A Broken Heart {Mystery Skull...

נכתב על ידי TheMaskedWriter420

Skylar Galaxy a beautiful Mexican American girl who loves adventuring with her best friends Arthur Lewis Vivi... עוד

The Beginning
The Walk
Anger
The crush
A Broken Heart
The "date"
The Crash
A/N
Death
Visits
Sunrise,Sunset
The Dream
His Depression
the funeral
I'm Feeling Worthless
End

Flowers for her

67 1 0
נכתב על ידי TheMaskedWriter420

{This part will be A P.O.V part!!}

Arthur's P.O.V

After the breakdown i had yesterday i was quite certain that I was ok for now... When I walked out of my room I saw Skylar in her human form her beautiful black and purple hair in a pony tail as she wore her signature red hoodie and black jeans 'Hey sky!' "Hm? Or Arthur!" She floated over to me and hugged me happily I laughed slightly as I hugged back the hug was short but I did love hugging her when she was alive and now... I sighed as I sat down my eyes still a little puffy and red, I felt a hand on my head I look up and see the ghost girl then we both hear a knock sky dissapers and I get up and open the door 'hello?' ""I HAVE BEEN WORRIED SICK ARTHUR KINGSMEN!"" 'V-Vivi- Don't yell please-' ""WHY?!"" 'BECUSE YOURE GIVING ME A BIGGER HEADACHE THAN I ALREADY HAVE!' I snapped at the bluenette I then groan and close the door infront of her I grab my coffee and sip it Mystery licks my hand and I pet him 'hey buddy... I'm sorry' I sighed in the lonely house I then take another sip then I felt lips on my cheek.

Skylar P.O.V

I gave my crush a kiss on the cheek and giggled hugging him tightly 'awe sky... You need cuddles?' "Yes please" I mumble... Arthur laughed and picked me up and took me to the couch he plops down with me on his lap he then cuddles me a couple hours Arthur was gone, when I woke up I freaked out that's when Arthur walked in with my favorite flowers Roses I gasped and tears up 'pretty flowers for a pretty lady!' "Arthur... Roses are my favorite!!" I hug him and smiled I then look at him I turn into my human form and then I kiss him deeply holding him close my eyes closed.

Arthur's P.O.V

My face heats up as she placed her lips on mine but I kissed back wrapping my arms around her pulling her close when we finally let go i smile and she giggled I then looked away ' You have soft lips for a ghost-' "Pfftt you nerd!" 'i-its true!!' She laughed and snorts she then blushed i smiled and then hug her kissing her head softly she smiled and we cuddled for the rest of the night.

{THEY KISSED FINALLY!!}

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

219K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
23M 803K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
1.2M 58.9K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...