Noel (completed!)

By LoveIsEverything08

**this book is completed!!** This is a story about werewolves with some witches and vampires thrown in. -Pr... More

Author's note
Prolouge
Chapter 1. Noel
Chapter 2. The start of something new
Chapter 3. Room mate
Chapter 4. The woods
Chapter 5. The nightmare
Chapter 6. The bonfire
Chapter 7. Back 'home' again
Chapter 8. Hard choices for good reasons.
Chapter 9. The stuff of fairy tales
Chapter 10. Summer fun
Chapter 11. Good things never seem to last
Chapter 12. The hard truth
Chapter 13. Moving time
Chapter 14. Hard goodbye
Chapter 15. A whiff of something
Chapter 16. Rogue attack
Chapter 17. Changes
Chapter 18. Captive
Chapter 19. The big bad Alpha
Chapter 20. Training
Chapter 21. Alpha to be?
Chapter 22. Life changing
Chapter 23. The birthday celebration
Chapter 24. Back to school
Chapter 25. The calm before the storm.
Chapter 26. The Alpha Meeting
Chapter 27. Drawing a line
Chapter 28. Meet your Luna
Chapter 29. Awakened
Chapter 30. Revelations
Chapter 31. A Call to War
Chapter 32. Training for War
Chapter 34. The end
Epilouge
Note

Chapter 33. The battle begins

6.7K 345 9
By LoveIsEverything08

A few days had passed, Brie was in constantly pain but hadn't shifted yet. According to Annalise though it was completely normal. I tried my best to focus on the war at hand but Brie was always in the back of my mind. My shift was awful and painful and I hated that I was causing her to go through it when I never even asked her if she wanted this.

We were planning on leaving the pack at the end of the week. Four days. We were going to slowly march to where Jackson's pack lands are. We hoped he would come to meet us but could be sure. The path was all planned out. Each person had their own job.

Vampires would take turns running out in groups ahead of us to scout the area. Witches were setting spells around us to so that we would be alerted if anyone tried to sneak up on us. Wolves were going to take turns patrolling around the edges of the group, especially when we stopped to camp. Everything was well laid out but I was still insanely nervous. This was going to be a very long journey.

We decided to let everyone have the rest of the week off of training. Everyone had given their best during training and they needed a chance to recover before we marched. To spend time with loved ones and mentally prepare themselves for this war.

I was sitting in Michael's office, going over the battle plans when Amy and her mother walked in. Amy seemed excited but her mother was very straight faced.

"Miss Noel, we think we have an idea of how to make the journey to Jackson's territory much more simple." Alexandria stated, emotionless. But now I understood why Amy was excited.

"Noel! We realized we could teleport everyone. We could send everyone to a safe distance from Jackson's! Then we wouldn't have to walk that awful distance!" Amy all but shouted in excitement.

"I didn't know such a spell existed though, and what of the energy it would take to cast it?" I questioned. I liked this idea in theory but didn't know if it would work.

"There is a spell. Lost to most but I'm certain the council witches know of it." Alexandria stated, she was trying to stay emotionless but I saw a little glimmer of excitement in her eyes. Performing this magnitude of a spell would definitely be something amazing to see.

"With every witch hybrid and of course you, preforming the spell I think we could do it!" Amy bubbles out.

I had never tested my strength to that extent before. It sounded like a good idea but I was worried it would take too much from us right before we were to battle. I told her I'd think about it and get back to her. Amy hugged me before she left, Alexandria simply nodded.

Things between the mother/daughter pair still didn't seem great but them coming to the office together was definitely an improvement. I hoped that with time Alexandria would accept Thomas and Amy's relationship. Thomas was part witch anyway! His vampire side was very much dominate. Regardless it shouldn't matter, but apparently it does.

Noel! Noel! Brian's panicked voice rang in my head. I immediately started sprinting to Brie's room.

I'm on my way Brian, is everything alright? I quickly ask as I was running.

Yes! She's finally shifted! She's beautiful! The joy in Brian's voice was evident. He cut the link and I slowed down a little bit but not much. Brie has finally shifted which meant she was no longer in pain!

As I made it to her room, a very familiar scent hit my nose. I could smell Brian. But I could also smell my own scent. Very very faint and mixed with the powerful scent of oranges. It was Brie's scent. I hadn't realized she would gain my scent.

With my scent mixed with hers, as well as Brian's, she smelled like a potpourri dish. The thought made me chuckle. I opened the door to her room to be greeted by Brian standing next to a light gray wolf.

The wolf was smaller than Brian's beta wolf but larger than the average. Most beta wolves were dark gray, where Brie's was light gray. The tips of her fur were a shiny white. Not going to lie, her wolf looked amazing! I was almost jealous.

Brie trotted up to me and touched her nose to my forehead, in gratitude. All the worrying of Brie melted away. Everything had worked out well. Brian mentioned that Brie wanted to go for a run, but she needed to be officially accepted into the pack. I quickly called Michael to accept her as alpha.

I could've done it myself, but I kind of wanted to show off how amazing Brie looked. After all, I had helped to create this wolf. I felt bonded to her more than I ever had.

Michael gasped when he saw Brie and high fived Brian. I scoffed at them. Men. Michael quickly accepted Brie into the pack and gave her quick instruction on how to block voices out.

After that Brian and Brie set off for their run. I was happy for them. Also jealous, Michael and I hadn't been able to spend much time together because of the impending war. I quickly shifted and nipped at him, telling him I wanted him to follow me.

Together we ran through the woods in wolf form. Just enjoying the freeing feeling of the forest. We laid down together near a creek. It was silent and peaceful. I found myself dreaming of the day when this war would no longer be hanging over us. When we could truly live each day in peace. But that day was not today.

I heard to sirens of the packhouse before I smelled them. Rogues. And a great many of them. We frantically ran back to the pack house together. I shifted back and slipped on a sun dress Amy gave me as we reached the pack house.

"I don't think we have to worry about traveling anymore." Amy stated solemnly. The fight was already here. Brian and Brie were soon by our side.

"Brie, I need you to stay with the women and children, you aren't trained yet." I told Brie, she seemed sad but nodded her big wolf head before shifting back. Amy had another dress ready for her. Brian ran her to the bunker while Michael and I lined all the warriors up. Wolves witches vampires and hybrids. What a sight.

Michael and I stood in the center front with the full council right behind us. I didn't miss that Thomas and my mother were with them as well. I didn't approve of my mother being out here.

In the distance we could see an uncountable number of wolves. Rogues. The center of the line of wolves parted and a man walked through. I instantly recognized him as the witch coven leader who had left the meeting. He took a few steps in front of the wolves before conjuring an image above him. He pushed the image towards us. It was Jackson.

"What an interesting sight to see. All of you gathered. Should be an interesting match up. You will die if you remain here. If you give me the white wolf I will spare you all." Jackson boomed in the image, no one moved as he continued. "Very well then. Nymeriah, how could you leave me and your children. They all desperately miss their mother." He spat, his attention on my mother. She visibly stiffened and bared her teeth at him. Her vampire canines showing.

Suddenly Reed appeared in the image. Holding something in his arms. The bundle in his arms started crying. Abriel. My baby sister.

"Nymeriah. Come to me or I will kill this baby. Go to my friend in the woods and he will bring you to me, the choice is up to you." Jackson sneered. I couldn't believe the games he was playing! He wasn't even here with his army. He was a coward! Reeds facial expression in the background was one of surprise and complete disgust, maybe there was hope for him.

I ran up to the image, Jackson glared at me and cocked an eyebrow. I didn't know what I was doing but Lilith pushed me onward. She didn't know either but it felt right. I reached my arms into the images bubble, I felt power surging through me. I pulled back, letting my power flow. The image burst.

Now in front of me, in the flesh, was Reed with baby Abriel and the evil man himself. Jackson. It took Jackson a second to understand what happened before he glared at me and tried to run back to his pack. Reed was on the ground with baby Abriel. My mother ran to them.

I didn't have a moment to second guess what I was doing, every second Jackson was getting further away. He wasn't ready to face us this way and he was a coward. I quickly preformed the spell Annalise had taught me. Forming a shield, just around Jackson and I. This was it.

The world outside of our bubble was still there, but they couldn't interfere. I didn't know if Jackson's army would attack or not, I got my answer though as Jackson's eyes glazed over and a horn sounded in the distance. He smirked at me.

Chaos erupted around us. The battle outside our shield was beginning and there was nothing I could do. I just prayed that Michael could keep everyone together as I faced Jackson. I saw my mother and Reed take off towards the bunker with the baby. At least they should be safe.

"Why Jackson? Why have you done all of this?" I questioned sincerely.

"I think the better question is why not. Before you came around this would've been much more simple. I just wanted to be king. I was going to overthrow the council with my army." Jackson replied with smugness. "But you showed up and destroyed all of my plans!"

"This is not what we were meant for. We were made to keep the peace."

"And what kind of life is that? I would've kept the peace as king."

"You are delusional. This is going to end here. There is no other way out of this shield."

"You think you can beat me?" Jackson laughed, "You are so naïve child. I have years on you. I will defeat you, but I won't kill you. I'll keep you to bare me children. Together we'll create a new powerful race."

He didn't know there was only one way out of the shield. The thought of him using me, like he used my mother boiled anger inside of me. I shifted into my wolf, as he did his.

His wolf was visibly larger than my own. I shook the thought away, just because he's bigger doesn't mean he'll win. He's cocky, and wasn't even going to fight. I had to hope he was cocky enough to not train the way I have been.

We circled each other, he growled before lunging at me. I dodged but as I did he reached out and caught my side with his claw. I wasn't as fast as normal, the shield was pulling on my strength. As it was Jackson's, but with any luck he hadn't noticed.

I decided to keep dodging to try to get him worn out. With any luck he'd try to use magic which would drain him greatly while in this shield. After a few more time of him lunging for me to dodge I noticed how he did it and came up with another plan since he wasn't using magic.

When he lunged at me again I slid under him, swiping him with my claws as I went. He immediately stood in and jumped on top of me, which I wasn't expecting. He pinned my wolf to the ground and growled in my ear.

The draining from the shield was becoming too much and I unwillingly shifted back, butt naked and out of breath. I could've maintained the shift longer but wanted to be able to shift again if needed. Seeing me shift back and pinned beneath him, Jackson growled with lust and shifted back to his human form as well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

343K 15.6K 49
Kylie survived the brutal destruction of her pack only to discover her cold alpha mate was the one responsible for the brutal slaughter of her family...
128 3 8
Jade meets this irresistibly hot vampire and handsome warewolf at her family's old hometown. Her being herself she wanted to explore the old ancient...
197K 5.7K 62
Hi Readers, Before you read this book, I just wanted to say that I am currently in the process of rewriting this story. Changes, whether they are bi...
33.9K 1.1K 24
=====I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS THIRTEEN. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK===== I enter my house my mate following behind me. I go through my makeup to find the p...