Noel (completed!)

By LoveIsEverything08

**this book is completed!!** This is a story about werewolves with some witches and vampires thrown in. -Pr... More

Author's note
Prolouge
Chapter 1. Noel
Chapter 2. The start of something new
Chapter 3. Room mate
Chapter 4. The woods
Chapter 5. The nightmare
Chapter 6. The bonfire
Chapter 7. Back 'home' again
Chapter 8. Hard choices for good reasons.
Chapter 9. The stuff of fairy tales
Chapter 10. Summer fun
Chapter 11. Good things never seem to last
Chapter 12. The hard truth
Chapter 13. Moving time
Chapter 14. Hard goodbye
Chapter 15. A whiff of something
Chapter 16. Rogue attack
Chapter 17. Changes
Chapter 18. Captive
Chapter 19. The big bad Alpha
Chapter 20. Training
Chapter 21. Alpha to be?
Chapter 22. Life changing
Chapter 23. The birthday celebration
Chapter 24. Back to school
Chapter 25. The calm before the storm.
Chapter 26. The Alpha Meeting
Chapter 27. Drawing a line
Chapter 28. Meet your Luna
Chapter 29. Awakened
Chapter 30. Revelations
Chapter 31. A Call to War
Chapter 32. Training for War
Chapter 33. The battle begins
Epilouge
Note

Chapter 34. The end

7.3K 376 20
By LoveIsEverything08

Michael's point of view

I watched with wonder as my mate pulled Jackson and the others from the bubble they were projecting through, presumably they were being projected from their pack house hundreds of miles away. But now they were here in front of us.

Jackson tried to run like the coward he is. But before he could get very far Noel preformed the spell to lock them inside a shield. She had told me about this before. The white wolves in her dreams had told her about it, it's what was used the last time two white wolves faced off. I had hoped she wouldn't need to do it.

A horn suddenly sounded from the army of wolves against us. They immediately began to rush forward. We had prepared everyone in training for this, just in case, but I shouted orders to remind everyone of their jobs.

The fighting erupted around me. I ordered Nymeriah to go to the bunker. She insisted on taking the boy and the baby who came with Jackson. As much as I didn't trust him I had to allow it, Noel would never forgive me if something happened to them. I ordered a few warriors to go with them.

My wolf and I immediately joined the fight as it crashed into us. Killing anything that dare approached me. Witches were trying to attack us but they were greatly outnumbered and most were slaughtered quickly.

The vampires ran around us like they were in a maze. Their own battle going on. Jackson's vampires were trying to attack my wolves and witches while our vampires were trying to kill them. It would've been amusing if I could've stopped to watch.

Alexandria was fighting a hybrid as two vampires were quickly sneaking up to attack her from behind, I ran to her, but before I could get there, Thomas was between Alexandria and the wolves. He fought the vampires and quickly beheaded both of them. Alexandria finished the opposing witch before turning to Thomas in gratitude. He smiled before taking off again.

It was very hard to keep my mind in the fight, I wanted to protect Noel. There was no way I could though, she had made that perfectly clear. At the thought of her I looked to where she was, I had ended up a great distance away from her.

Across the field, inside the shield, I watched in horror as Noel's wolf shifted back into human form. She was pinned beneath Jackson's wolf. He then also shifted back into human form. Pinning down my naked mate with his equally naked body.

The fury inside me raged. I ran towards the bubble. Killing anything in my path. I had tunnel vision. All I could think of was the need to protect my mate. Trying to get to her was taking too long, it felt like there was an unending wave of enemies between us.

Suddenly, I felt pain. The pain stopped me in my tracks, I fell to my knees. The pain of a mate's betrayal. Out of nowhere my father came up to me and leaned down in my face.

"What a coincidence. Seeing you in the pain your mother was in." He laughed, actually laughed in my face. He shifted then lunged to kill me. Brian caught him before he could and ripped his throat out. As my father lay bleeding on the ground, through my pain. I thrust my hand through his chest and pulled out his heart. Then the pain once again hit me and I doubled over. I was a sitting duck, waiting for slaughter.

————————————————————————

Noel's point of view

When Jackson shifted into his human form he gazed at my body with lust filled desire. Having him even look at my body made me want to throw up. He used magic to keep me pinned down.

I didn't want his naked body any where near mine. However, if he kept using his magic he would drain himself. I struggled against the magical constraints but did not use magic myself.

He sneered at me.

"You are so beautiful Noel. I will truly enjoy getting to put my children inside of you. Just the thought of how strong they'll be is enough for me to want to take you right now." His lust filled tone sickened me, my stomach twisted in knots. I pulled against the invisible restraints harder. I couldn't use magic or I'd never survive this.

Jackson straddled me. His member poking my thigh painfully. He bent down to my neck and kissed my mark. Hatred burned through me. I pulled harder against the restraints. He ran his hands down my side before roughly grabbing my breasts. He looked over to the right, beyond the bubble and an evil smirk covered his face.

"What a cherry on top! I get to watch as your betrayal kills your mate! I'll even tell everyone not to touch him. I want him to feel every ounce of pain as I'm taking my pleasure with you." Jackson whispered in my ear as his eyes glazed over to relay his directions.

I couldn't see Michael but I knew Jackson's words were true. As he angled himself to enter me the electricity built up inside my chest. Before he had the chance to move I sent every ounce of it into his body. The electric shock stopped his heart momentarily and the magic restraints he had on me lifted.

I shifted into my wolf. Tearing his head clean from his shoulders with my jaws. Lilith and I were weak and this took every ounce of strength we had. Jackson's body fell to the floor limp and I tossed his head away. The last thing I saw before darkness consumed me was Michael running to me butt naked.

Next thing I knew I was in dreamland. Surrounded by all of the white wolves, Jackson included. My father stood beside me. Annalise had Jackson in chains.

"On behalf of all of us. Good job little one. You have faced more in your short life than most of us did in centuries. You have completed the purpose you were born for." Annalise declared as everyone around me clapped. I felt pride before a moment of dread. Was I dead? Did I die? Annalise must've sensed my worry and chuckled. "You are not dead, you exhausted every bit of power you contained. You and your wolf are regenerating and will wake up."

I breathed a sigh of relief. After that I spent several hours talking with the other wolves. I learned that Jackson would be punished in his afterlife for the things that he had done. I was thankful. He had done so many awful things and destroyed so many people.

After a few hours the white wolves left, leaving just my father and I.

"I wonder how long I'll be here." I mused.

"I'm sure not long, you are very strong. I am so very proud of you." My father said and hugged me.

"I wish you were alive. Now that I know you I want you there with me everyday." I replied tearfully.

"I know, I know, but this is the way things are. We will be together again. A long time from now." He added.

"But my mother... she needs you." I said, my thoughts all trained on my mother. The pain she was in every day was hard for her to bear.

At my thoughts, suddenly my mother appeared before us. Tears spilled out of my eyes. What! How?

"No! No mom! No!" I cried out as I ran to her. I embraced her as tears flowed down my face. She just couldn't be dead. I just met her.

"I'm so sorry Noel. Even through the pain, I didn't want to leave you." Her music like voice rang out. My father came to us and embraced us as well, peppering kissing all over her face.

"We were attacked running to the bunker. I gave Abriel to Reed and helped the warriors. Last I remember I was in the hospital. I must've succumbed to my wounds." She explained with sadness and I just cried harder.

I could feel myself being pulled away, but I didn't want to leave. I kissed them both before telling them I loved them. As I was being pulled out of dreamland I saw my mother and my father embrace then sink to the ground in each other's arms. I felt a small pang of peace in my broken heart. At least they were together again.

When my eyes opened I had expected to be in the hospital wing. Bright light from the sun filled my vision. Michaels scent was all I could smell. I breathed in deep savoring it. I was in our room, not the hospital.

My arms and legs felt heavy. My joints felt stiff. When I tried to move I groaned because of the soreness in my muscles. It had only felt like a few hours in dreamland but I'm guessing it was much longer. When I tried to move again I heard a sleepy irresistible groan beside me. Michael!

I flipped over as fast as I could, which honestly was very slow and I probably resembled a beached whale trying to roll over. When I was finally fully rolled over I was face to face with Michael. His sleepy breath fanned my face. He had dark rings under his eyes so I didn't wake him. I played with his hair and traced his facial features with my finger. No matter what would come, I had this man forever, and that was enough to push me to fight anything and anyone. He hummed in his sleep causing me to giggle before I stifled it.

He opened his eyes sleepily, once he looked into my eyes, his own opened fully, coated with surprise. He sat up and pulled me into his arms before kissing me passionately. I moaned behind his lips. My need for him quickly growing. His lips moved quickly against mine, heat growing between us. I pushed him down on the bed on his back. I pulled my dress off and guided his hands along my body. Touching every inch that vile man had touched, before bringing them to rest of my breasts.

He seemed to catch onto what I was doing as worry, then fury, burned in his eyes. I just shook my head before bringing my lips down to crash onto his. His arms wrapped around me, bringing me impossibly closer. I felt his little guy poking up through his boxers. When I went to take them off he flipped me over.

He kissed every inch of my body. Lightly nipping some spots. Leaving small hickeys in other spots. Before coming back up to my neck. His canines extended and he bit down on my mark again. My body shook with pleasure. He was reclaiming me, though not needed, I wasn't going to complain. I was his. Forever.

When we finally made it out of our bedroom he explained what had happened since I passed out. When I had defeated Jackson everyone in his army turned tail and ran. What was left anyway, as there wasn't much. Michael has apparently further dismembered Jackson's body before setting it on fire himself. The witches helped to keep it burning for days, throwing the corpses of the invading army's members in as well, until nothing was left.

I had been out for a total of two weeks. During that time Reed had become a pack member, but he was still adjusting. Baby Abriel was safe. Michael failed to mention my mother until I told him I knew. We had lost a few on our side during the battle but not many. The honor and burial ceremony had already been done for those we had lost.

I spent the day visiting those that were injured then whoever else wished to speak with me. Most covens and packs had left soon after the burial ceremony. The council was still here, and I'm sure they wanted a meeting but that would have to wait.

Brie and Brian were safe and revealing in Brie's new chance on life. She was quickly becoming accustomed to being a wolf. Any and Thomas were fully mated and happy, apparently Thomas had saved Alexandria so that tension was finally gone.

I snuggled up to Michael when night finally fell. I was happy. We were finally at peace. The last thing I heard before falling asleep was the soft sound of a tiny heart just beginning to beat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 170 51
(This is a very old book. It was the first one I ever really attempted to finish and it took me years and there was a lot of stuff happening behind t...
357K 15.9K 49
Kylie survived the brutal destruction of her pack only to discover her cold alpha mate was the one responsible for the brutal slaughter of her family...
332 13 16
***"Scream if you find anything" He says "I have my- "I begin to say realizing my gun was no longer with me. "Yeah I took your gun when we came here"...
33.9K 1.1K 24
=====I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS THIRTEEN. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK===== I enter my house my mate following behind me. I go through my makeup to find the p...