Little Blue Space Boy

By Little_lance

"I, Lance McClain, have a secret. One I've hidden from everyone for the past two years. No one has noticed, u... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
-If You're Interested-
Chapter 11
-Regarding My Second Account-
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 13

1.9K 59 10
By Little_lance

Keith Kogane
——————
  Lance stayed asleep for a while to my luck. It wasn't until one of the centuries came in with their boots stomping on the ground making it sound like we're going through a thunderstorm that he woke up. I growled at the galra soldier when he stepped a little too close for my liking.

"Calm down now, I'm not going to hurt your mate. I came to bring food, earthlings do eat I assume.. or do you drink blood like that one other species?" He questioned. Lance lifted his head from my chest and eyed the food. The man handed Lance a small piece of purple bread before giving me my own piece. Lance looked at me before taking a bite. "It's not poisoned."
  I took a bite, Lance followed my example. It tasted good, surprisingly. We finished our pieces quickly unsurprisingly, considering just how small they were. He gave us each a bottle and I contemplated walking him on the head with it and making a run for it with Lance. That was until I saw Lotor smirking at us by the door. I glared in his direction and drank a sip of the water.

"Thank you. You may return to your post, soldier," Lotor said to the soldier as he began to leave. The man nodded and left us. "Well, well.. two of the paladins of Voltron, here, captured by me. Looking so vulnerable. Especially the blue one, oh how adorable he looks." His voice was eerie. He had a plan in mind, one I'm sure I wouldn't like. Lance cuddled against me, he was still little. I growled as he reached his hand out to pet Lance's hair.

"Ah, but of course. You're his mate. Hmm, it must tear you apart to see him so scared, so small, so completely at our mercy." He sneered. I swear if I could just get my hands free.. this man would probably end up dead. Lance whimpered against the base of my neck. My arms were wrapped around him like a steel band. I wasn't going to let him get hurt. Not again. Lotor laughed. "How adorable. You really think you can protect him? I'll give you an offer. If you agree to come work for me, or at least give me some information on Voltron, I'll make sure no harm comes to your precious Blue."

"Never gonna happen." Lance said. Huh, already out of little space. Lotor raised an eyebrow before his smirk returned.

"And why is that, Baby Blue? Why wouldn't your brave boyfriend risk it all for his lover?" Lotor asked. His voice made it seem as though he were talking to a small child, as though he were talking to a small child he was about to do something terrible to. Perverted creep.

"Because my life compared to the lives of millions is worth nothing. If I die, I'd rather know that it wouldn't be in vain. That at least someone else would be able to help save the universe. I'm not needed anyways." He mumbled the last part, but I heard it loud and clear. The way lance spoke, it was monotone. There was no emotion behind it. It scared me to no end, I know he had self esteem issues but I hadn't expected him to announce something like that aloud without any thought.

"That's where you're wrong Little Boy Blue, you just can't see it." Lotor sighed. He looked to me. "I assume you'll try everything to get out. No matter the cost. If you want to get out, know my soldiers will fight. You won't be leaving unscathed. Personally, I know you two won't give up any information. You're useless to me anyways." I raised an eyebrow.

"So you expect us to leave?" I questioned. He nodded.

"I won't stop you, my soldiers will try. The only reason I'm being a bit soft is because you've caught me in a good mood. And you're lucky he's here with you, otherwise I wouldn't be letting you go." He nodded towards Lance.

"Why? What's your motive? There has to be something you aren't telling me." I said quietly.

"He just.. reminds me of someone I held very dear to my heart." He sighed before exiting. My eyes widened. He probably had a mate. The past tense he used makes it sound like that person is gone. I looked down at my own boyfriend, Lance reminded him of someone close to him. I kissed his head. He kissed my cheek.

"Daddy, we gon' get out of here right?" He asked softly.

"Yea, we'll get out of here baby. I won't let anything happen to you."

A few days passed, we still haven't left. We were studying the names and shifts of the guards. Brewing up a plan, the two of us knew today was the day we were going to get out. Lance's wound was healing properly and I was silently thanking whatever higher being that was out there for that. Lance wasn't little as of right now, but I knew he'd probably slip soon. So we had to act fast.

The normal three o'clock guard came in and I knocked him out quick. Lance and I got up and started running. We knew our bayards were back with the lions so we ended up knocking a few other guards out just to steal their weapons. We ran until we reached the pod area. That's where Lotor was standing.

"You said you wouldn't try to stop us." I said while panting. Blood stained our suits, Lance was shaking. He hated the fact that we actually had to kill, but that's just sort of our job.

"I'm not. I just wanted to see him once more," he replied. Lotor walked back up to Lance. Lance's eyes widened as Lotor brought a hand up to caress his cheek. "You remind me of my own mate before my father killed him off. He had those same kind eyes, those same deep blue orbs that would always look up at me with admiration. He was the only one to ever love me." He sighed as he pulled away and turned to look at me once again. "Take care of him, you're fighting in a war, you never know what's going to happen." And with that, he was gone. Lance hurried back over to my side and we stepped into a pod. As soon as we were far enough away, we sighed and slid down the wall.

"He had a lover?" Lance whispered. Garlans tended to call their significant others mates rather than boyfriend, girlfriend, you name it. I looked at Lance's eyes. Those eyes that I love so much. His eyes, the ones I get so lost in. I'm lucky, so friking lucky.

"Apparently." I turned his chin so he was looking at me. I kissed him gently. It was sweet and slow. He looked at me with wide eyes. But nonetheless he brought us back into a kiss. He had somehow managed to get himself placed on my lap, my thumbs rubbed at the slight curves of his small waist. We pulled apart again and his deep blue eyes had nothing but admiration and love in them. Lotor was right, those eyes, they're just too precious. I needed to protect him, and I would. He had his arms hanging loosely around my neck as he brought his head down to my shoulder.

"Keef, I love you." He said softly.

  "I love you too, Lance," I replied. He nuzzled into the crook of my neck before bringing his thumb back to his mouth. Damn, I really wished he had that pacifier on him. He could get sick with all those germs on his thumb. But I knew he probably needed some other form of comfort right now, I wasn't about to take that away from him. Especially after the stressful few days we had. The pod announced that we were about 5 dobashes away from the castle of the lions. Knowing this escape pod now had our coordinates we knew ephedra have to destroy it before the galra could get their hands on it. So before entering the castle, we blew it up the only way we knew how. Using Lance's gun.
  The two of us walked into the main room where everyone was busy working on something.

"I still can't seem to get their coordinates." Pidge said while staring at her laptop. Hunk bumped into us while walking with his own laptop.

"Sorry Lance. Wait- LANCE!" He exclaimed. Lance was still little so he flinched at the loud noise and cuddled into me. Pidge jumped out of her seat, excited to see that Lance and I were okay. Shiro seemed to pick up on the small flinch Lance let out.

"Paladins, I know we're excited but how about we let the two get cleaned up before we bombard them with hugs and 'omg you're not dead's'okay? Who knows what they've been through?" Shiro said as he made his way over to the both of us. He looked at Lance and I nodded at him, silently telling him that he was little right now. Shiro nodded back at me and we walked towards Lance's room. I sighed as the door closed behind us. Lance backed away from me slowly and went to his bed, immediately grabbing Scout. Shiro looked at him and gushed. Then he looked at our blood covered suits.

"Just what happened out there?" He asked softly.

"We managed to escape, but we had to kill a few soldiers that were in our way. Lotor let us go because we were useless to him and because Lance reminded him of his own mate. Blah blah blah, mushy stuff, and we stole a pod and Lance is little." I said. Shiro sighed and pulled me into a hug before doing the same to Lance. Lance giggled as Shiro smiled at him. Even though at the beginning of all this Shiro seemed to be a jackass, as soon as he found out Lance was a little, he softened up so much. It's kinda comical. Seeing Shiro actually act like our Space dad.

"Uncwl Shiwo, I wan' cookies." Lance said softly.

"I'll go see if Hunk can bake some for you, alright?" Shiro chuckled.

I laughed as Shiro scurried to go ask Hunk that very important question. I walked up to Lance and hugged him.

"Looks like you've got us wrapped around your little finger, huh?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 66 32
COMPLETED/CLOSED ✅ (One of my close friends made the cover art of Lance for this book, NOT ME!) Highest Rank: #9 in lancexreader #1 in thegoodshit �...
454 13 14
In the year of 2045, Lance McClain was a insecure yet lovable boy while living his everyday life. But in his own secret corner of the world, he becam...
323K 10.3K 29
Lance Mcclain is an average 16 year old boy. Except he has a secret, one not even HE knows about, but you know what they say, "eventually all secrets...
168K 3.9K 73
(Before hand I would like to state that this is not a full story! Just ideas for a story that will not get finished! There are a lot of ideas and it...