while.

In the following days, Kylo had his personal doctor come and give you a head to toe exam. You hadn't had a real doctor visit since you were 12 years old and still in your parent's custody, and while it wasn't necessarily an enjoyable experience, it felt good to know that you were, indeed, healthy. The rapid bloodwork test came back stating that your birth control was, indeed, doing its job in your bloodstream, and the doctor estimated that you did have another five months before you'd need to switch to the Order's birth control methods. Kylo was happy to read that in your health report, and responded just as you expected he would. He finally took the condoms out of the equation and had you raw. It made a world of difference, fucking without a condom. You felt closer to him, more open and more trusting. To have him finish inside of you, actually inside of you, was even better. You could tell almost instantly when he came. Your insides became hot and even fuller than before. It was magical, and you felt like it was a massive leap in this strange relationship you had found with him. However, you wouldn't have it any other way.

The days bled into weeks, and you found that the agreement he had set for you was easier to follow than you thought. The first thing on Kylo's agenda was to make sure you were well taken care of every day. He made sure the fridge was stocked with snacks for you to eat between meal times. He made sure you had your favorite soaps, shampoos, and conditioners to keep yourself clean with. He made sure you had things to do every day; books to read, games to play, movies to watch. It only took two months to realize that you had quickly become his number one priority, and you could say he had become yours as well.

Whenever he had a bad day and would refuse to speak to you, you found yourself being more visible than you had made yourself before. You would hug him, kiss him, remind him that you were so thankful for everything he had done for you. A few hours of this would widdle him down and eventually break him free of his bad moods, and he'd confide in you about what was bothering. It was a huge leap from the first week you had lived with him, and you couldn't believe he had made so much progress with you in such a short amount of time.

When he was sick or in pain, you took care of him. Colds plagued him every so often, and you were always happy to order him a pot of chicken soup that you could warm up for him during the week. You would start his showers as hot as they could go and change out the bed sheets for him while he was gone, and he always remembered to thank you for your efforts. Sore muscles from intense training were a common occurrence as well, and you found massaging him anywhere he told you enjoyable. When you were finished you were ready with a heating pad and pain medication, and he always accepted your help with a smile.

When he needed help with anything, you'd try your best to help him in any way that you could. Even if it meant washing his laundry in between laundry dates when his clothes were sent to the cleaners, helping him get dust and dirt out of the hilt of his lightsaber, or even organizing his paperwork. He didn't require any of this of you for your agreement, but you thought it was the least you could do. The two of you could only fuck ever so often, and you really were fond of him. You wanted to take care of him as he took care of you, and this was the best you could do. He never once badgered you, yelled at you, bickered with you about anything. It was like you had found the perfect partner. If only he would push this relationship the two of you had to the next level. Then maybe you could call him much more than just Kylo.

One morning you woke up with the sniffles. Kylo had a cold three months earlier, so you found it strange that you'd wake up with a sore throat and runny nose, but it was happening. This was the first time you had gotten sick in the entire ten months you had been living with Kylo, and you had to remind yourself that, even though you didn't leave his house at all, germs probably found their way through every crack and crevice of his home. Kylo just got lucky this time, and you were unlucky.

Kylo took notice right away at dinner, handing you a tissue and laughing at you. "It's only taken you nearly a year to get sick." He joked, and you could only smile at him. You didn't remember being this tired the last time you got a cold, but for some reason you could barely hold your eyes open at the dinner table. Kylo wanted to take you to bed right after dinner, but over the course of the day your cold symptoms intensified to body aches and chills. You weren't feeling it. You weren't up to anything at all.

You offered to sleep in your own room since Kylo was in ship shape, but he insisted on having you strip down so he could give you a back rub this time. "I'm sorry you don't feel well." He said, kissing you square between your shoulder blades. You could only close your eyes, feeling useless as he kneaded his way down your spine. You were so useless, and you didn't understand why Kylo was keeping you around. There was so much you wanted to do for him today, including allowing him to fuck you. But you got none of it done because you were stuck on the couch napping during most of the day. A tear slipped down your cheek and bled into the pillow, and you found yourself trying to rut your face against it to hide your sudden onset of melancholy. Of course, Kylo noticed. He noticed everything about you.

"You aren't useless." He said, running his hands down your thighs. He had looked into your mind using the Force, a superpower of sorts he had told you about months ago. You didn't really mind it, but tonight it floored you. Here you were suffering with what very well could have been the flu, bringing yourself down and he was invading your privacy. Your eyebrows knit down and you lifted your head, scowling dangerously at him before making your first demand of him in the last ten months:

"Can you not read my mind right now?" You said, and you watched his face twist into confusion.

"My dear, what's the matter?" He asked, completely taken aback.

"Nothing! I don't feel good and I want my privacy!" You said, but he only stared back at you like an idiot. You rolled your eyes before shimmying your way out from under him and out of his bed. You were so blown, so emotional, that you felt you couldn't be anywhere near him. For the first time, you stormed to your own room and slammed the door behind him, trapping yourself in your room and throwing yourself into your unused bed. You took to sobbing angry, sullen tears there alone. How many times had he looked into your mind when you weren't paying attention? How many of your deepest, darkest thoughts had he uncovered without your permission? These emotions were brutal. They tore you apart and broke you down into something you had never seen before. You couldn't believe you were even thinking this, but you wanted to go back home.

The next day was a completely different story. You recognized that your little outburst was out of hand, and poor Kylo didn't deserve it. Kylo put you before anyone else. He worked hard to keep a roof over your heads and food in your bellies. He dedicated himself to you, he rescued you. He saved you from a life of enslavement. He didn't deserve your sass, and the second you heard him open his bedroom door the next morning you were jumping out of your bed, into the hall, and into his arms. You begged for his forgiveness, you told him about how wrong you were and about how it would never happen again. He held you. He kissed you. He assured you it was okay and that you didn't need to apologize. He recognized that every once and a while you'd need to be alone, and that's why he established a room for you. You cried. You held him close.

You wanted to tell him that you loved him.

As the days went by you were certain you were getting worse and worse. You had spent your days laying down on the couch and your nights laying next to Kylo, only to repeat the cycle the next day. A thermometer indicated you had no fever, yet you were nauseous during almost all of your waking hours. The vomiting didn't start until a week into this bizarre flu/cold hybrid, and it was brought on by the smell of your favorite food. Kylo knew you wouldn't be up to sex that night, but he couldn't stop himself from drizzling some chocolate sauce on your exposed hip. You smelled it as soon as the cap opened, and you thought he was just checking to see if it were still good.

But no. You turned over to see a minute amount dripping down your hip, only to be swiped up by his fingers and lifted to his mouth. "I hope you feel better soon, love." He whispered, trying to be passionate. It was anything but. The smell immediately made what little you ate for dinner toss around in your stomach, and before you could even sit yourself up and rush to the toilet you were vomiting all over your side of the bed and his carpet.

Kylo gasped, jumped up from the bed and just stared as you emptied the undigested contents of your stomach onto the floor in front of you, and even when you had nothing left to unload you sat there heaving like a cat spitting up a hairball. When everything was said and done, when you felt like you could vomit no more, when everything was still and quiet, you burst into tears yet again. "I'm, I'm--!" You struggled to apologize, but Kylo still had the chocolate sauce in his hand as he rushed to your side. The smell intensified, mixed with the acrid smell of your vomit and the salty smell of your tears, and soon you found yourself launching from the bed and into the nearby bathroom where you dropped to your knees and began profusely vomiting even more into the toilet. You were shaking, a complete mess and you weren't in control of your own body. This was torture, and all you could do was just sit there with your head in the toilet and pray that you'd stop throwing up.

Kylo worried endlessly about you. He even stayed home from work the next two days to take care of you. The nausea was unreal, and you begged Kylo to allow you to see another doctor. This was far worse than the flu. You were afraid you were going to die.

But Kylo said no.

He refused to take you to the doctor.

"What do you mean no?!" You cried, sitting straight up even though your head was spinning. He could offer you no real answer, could only stare straight at the wall as he once again told you he wasn't going to take you to a doctor. "What is wrong with you?!" You shouted at the top of your lungs. "I'm sitting here suffering, and you won't allow me to see a doctor?!" You couldn't believe him. You couldn't believe this. You were enraged as he just sat there and calmly stared at you as you were melting down. This was the angriest you had ever been in your life, and you felt the only reasonable action to meet his was to pick up your pillow and throw it at him with all of your might. He dodged it and, for the first time, you had seen Kylo angry.

He angrily stepped toward you, pointing his finger in your face and snarling so loud that you flinched. "You, do not get to do that to me!" He said, willing the pillow over to him and slamming it down next to your head. You shut your eyes, fear suddenly overtaking you. You had never seen him as red faced and wild like this. "After all I've done and continue to do for you?! I've been putting off my presence at work to take care of you! And this is how you repay me?" He roared.

A sudden burst of bravery came over you, and you found yourself sitting up and getting as close to him as you could. He backed out of your way as you got close to him, and you couldn't stop yourself from raising your voice as well. "I wouldn't be doing this shit if you'd be a decent human being and let me see a fucking doctor!"

"You don't know what you're talking about!" He shouted back at you, taking you by the jaw and pushing you back onto the bed. You grasped his wrist and tried to fight against him, all while he had begun to say something and then so suddenly stopped. You opened your eyes only to find his face fading back into his normal skin tone. His face was falling from that of anger, to that of worry. It looked like something was plaguing him, like someone had stapped him right in the gut with his own lightsaber. It was quiet, but right when you were about to begin to argue with him again his hand slipped from your jaw to your heart.

"Your heartbeat," He spoke, shaking his head ever so lightly. "You're not afraid, but I feel fear coming from you."

"What does that have to do with me seeing a doctor?" You demanded of him, but he only continued to ignore you. "Kylo! Hello?" You called out to him, but instead of responding he slipped his hand from your chest. He was slow, thoughtful in his actions as his hand slid in between your breasts, over your abdomen and came to rest on your womb. His eyes were glued to your midsection the entire time, and you realized far too late what was going on.

"My god." He said, his face turned completely white. You felt his fingers curl around your midsection as well as they could, and the realization seemed to hit both of you at the same time. "I think you're pregnant." He spoke. His words were empty, yet fearful. Strong, yet powerless. You didn't believe him, at least not until you remembered that you were supposed to receive the birth control implant months ago and never did. He lifted his trembling hand from your belly and stepped away from you, not even having the decency to look you in the eye. You opened your mouth to say something to him, but before you could even get it out Kylo turned and ran off, closing the door behind him and leaving you all alone.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

814K 15.2K 46
!!PLEASE READ WARNINGS BEFORE READING!! You are a new Handmaid, your first assignment is at the home of Commander Kylo Ren. His Wife hates you. And y...
20.2K 850 17
After taking Kylo Ren's hand, joining the dark side and becoming his Empress, Rey quickly became pregnant but passed away during childbirth. Over the...
2.6K 35 18
PLEASE READ DETAILED TAGS AT THE END OF THIS DESCRIPTION: My work is dark and mature. If you have a sensitive constitution or are easily triggered, m...
45.6K 1K 24
After years of uncertainty and learning to love the man that kidnapped you, you had finally settled into family life. Even with the looming threat of...