~Naruto Fanfic~ What is wrong...

By LilyGirl347

Himura Akemi was training to be a priestess. At least she was before her entire village plus her family decid... More

Character info
There's no place like home *note sarcasm*
I'm being stalked by a pirate and his yoga teacher
I scream rape and no one comes to help
Escape #3 was a bust
Sometimes first impressions should also be last impressions
All aboard the Pirate crew
You would never guess what's in it
People say alcohol is relieving but the people who drink it aren't
Pirate is training us to be squirrels
Cowboys and Pirates are sworn enemies
The 'Chewin' Exams?
***BONUS CHAPTER: My daring escape***
Staring is a contagious disease
This is why Ibiki will never babysit
Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn!
You can always find perverts in the woods
All I can say is, "prelims suck so much"
Ninjas are not demon consorting freaks just freaks
***I told you alcoholic drinkers are nothing but trouble***
Hide your cats, I'm staying
Kidnapping grandpas since last Fall
You better thank me or I'm beating you with a fish
Why Akemi owns a cross
Adults are such idiots but kids aren't that far behind
Not a chapter but check it out
Me almost dying and other normal stuff
I seem to freaking know everyone
Akemi can be too naive sometimes
The jerk who stole my shoes
Bonding time with Daddy Dearest
Troublesome girl, troublesome boy
***Even murderes can be nice.....sometimes***
Screw this I'm going fishing
Never go shopping with Pirate
I think I just fried my brain
Heroes don't always save the day
Author note

Chapter Thirty-Three

11.9K 445 189
By LilyGirl347

***I DON'T OWN NARUTO. Italics are memories from the past. Here's chapter thirty-three.***

Akemi ran forward in front of both boys attack and held out both hands to stop them just like before on the hospital roof. Except this time Akemi wasn't ready and the attacks were much larger. Both boys too absorbed in the fight didn't register her until after they already threw their blows. "Hiraishin (lightning rod)!" The jutsu was going as normal until that small crack made in her right glove shifted a little. The small movement interfered with the mechanics of the glove storing all the energy into the gloves instead of redirecting it. Akemi's eyes widened seeing what happened and before they exploded along with everything else she yelled. "No!" It was too late. Both forces compacted in Akemi's gloves and exploded sending all three down from the air spiraling to the ground. Naruto passed out from the direct powerful blow. And Akemi who took more of the damage from being in the center of the explosion fell, not trying to prevent the fall, just too tired to be able to. Sasuke still conscious grabbed both and placed them on an edge. Naruto layed, eyes closed, on his back with scratches and marks all over him, no longer in the nine tail's state. Sasuke's headband fell off his head falling to the ground. He looked at who he considered to be one of his best friends regretfully.

"I'm sorry." A whisper was said. Sasuke turned to see Akemi looking at him sadly. Her arms; where the gloves no longer were, was burned along with several bruises on her and she was bleeding around her wrists.

"You shouldn't be." Sasuke answered knowing that Akemi was blaming herself. He looked at her breathing shallowly. He could see she was almost in critical condition. "Akemi." His voice was concerned.

"I'll be fine." She was lying. She tried getting up from her position but flinched finding she had a few broken ribs near where her heart was. If she moved too much she could puncture her heart and die. She lied back down sighing lowly from her mouth. It started raining. Slowly drops of rain came faster and faster down pouring on the three solemn bodies below.

Sasuke saw the damage she had taken and worried. Before he could figure out what to do next his shoulder started hurting him. He grabbed it and groaned in pain clutching it harder in hopes that it would make the pain disappear. Akemi heard and saw his distress then called him. He lifted his head a fraction to look up. Akemi was struggling to reach him by getting up. Her arms were shaking supporting her weight. Sasuke managed to crawl over to her so she would stop trying to move. She placed her hand on his neck where his previous curse mark was before she got rid of it. Murmuring in a gentle and strange language Sasuke didn't understand, "Custodio (Protect)" A light blue light shined on top of his new curse mark before it went away. Sasuke relaxed feeling suddenly peaceful and calm.

"Thank you." She looked at him confused.

"How did you get another curse mark? I got rid of your first one." Talking hurt to do but Akemi didn't show that to Sasuke. He had enough he would need to handle from now on.

"Orochimaru's minions injected me with another mark before I left Konoha." She laughed airily.

"Yeah, that wasn't part of the plan. It seems I'm just not as good as Shika when it comes to working out strategies." At the mention of Shikamaru's name a painful look flashed in Akemi's eyes for a split second. 

Sasuke joked a little trying to lighten the mood. "It would have worked out this way or that still." He looked back over to Naruto with a lonely look. Akemi right near Naruto took his hand in hers saying the same spell she used on Sasuke.

"Custudio." A blue glow wrapped around Naruto's hand, then a almost invisible round circle was marked onto the hand. Sasuke thought he must have one too around his curse mark. She looked at the forest. "You need to get going before someone comes. I can't stop you anymore than Naruto could now that I'm like this." He looked soberly over at the battle field. "Sasuke," before she could finish Akemi started coughing violently. Her small frame shook from the force. Her hands covered her mouth, when she lifted her hands away they had blood stained on them. Sasuke's eyes widened seeing this. Akemi finished her previous sentence weakly. "Sasuke, the files and my research are hidden away at Tazuna's village. Collect them for when you're going to need them." Sasuke cupped his hands around Akemi's bloody ones. They were colder than usual.

"But, Akemi, you-,"

"Don't." Her voice broke giving away her fear. "Don't say it." He couldn't say it now that she was looking at him like that. "I was supposed to help you but now I'm useless. Everything worked like I planned but not the way I thought it would end." A pained look crossed her face remembering all her hurt friends. "I can't even finish my part of the mission now. I'm leaving you to do alone it because I was too careless and stupid." She looked on the verge of crying but didn't.

"I can still do it." Sasuke said confidently trying to reassure her.

She looked up at him in such regret but gave her famous warm smile looking up at her trusted friend. "Okay just remember our promise." He held onto her hands a second longer memorizing every detail of her before letting go. He stood up pulling himself back and walking to the edge of the rock. He looked back one more time to see Naruto laying there peacefully in the rain like he was only sleeping and Akemi still smiling at him. It hurt more to see that scene than it hurt when Orochimaru's curse mark was activated. When he jumped off he heard her last words to him, "I love you. Your my best friend." That only made the pain twice as bad.

Akemi watched as her friend left. Her arms too weak to support her body weight anymore went limp on the cold, hard ground. She was laying flat on her front with her face looking at the river next to them. The rain fell down making her vision blurrier. Akemi coughed up more blood, this time too tired to cover her mouth with her hand. The blood dripped onto the rocky ground. A shadow fell over Akemi's body. She looked up slightly to see a familiar carnivorous plant looking down at her. "Hi Zetsu." He didn't stare at her the way he usually looked at her, it was a more intense. He looked like he was about to pick her up when her voice stopped it. Although it was still weak and soft it had a definite commanding tone in it, "Stop Zetsu."

"You need help. The moron's correct. You could die." Zetsu pulled back not sure what to do. Normally he would ignore her comment and do what he wanted but the look in her eyes stopped him. "You can't die. You're our precious snack. What he meant is you're important to us. No! I meant what I said." the underlining of his words showed otherwise. Both sides of Zetsu didn't want to leave Akemi to herself there. They ignored the Jinchuriki laying unconscious there. He could wait for another time, right now Akemi was the worry. "Just let us help you. A rare snack like you is hard to come across. He means let us take you back to Kakazu for treatment."

Akemi's vision was fading in and out tired from using too much chakra, the explosion, her wounds, and just plain everything. "Zetsu go." Akemi breathed in, her ribs were hurting her more. "Thanks for everything." His shoulders slumped 1/16 of an inch knowing if he tried to move her he would only injure her more from her struggling. He looked at her before melting back into the shadows hoping help would come before it was too late.

The rain was making the water levels rise just a bit. The small rise was enough to go over the rock Akemi and Naruto were on and soak under Akemi. Naruto closer to the middle wasn't as effected but Akemi was.closer to the edge of the rock so she floated slightly closer to the water until it took her off the rock into the moving water. Akemi slowly sank into the water floating in and out of consciousness. She was remembering all her memories from her life. The last picture that came into her head was of Shika waving good bye, saying he loved her, before her consciousness faded into black. The water carried her further and further away while she slowly closed her eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kakashi jumped onto the rock were an injured Naruto was. He hoped that he wasn't too late. Pakkun the one who sniffed his way to them smelled Naruto and everything around him. He looked up at Kakashi unsure what to say. "The kid's okay, just injured." He pointed his snout at a Konoha headband with a slash through it. Hesitantly confirming it to be Sasuke's. Kakashi looked down at his student sadly apologizing for not being there in time when another thing caught his eye. It was spots of dull, red blood standing out on the light grey rock. He searched Naruto for bleeding only to find bruises and scratches.

"Pakkun? Is that Sasuke's blood?" He was afraid to know, still worried about his now ex student. Pakkun looked at it not sure about what to say.

"Um, it's not his."

"Then who's is it?" Pakkun sniffed it again to try to see if he might have been wrong the first time but he wasn't.

"It's Akemi's blood."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was sunny again today like it always was in Konoha. Too sunny and bright for what was happening A new name was put onto the KIA stone in Konoha. Himura Akemi was written recently onto it. Soon after Kakashi got back, bringing Naruto along he asked immediately anyone on the mission where Akemi was. No one knew. They all either thought she was going to come back with Kakashi or they all thought she came back with the rest of the team. Thanks to Tsunade's efforts Choji was stabilized and Shizune fixed Neji's major wounds. Kiba hospitalized with Akamaru were both healing up. Lee was healing his bones over again for straining them when battling. Shikamaru with fewer injuries talked with his father about being a ninja. Naruto with serious damage was healing in the hospital laying there. The Sand Siblings stayed in Konoha to help. Although almost everyone was injured, it was all going to be okay. Until the crashing news came down. Akemi was missing. Many of the Genins tried breaking out of the hospital to help search for her. Shikamaru was able to help with the search missions since he only had minimal damage. Gaara, Kankuro, and Temari helped also. It was kept as classified information known to only a few but after a week of searching it was known throughout Konoha.

Tsunade sent out many ninja because so many kept offering to help with the search but no results came up. After the first week of almost nonstop looking Tsunade had to confirm that she couldn't be alive anymore. She called in the Genins and a few jonin to tell them the information. She closed a book with a heavy sigh and a sad look. "I'm sorry but Konoha is as busy as it can get. I can't afford to be sending out any more ninjas to look for her. Himura Akemi will be classified as dead." The news wasn't taken well.

"No!" Ino's yell echoed in the quiet atmosphere. "She can't be! I just saw her last week! She was smiling and saying h-how we'd talk when she came back! She said she'd come back!" Ino had tears going down her cheeks. "She said so! Akemi never breaks a promise!" Ino was crying more loudly now not willing to accept any one's words. Sakura was crying too. Along with losing Sasuke she lost an important friend. With Sasuke, there was still a chance for him to come back but Akemi can't now. It couldn't be true. It can't be true. It isn't.

"S-she said s-she would see us a-after the mis-sion." Hinata hiccuped. She wasn't stuttering this time, only crying. Ten Ten held in her tears looking at the ground.

Kiba was the opposite of the others getting angry instead of sad. "Are you sure!? Can't this be a mistake!?" Akamaru barked furiously next to him agreeing. More arguing or crying or yelling continued. It didn't matter which one the person was doing, no one wanted to believe Akemi was gone.

"Enough!" Tsunade's voice rang through the room. She gulped back. "You shouldn't keeping looking back into the past or you'll miss what comings in the future. Enjoy the present as it is now." Akemi smiled before leaving to follow after Naruto. She closed her eyes staying silent before opened them again. "I know this hard for you but you must accept this. A shinobi's life will always be hard. Sacrifices will be made, but it's important to remember those gone and thank them for their sacrifices." Tsunade wasn't any more happy than the rest about Akemi but she had duties as Hokage first before her personal feelings. "This is the final word I'll talk about this." And that was the end of it.

Two days later Akemi's name was engraved onto the KIA stone and a funeral was held. Lots of people came. Almost everyone cried. The previous Third Hokage came with his grandson, Konohamaru, to pay their respects then left in a sadder state than they came. No one was happy that day.

Naruto went home that day after the funeral. He walked into the empty apartment. His shoulders slumped from depression, first Sasuke, now Akemi. He looked over the dark room as he closed the door remembering the first week Akemi lived with him

"You call this clean?" Akemi looked at his apartment in disgust. Naruto rubbed his head in embarrassment.

"I don't clean a lot?" It came out more as a question.

"A lot? You don't clean zip. Period." She looked around thinking then suddenly clapped her hands together as if she had an epiphany. "That's it. Time fore Spring cleaning!"

Naruto groaned. "But it's not even spring." Akemi rose an eyebrow looking at him.

"Oh, so you don't want to clean?" She shrugged her shoulders in a casual way. "I thought you would have liked the idea. I mean if we cleaned your apartment we might have found some money for ramen or even a unopened box of ramen. I mean you have so much stuff, maybe you accidentally lost a box before you ever got to even eat it. But oh well, I guess I can live with this." She plopped down on the couch.

She didn't stay down for long before Naruto pulled her back up frantically cleaning and looking for any money or still unopened ramen boxes through the trash piles. "Why didn't you say this earlier!? Let's start cleaning!"

Akemi smirked behind him with crossed arms. "I knew you'd see it my way." Before she started helping also. They cleaned for hours laughing and looking at forgotten things Naruto didn't even remember having. In the end they did find a box of unopened ramen and Naruto had that for lunch. Akemi ate onigri laughing at Naruto's face while he ate the ramen. "If you eat any faster I think your stomach's going to explode! Ha ha! Don't you ever get fed? The way you eat, I would expect you to be fat or at least taller." Naruto stopped slurping half way before smiling mischievously.

"I might be short Akemi, buuuuuut, you're shorter." Akemi stopped eating to let out an indignant, "hey!" Naruto laughed for the rest of the afternoon.

Naruto smiled a little remembering that. He could always count on Akemi to greet him in the morning and the night. He frowned again remembering the last thing he remembers of Akemi was a shocked look before the explosion. He looked down at his left hand. A round barely visible circle was there. He could still remember the warm feeling and knew it was from Akemi. He clenched his fist. He would definitely bring Sasuke back for Sakura and Akemi.

____________________________

Ten Ten, Hinata, Ino, Sakura, and Temari sat a the training grounds on the grass in silence. Gaara and Kankuro were off by themselves. They all sat trying to ge comfort out of the other's presences. The funeral was over and they all walked to the training grounds not far away to try to calm down. Each remembering something about Akemi.

Sakura was staring at the grass in fierce concentration. Her hair fell into her eyes. She remembered a comment from Akemi.

"Ugh! I hate my pink hair. It's always attracted unwanted attention." Akemi laughed at Sakura good naturedly.

"I don't know Sakura, I always thought your hair color was pretty and made you unique. It only makes you prettier. Plus for that unwanted attention, you could kick their butts to Suna and back." She smiled devilishly giving Sakura a small suggestion. Sakura smirked back just as much as Akemi.

"You bet I could!"

Sakura laughed a little in remembrance. Ino looked over at Sakura. Her eyes were red and a little puffy from crying. She snapped at Sakura. "What's so funny! Our friends dead and your laughing!" Sakura frowned depressed again.

"I just remembered something Akemi said. She always made me feel better when I was down." Ino looked like she was going to cry again.

"Yeah, she had that ability to make you feel like you were the best as yourself."

"Ino I love your straightforwardness. You're honest. It's nice."

Everyone nodded in agreement. "Ten Ten you're awesome! It was great how you trapped that stalker in that trap!" Ten Ten laughed then. "Remember when Akemi got us all to attack that stalker running around Konoha?" The others laughed lightly remembering. She gathered the girls to help. The most memorable part was when Akemi stood on top of the passed out stalker with a waving flag marked "Stalkers: 0 , Girls: 1" before someone took the stalker away.

Temari shook her head. "Yeah she always did have the craziest ideas." Her heart hurt for a second remembering something else. "I wish you were my big sister, Temari, instead of my real psychopath sis." Temari remembered laughing at her comment but felt touched that Akemi considered her that close.

"She could make me feel confident." Hinata not once stuttered. "You're so cute Hinata because you're hard working and earnest!" Hinata continued on. "I think miss Akemi would want us to be happy." Slowly everyone nodded in agreement. They looked from the ground to the sky seeing the same sky Akemi used to always stare at.

___________________________________________

Neji, Kiba, and Shino were still at the KIA stone with a few others before deciding to leave to visit Lee in the hospital. Lee was there before for five minutes before the nurses made him go back. If it wasn't for Gai-sensei, Lee would still be there hugging the stone so the nurses couldn't make him leave. "Do you believe it?" Kiba looked over at Neji in question. "Do you really think she's dead?" Kiba looked at the ground sad.

"I don't know what to believe. I don't want her to be but everything points to it." They passed Naruto's apartment stopping momentarily to look at the tree next to it.

Akemi was sleeping in her tree like usual. Kiba was silently walking up from behind her about to prank her. Right when he was behind her she spoke, "Don't even think about it Kibbles or I'll hit you where the sun don't shine." Kiba grinned challengingly.

"I don't think you could Kitty-cat." She turned around with a bored expression but had a spark of competitiveness in her eyes.

"Oh yeah? Well ask Pirate, I did it to him once." She smiled triumphantly when Kiba paled and back stepped a little. Her smirk grew wider while she crossed her legs. She stated smugly pronouncing each syllable. "And look who won here." 

"Who knows. She was one step ahead of us sometimes, maybe she survived." Kiba hoped what he said might be true but Akemi's name on the KIA stone shadowed that hope.

Neji nodded along with Shino remembering Akemi and smiling in small hopeful ways. They passed by Gaara and Kankuro. Both group of boys looked at each other in greeting before heading away from each other.

_________________________________________________

The adult jonins were still at the already ended funeral. They looked at a Nara Shikamaru who was staring intensely at Akemi's name. In hushed tones, "Asuma is he going to be okay?" Asuma looked over at his student then shook his head.

"I'm not sure what will happen." He stated not smoking for once. He hasn't smoked since the mission for Akemi was classified as missing.

"You have to understand. He lost someone important to him." Kurenai stated wiping away a tear from her eye. "I still can't believe it." Kakashi stared into blank space.

"Neither could Anko." Anko refused to leave her house stating Akemi wasn't dead in persistence. Kakashi felt like a failure as a teacher. Half his team was gone now, one betrayed the village and the other died in battle. He could still see the image of her waving good bye before telling them she'd be back soon.

Ibiki was picturing the same thing in his mind. He would miss the brat running around Konoha making trouble.

"You *beep* *beep* Pirate and *beep* Ibiki. I swear I'm going to get you for this." Akemi was tied on Ibiki's shoulder with Kakashi next to him. She was trying to escape again and Kakashi offered to help Ibiki when he spotted her.

Kakashi tutted, "Akemi language." She glared at him.

"Forget you! You should know from when you first picked me up I'm not a 'proper lady.' I'm not even a Kononha citizen. I'm qualified as a kidnapee." She twisted around in Ibiki's hold. "Hey your a law person, shouldn't you be helping me escape not keep me kidnapped?" Then she paused before giggling. "Sorry Ibiki, forgot you're a pedophile." She laughed more. Ibiki got an annoyed mark on his forehead. He bounced Akemi on his shoulder. She let out a sound of surprise.

"Not unless the Hokage says otherwise." She huffed in annoyance also.

"Then what the Hell is the rope for?" Kakashi smiled a little under his mask along with Ibiki.

"It was Kakashi's idea." Akemi's eyes widened then turned to Pirate.

"I knew I was right to call you a *beep* *beep* Pirate." Soon her angry look turned into a smug one. You could hear her say lowly, "Thank you Ten Ten." Suddenly Akemi was out of the ropes and as fast as she could she wrapped them tightly around Ibiki and Kakashi tieing the two together. They both struggled to get out. Akemi clapped her hands together in fake enthusiasm. "I hope you two will be happy together." She leaned forward fake whispering. "Be careful though Ibiki. Pirate just got out of a bad relationship with Cowboy." Then she winked obnoxiously before leaving the two tied men to yell her name in annoyance and frustration.

"Akemi!!!"

Both shook their heads remembering that particular memory. Gai stayed quiet for the period of time staring solemnly. "Leave him. 'Time will heal what people can't.'" Asuma eyed Gai in surprise.

"Where did you pick up that phrase from." There was a brief pause before Gai replied.

"Akemi."

__________________________

Sarutobi Hizuren walked in hand with his grandson, Konohamaru, down Konoha's streets. Konohamura was sniffing from crying earlier. They were in front of a flat then walked in without knocking. There lay Anko on the floor next to Kukiko who was trying to comfort her. Hizuren smiled sadly at her. Anko stared off into space. "Anko, I brought along something." He held up some dango he bought from the dango shop Anko usually ate from. She turned her head bowing respectfully.

"Thank you Lord Hokage." She took the dango before sitting back on the ground. Hizuren sat next to her. Konohamaru joined not letting go of his hand. It stayed silent for a while longer.

"You know you and Akemi used to fight over dango all the time." He brought up.

"Do." Anko said sharply. "We still will." Realizing she was disrespecting the Third Hokage she apologized. "Forgive me Hokage." He smiled kindly at her.

"There's nothing to be sorry for." Her shoulders slumped down. It stayed silent again for a while longer.

In a small, almost whisper her voice could be heard. "I'm going to miss her." Hizuren nodded his head sadly.

"We will too." Tears silently fell down her cheeks.

______________________________

Shikamaru stayed still looked at the name printed onto the stone. Choji stood next to his friend trying to comfort him. He was going to miss Akemi but Shikamaru looked like needed some help now. Soon Choji left him to himself knowing he needed to be alone.

Himura Akemi. He kept rereading the name wishing it wasn't there. Himura Akemi. Himura Akemi. Himura Akemi.

His Akemi. Her name shouldn't be there. She was supposed to be here, alive, next to him. It was routine. Get a mission. Tell the other. Don't die. Kiss on the cheek. I Love you. And then she comes back safe and sound. But she didn't come back. Shikamaru briefly wanted to quit being a ninja but his father said he shouldn't quit just because of one bad mission. It reminded him of what Akemi said at the first round in the Chunin Exams. "Being a ninja isn't going to be a walk in the park. There's always going to be tough spots like this. Taking the safe route for life isn't going to help. Your career is danger. So either stand proud and face the music or run away whenever there's a tough choice to be made. It's your future and you people need to decide which person you're going to be."

Shikamaru's dad asked if Akemi would want him to quit. Shikamaru already knew the answer before it was asked. Of course not. They both agreed since they were ninjas they couldn't worry about every danger they faced. It seemed logical and fine when he agreed but it was harder to not worry than he thought. He couldn't believe she was gone. He felt like she was still here.

Akemi and Shikamaru were looking at the sky. It was one of their few days off with no training, no missions, and no responsibilities. She pointed at a cloud. "Naruto must be rubbing off on me because I swear that cloud looks like a bowl of ramen." Shika shook his head.

"No, it looks like ramen to me too. And don't try to tell me Naruto is 'rubbing' off on me." She laughed. Her laugh always reminded him of bells, light and clear.

They spent the rest of the afternoon talking and looking at the clouds. It was late evening now. Akemi was curled up near Shikamaru lightly dozing off. The light from the sunset was forming around her body making her seem like she was glowing. She drowsily smiled her golden smile at him. "I love you, Shika."

He looked down at the name again. He stayed long past when everyone else left already. He felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked up to see his dad. Shikaku looked at his son in sympathy. "Come on, time to go home. Your mom made dinner." He walked with his dad back to his house. On the way there they passed Naruto's apartment. The tree standing next to it seemed so lonely without someone in it. Shikamaru sighed again. Everywhere he looked something reminded him of her. When they got home, his mom was at the front door waiting for them.

"Welcome home, dinner's ready." Shikamaru shook his head heading up to his room.

"Not hungry," he mumbled passing by his parents. Normally his mom would have rampaging at him for not eating but today she only told him to heat anything up is he did get hungry. He walked into his room. It looked the same as the last time he was in there but it felt different from last time. He crumpled onto his bed closing his eyes and going into dreamland. "Shika, I love you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Somewhere else a woman with dark, scarlet red hair was humming to herself in her kitchen. She had just finished making the tea and was walking into the next room when she noticed a young girl was awake. The girl had pale blue eyes, with short black hair to her chin. She wore a black nightgown that was only a little bit too big on her small frame. She had bandages wrapped around her arms, legs, chest, and the back of her head. The most noticeable thing was the charred red ribbon with the golden bells that stood out against all the black on the girls wrist. The girl looked around clearly confused.

"Where am I?" Her voice was light with hints of maturity in it. The women only a foot taller than the girl was surprised to see her awake.

"Your at my house. I didn't expect you to wake up so soon. It's wonderful that you did. I was hoping to talk with you soon but I don't want to stress you since you have such serious wounds. I found you floating along the river bloody and unconscious. I never thought I would see you of all people there." She kept talking rapidly obviously excited but still held an elegant air around her. The girl looked at her surroundings then at the beautiful women in front of her. She seemed to be weighing her options about asking something. Still seeming indecisive, she finally asked uncertainly and in slight confusion.

"Who am I?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 9.8K 35
(HEY- THIS IS BEING REWRITTEN! I WAS JUST A KID WHEN I WROTE THIS SO PLEASE DONT JUDGE IF YOU READ IT NOW. I KNOW ITS BAD PFFT) It was bound to happe...
4.6K 81 76
A lonesome girl with no aspiration, and no hopes of survival in the Village of the Hidden Rain. On one particular day, she is given a purpose in life...
64.8K 1.7K 47
××× This story is now under some major editing! Read with precaution! ××× Everybody knows what Chakra is. What just a handful of people know is that...
317K 9K 41
(DISCONTINUED) "I don't know if I could change things when I'm not supposed to be here, but..." she started, trailing off before turning to face them...