Death

Wake up
Wake up
Wake
Up
Please

Arthur sat up gasping as he wore a red hoodie now... That hoodie was skylars his now dead crush... He never left the house only ate and slept and went to the bathroom never stepping outside of the house he sighed softly as he then heard a small whisper "Arthur?" He looks back to see sky in her ghost form {in picture}

 He never left the house only ate and slept and went to the bathroom never stepping outside of the house he sighed softly as he then heard a small whisper "Arthur?" He looks back to see sky in her ghost form {in picture}

The blonde gasped and walked over sky floating down to the floor her feet touching it she then puts her hand on his cheek "Arthur..." ' Skylar I'm so sorry... I really am... I should've been the one that died NOT YOU! I- I love you so much...' "You love me?" ' yes! The only reason why I didn't talk or notice you was becuse' "you liked vivi more than me?" 'Yeah' she sighed and hugged him tightly Turing into her human form she looks at him her blue eyes staring into his hazel eyes "You're so handsome...." 's-skyyy-' "awe Arthur you're so adorble!" She kisses his nose and holds him close his arms wrap around her waist and they smiled at eachtoher "I wish we did this when I was alive..." 'yeah.... But.... At least we can do it now's she giggled and smiled a light blue going across her face and Arthur chuckled ' Sky... Can I say something?' "Yeah? whats up?" '.... I really thought you never liked me... I always thought you liked Lewis...' "Arthur... I liked you with all my heart you were the only guy who protected me from bullies in highschool... And ... Who took me to the diner for surfs up surprise... During prom night you were the best guy I could've asked for and... I wished you told me your feelings before I died..." She tears up and he wipes them away 'i know trust me I wish I told you... But I was so scared of getting rejected by you...' "Artie...." 'i-I'm sorry sky' "don't be..." She kisses his nose and hugs him then she lets go and turns into a ghost "ill see you around artie!" She then dissapers he then smiled softly and hugged himself 'thank you skylar'

'love you so much'