Introduction

Yooo , my name is Karson Jenner and yes I am apart of the annoyingly famous family , the Kardashian/Jenner fam. I am the youngest , so basically I am seen as the baby . I am sixteen and yes you can call me a troublemaker of the family. I have been suspended twice and I skip school must of the time. I have two friends , Jordan and Cole. We are like the three musketeers and of course my family don't like them but they are my friends so they can piss off. Also I am intersex so that means i was born with a dick, ha . Shocked you there , didn't I?
Anyway this is kind of why I am distance from my family. I am the freak of the family , I don't get along with Kim because she is so fucking fake.
I am secretly dating Isabela Moner , you know who she right?
Well she is amazing and she has been in a number of things.
Now you properly wondering why we are keeping it a secret , well because Izzy an actress , it might effect her job . Also she is eighteen and I am sixteen , so my parents won't agree with it. Another reason is that I hate having all the attention, like that is all my sisters job. I mean I am sometimes on keeping up with the Kardashian's but never on for more then five minutes because I am either with Izzy or my friends.
You guys are properly wondering how we meet . Well I was at teen choice awards after party in the bathroom on my phone because i hate crowded places.

Flashback

Izzy: "Hi , you know your missing all of the fun"

Me: " well , I don't like crowded places but why aren't you out there having a fun , you seem like a party girl"

Izzy: "    well , that is where you are wrong , I am the same as you"

Me: "oh yeh"

Izzy: "what you watching on your phone"

Me: "riverdale , you wanna watch"

Izzy: "oh sure, I love this show"

Me: " me too , can i get your number"

End of flashback

So that is a bit of my life , hope you stay tuned for more