Sweet, Young Lion Tamer || Ha...

Per mattsunami

Status: COMPLETE ~ ~ ~ A story in which Haiba Lev suddenly turned into a lion that day. It was a day full of... Més

Author's Note
Prologue: One Day, It Happened.
Chapter 1: You
Chapter 2: Haiba Lev
Chapter 3: You
Chapter 4: Haiba Lev
Chapter 6: Haiba Lev
Chapter 7: You
Chapter 8: Haiba Lev
Chapter 9: Ishigami Senku
Chapter 10: Haiba Lev
Epilogue: Sweet Young Lion Tamer
Author's Note
Special Chapter 1: Asking the Girl Out
Special Chapter 2: Surprises
Special Chapter 3: Day Offs
Special Chapter 4: Kenma's Problem
Special Chapter 5: Her First
Author's Note

Chapter 5: You

1.5K 81 8
Per mattsunami

Hello readers! Chapter 5 is finally here. the next chapter is under editing and I might take a while to update because of school works that needs to be done (RIP Brain Cells) I'll really try my best to finish them ASAP, hopefully it won't take a week.

Stay safe and happy reading!

~ ~ ~

"Are you sure you don't need my help in your big project?" I worriedly asked the cabbage haired man with 3 layers of eyebags, along with a lion in the same condition. They both shook their heads and closed the door, apologizing from behind. I frustratingly sigh, completely have nothing to do and walked outside.

For some reason, they're completely ignoring me with the project Senku is making. He could at least give me a view of what he's gonna do with Ricky, but no.

Nothing at all.

I sighed once more, walking around our small village with a glum face. I mean, two of my favorite people are busy.

"Psst.. (Y/N).." I hear a familiar feminine voice from the side. I turned to reveal three girls from our village, Suika, Ruri, and Kohaku. I smiled at them since I do not know them well. I've been hanging out with Senku ever since that I don't even pay attention to the people around me.

"Yes? Do you need something from me?" I asked the three blondes. They smiled back and came closer to me.

"Tomorrow is Valentine's day.. and we wanted to make a little something for the whole village. Would you like to help us?" Ruri asked me. I'm shocked and happy at the same time.

I mean, I never had a female friend except for Yuzuriha. I'm not that friendly to anyone to be honest.

I nodded and my grin went wider. They rejoiced and Suika grabbed my hand and ran to their house where we will plan.

~ ~ ~

"So our plan is to make cookies. Each house should have 10 cookies and there are 27 houses. Therefore, we need to make 270 cookies. We need to gather the ingredients this afternoon and also separate the workloads. I called Yuzuriha to help us in making the containers for the cookies." I finalized the plan and the three nodded their heads in agreement, very excited for this project. Not long, Suika's mom came in with snacks for us.

"I see, you guys are going to the groceries. Unfortunately, I won't allow Suika to go with you.." She sadly smiles and apologizes. "But mama, Suika wants to help!" Suika said sadly, which made the two sigh.

"I will let you go if you finish your math homework and the exercises that the teacher gave you for this weekend." Suika's mom considers and excuses herself out. Suika starts to tear up, while I look at her then to Ruri and Kohaku.

"Suika is bad at math." Suika cries, which made me sad.

But definitely we need to help her.

"Why don't you show me your homework? (Y/N) will try to help you." I patted her head and she looked at me, then went to get her homework.

"Oh that's a great idea! You plan to be an engineer right? I heard it from Aunt Rosie." Ruri smiles while I felt my cheeks went red. "No need to be embarrassed about it. It's a great dream, (Y/N)-chan." Kohaku cheers while I still feel embarrassed.

Suika came back holding some papers and hand them all to me. I examined her homeworks and mostly are about multiplication and division. Some parts are problem solving in addition and subtraction. I smiled and patted Suika's head.

"This would only take a good 30 minutes." I grabbed her pencil and start scribbling a math table.

~ ~ ~

"I see you're having problems in division.. well, you can have these tables I made. Use it as your guide." I looked at Suika and her eyes are literally glittering.

"(Y/N)-san, you're so good in this! Please help me again next time!" Suika embraces me, which made my heart melt. Afterall, she's a kid and she has a lot to learn in life. I nodded my head and scribble down my phone number.

"Just give me a call alright? I'll help you anytime.. if my schedule permits." I stick out my tongue and start packing Suika's things so we can buy the ingredients that we need.

~ ~ ~

"How can we carry all of these to my house?" Suika asks as she looked to the things that we bought. We all sighed, I forgot the fact that Ricky is not here with me to help me.

Ricky has been the closest friend to me even if he's an animal aside from Yuzuriha. He's been there to help me, listen to my rants, and also a crying shoulder. I just wish he would stay with us forever. One time when I left my homeworks at home, he ran back home to get it for me. He's really a smart lion that I don't want him to leave.

It's a feeling that I've never felt before.

"I would call my pet Ricky but he's busy experimenting with Senku.." I looked at my phone contacts with Senku on my top list. The three probably looked at me in confusion, but they are aware that I have a pet lion.

"Ruri, Kohaku, Suika, and (Y/N)?" A male's voice calls the three which made us all turn around. "Chrome! what are you doing here?" Ruri blushes as she asked.

Interesting.

"I just bought the supplies Senku told me to buy. Need a ride home?" Chrome offers which gave us relief. We all nodded in response and with that, we placed all the paperbags in his car and Chrome drives us back in the village.

"What's with all the ingredients?" Chrome curiously asked. I chuckled and patted his shoulder. "It's a surprise, Chrome.." He starts to whine that he wants to know about it. Typical Chrome.

Chrome is also like Senku, but we all know Senku is far more than that. He also loves science and has his own little tricks too. He mostly helps Senku when I'm not around, and also..

"These are the last paperbags.." Ruri called and Chrome immediately looked at her and helped her carry the paperbags. Kohaku on the other side just shrugs and placed the bags properly on its place.

Chrome has a little crush on Ruri, but I don't think he knows.

I chuckled to myself at the two lovebirds and started thinking about mine as well.

When I broke up with Tetsurou, a lot of things happen. I was cold and unapproachable to everyone's eyes, that's what Senku told me. I was the same cold person to everyone before and after I met Tetsurou. Maybe that's why our relationship didn't last,

I wasn't who I was last time.

But when I met Ricky, he gave me these scars from his bite. However, these bite marks from him are like a symbol that I've changed. I've changed in a way that I started opening up to everyone, even if mostly they're still scared of me. I opened up more to the volleyball team of Nekoma and they seem to notice it. Ricky is the reason why I smile and as I am the person right now.

I shake my head off with my thoughts. I recently broke up with my boyfriend, and definitely I'm not interested of having another one soon.

Maybe if I graduated high school, or maybe after college, who knows? What matters is I wanted the right person for me. This time,

Someone who would take care of me like Ricky.

~ ~ ~

"And that's the last round for the cookie dough!" Suika tiredly said and let out a yawn. I look at the time,

11:23 p.m.

"Now we have to wake up really early to bake the cookies. Time to hit the haystack. Great job!" I cheered. Ruri and Kohaku went home together early since they volunteered to bake them tomorrow early morning, while I cleaned the utensils and bowls we used to make cookie dough and cleaned the kitchen. Suika tried to wait for me but she fell asleep on the sofa. Once I finished cleaning, I gently wake her up to tell her to sleep in her room. She sleepily smiles,

"Take care going home, (Y/N).." She yawns and closes the door behind me. I sighed again, this girl has nothing to do again. I decided to head to Senku's lab again, hoping that he won't push me out this time and also to fetch Ricky.

When I arrived in Senku's lab, the door was open, revealing a snoring Senku and a peacefully sleeping Ricky.

"Oh? What brings you here so late, (Y/N)?" I hear Chrome's voice from behind and I turned around to his direction. "Well, I'm here to fetch my pet Ricky." I stick out my tongue. Chrome opened the door for me and I quietly run to Ricky, which he probably heard me because his eyes started to open gently. I smiled and brushed his fur like I always do and he licks my cheeks.

I miss this boy so much.

I embraced him for a long time. Afterall, I don't really see him that much these days. I felt his paw on my head. I was surprised at first, but my body relaxes afterwards. I think that's the first time he did this to me.

I felt this unfamiliar feeling again.

"Let's go home, Ricky?" He stretches his body and looks at Senku who is still in his slumber. Chrome helped me placed Senku on Ricky's back and decided to walk me home, but first to Senku's house.

Along the way, Chrome and I were only talking about where or how I found Ricky. When we reached Senku's house, I didn't expect Uncle Byakuya to be here. He's rarely home since he's training in NASA.

"Uncle Byakuya! Good to see you. We're here for a delivery.." We looked at Ricky's back, still a peaceful cabbage head sleeping. Uncle Byakuya lets out a chuckle and gently carries him inside. I saw my mom as well and she decided to make Chrome, Ricky, and I some snacks while Uncle Byakuya tucks Senku in bed.

He looks like a baby for this one time.

After a while, Chrome decided to head home where I told him that I can join him which he accepted.

"(Y/N).." Chrome started while I hum as a response with Ricky looking to his direction.

"Do you think.. Ruri.. would like flowers for Valentine's day tomorrow?" I stopped walking and looked at Chrome with sparkling eyes.

"I-I mean uhm.. I-I j-just wanted to give her-"

"Chrome, that's completely fine. You guys have been together since childhood, like Senku and I, and giving her something on a special day like tomorrow would be great and I bet she will love them." I reassured Chrome, along with Ricky roaring in agreement behind me. Chrome closed his eyes, trying to build up his courage and then opened them again, his eyes now full of confidence.

"Thanks, (Y/N). Senku's right, you really are a great friend." He waves me goodbye since we're in front of his house already, while I was there speechless.

Am I really a great friend and not a Silent Princess that everyone calls me in school? I felt Ricky's fur nuzzling on my hand, he must have heard my thoughts. I smiled and patted his head.

"Yeah.. let's go home, Ricky."

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

171K 6.6K 26
You never planned on joining in the first place, but they were so persistent and they seemed nice. So, you joined them. Everything was going well. Ev...
198K 5.4K 38
‎״𝐈'𝐦 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐮𝐭𝐨𝐫״ ┊  ┊  ┊   ┊  ┊  ┊  ┊ ┊  ┊  ┊   ☆  ┊  ┊  ┊ ┊  ┊   ✬      ✬...
10.5K 448 38
Lev x femreader You are Yaku Morisuke's little sister, Yaku Y/n- a first year at Nekoma High school. Morisuke has earned the title of "demon senpai"...
7.7K 230 10
Lev sets his eyes on the new pretty manager, will he be able to tame her? Lev Haiba x reader I do not own any haikyuu characters or plot lines