Family dinner

Karson Pov

I have just came out of maths , thank fuck it is Friday. I get to the gates and wait for Jordan and Cole because they are in the year above. I pull out my phone and I have 2 messages from mom , like doesn't she know I am at fucking school. I opened one of her messages and it said "hi honey , we are having a family dinner , so you can't go out tonight."
Ugh , for fuck sake , I hate it when the family come round . Me and Kylie , Kendall all live with mum. I don't really talk to them but when I do it is usually because they are in my business.

Cole: "yo , k"

Me: "alright"

Jordan: "yeh you walking to shop with us?"

Me: "would do but if I don't get home , mom will probs ground me"

Cole: "sweet , you coming out later"

Me: "sorry , fucking family dinner but might try and sneak out"

Jordan: "see ya , k"

I began walking home , as I get a call from Izzy.

Hi baby

Hey

What ya doing

Walking home for a stupid family dinner , how bout you babe

In the dressing room , getting to wrap

Ooo does that mean we can hang out tomorrow

Mmm yeh, can't wait

Me too, gotta go , see you tomorrow, love you

Love you too

I open the front door , to be greeted by my crazy mother. She forced me upstairs to get changed. I walked into my room , there was a dress laying on my bed. Am I fuck wearing that. I pick it up and threw it on the floor and walk to my closet. I pick out a Louis Vuitton jumper with some Calvin kelin jeans and Jordans. I put my chain on and walk downstairs.

Mom: "I thought you were going to wear that lovely dress I picked out"
Khole: "I think she looks dead nice"
Mom: "whatever, Karson go join everyone at the table"
Me: "fine"

I sit down next to khole and mason. Me and mason get on well , he is my favourite for sure.

Me: "hey man"
Mason: "hi Karson , after dinner want to play on the xbox with me , your the only good completer in the family?"
Me: "sure but I have to make a few calls before we play"

Everyone is chatting , laughing. Kendall and Kylie are arguing like usual over some photo shoot or something. I have finished eating and am talking to khole.

Khole: "how is school?"

Me: "shit, can't wait to leave that dump'

Khole: "I was the same as you"

Me: "cool"

My phone buzzing interrupted us. Mom glared at me as everyone else was silent. It was Jordan. I looked at my mom to see if I could answer she just waved her hand, so I stood up and answer while I was walking away.

Hi

Yo Karsonnnnn

Are you drunk?

Umm no , jokes , of course I am it is Friday night

Ha true, anyway gotta go before my family kill me for taking a call while having a family dinner

K , bye bitch

Bye

I walk back in and everyone stares at me. AWKWARD.

"About maths homework"

I don't think anyone believed me , I mean I would believe me either.