𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 • Eu...

By Natsu_No_Ame

Campfire, s'mores and stargazing in the woods with your friends and brothers. Then, a figure stumbles in to y... More

Nostalgia.
Familiarity.
November Rain.
Déja Vu.
Dreams And Reality.
Memoria.
Amnesia.
Never Ever.
Forgotten Pleasures.
Restarting.
All The Stars.

Remembrance.

2.4K 144 30
By Natsu_No_Ame

"Alright then, goodnight, Thatch." You stood up to hug your elder brother and receive a kiss on the forehead. Thatch always babied you and Luffy as you both were the youngest siblings, taking into account that you were only a year older than Luffy.

You guys had been fooling around and playing 'Silent Hill: 2' on console taking turns until it got really late. Marco was the first to leave to bed after coming back to the holiday home, followed by Sabo and Koala.

You, Kid, Law, Ace and Luffy we're gaming and Thatch just watched you guys instead of playing as he deemed the game to be way creepier and disgusting than he imagined it would be.

Needless to say, Law was the one who enjoyed the game the most.

"Well, then I guess I'll head to bed too." Law stood up from the couch. "Good night Law." You smiled at him as he made his way up the stairs. "Goodnight (F/n)-ya." He said and went to his and Kid's shared (Luffy's) room.

"Well then... Since Law's gone, I guess I'll go too. Luffy do you wanna come with?" Ace chimed with a nervous smile on his face.

Is he too scared after playing the game?

"Ace is chickening out, shishishi~"

"I ain't chickening out on anything you meathead!"

"Wait.... Was that supposed to be a compliment? Thanks Ace!"

"No... No it wasn't..." Ace slowly facepalmed as he tugged Luffy by the ears and dragged the still laughing boy upstairs. "Night Night (F/n)! Kid!" Luffy yelled before the bedroom door closed.

"Geez can he be any louder?" You sighed.

"I though that was the softest he could get." Kid snickered.

He was sitting a bit far away from you as Ace was the one sitting in between you and Kid. You shutdown your game console and simply slouched against the couch. You closed your eyes to feel the once again familiar atmosphere.

"Feeling sleepy?" Kid questioned you and you shook your head a no. "Mhn no. I was just feeling the atmosphere."

"Feeling the atmosphere?" Kid asked curiously.

"Yeah, I do that sometimes."

Another quiet moment goes by, strangely enough, you didn't feel awkward at all. If almost felt natural and very familiar to be like this in a room, alone, with Eustass Kid.

"Hey shorty," Kid poked your knee with his toe. "Wanna see something cool?" He smirked while raising one of his (not) eyebrows.

"Okay, first of all, don't poke me with your foot. That's gross." You playfully frowned and stuck out your tongue at Kid, causing him to poke your knee with his foot once again and stick his tongue out at you too, causing you to giggle a bit. "Alright then... oh! and secondly, heck yeah!" You whisper shouted excitedly.

What's the worst that could happen right?

"Shhh!" You said to Kid as you guys made your way out of the holiday home. Kid was closing the door behind him but you deemed it be too loud. "What?" Kid gave you a confused look. "I don't want Thatch to wake up. Or Marco. Or Sabo. Those guys worry too much."

"Worry about what, (F/n)?" Kid frowned.

"Well, I don't know if you know this or not, but I was involved in an accident last year." You let out a deep breath of air as you walked alongside Kid towards the place he was talking about.

"An accident?" Kid pretended not to know, for now.

"Yeah... I was... I-I was hit by a car." Your teeth clenched as you tried not to let the tears out. "I woke up in the hospital two months later to discover I had lost all memories from the second semester of my last year in high school to the exact moment I got hit by the car. That's at least a year and a half of my life."

Kid didn't say anything but a hurtful expression slowly formed on his face. You took a moment to breathe, continuing to walk along the pathway, you let the stars above you calm you down.

You looked up and saw all the stars glimmering in the absence of any clouds. The stars looked like jewels reflecting the light and to you, they seemed to twinkle a thousand colors. Each twinkle for each memory you treasured, each memory that you yearned to regain, each feeling that you reciprocated to find and finally, the person you had hoped to reunite with.

Is it just me or do all the stars seem closer tonight?

You felt tears prick the corners of your eyes and you wiped them before they could start spilling. "(F/n)?" Kid said, as he saw your almost tear filled eyes. "Can I tell you something, Kid?" You looked down from the sky, into your hands as they started to tremble lightly.

"Yeah?" Kid walked over to you and took your hands before tipping your chin up to meet his amber gaze. "After waking up, I always felt like something was missing. The constant feeling of something void in my heart never left. I know that Pops and the others are hiding something from me. I just don't know what. I overheard the doctor talking to them, telling them that if they told me about everything there's a small risk of me, losing all the memories I have. They convinced me that I forgot nothing important and graduation went by smoothly. But I just... I don't know anymore..."

Why me?

And that was when the tears overflowed.

Your gaze dropped and your eyes closed as the tears, they rolled down your cheeks as you suppressed your sudden need to cry harder and harder.

Kid couldn't bear to see you, his one and only true love, cry so much in front of him. All this time he had thought that you'd be better off without him, but clearly you were the one that was hurting, you were the one that sought for his affection. if not, unconsciously in the least.

He blamed himself for so long for watching you get hit by a car when he couldn't do anything but stand and watch. He was paralyzed. He was shocked, stunned and even almost dead inside. He couldn't have prevent what was to come when you stormed out the door angry at him.

You were angry at him.

And that was the feeling you left when you lost all your memories of him, of Trafalgar and of your life a year and a half ago.

You gasped in surprise when Kid hugged you, your teary eyes widened like dinner plates and your heart rate quickened.

"K-Kid?"

"Come with me, (F/n)." Before you could say anything, Kid separated himself from you and started walking towards the lake which you guys had swam in earlier today. "Kid, where are you taking me?" You said as you followed him behind some rocks. "Come." He didn't explain anything to you but grab your hand and slowly walked across a bunch of wet rocks.

The waterfall?

"Kid?" You questioned again, impatience beginning to slowly kick in, you followed him again behind the waterfall into a dark cave. "Kid, stop!" He stopped.

"(F/n)," you looked at Kid's solemn face with blurred eyes. "If this doesn't help you regain your memories, then I don't know what will..."

Huh?

He tipped your chin up and you rose your gaze from amber, to meet thousands of flickering lights above you on the cave ceiling.

Your eyes widened tenfold from surprise as you looked at the scenery above you. The mesmerizing lights on the ceiling reminded you of the stars in the night sky.

Under all the stars where you kissed your beloved, where you made love to your one and only, where you made a promise that your future belonged to him and where you wished that the moment would be everlasting.

All the stars, which you swore to your lover that you wouldn't forget.

Miraculously, all the memories had come back to you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 898 22
You've been running from your past for three years now. Three years since you fell into the sea and hoped you'd never get up again. But you did and n...
43.3K 1.7K 37
Leaving Wano, Kidd looks to rebuild his crew. They stop at a little restaurant. Killer's eyes land on a girl that has the exact locket that he gave h...
10K 466 25
One piece Killer x female Reader modern AU. Moving to a new city brings a fresh start to anyones life. But what happens when you cross paths with a...
89.7K 2.8K 20
Werewolf!Zoro X Reader °All characters belong to Oda and all rights for one piece are his and what not. I don't own One Piece just the story, I also...