Uzumaki Nanami is here, Datte...

By ShinyUmbreon1243

Uzumaki Nanami, twin sister of Uzumaki Naruto and student of Lady Tsunade, Died trying to protect her brother... More

Chapter 1: A new mission, A new world
Chapter 2: meeting the kamado family
chapter 3: Cruelty
AN
We have to evacuate
Chapter 5: Sabito and Makomo
Chapter 6: Final Selection
Chapter 7: Our Own Steel
Chapter 8: Accompanying a Demon
Chapter 9: Kibutsuji Muzan
Chapter 10: The Smell of Enchanting Blood
New Book Cover!!!
Chapter 11: Temari Demon and Arrow Demon
Chapter 12: Together Forever
AN #2
Chapter 13: Tsuzumi Mansion
Chapter 14: The Boar Bares Its Fangs, Zenitsu Sleeps
Chapter 15: Something More Important than Life
Chapter 16: The House with the Wisteria Family Crest
Chapter 17: Mount Natagumo
Chapter 18: Letting Someone Else Go First
Chapter 19: A Forged Bond
NOT A CHAPTER BUT IMPORTANT!

Chapter 4: Trainer Sakonji Urokodaki

11.5K 443 187
By ShinyUmbreon1243

AN: I DO NOT OWN KIMETSU NO YAIBA AND NARUTO EXCEPT MY OC!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nanami's POV

Sometime after we left the mountain, the weather started to clear up as the snow around us started to melt as we made our way to Mt. Sagiri. But, because of the weather clearing up, the sun was starting to set in. Tanjiro-Kun and I found a small cave for Nezuko-Chan to hide from the sun, and while Tanjiro-Kun is out getting supplies for us to keep moving in the day, I was left here to keep Nezuko-Chan company.

This offers me a good opportunity to talk to Kurama. Ever since that incident he has been quiet lately, it unnerved me for some reason. I took a look around to see if someone is there, I then glance back to see Nezuko-Chan at the back of the cave digging a hole. I bit a snicker but ended smiling at the situation. I then went into a meditating position and went into my mindscape where I found Kurama in a lazy, laying down position.

"Hey Kurama, you there? You're awfully quiet for some reason." I asked him.

"Yeah, I'm here kit, just thinking about some things." He said. One of my eyebrows raised a little in question and Kurama sighed.

"I don't know if you're stupid to notice, but I sense a lingering presence there at the house and seeing the girl turned into a demon just proves my suspicions." He said, although I got ticked at the insult but decided to let it slide. Thinking back on it, I did sense a lingering signature there, it's color signature is black as darkness itself.

"Now that you mentioned it, I did notice a lingering black signature but I got caught up with kie-san and the rest being dead to take a longer inspection. And also, why didn't you told me this earlier instead of being silent, dattebane!" I said and pointed at him.

"Whose idea was it to suddenly attack a possible ally!" He pointed out.

"How was I supposed to know that Tomioka-San is going to be one of our possible allies and also you should have informed me that he is an ally, dattebane!" I yelled at him.

"Baka! I tried informing you but whose the one who cut me off just to search for the two brats! And you also acted before even listening to my reasoning!" He yelled back.

"Wow, you yelled so loud that it hurts my ears," I stated.

"Baka! You're the one who started it!" He also stated.

We then heard a rustling sound from a bush, indicating that someone is coming. We stopped our banter at each other, I then opened my eyes and look towards where it was. I then sense that it was just Tanjiro-Kun's color signature as I let out a sigh.

"We'll discuss this later, by the way I told you so." He said before going back to sleep. My eyebrow twitched when he said that but I'll let it slide for now. I let myself out of my mindscape before Tanjiro came in with a basket, straws and bamboos.

"Nanami-San, sorry to disturb you but is Nezuko in the cave?" He asked.

"Don't worry she's there, she just dug a hole though, and you didn't disturb me, Tanjiro-Kun," I said.

We both looked at the back of the cave, "Nezuko?" Tanjiro called out, her head popped out of the hole she dug herself into.

'Nezuko-Chan turned into a mole now, she must really want to avoid the sunlight.' I thought as we saw her frowning.

"Wait there for a second!" Tanjiro said, as he began to make the basket for him to carry Nezuko-Chan. As for me I began checking our stuff to see if we have anything left for the trip to Mt. Sagiri. I also check the number of weapons that I currently have as well as scroll and tags for sealing.

Unlike Nii-Chan, I have a knack for fūinjutsus. It goes with being from the Uzumaki clan, I learned through Okaa-chan when me and Nii-Chan first met her that the Uzumaki clan were once feared for their fūinjutsu before the clan's demise. Because of my proficiency with fūinjutsu, I was able to reformulate Otou-chan's flying Raijin and was given a nickname, 'the red flash'. Funny, how it sounds like my Tou-san's nickname, 'the yellow flash'.

After some minutes, Tanjiro-Kun finished the basket and went inside the cave, "Nezuko? Nezuko? Think you can fit inside this? Nanami-San and I want to keep moving during the day too." He said.

"I'll carry you, okay? Can you fit? In here? Basket." He added while pointing the basket to Nezuko-Chan. She comes out of the hole she made and tried to put herself in the basket but her legs are still outside.

"She kinda protrudes, huh?" He said before smiling at his little sister but he thought of something, I could tell from his face.

"Nezuko? Remember how you became big like an adult earlier? Do you think you can do the opposite? Get smaller?" Tanjiro-Kun asked. This caught my attention.

"Nezuko-Chan? Grew big like an adult earlier?" I asked and Tanjiro nodded.

"While you were not there, Nezuko grew into the size of an adult and I was wondering If she could grow smaller," Tanjiro-Kun said, as he laid his focus to Nezuko-Chan again.

"Smaller, Nezuko! Get smaller!" Tanjiro-Kun said, patting Nezuko-Chan. She then flipped her body to make the basket stand as me and Tanjiro-Kun readied our hands to catch when the basket falls down. Her body shrinks a little to make herself fit in the basket.

'I wonder what Kurama looks like if he does the same thing with the basket' I thought.

"Don't even think about it." He grumbled, knowing what I was just thinking.

"I was just wondering, besides it would have been cute and hilarious at the same time," I said.

"Don't push your luck on making me small." He said as he then went back to sleep.

I then snapped out and saw Tanjiro-Kun rubbing Nezuko's head as she happily accepts it. We then tied the basket with a large cloth to cover Nezuko up and went out of the cave.

"Tanjiro-Kun, here," I called out and handed him one of my Kunais.

"Nanami-San what's this Kunai for?" He asked.

"It's so that you could at least protect yourself a little bit," I said. One time he and his siblings saw me throwing my shurikens and kunais at every target that I made around the mountain so that I could maintain my aim and sharp precisions. They wanted me to teach them on how I could throw them but Kie-San didn't want the younger ones to touch the shurikens and kunais since they might hurt themselves but I did show them the basics of holding a kunai and also taught Tanjiro-Kun and Nezuko-Chan on how to use them, the basic way.

"Oh, thank you Nanami-San." He said with a smile, as we began to head out to Mt. Sagiri.
———————————————————————————————————

"Mt. Sagiri? If you want to go to Mt. Sagiri, you'll have to cross over that mountain, but... the sun's about to set. Are you two really heading there with all that luggage? It's dangerous, you know." The woman said with her child.

"Don't worry, we'll be careful," I replied.

"Thank you very much," Tanjiro added as we started to walk away.

"People have gone missing lately! Try not to lose your ways!" The woman yelled as we waved back at the lady.

"We'll keep that in mind!" I yelled back as we continued walking.

'People going missing huh? I better keep my guard up' I thought while walking.
———————————————————————————————————-

Night fell, as we kept walking towards Mt. Sagiri. We put Nezuko-Chan out of the basket since it's not sunny right now. The mountain is pretty rough to walk on but we managed. I kept a watchful eye in our surroundings to see if there's anything suspicious but we then saw a light coming from the temple as we stopped in our tracks.

"There's a temple over there. There's light leaking through so someone must be there. Let's check it out" he suggested but I notice that his nose twitched when he smelt something, however, it's not just him. I also sensed a black signature but not as black as the one at the house.

"I smell blood! This mountain path is pretty rough! Someone must've gotten hurt!" Tanjirō-Kun yelled as he and Nezuko-Chan went up the stairs to the temple.

"Wait! Tanjiro-Kun!" I yelled out as I quickly followed them to the temple.

"Tanjiro-kun don't open that door!" I yelled out but it was too late.

"Are you all right?" He asked after opening the door which I yelled out not to. What I saw shocked me as Tanjiro-Kun dropped his basket from what he was seeing. There was blood everywhere as the demon there eats its victims whilst the victims' bodies lay there dead.

"This is my turf. If you break into my territory, I'll make you pay." The demon warned, as he looked towards us with blood from his mouth.

'Shoot, it's a man-eating demon. Unlike Nezuko-Chan, it will not hesitate to kill us.' I thought as I readied myself.

"There's something off about you. Are you three humans?" The demon asked as he licked off the blood from his hands and stood up. I saw Tanjiro-Kun took a step back a little. I watched the demon warily as I hardened my grip on my kunai.

The demon then charged at Tanjiro-Kun as soon as the light turned off, "Tanjiro-kun!" I exclaimed. I then sighed in relief when Tanjiro was able to protect himself using a hatchet to make the demon bleed, I went in front of Tanjiro-kun with my kunai in my hand, defensively.

"It's not effective." Kurama informed as I readied my guard up.

"A hatchet, huh? Not bad. But a scratch like this... should heal in no time." The demon said as it showed it's wound being healed. 'It's similar when Kurama would heal up my wounds, especially when I activated my byakugou .' I thought, analyzing the demon.

"See that? The bleeding's stopped already." The demon added. I could sensed Tanjiro-Kun's fear behind me as I stared at the demon. The demon then disappeared from our sight but before the demon could get to Tanjiro-Kun, I pushed Tanjiro-Kun out of the way and the demon pinned me down instead.

One of his hand is on my throat while the other is holding my arm down where my hand is holding my kunai as I struggled against him. I heard Tanjiro-Kun calling out to me in worry and fear mixed into his voice.

"Tanjiro take your sister and go! I'll hold him off for as long as I can!" I yelled out but instead of listening to my order, He then tried to attack the demon but the demon noticed him and pinned him down.

"You won't get me twice! All right. Whose neck I'm gonna snap first!" The demon said as we both struggled at his grip.

Then something unexpected happened, Nezuko-Chan kicked the demon's head off of it's body as the head hit the tree, I looked on in surprise and pushed the headless body from us. While Tanjiro looked up at His sister in shock, I noticed the body moving and about to lay a hand on Tanjiro.

"Put your filthy hand off, dattebane!" I yelled as I kicked the body hard enough to hit the tree while grabbing Tanjiro-Kun out of the way.

Tanjiro's POV

'I don't believe this! Did he just move without his head?! And also...' I thought as I looked on in shock. But I turned to look at Nanami who has a calm face when she kicked the body and looked back and saw the tree destroyed, 'Nanami-San has this kind of strength all along?! She just destroyed a tree with just one kick!?' I thought, as I tried to comprehend to what I saw.

"You bastards!" I turned to see the head talking without his body.

"One of you is a demon after all? You gave off such a weird vibe! Or should I say two? What's a human and two demons doing teaming up?" He said.

'He's actually talking!' I thought in shock.

"Yet the red-haired brat doesn't have a demon-like presence but has the strength to kick my body." He added.

'Nanami-San? a demon? But she doesn't have the scent of a demon, she's perfectly human!' I thought loudly in my mind.

Before I knew it, the body of the demon jumped at Nezuko and started attacking her.

"Stop it!" I yelled as I grabbed my hatchet and run towards the body but I then noticed the head with arms jumped towards me but I used my hatchet to block him from his mouth.

I took a glance at back to see Nezuko being beaten up but Nanami-San came in front of Nezuko and blocked the kick as she tried to punch the body. But it blocked her punch and threw her along with Nezuko.

"Nezuko! Nanami-San!" I yelled out. I then noticed his saliva started to bubble on my hatchet.

'What's the deal with this guy? Growing arms from his head! I gotta save Nezuko and Nanami-San!' I thought.

"Get out of my way!" I yelled as pulled my head back and brought it down, head butting him in the process, making the demon let go of me. I then grab him again and headbutted him, while it was in a daze I grabbed the handle of the hatchet and throw it towards another tree, restraining him thanks to the hatchet.

"Okay!" I said before running off to find Nezuko and Nanami-San.

Third person POV

After Tanjiro successfully restrained the head to the tree. Nanami was then seen being knocked back by the demon's body as it continued it's beating towards Nezuko.

Nanami stood up and run towards the body fist ready, the body noticed as it steps back from getting hit. The body then did a kick towards Nanami but Nanami was able to block it. She then saw it's hand coming towards her as she then jumped and drop her heel towards the demon leaving a decent size crater. She jumped back in front of Nezuko and stood protectively.

Nezuko looked on at what she saw with her pink eyes as she gazed at Nanami then at the crater that she created.

Suddenly, the body ran towards Nanami with speed, it's claws stretching out towards her. Nanami was able to block it's claws with her kunai but the demon kicked her towards the cliff of the mountain as she slid from going towards the very edge of the cliff.

'That was close!' Nanami thought as she sighs. Then she saw Nezuko being kicked down by the demon's headless body.

"Nezuko-Chan!" Nanami yelled. She then sense Tanjiro's presence as he came out and tackled the headless body.

"Stop it!" He yelled, while tackling the body. He was about to fall to the edge when Nanami caught him just in time as the body fell, however when the body fell Tanjiro spotted a paper on the back of the body with writings on it. But he spotted a kanji letter on the center of paper as the body exploded.

Nanami pulled Tanjiro back up from the cliff and helps him stand up. Tanjiro was still shaken by what happened while Nezuko is beside them. Nanami then hugged the both of them tightly but enough to let them breathe.

"Baka! Don't make me worry like that again!" Nanami said.

"Nanami-San..." Tanjiro said.

"You could have gotten yourself killed! You could have took your sister and escape the moment I was pinned down, dattebane!" Nanami said as she pulled herself away from the two.

"Nanami-San, I'm sorry for acting recklessly but I'm not sorry that I tried to save you. While it's true that you gave us a chance to escape, but I can't just leave you behind. You became part of my family, losing you means losing another one of my family, that's why I'm not gonna run away even if it means risking my life just to save my remaining family!" Tanjiro said.

Nanami stood there stunned at what he said as an image of a certain blonde knucklehead pops up in her mind.

'Naruto... Nii-Chan...'
———————————————————————————————————

Nanami's POV

After that, we went back up to the temple where the demon head was restrained by a hatchet and unconscious. I was silent along the way to the temple. Which was unusual for me, I would've continuously scolded Tanjiro-kun for acting recklessly but what he said made me stop.

I was walking behind Tanjiro-kun with Nezuko-Chan beside him, for a brief moment however; instead of seeing Tanjiro-Kun's back, I saw Naruto-Nii-San's back overlapping Tanjiro-Kun's back.

'Even if I'm no longer in the elemental nations, I can still see Naruto-Nii-Chan through Tanjiro-Kun. Goes to show that no matter how far we may be, we always got each others' backs' I thought fondly as I reminisce the times that through tough situations we always got each other, whenever one of us falls down, we would always pick each other up.

I snap myself out, when Tanjiro-Kun draws out the kunai that I gave him and gets near to the unconscious head. I can tell he is hesitating, but from what old man six paths told me that my weapons wouldn't be able to do the job done. This demon is an example of that when Tanjiro-Kun used his hatchet to protect himself.

I was beside Nezuko-Chan when I sense someone coming behind us, but not in a threatening way at least. I can sense that he is human due to his color signature is not that of a black mixture like the demon we faced today. He then walk past me and placed his hand on Tanjiro-Kun's shoulder as Tanjiro-kun turned to look at him while I remain still.

"You can't finish him off with that." He said , I took a closer look at him to see that he has a weird red mask with a long nose on his face. He had a cloth on his head and by his voice and what I can make off his appearance, he appears to be an old individual, he also wears a jinbei styled kimono.

His footsteps were quiet that you could barely hear him coming. while Tanjiro has his keen sense of smell, he wasn't trained to be self aware in his surroundings using his sense of smell. Something that my Sensei drilled into me back when I was a genin ninja.

"H-how can I finish him off?" Tanjiro-kun asked.

"Don't ask me! Can't you use your own head to figure that out?" The old man with the red mask said.

Tanjiro-kun was thoughtful for a it and look at the side. I followed his gaze and saw the rock beside the tree.

"It won't work." Kurama suddenly said as I jumped a little by this, good thing they didn't notice.

"Don't do that again,dattebane!" I scolded him, but he scoffed.

"It's amusing enough that I scared the crap out of the little red hot blooded kit" he said amusingly.

"Let's not get off track, what we're you meaning to say about the rock not working?" I questionably asked.

"I'll tell you later, right now that Tanjiro kid is holding the rock." He informed as I snapped back out to reality. I saw Tanjiro-kun is holding a rock while the old man the the weird red mask stood behind him. However he was hesitating still, even as the demon woke up from unconsciousness.

I then noticed the sun coming up as I saw the demon getting burned when the sun hit him while screaming in agony until he turned to ashes, after the sun shined on him.

My eyes widened at this, 'is this why Nezuko-Chan shrinks from it? With this much sunlight, it could kill her?' I thought. I then noticed that Nezuko is gone, I then left Tanjiro-Kun's side to look for her. I checked inside the temple and found Nezuko in the hand-made basket with a white cloth on top of her. I sighed in relief but I then looked towards her with sympathy in my eyes. Nezuko could no longer walk and bathe in sunlight like she used to do. But I also noticed that the dead bodies of the victims are no longer there and thought that it must have been the old man who took them.

I then heard Tanjiro-kun walking up beside me, I assume that he noticed we were gone as he sighed in relief and said, "Nezuko...".

"O-Oh, that's right. Nanami-San do you know where that man is?" Tanjiro-Kun asked.

"He must be at the back, he might have took the victims' bodies to bury them." I said as we both then walk towards the back and saw the old man kneeling, he must've been praying for the victims.

"Um..." Tanjiro-Kun trailed off as the old man stood up.

"I'm Urokodaki Sakonji. I'm assuming you're the one Tomioka Giyu sent my way." He said, while his back is facing towards us.

"Yes! My name is Kamado Tanjiro!" Tanjiro-Kun said

"And my name is Uzumaki Nanami, his sister's name is Nezuko, and.." I was then interrupted by Urokodaki-San.

"Nanami... what will you do when your friend's sister devours a human?" I was taken back by this question, but didn't hesitate to answer his question, "I've known Nezuko-Chan long enough that she would never eat humans, dattebane!"

He then turned to Tanjiro-Kun and asked him the same question but Urokodaki-San slapped him on the cheek when he couldn't answer the question immediately.

I was shocked at what he did and was about to retort when he said, "too slow! You're just too slow at making decisions! You failed to finish off that demon before daybreak! Do you know why you couldn't answer my question right away? It's because your resolve is too weak! There are two things to do if your sister, or in this case your friend, devours a human. Kill your sister! And slit your own belly and die! That's what it means to travel with someone who became a demon! But that must never happen no matter what. And you'd best not forget. Your sister and friend, taking the life of an innocent person... that's the one thing that must never happen. Ever!" He then looked to the side.

"Do you understand what I'm saying?" He asked.

"Hai!" We answered.

"All right, now I'm going to test you both to see if you two are fit to become a member of the demon slayer corps. Carry your sister on your back and follow me!" He said to Tanjiro.

He then turned to me and said, "and you! Carry that tree that was destroyed along with your bag." He said.

"Hai!" I said as I went towards where the tree that was destroyed due to the body of the demon that I kicked and went to grab it.

Third person POV

"Uh... does Nanami-San really need to do this?" Tanjiro asked but Sakonji Urokodaki stayed silent, almost like he is expecting something. But Nanami heard what he said and her eyebrow twitch.

"Don't underestimate me, dattebane!" Nanami yelled out as she carried the whole tree by herself along with her bag.

"show off." Kurama said.

"Says you!" Nanami mentally said as Kurama grumbled.

Urokodaki was surprised at this but it was thankfully covered by the mask that he was wearing, while Tanjiro stood there amazed but then he thought of earlier when she kicked the demon to the tree and he also spots the crater that Nanami created, which she told him when he asked.

'I might have to watch out for her temper' he thought, as he shivered at the thought of her temper and her now discovered monster strength. Considering how he remembered clearly when Nanami beat the men who called her tomato and pulled her hair while they were in town with his siblings, which earned her the nickname as the town's 'red hot-blooded habanero'.

They were then found running towards Mt. Sagiri, with Tanjiro carrying the basket where his sister is and Nanami carrying the whole tree and bag. Urokodaki was running ahead from the two of them but despite having to carry the whole tree along with the bag, Nanami is running ahead from Tanjiro.

"Without the tree, I would have run faster than Urokodaki-San." Nanami said mentally.

"They don't know about you being a ninja and originally from another world who died in battle and resurrected again by the sage of six paths." Kurama said.

"And remember we had a deal that we'll only use the remaining of your abilities when we're faced with tougher demons, so keep it low for now until it is needed." Kurama added as Nanami agreed.

"By the way, what were you saying about the rock not working? It would have crushed the demon's head at least." Nanami said.

"Though it would have been a good idea, it would only be temporary until it reforms. There are a few weaknesses that would be lethal to demons, you already know one of them is sunlight. Theres also a flower that demons hate called wisteria, it can be useful when it's put unto your weapons." Kurama informed.

"I see, but... surely we can not just wait till sunlight comes for the demon to be destroyed and I wouldn't have known where those flowers are."

"No, you wouldn't but there is a weapon that these 'demon slayer corps' used to slay them without waiting for the sun to rise. But I talked much already, I'm gonna taking a nap." Kurama said as he then fall asleep.

"Oh geez... you really are a lazy fox." I said as Nanami went out from her discussion with Kurama.

Back with Tanjiro, while Nanami was in a conversation with Kurama. Tanjiro tried to catch up with the two but was instead falling behind.

'He's so fast! Just how old is he anyway? And, like earlier, I'm not hearing any footsteps at all! And, even while carrying the whole tree and her bag, Nanami-San is running ahead of me! Nezuko, I know it must be jarring, but please be patient!' He thought as sweat formed on his face while running.

'Well, being patient is all that you've ever known.' He thought as he remembered the time that Nezuko would patiently sew her kimono and not buying a new one, instead using the money for their siblings.

'I swear I'll turn you back into a human! I swear I'll buy you a beautiful kimono someday! Everything that I couldn't do for the others... I'll do it all for you! And Nanami-San... for everything you have done for our family and for what you've been through, I'll protect you in your brother's place!' Tanjiro thought as he kept running while following Urokodaki and Nanami towards Mt. Sagiri, where their test starts.

Third person POV

After a long run, Tanjiro catches his breath while Nanami drops the tree down along with her bag while panting.

"N-now, have we... passed the test?" Tanjiro asked.

Urokodaki then opens the door and removes the cloth from his head.

"The test starts now. We're going to climb a mountain." Urokodaki announced. Tanjiro's jaw dropped at this announcement, while Nanami is passive about this. Not surprised by this announcement.

Before they go to the mountain, they first lay Nezuko on the futon in Urokodaki's house. Nanami helped Tanjiro lay out the futon and lay Nezuko down.

"I'll make sure to take care of your sister for you." Urokodaki said to Tanjiro.

"I'm counting on you, sir." Tanjiro said, turning to Urokodaki whose at the door.

'We'll get back soon Nezuko-Chan.' Nanami thought as they left the house and climb up the mountain.

While climbing up the mountain, the air around them is getting thin and foggy as night have fallen.

'The air around us is getting thinner by the second, the more we climb, the thinner it gets. It's thinner than the mountain where I stayed at the Kamado's house. At this point we would be exhausted the moment we reach to where Urokodaki-San wants us at.' Nanami thought as the feeling of exhaustion swept over her features but she kept strong. She's not letting her exhaustion take advantage on her mission to protect Tanjiro and any other allies that they would meet.

'I'm so exhausted. My legs are starting to buckle! I'm starting to feel dizzy, too.' Tanjiro thought as he was out of breathe. But they then stopped as Urokodaki turn around and faced them.

"Now, from here, go back down to the house at the foot of the mountain. This time, I'm not going to wait until daybreak!"Urokodaki said as the fog consumed him and disappeared. At this point Nanami has no idea what is is anymore.

Nanami's POV

'So this is where the real test begin.' I thought. At first glance, it seems easy, but if there's one thing that I learned from being a ninja, is to never let my guard down and always be aware of my surroundings.

We then started running down the mountain as I turned my sensory on, I was able to sense the rope that was hidden and avoided it. Unfortunately, for Tanjiro-Kun, he tripped on the rope and almost fall but i was there to catch him from falling. We then heard something coming as we look to the side and saw rocks plummeted towards us. I put my arms up to protect myself and dodge most of them but was taking hits still, while Tanjiro-kun staggered and fallen into a pit trap that was covered by leaves.

"Tanjiro-Kun!" I yelled out in worry as the rocks stop throwing. Tanjiro-Kun was able get up as I help him out of the hole. But I accidentally set off another trap while helping him up. We immediately stood up, I then sense something coming and pushed Tanjiro-Kun out of the way and was hit by big trunk of a tree that sent me to the ground.

"Nanami-San!" I heard Tanjiro-kun exclaimed as he went towards me and help me sit up while I grunted in pain.

"Nanami-San, are you okay?" Tanjiro-Kun asked in worry.

"Don't worry, I've gone through worse than this." I said as he helped me stood up on my feet.

"If we keep walking into traps like this, we won't make it down the mountain by morning." I added.

"Nanami-San, this mountain... the air in this mountain is thin. It's way thinner than the mountain we used to live!" Tanjiro-Kun said.

"I noticed. That's the reason why we're gasping for air and felt so dizzy like this. But we have to get back for Nezuko-Chan!" I said as we sprinted back down the mountain as we avoided much of the traps but activated a few while gaining new injuries. Luckily for me, Kurama was able to heal most of my injuries but I still contain scratches and small cuts along with bruises from activating a few traps.

Third Person POV

It was dawn by the time by the time both Nanami and Tanjiro arrived back as they open the door to Urokodaki's house just as Urokodaki covered Nezuko with a blanket. Nanami supported Tanjiro as his arm was over her neck. They were both panting, their clothes and faces were smudge in dirt. Tanjiro was sweating and exhaustion was on his face from running.

"We... have... returned." Tanjiro uttered weakly as he went slumped and passed out from exhaustion, and Nanami supported him gently. Urokodaki stared at them for a moment and recalled the letter the he red from his former student.

.
.
.
.

"Forgive my abruptness, Mr. Urokodaki Sakonji. I'm sending you a boy and a young red-haired woman who wants to become a demon slayer swordsman. The boy was brazen enough to attack me unarmed, and the woman was more tactful and skilled enough to disarmed. The boy's family was slaughtered by a demon, and the surviving younger sister has become one, but I have determined that she will not attack humans. I can sense something different about them, even more so with the red haired woman. Like yourself, the boy seems to have a keen sense of smell. While the woman has an extraordinarily monstrous strength, she managed to destroy a tree along with the ground with just one punch of her fist but I have a feeling that there's more to her than what it seems. Perhaps they'll find a way to break through and become your heir apparent. I am asking you to train them. I hope that you will take good care of yourself in your endeavors.

Yours truly...

Tomioka Giyu.

He was silent but he then told his decision.

"I accept you as my students, Kamado Tanjiro and Uzumaki Nanami."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone! 2020 is here and here's the new chapter for this year! So both Nanami and Tanjiro are now training under Sakonji Urokodaki, based on the anime he's not going to go easy on their training.

Here's a taisho secret:

Whenever Nanami gets angry her hair would form into nine tails and three whiskers would form on each side of her cheeks.

So bye and stay awesome!😊 peace out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 219 31
This story follows the same cruel fate that was given to tanjiro but what if it was his sister nezuko? what if she was the one who survived and her b...
6.8K 227 14
☆------------------------------☆ This story talks about the life of a demon slayer who's only goal was to fix the relationship she had with her remai...
5.8K 181 21
Somewhere in the 1911's, demons roam around the lands of Japan. (Idk maybe also somewhere else) Tanjiro Kamado. A young boy with younger siblings to...
119K 3.2K 22
It was unfortunate when Tanjiro twisted his ankle but Nezuko was all too willing to take the charcoal to town in his place. She returns home to a blo...