๐Ÿ•๐„๐•๐˜๐ โœฆ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘ก7 ๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘๐‘ค...

By -OISHIIYUTA

๐˜ˆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜Ž๐˜–๐˜›7 ๐˜ˆ๐˜”๐˜‰๐˜ž ๐˜๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด & ๐˜š๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ด. -OISHIIYUTAโ„ข More

โ๐—ง๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜€โž ; ๐—๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด (๐— +)
โ๐—ง๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—œ๐—œโž; ๐—๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด (๐— +)
โ๐Ÿฐ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐Ÿญโž ; ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ (๐— +)
โ๐—–๐—น๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒโž ; ๐—ฌ๐˜‚๐—ด๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—บ (๐— +)
โ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜?โž ; ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด๐—ท๐—ฎ๐—ฒ
โ๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ, ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜†โž ; ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—บ (๐— +)
โ๐—–๐˜‚๐—บ & ๐—š๐—ผโž ; ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—บ (๐— +)
โ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธโž ; ๐—๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด (๐— +)
โ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฅ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜โž (๐— +)
โ๐—ฆ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฟโž ; ๐—๐—ฎ๐—ฒ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—บ
โ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—ณ...?โž ; ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ (๐— +)
โ๐—”๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜†๐—ป๐˜†โž ; ๐—๐—ฎ๐—ฒ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—บ (๐— +)
โ๐—”๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜†๐—ป๐˜† ๐—œ๐—œโž ; ๐—๐—ฎ๐—ฒ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—บ (๐— +)
โ๐— ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜€โž ; ๐—๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป (๐— +)
โ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ช๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐˜๐—ตโž ; ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ (๐— +)
โ๐—•๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ปโž ; ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—บ
โ๐—œ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒโž ; ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—บ
โ๐—ฉ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—น๐˜†โž ; ๐—ฌ๐˜‚๐—ด๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—บ
โ๐—ฉ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—น๐˜† ๐—œ๐—œโž ; ๐—ฌ๐˜‚๐—ด๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—บ
โ๐—”๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ณโž ; ๐—๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด
โ๐—–๐˜‚๐˜๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—–๐—น๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒโž ; ๐—ฌ๐˜‚๐—ด๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—บ (๐— +)
โ๐—›๐—ผ๐—น๐˜† ๐— ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜†โž ; ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ
โ๐—›๐—ผ๐—น๐˜† ๐— ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜† ๐—œ๐—œโž ; ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ
โ๐—ฅ๐—ผ๐˜†๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜€โž ; ๐—๐—ฎ๐—ฒ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—บ
โ๐—ฅ๐—ผ๐˜†๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜€ ๐—œ๐—œโž ; ๐—๐—ฎ๐—ฒ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—บ
โ๐—˜๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜†โž ; ๐—๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด (๐— +)
โ๐—จ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐— ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—น๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜โž ; ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ (๐— +)
โ๐—ง๐—ผ๐—ฝโž ; ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ (๐— +)
โ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฃ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ธ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ ๐—๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ดโž
โ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—ผ๐—ป.โž ; ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—บ (๐— +)
โ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—œ๐—œโž ; ๐—ฌ๐˜‚๐—ด๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—บ (๐— +)
โ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ช๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—œ ๐—ช๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜โž ; ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ
โ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜€โž ; ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด๐—ท๐—ฎ๐—ฒ
โ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜๐˜‚๐˜€โž (๐— +)
โ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ž๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„โž ; ๐—ฌ๐˜‚๐—ด๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—บ
โ๐—ช๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—บ ๐— ๐—ฒ ๐—จ๐—ฝโž ; ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—บ
โ๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฃ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜โž ; ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ (๐— +)
โ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—œ๐˜ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜€โž ; ๐—๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด (๐— +)
โ๐—•๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—น ๐— ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒโž ; ๐—ฌ๐˜‚๐—ด๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—บ (๐— +)
โ๐— ๐˜† ๐—›๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ฟโž ; ๐—๐—ฎ๐—ฒ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—บ
โ๐—”๐—ก๐—ก๐—ข๐—จ๐—ก๐—–๐—˜๐— ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง!โž (๐—ก๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ?)
โ๐—”๐—ก๐—ก๐—ข๐—จ๐—ก๐—–๐—˜๐— ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง!โž (๐—œ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ!)

โ๐—š๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒโž ; ๐—๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป

6.5K 136 16
By -OISHIIYUTA

•┈┈┈••✦ 🥀 ✦••┈┈┈•

•┈┈┈••✦ 🥀 ✦••┈┈┈•

"𝗚𝗼𝗻𝗲"; 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗪𝗮𝗻𝗴 𝗔𝗠𝗕𝗪 (𝗠+)
━ ❝𝘏𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘸.❞

𝗧𝗔𝗚𝗦:
Casual Sex, Pining.

𝗔𝗗𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦/𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗢:
Mild Sexual Content, Jackson is a soloist.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

You were never one to pretend. Never the type to put on a facade for anyone. What you felt is how you were to act. How you interpreted things were sure to be true. Never did you require the help of others. It was all you who made decisions. And rarely did you waver on those decisions.

When you met this man, you did not act any more or less infatuated because he happened to have a little fame and extra money in his pocket. Sure, you liked him, and you were sure he liked you too, with the way he acted around you. And with the events that occurred later that evening.

In all fairness, you warned him of this one-time occurrence. How you wanted no strings attached. No names, (even though you knew his), No numbers. Just faces, touches, kisses. Breaths and so. No identification.

He agreed, so eagerly. Though he tried to hide his desire.

You left before he could part his eyes back open again, without a trace. Only the lingering scent of your vanilla perfume on his bed sheets- swimming around so mockingly. Just a hint of the previous night- but no woman to confirm the presence of the memory.

He may of felt used, but you felt nothing.

There was no walk of shame. It was all the norm to you- collecting all your clothes and belongings to casually walk out of the apartment and back to your neck of the woods. It never hurt for more than a few moments.

The closer you got to your house, the less pain to endure. If any.

But the lingering feeling of emptiness never quite went away when you stepped inside your secluded apartment, but stuck around for a bit longer as you were to step in and wash the memories away.

Meanwhile, he awakes in his bed around one in the afternoon, hand creeping around his bed before his eyes open. The absence of human being doesn't surprise him, but it hurts just the same. His face is submerged in the pillow, where he can still pick out your scent.

He thought you would have at least said goodbye. But sadly, even the best of sex doesn't convince you to stay, it doesn't make you falter on your decisions whatsoever.

He takes a shower, staring at his feet as he runs his hands along his body, mind ablaze with thoughts of that previous night. His hands run along places you once did, absentmindedly mirroring all that you did.

The water runs cold once his inner reliving ends, leaving him to shut off the water and simply return to his bed, naked and wet, going over the last night once again.

He usually admired those who stuck to their word, but he was deeply disappointed when the realization hit him:

You'd meant all that you said.

Weeks turn into months, months turn into a year. A year usually turns into a decade if enough time goes by.

Well, in this case, it's only been a year.

You find yourself strangely in the same club, in the same spot, a long island in your hand as your eyes scan the atmosphere of steamy people, wondering who you'll graze with your presence. It's the same for both parties, you learn as your eyes fall upon a familiar figure- shoulders wide, biceps visible even from where you stood.

His hair is in that signature swoop, parted in the middle and sitting over his forehead so attractively as his outfit is nothing new to anyone, a simple button down perm press with some but still effective and doing amazing things to his impressive appearance.

You think for a moment that your noticing of him goes unnoticed, only to look up and see him staring right back at you, a small smirk on his face. Never known to back down, you just sit and stare, waiting for him to look away so this awkward moment can be over.

Of course, you could look away yourself, but no. You couldn't let him think his intense gaze has done something to make you back down. Never.

Only,

Why did you care?

He rises from his spot, the rest of his body coming into your view.

Before long, he's approaching you, a drink of his own grasped between two of his large fingers. His smirk still dances on his lips. "Hey. Long time, no see." You nod and smile tightly. "Yep. It has," You lean back against the bar.

"What brings you back here?" He's asking like you don't have the common right to just come to a random club in your area.

"My legs." You smartly reply, watching him chuckle and sip his drink, snugly looking back to you. "I see you're still a feisty one," You nod, lips pressing into a thin line. He could agree you were doing well in pretending you didn't care for his presence.

He could disappear for another year without a single trace, and while you both knew you didn't want this, you kept up with your dangerous facade. And unknown to you, this is what drew him in the most. The careless attitude, he loved. As if he could disappear from the earth and you wouldn't even bat an eye.

He loved this as well as he hated it.

And though he knew even his best strokes wouldn't make you stay, he was still more than willing to try again. Maybe you just needed a push in the right direction? He was adamant on getting you to stay with him, and never would he stop. He always got what he wanted. There was a long list of things he wanted.

And you were top of the list.

"The feistiest." You declare, keeping your attention everywhere else but him, eyes following the strobe lights as they pan over the heated crowd.

"I can see that. You sure meant what you said." He took of his drink of what you assumed to be scotch.

"And what is it that I said?" You inquire with amusement, watching him tense just slightly enough that you would miss it if you weren't looking hard enough.

"About the one night. I woke up that morning, barely remembering who I slept with. It weighed heavy on me." You felt the slightest guilt, but it faded before it could scratch the surface of your damaged heart.

"Well that's usually what happens in a one night stand. Had you not had them before?" He just stands in silence. You soften a bit. "Oh." He nods and sets his glass down.

"So it must not have been that good then, huh?" The question takes you by surprise.

You frown, "I don't really remember. But sex is never enough to make me change my mind. Be it good or bad, I stick to my word." He raises his eyebrows, blowing oxygen from his mouth.

"I can see that." He muses. The truth is, you did actively remember that night. It was perfect. He left behind marks that you unadmittedly wore with a grin. You awoke that morning, taking a few hurried glances at him before you parted ways. You even limped a bit on the way home.

So yes. It was good. But that's not something he needs to know.

He just looks at you, playful, yet predatory gaze in his eyes. You decide to go ahead and break the ice.

"Listen, since it's clear what we both want..." You turn around and place your glass on the table when he hands you his as well.

"You wanna get out of here?" From this he smirks, taking your outstretched wrist.

Getting to his residence wasn't a long process.

The arrival was different from the last time. Instead of a fancy hotel room, this was a large house on the beachside- surprisingly private even in it's public location. There were tall walls of green landscapes, covering the property, only a small door cut in the middle to allow crossing over from the doors of the house to the white sand and blue ocean.

He follows closely behind, watching as you scope out the area. "You like it?" He asks, his tone strangely hopeful. You shrug your shoulders, "It's very nice,"

"You ever gonna tell me your name?" You shook your head simply. "That's not a part of the plan." He steps in front of you, halting any further steps. You stare up at him, heart pounding in your chest.

"I don't really care to stick to the plan. So why not tell me?" You shrug, "I'd rather not." A smile only etches his lips as he nods and turns to unlock the door, opening it wide for you to step in.

You take in the atmosphere in awe. Ridiculously spacious, three stories high, the foyer a beautiful creme color with splashes of peach, a large crystal chandelier hanging above the room, shining bright.

Right across from you was a large staircase, curling as into itself as it reached higher levels. "You live here?"

"No, Just renting." He assures.

You nod and step over to the dining room table, admiring the pieces of silver that decorate it, expensive linen accompanying the ware in a classy duo. You run your hands along the fabric, smiling in content at how soft it felt against your fingers.

A presence joins you from behind, cold hands running along your arm, making their way to your shoulder. You smile softly, turning your head the opposite direction from his hand, only to be met with his face. Your eyes flicker from his eyes to his lips until you're both leaning in- lips coming together softly.

He's the first to initiate a different stage, lips moving against yours a bit rougher, tongue then sweeping across your bottom lip to ask for entrance. You grant him, opening your mouth as a louder kiss begins taking place. His hands move from your shoulders, down your forearms, and stop at your waist, giving a firm grasp.

He separates himself from your lips, moving to other side to kiss your neck. You crane your head, granting more access. Your eyes then fall on the mirror in front of you, a frame of him buried in your neck coming into view. You move your hand up and rake through his hair, encouraging further action.

As his kisses become more hot, he moves his hands back up to slowly unzip your dress, the palm of his soft hand coming back to your shoulders to gently swipe the fabric off your body, watching it fall to the ground.

Deep red lingerie comes into his view, and he almost does a double take before a smirk creeps onto his face. "It's almost like you knew this would happen." He muses, pressing a quick kiss to your shoulder before you turn around, hand pressing against his chest as he moves backwards, up the stairs and to his bedroom. You push him against the bed, watching him crawl back against the headboard.

As you make your way towards him, you watch closely as he bites his lip, eyes crawling down your figure before sweeping back up to your eyes. When you reach him, you place yourself onto his lap and wrap your arms around his neck. You hum in content once you feel his strong arms wrap around your waist.

"I've missed you." You playfully roll your eyes and smile. "Me too." You smile at each other softly before sharing a sweet kiss is shared.

And only then do things escalate. The quiet atmosphere soon being painted with noises of passion and longing anticipation.

This time, apart from last, you both stayed awake in fear of the other disappearing. Well, more so he did in fear of you disappearing. But you gladly played along with him.

"Why are you like this?" He asks, head resting on his bicep, the other arm holding you close. You quirk a brow, "Like what?"

"Well, we've kinda slept together twice now and you won't tell me your name or at least let me see your beautiful face in the morning before you go." You're silent as you listen to him voice his concerns.

"Okay," You sigh and sit up, leaning on your arms beside him. You're looking at him now, staring into his deep brown eyes.

"I'll stay until the morning. Is that good enough?" He scoffs. "I want more than that. Why don't you stay. Like forever?" You can hear the humor in his voice. "Please. You and I both know that's not going to happen." You sit up and go to stand up.

"Why not?" You're not facing him as you pick up his shirt and slide it onto your body. He silently watches in triumph, deciding it looks better on you.

"Because that's not how I roll. Quick sex is nothing. If I stay, get attached, and allow my heart in this, it won't end well. I lose focus, become desperate for love." You pause, staring off into space as you remember the last time you dared to let yourself fall for someone. And before you question it, no. It did not end well.

"I'm not tryna get myself into anymore trouble with that." He leans up on his elbow, feigning interest. "I'm not asking for your hand in marriage, I just want to know your name." You look over your shoulder, taking in his honesty-laced features.

For a moment, you consider it, and he seems to see this as he looks at you expectantly, eager for an answer.

"No," You deadpan, turning your body to face him entirely. For a moment, he scans your attire and smirks. "It looks good on you. My shirt." You glance down at it and smile softly. "Thanks..."

You can already feel yourself slipping. Your next question does nothing to fight your interest in him. "If I tell you my name, will you tell me yours?" It was a trick question- you knew exactly what his name was, and who he was.

"I'm sure you already know my name." He leans back on his forearm and sighs. You shrug your shoulders, "Nope."

"Don't lie. I know you know it." You crawl onto the bed next to him, sitting cross-legged in front of him. "No, I really don't." He glances over at you, then back over at the blank wall.

"It's Wang Kayee. But millions of people call me Jackson." He knows he's just digging a deeper hole for himself, knowing you won't return the information. He continues to sell himself short in hopes you'll give him the slightest leg to stand on.

With a sigh, you pull his arm, causing him to sit up. You're both now sitting right across from each other, pupils dilated from the darkness of the room, the mere light source being the moonlight from the upstairs balcony, shining through the slide door of glass.

"Millions?" You inquire, changing the subject from the obvious expectancy for you to give your name. He senses this, but decides to ignore it. He knows his argument will fall on deaf ears. You didn't owe him anything, and he didn't want to come on too strong and scare you even further away than you already were.

The mere fact that you were even still here, having a conversation with him shocked him. But it only dug a deeper hole in his heart as he found himself enjoying your presence, knowing you'd be gone in only a matter of hours.

"If you use google, it might be really helpful for you. Just consider yourself lucky." You raised an eyebrow at him, sensing he was about to throw an arrogant comment your way. "Lucky?"

"Let's just say... Some people would love to be in your position." You knew by all means what he meant- all those fans of his, dying to get their paws on him. And you had gotten everything they could ever want. You understood your fortune.

But even with the cockiness of his comment, the genuine smile on his face made the comment more playful than arrogant, softening the blow.

By now, you could feel your eyelids getting heavy. You knew it wouldn't be long before you'd fall out from exhaustion. One thing was for sure. He was getting what he wished for because you were surely too tired to walk back to your home.

"Tired?"

"N- no..." You said in between yawns. "Just yawning for no reason." He nodded, sarcasm laced in his gesture. "Right, right. So like I was saying-" He sees you yawn again and smiles to himself. You were definitely on the verge of falling asleep any moment now.

Rather than voicing his accuracy, he settled on pulling you into his arms and laying back as you yawned a final time and curled into his embrace, falling into a deep sleep. Until the morning when you'd part ways once again.

You were the first to awaken, deciding to honor your word, waiting for him to at least open his eyes. Which didn't take long at all as within five minutes his breaths were becoming deeper. He squirmed around for a moment before his eyes popped open, a lazy arm coming to feel the space beside him, just like last time.

You found this to be quite cute as you placed your hand on his, intertwining them for a short moment before your hand left his. He snapped his head in your direction, smiling at seeing you there like you said.

Granite, when he saw you had your clothes on with your belongings in your hand, he knew what was to come next. But he wasn't going to complain. You kept your promise, and that's all that mattered to him.

You found you liked the sight of him in the morning. Eyes barely open, weighed down heavy with slumber, messy bed-head, face engraved with the pattern of the bedding. And to see him just barely covered with the comforter did some things, things you'd never admit, to you.

"I'm leaving." You announce as he groans softly, adjusting himself so he can see you. You've decided to wear his large shirt with your shoes instead of your dress from the previous night. He smiled at this, more than happy for you to have it. You notice him staring at your attire and nervously clutch the end of it,

"Oh yeah... You don't mind, do you? I planned on giving it back-" He shook his head, waving you off. "Keep it, it's fine." You nod.

Your phone sounds at that moment, notifying you of your ride. "Gotta go," You turn on your heel with your belongings in your hand, ready to show yourself out. He rushes to grab his boxers off the floor and walks you down, stopping at the staircase as he watches you leave his life for another year. Because even he knows you two will cross paths again.

Same club, same city.

Once you reach the door, he voices one last attempt to stall your presence. "You're really gonna leave me hanging?" He knows he can't make you stay, but, like a bird, he'll allow you to flutter your wings for however long you please until you actually decide to fly away. Feed you breadcrumbs to make you stay longer.

Quickly, you spin around on your heel, pressed a final kiss on his cheek, to which he turns his head last-second to meet your lips. You chuckle as you put distance between you both.

As you look over your shoulder, the door opened halfway, you smirk. "Y/n." You say with a sly smile. "Y/n." You repeat. He looks dumbfounded. After all this time, you told him your name. He thought he would wait decades before he would have an idea.

But that's the thing about you. You're unpredictable in every possible. Just add that to the list of things about you that pique his interest.

"If you remember that a year from now, maybe you'll get something more." And just like that, you're gone.

He approaches the front door, opens it, and watches the vehicle take you away. He didn't have to ask, he knew that in another year, he would see you again. He'd remember your name with ease since he awaited it so long. And just what would he get in return?

He didn't know.

But what he did know, was one way or, another, you would be here tonight,

Gone tomorrow.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

3.4K

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

748K 29.7K 32
๐˜ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ง, ๐˜ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ง. ๐˜Œ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ... โ€ขโ€ขโ€ข ...
460K 7.5K 43
( ๐˜ˆ๐˜”๐˜‰๐˜ž ๐˜๐˜”๐˜ˆ๐˜Ž๐˜๐˜•๐˜Œ๐˜š ) !
45.2K 801 36
A collection of drabbles and oneshots taken from my Tumblr.
47.7K 1.8K 80
By peahchels