Youngest Jenner

By chonixkardashian

Karson Jenner is the youngest of the famous family the kardashian/jenners. She gets in trouble a lot and her... More

People
Family dinner
Family dinner p 2
Telling kendall
Can i come?
Meet her
Izzy apartment
Have you guys done it yet?
Please read , new book ! !
Get ready for the global awards
Global awards
Shit
After party
Not like this
She knows
She is my girlfriend
Lunch
Do you want me to come?
Check it out

Introduction

12.4K 118 10
By chonixkardashian

Yooo , my name is Karson Jenner and yes I am apart of the annoyingly famous family , the Kardashian/Jenner fam. I am the youngest , so basically I am seen as the baby . I am sixteen and yes you can call me a troublemaker of the family. I have been suspended twice and I skip school must of the time. I have two friends , Jordan and Cole. We are like the three musketeers and of course my family don't like them but they are my friends so they can piss off. Also I am intersex so that means i was born with a dick, ha . Shocked you there , didn't I?
Anyway this is kind of why I am distance from my family. I am the freak of the family , I don't get along with Kim because she is so fucking fake.
I am secretly dating Isabela Moner , you know who she right?
Well she is amazing and she has been in a number of things.
Now you properly wondering why we are keeping it a secret , well because Izzy an actress , it might effect her job . Also she is eighteen and I am sixteen , so my parents won't agree with it. Another reason is that I hate having all the attention, like that is all my sisters job. I mean I am sometimes on keeping up with the Kardashian's but never on for more then five minutes because I am either with Izzy or my friends.
You guys are properly wondering how we meet . Well I was at teen choice awards after party in the bathroom on my phone because i hate crowded places.

Flashback

Izzy: "Hi , you know your missing all of the fun"

Me: " well , I don't like crowded places but why aren't you out there having a fun , you seem like a party girl"

Izzy: "    well , that is where you are wrong , I am the same as you"

Me: "oh yeh"

Izzy: "what you watching on your phone"

Me: "riverdale , you wanna watch"

Izzy: "oh sure, I love this show"

Me: " me too , can i get your number"

End of flashback

So that is a bit of my life , hope you stay tuned for more

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 8.2K 77
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
162K 7.3K 59
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
2M 105K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
848K 39.5K 169
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one