Vento aureo × Reader

By doalicez

you were obsessed, seriously obsessed. of what some people may ask, you were obsessed with the infamous manga... More

introduction
Information
-chapter 1-
- chapter 2 -
- chapter 3 -
- chapter 3+1 -
- chapter 5 -
- chapter 6 -
- chapter 7 -
- chapter 8 -
- chapter 9 -
- chapter 10 -
- Chapter 11 -
- chapter 12 -
- chapter 13 -
- chapter 13+1 -
- chapter 15 -
- chapter 16 -
- chapter 17 -
- Chapter 19 -
- Chapter 20 -
- chapter 21 -

- Chapter 18 -

3.6K 154 236
By doalicez

-Please read the end note, it's a sort of rant-

"M-my... father?" Giorno hesitates, not believing what you just said.

Giorno has always wanted to know about his true origins; Who was his actual father? What caused his hair color to change so suddenly? He always wondered, his life has always been full of mistery.

"Yes, I think you know his name, He's called Dio Brando and Gio... This might seem weird but, you've got two biological fathers." You start explaining as you stare at his, waiting for his reaction.

At first, he doesn't react at all, he just stares back at you but then his expression shirts into a confused one, as if you were telling him a joke. He doesn't know what he's supposed to say about that, how could that be?

He knows better than not to believe you, you know a lot of stuff that he doesn't dream of knowing but... His mother is his biological one so how could he even have two fathers? How could two men have a biological child anyway?

Giorno pinches the bridge of his nose and asks, "Please, explain what you just said to me". He sounds confused but curious.

You slowly lay down on the bed and you indicate to him to do the same so he follows you, slowly wrapping his arm around your waist.

"Your father, Dio, had a stepbrother called Jonathan. Dio ended up becoming a vampire thanks to a stone mask and Jonathan learned a breathing technique called Hamon. Dio and Jonathan ended up fighting each other until Jonathan got killed by Dio but Dio ended up without a body so he took Jonathan's body and used it as his own. 

Dio didn't die thanks to his vampiric abilities and ended up living for more than a hundred years underwater. When he got out, Jotaro who is the man that sent Koichi to investigate you, killed his to save his mother since Dio has Jonathan's body and blood. 

Jonathan was a Joestar and Joestars can be recognized by a star on their shoulder. Yo have one, don't you?" You ask and he nods, touching his shoulder with his free hand.

"When a member of a family obtains a stand, that means that that person's whole family will unlock their stand as well. That' why Jotaro's mom got her stand but her body was too weak and she couldn't handle it and te only way to end her suffering was to kill Dio, Jotaro didn't have a choice.

Jonathan was what you'd call a true gentleman, Dio was a manipulative devil and it seems that you got both sides of them in you. Your hair started changing color when your stand started appearing which means that Dio's side of you started appearing. Dio's stand had the power to stop time, his name was 'The World' while technically, Jonathan never got a stand when he was alive but he evolved his stand while Dio took control of his body. It was made of purple branches and roses but I don't remember what his power was. That must mean that Jonathan was still, somehow, alive with Dio. That's all I can think of at the moment" You finished explaining as you moved closer to Giorno, your faces were centimeters apart.

Giorno only stayed silent, not saying a single word as he tried to process what he just got told.

'M...my father was... evil...? And I had another father...?' Giorno wonders to himself.

Giorno has always had issues with his mother and his stepfather and to make everything worse, he knew nothing of his biological father and he never met his biological father's family. He has always thought that his relationship with his family couldn't get worse; He was wrong.

He felt a strong pressure in his chest that wouldn't let is properly breathe.

Giorno could never lie to himself, he has always wanted a good family. He was jealous of some people around him, he desperately wanted to have a happy family but he'd never let anyone see this 'weak' side of him.

"I... so that means that I'm related to Jotaro...?" Giorno dubiously asks, not believing that he could meet his family.

"Indeed," You assure him, "And Jotaro has a daughter, she's also related to you. There's also Josuke which is the product of Jotaro's Grandpa having an affair so he's his uncle even if he's much younger than him. The Joestar family is quite confusing." you describe and he nods, sighing.

He pulls you closer to him, leaning your head on his chest, making you listen to his heartbeat.

"I see... Thank you so much, (Y/N). I've always wanted to know my true origins." He thanks, he doesn't sound any less calm but he is grateful to finally know.

You wanted to tell him about his siblings, but you thought that bringing them up could make everything worse for him to take, you'll tell him later.

"don't worry about it, Gio. What about we change our clothes so we can sleep, Sounds good? You can even take a shower if you'd like. I need one as well, I don't want to become Mista 2.0"nYou joke and he chuckles as he sits up, you follow him.

"Poor Mista, he's trying his best." Giorno jokingly comments and you giggle. 

"He's now trying enough then"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

After having your separate showers and getting changed into our sleeping clothes, you both laid down on the bed as you cuddled each other.

You were both calm and you felt at ease in each other's arms. Giorno never wanted this moment to end... until

A loud sequence of knocks was heard on your room's door, they sounded very rushed so you quickly got up to see what this was all about.

Giorno cursed to himself.

The person on the other side kept knocking and you called them out, "I'm coming, calm down!" as you opened the door.

The person that you saw was the last one ou wanted to see.

"I need to talk to you, now." Abbacchio said and you broke down on sweat.

"What's going on?" You heard Narancia's voice as he and Fugo got out of their room. Fugo saw Abbacchio and he shivered, "Abbacchio, leave her alone." He coldly said and Abbacchio glared at him, "Mind your own fucking business, (Y/N), Come with me." Abbacchio ordered and you just backed out until your back hit Giorno's chest. Giorno coldly gazed at the taller man.

"Let me or Fugo come with you, we won't leave her alone with you." Giorno stated and Abbacchio gave Giorno a smug look, "Don't act like you're her boss or something, I won't do anything and if you want it then both you and Fugo can come, you'll have to stay silent." Abbacchio explained and Fugo glanced at Giorno, they both nodded at each other.

"Naarancia, stay here and if anyone asks where we are, just tell them that we're chatting" Fugo requested Narancia and he slightly nodded, even if he wanted to go with them.

"Alright, follow me then," Abbacchio said as he started walking in the corridor then down the stairs.

You looked down, feeling nervous but you felt a hand holding yours and another hand on your shoulders. You firstly looked at the hand that was on your shoulder and you saw Fugo, he gave you a reassuring nod and then you looked at Giorno, he gently smiles at you as he started walking when Abbacchio was leading them, you and Fugo followed behind.

'This is gonna be bad... I feel it' You thought to yourself.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

↤↤↤↤↤↤↤↤To be continued. . .

Word count: 1250

Author note

Hello everyone, long time no see! Sorry for my absence. I god in a fight which left me with a broken phone (I can't even fix it, I'll need to buy a new one) and I also got grounded because of my bad grades which left me with no PC.

 I couldn't come and now that I got my pc back, I saw the number of notifications I got which was scary, 538. I couldn't read all the comments that I got which were half of those notifications but I saw that some threatened me and were mad at me which didn't hurt me but I never expected it. I don't take bad comments online seriously but I also wondered... what if I read those bad words before becoming this free caring? How bad would I have felt? I sometimes struggled to believe that such people who threatened others existed, I mean, I was a leader of an Amino on an app called 'Amino' some years ago, It had roughly 300 active members and I do remember the bullying that I and some others received, but this is different.

This is a story, I know that it feels bad when an author keeps you waiting but, c'mon guys, what the actual fuck? What if someone had personal issues? You know, I don't give a fuck if people are disrespectful to me, but imagine if it was someone else. I can't control the stuff that happens, there are people, A LOT of people that give me the motivation to keep going, but there are some who just trigger me.

That's all I want to say.

as for my apology, please forgive me for this long wait. As I said, I had almost no way of communication, what could I have done? I thought that in this break I'd get to write more but that didn't happen. I'm so sorry.

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart to the people that were and are still patient with me, I can't thank you enough.

I don't have a new drawing But I do have new edits which are on my twitter and my profile on here, I hope you like them!

And do you think that I should start becoming active on my twitter? By that, I mean; Should I start posting art and talking about my upcoming chapters or even one-shots on twitter, would you like that? It could keep me from being bored or something xd.

Anyway, have a great holiday!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 90.5K 39
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

331K 8.4K 118
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
51.2K 1.4K 35
„You are the reason why I'm here today." _-_-_-_-_ After the truth about the relationship between Max Verstappen and Kelly Piquet came out, his world...
38K 2.3K 15
الكاتبه : رند السبيعي✍🏼 روايتي الاولى أتمنى تعجبكم واستمتعو...