The billionaire's savior

By baeline0711

Samantha Camilla William. Daughter of the richest family in the world. She's absolutely gorgeous, and not on... More

Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Covers
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
This is not a update
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Please read!!
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 24

35.8K 961 98
By baeline0711

Point of view ;
Samantha Camilla William

*

*

*

Finishing up all of Austin's work didn't take too long, but that's not really surprising since we were with a lot of us. It was fun too. We all laughed and joked around, but still worked. The happiness on Austin's face probably was my favorite i had seen all day.

Right now I'm looking for an outfit to wear to my dads charity gala. Austin has been looking for the perfect suit all day, and i seriously can't stop laughing about it. When i asked him why he was trying so hard, he just smiled before walking back to his room.

Weirdo

I looked in the mirror and smiled looking at my dress, i decided not to go all out like the last gala. I honestly love it.

I smirked to myself when i got an idea. I already know Austin's going to look fucking gorgeous, so i might as well just over exaggerate. I opened my door and looked around. Okay I'm save. I quietly started walking towards the stairs and started walking downstairs. Good thing I'm not wearing my heals yet. I entered the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle before going upstairs again.

Oh this is going to be fun.

I walked back inside of my room, and finished my make up. And by that i only mean, putting fake laches on. I could hear footsteps, warning that Austin was coming towards my room. I got up and ran towards my heals, putting them on as fast as i could. Grabbing my water bottle i took a sip, but not swallowing it.

"Sammy?" Austin asked from the other side of my door, knocking softly. "Can i come in?" He asked and i quickly swallowed my water before yelling out a yes, and taking another sip. He entered the room and his eyes widened when he looked towards me. Dang he looks dashing. I was about to act like i was drooling with the water in my mouth when he said something that me burst out laughing, spitting the water out.

"You're smarter than google and Mary Poppins together" he said sarcastically, rolling his eyes. "I saw you walking downstairs laughing evilly to yourself baby, i knew you were up to something and now i know what" he added a smirk on his face. I don't like this, he's starting to know me way too good.

"I was not laughing evilly, and i was just thirsty, not up to anything" i stood up for myself. "You look absolutely gorgeous, how come you don't look this good for me?" I asked teasingly, making him chuckle.

"What are you talking about, i look good all the time. I just decided to look better" he said with a wink. Way to conceited. "But you look absolutely breathtaking" he added looking me over once again, his eyes darkening.

"Your breathing seems fine to me" i commented jokingly, making him send me a look before starting to breath heavily in joking manner. I burst out laughing and pushed him a little.

"No but seriously, you look really beautiful, like always" he said after we stopped laughing, walking towards me and giving me a kiss on the cheek. "Now let's go before I'll do something that we shouldn't be doing right now" he added making me blush. I don't blush, what the hell.

This better be a fever.

**

"I'll hit you with my heel, don't test me" i threatened Austin. The whole towards the gala Austin has been annoying me by either pulling my hair or blowing in my ear.

"Why i haven't done anything?" He asked innocently, making me clench my teeth. "You look adorable" he stated when he noticed my angry face.

"No this is my angry face, be scared" i said with a serious face. Austin raised an eyebrow before starting to shake.

"Oh my god i am so scared, please stop" he said mockingly. I gaped at him before putting my arms around his neck and pulling his head down.

"Say sorry right now, you peasant" i yelled out, making rudolf laugh loudly.

"Okay I'm sorry, please let go" he said sarcastically making me hit the back of his head.

"Try again sweetie" i said sweetly, smiling to myself.

"Okay okay, I'm sorry baby" he said normally, and i finally let go. Just in time the car stopped in front of a huge mansion. Why have i never seen this place. It's gorgeous. I got out of the car and turned to Austin who send me a glare. "I wanted to open the door for you" he said rolling his eyes.

"I want a picture" i stated completely ignoring what he said. I walked towards rudolf and gave him a sweet smile. "So have i told that your my favorite driver before, because you are" i said with a huge smile. "Thank you so much for offering to take a picture of us" i added before he could say anything else and handed him my phone. Rudolf chuckled before nodding.

I walked towards Austin and put my arm around his back, smiling towards my phone camera.

"Must you smile that fake?" Austin asked making me look up towards him.

"Yes i must, got a problem with it?" I asked raising an eyebrow, smiling slightly. He smiled back before leaning down, putting his lips on mine. Butterflies were by now having a freaking party in my stomach. The feeling of his lips on mine was probably the best feeling ever. I pulled back smiling at him before turning towards rudolf who was smirking at us.

"I got a picture" he said teasingly handing me my phone over before nodding at us and walking back to the car.

"Rudolf" i yelled out making him turn around and give me questioning look. "Join us" i said making his eyes widen. He was about to protest when i shook my head. "You look great, why would you wanna sit around doing nothing when you could be inside eating the fuck out of the food table?" I asked raising both my eyebrows with a smile. "Let's go" i said putting my arm through his and started walking towards the entrance.

"Oh hell no" Austin yelled from behind us and pulled me back, against him. "The only person your walking with is me, now let's go rudolf" Austin said putting his arm around my waist. Rudolf laughed loudly before following us. I noticed how happy he looked that i invited him. Awh.

"Samantha" a voice squealed once we entered. I looked towards the voice and noticed that it was Dylan. Elijah and Lucas standing next to him. Jupp i invited them yesterday. I got their numbers before we left from the beach.

"Seriously Samantha?" Austin asked me with a glare. Dylan couldn't stop flirting with him the other day, and Austin has decided that he does not like him.

"Dylan" i squealed back before giving him a hug. "Don't hold back with all the flirting" i told him laughing, and he nodded with smirk. I gave both Lucas and Elijah a hug, receiving a glare from Austin. I just showed him my beautiful middle finger.

"Fuck you" Austin said to me before pulling rudolf with him and walking away, probably towards someone he knows. I looked his way and noticed him walking towards his brother and my cousins.

"I still can not believe we are here" Lucas said ,making me turn back towards him, looking around with a smile.

"We get it lucardo" Elijah said rolling his eyes before looking towards me. "I honestly can't believe i got invited to this. Thank you so much" he told me fast, making Lucas gape at him. Dylan and i shared a look before laughing.

"You guys are missing braincells, now go and enjoy. If you guys need anything, feel free to tell Austin" i said with a smile before turning away and towards my husband. I was about to reach him when i noticed his parents with his cousin. I clenched my teeth before walking towards them.

"Hello family in law" i spat coldly, sending them my best death glare. "Who decided to invite you clowns?" I asked raising an eyebrow. My dad is going to get his ass beaten today.

"I should be asking you that" Austin's dad snapped, looking annoyed. I looked towards his nephew to see him checking me out without any shame.

"Hey" i said to demon snapping my fingers. He looked up with a flirty smile. "Don't let me beat you up, you dog looking ass Pinguin. Fix that face of you before I'll take that as responsibility to do" i said bitchy, before turning back to the other two devils. "Watch what you eat, I'll be poisoning every food you look at" i said before flipping my hair before walking back the other way.

Now let's find my dad.

X NOT EDITED X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 9.2K 31
(THE BILLIONAIRE'S SERIES BOOK ONE) VICTORIA CAMPBELL the ever forgiven heart of a maiden found herself toss into an arranged marriage to THE SMITH'S...
478K 18.7K 62
When Athena and Tobias' family arranged for the two to get married, nothing but hell broke loose. They knew nothing about one another, except they bo...
461K 13.3K 36
Have you ever heard of being hired because you were honest? Well, this is a first! Emma: a proud, sarcastic but honest girl who gets hired because s...
555K 13.2K 32
[Completed] Highest ranking :- 29 boss 35 business 163 boss 128 hot 238 hate 234 marriage Warning : there are many grammatical errors in the novel re...