Not Your Ordinary Mechanic: R...

By CreepingDeath84

Hey... Name's Octane... F/N Octane... As a young boy, I've always wanted to be a Huntsman because I want to... More

Reader Bio
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
F/N buys a new truck...
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
🦃The Thanksgiving Special🦃
Random again
Chapter 26
Why do I do this...
Whoa...
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Well...
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
This sucks...
Chapter 32
Oh my word
Chapter 33
Random Skit
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
🇺🇸 4th of July Special 🇺🇸
Chapter 36
Welcome to my workplace.
Chapter 37
Please Don't Tell Diana... Or I am screwed...
🎄Christmas Special🎄
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 27

2.5K 26 22
By CreepingDeath84

(A/N: God, I love the CSI series...)

(F/N's POV)

We bring Adam Taurus out of the hotel before placing the knocked out bull boy into the jail van. A squad of paramedics grab the injured Richard then roll him into the back of the ambulance. The Chief of the Vacuo MP congratulates us for the successful night raid.

Vacuo Chief: Great raid, y'all! 

Me: Thank you, sir! *Drinks water* The world can be safer now...

Vacuo Chief: Hopefully. *Sigh then looks at his squad* Alright boys! I want you to secure the perimeter! Defuse any explosives in the building! You understand?!

Squad: Yes sir!

Vacuo Chief: Good! Move in!

The squad walks into the hotel, leaving us and the other team members outside the building. As the squad are inside of the building searching, the paramedics closes the back doors of the ambulance before driving off. I assume that Richard's injuries are pretty bad; I mean, he took a frag grenade from point blank range. Besides that, a Blackhawk helicopter lands in front of us then one of crew members gestures us to climb aboard. We jump into the hovering aircraft, then the chopper takes off and begins our journey back to base.

Me: *Smiling* Mission accomplished...

May: Indeed my friend. *Sighs* So what's going to happen now?

Me: Who knows May? Maybe we'll have to go to Menagerie and arrest the officials or maybe we'll make a truce with them. *Sighs* Like I said, who knows.

May: Uh huh... Let's hope for the best.

Recker: Yeah... *Clears throat* So F/N, did you enjoy your Mk. 17 CQB rifle?

Me: Hell to the fucking yes! Heh! I fucking enjoyed it! *Showcases it* Good looking and controllable! Richard knew what he was doing!

Recker: Ooh yeah! *Gestures* He works at his dad's gun shop during his free time.

Me: I see. *Lays back* Ooohh man... I'm going to get some shut eye. *Closes eyes* Wake me up when we get back.

Recker: Okay Cap.

I relax my body then fall into a deep slumber...

--Timeskip brought to you by a Chibi F/N cleaning Peach's Desert Eagle .357 Magnum--

After that night raid back in Vacuo, the Chief gives us the day off to rest and relax. I take this opportunity to take care of my family. Sledge is growing very well; he's already seven months old and wants to walk. I mean seriously, it's freaking adorable to see our kid stand up and attempt to walk. Usually, he falls down while attempting to stroll, but the kid is determined. Besides all that, Diana is down in the basement customizing her first carbine rifle. She wants a bullpup rifle that is compact, can hold 30-rounds of 5.56 x 45 mm NATO cartridges and have selective fire. While Diana customizes her rifle, I'm upstairs watching my dogs play with my son. well one of them. My Cane Corso is laying down in his dog bed, while Belle is rushing around Sledge, causing my baby to laugh hysterically.

(Like this)

Sledge: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Belle (Running around): Bark! Bark!

Sledge: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Me: *Shakes head* Haha... Oh man... What a silly duo... *Belle jumps onto me* Ugh! Belle!

Belle: Bark! Bark! *Jumps off me then continues running around* Bark! Bark! Bark!

Sledge: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Me: Geez... *Spits out dog hair* Bleh!

Sledge: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Me: You find that funny little boy? You find that funny?

Sledge: Hehehe!!! Yeah!!! Hehehe!!! Dada!

Me: Aw! *Picks him up* You're a precious boy, aren't you Sledge?

Sledge: Ya!

Suddenly I hear my scroll buzzing on the table, so I sits up straight before grabbing and unlocking it. I see May's car, which is a blue Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro pickup truck, and it's in front of the driveway entrance.

I sigh then open the automated gate, letting May drive up the pavement. I put my scroll into my pocket then made my way towards the front door. The sounds of the vehicle rolling up the ceases followed by the engine noises, then I open the door to see May stepping out.

Me: May! How ya doin'?

May: Good! What about yourself?

Me: I'm doing well! *Smiles* Just resting and taking care of my kid... You know... Dad things!

May: I see.

Me: Yeah... *Gestures* Come in, May!

May: Ah, thank you!

My friend enters my home, then I close the door before gesturing her to make herself home. May smiles then sits down on the couch, in which Belle runs and pounces on her. The dark redhead chuckles then pets the Belgian Malinois. 

May:  Hmhmhm. *Pets her* I missed you too! I missed you too!

Belle: Bark! Bark! *Pant* Bark!

May: Aaawwww! *Puts her down* Ooh man, you have awesome dogs!

Me: Yeah. *Puts Sledge into crib* Any word from Richard?

May: Well yeah! He's making a good recovery! *Sighs* The surgeons removed shrapnel from his legs and lower torso.

Me: Oh, that's gotta hurt!

May: I bet! *Sighs* At least he's doing well. *Looks around* Where's Diana?

Me: She's in the basement, customizing her own rifle.

May: Oh? What type?

Me: *Shrugs* Not sure on what type, but I know it's going to be a bullpup rifle.

May: She's that type of lady, huh?

Me: I guess so.

On cue, Diana walks out of the basement with her new rifle in hand...

Peach (Holding rifle): F/N! I have completed my rifle! *Notices May* Oh, hello May! How ya doin'?

May: Hello Diana, I'm doing well.

Peach (Holding rifle): That's great to hear. *Sighs* So, what brings you here?

May: *Shrugs* I was bored, so why not?

Peach (Holding rifle): That's understandable, May.

May: Mmhm... *Gestures* What's the rifle you're holding right now?

Peach (Holding rifle): Well May... *Looks at rifle* This is the IWI Tavor X95 rifle, it is an Israeli bullpup designed and produced by Israel Weapon Industries as part of the Tavor rifle family, along with the TAR-21 and the Tavor 7. *Removes mag then shows bullet* It's chambered in 5.56 x 45 mm NATO, a very versatile round. *Loads mag* And it's in a 30-rd magazine.

May: Intriguing! Normally I don't like bullpup rifles because the hot bullet casings get into my face.

Peach (Holding rifle): That's understandable, but this gun light, compact and it has almost no recoil! *Shrugs* Well to me, it has almost no recoil.

May: Yeah, I guess. *Clears throat* So, wanna head out to Vale and hang out?

Me: *Looks at Peach* Wanna go?

Peach (Holding rifle): Of course! Let me put this gun back in the basement.

Me: Okay!

My darling walks down the basement, while I go to the closet to grab the car seat for my son. May leans down to Sledge before picking him up and cradling the young boy. My son starts giggling when May starts to poke his small nose.

May (Holdng Sledge): Boop!

Sledge: Hehehehe!

May (Holding Sledge): Aaawwww...

I enter the living room with the car seat in hand, as Diana walks out the basement before closing and locking the steel door. May puts Sledge into the car seat, then she straps him in.

May: And there! You're secured now!

Sledge: Yay!

Peach: That's adorable! *Looks at me* What car are we taking?

Me: Easy... *Grabs keys* We're taking the blue wide-body Charger Hellcat.

Peach: Going top fuel, honey? 

Me: *Smirks* It's in my name!

Peach: Literally. *Gestures* Let's go!

Sledge: Bababa!

Peach: I won't forget you~. *Picks up car seat* Let's get moving!

Me: Oh yeah! *Looks at Belle and Gunny* You stand guard, okay?

Belle/Gunny: Bark! Bark!

Me: Good dogs!

We walk out of the living before entering my big garage, where my blue Hellcat wide-body awaits for us. 

I open the garage doors before pressing the key fob two times, then the muscle sedan literally roars into life.

That is the sound of 707 supercharged Hemi horsepower waking up from its slumber. Anyway, I open the rear door, then Peach straps Sledge onto the center seat, as I sit in the driver's position. After Peach straps him in, May decides to sit next to him, so Diana sits in the front passenger seat, next to me. 

Peach: *Buckles up* Ready to go?

Me: Yup!

May: Strapped in!

Sledge: *Raises arms* Yay!

Me: Alright then! To Vale we go!

I put on my shades before making an attempted 'cool dude' look. Peach rolls her eyes at my attempt of pulling off a 'cool guy' look. 

Peach: Oh Oum... You're such a generic dad...

Me: *Stops* I know, sweetheart. Hahaha.

I drive out the garage and the doors close automatically, so I continue to drive down the pavement. The front gates open, then I roll past the gates before steering to the right. The gates close behind us, so I just floor the fuck out of the muscle car. 

May: *Holds on handle bar* Oh my Oum! Jesus Christ, F/N! Ooohh man!

 Peach: Hahahaha! Oh May, you should've seen the look on your face!

May (Holding on handle bar): Yeah! I know! Ooh man! *Looks at me* You bloody maniac!

However, I cannot hear May's voice because I can only hear is this...

(A/N: Now you understand why I love American Cars... Especially Dodge vehicles.)

--Transition brought to you by Fuel by Metallica--

After beat several Mustangs and Camaros on the freeway, I turn to Exit 6 before stopping in front of the stoplight. I look at the fuel indicator to see that it is almost at the empty marker. Fortunately there's a QT close by, so I turn on my left turn indicator. The light turns greens, and I step on the gas before turning left into the gas station. I stop next to a gas pump and shut off the car. I step out of the vehicle before opening the fuel cap; I insert the nozzle into the slot and start filling the tank. 

Peach (Inside the car): Darling, how much you spend?

Me: Um... I'm not sure, but I bet it'll be expensive because this is a V8 powered car.

Peach (Inside the car): Ooh boy... I can't wait.

Me: Yeeeeaaaaahhhh...

I look at the gas pump to see that ten gallons cost twenty-four Lien, and it's rising to thirty Lien. I know that Hellcat has a fuel capacity of 18.5 gallons, but holy shit, it's fucking expensive as hell. Anyway, I hear the trigger from the nozzle click, indicating that the refueling process is finished. I take out the nozzle before returning it to the gas pump slot. A receipt gets printed out, then I take it and looked at the piece of paper.

Me: Oh god... *Closes fuel cap* This is... Appalling... 

May (Inside the car): Like how bad?

Me: I paid forty-six Lien for fifteen gallons... *Sighs* Oh my Oum... Hehehe... Dang... *Enters car* Alright... *Buckles up then starts car* So guys... Wanna head to Beacon?

Peach: You're the driver, so it's your choice!

Me: Alright! *Starts driving* To Beacon we go!

Sledge: Yay! Dada!

Me (Driving): Aw, Sledge seems excited.

May: Yep.

Suddenly, I see a familiar yellow motorcycle with a familiar blonde girl in my side mirror...

Me (Driving): Oh look at that, it's Yang right behind us.

Peach: Really? *Turns around* Oh shucks! It is!

The blonde motorcyclist zooms past us, so I start to pursue her as if I'm chasing after a suspect.

May: Oum! F/N!

Me (Driving): Yeah yeah, I know May! I'm having way too much fun right now!

May: No duh!!!

Yang turns to the right, so I slow down, steer right and continue to follow her. The road starts to get very curvy, now it's time to do some crazy drifts.

Me (Driving): Ladies...

May/Peach: Yeah?

Me (Driving): Hold on tight, it's time for drifting!

Peach: *Holds on handle bar* Oh boy... 

May: Wait wha-

Before May can finish her sentence, I start drifting like a maniac...

May: *Gasps* Oh Oum! Oh Oum! Oh Oum! *Holds on handle bar* FUDGE FUDGE FUDGE FUDGE FUDGE FUDGE FUDGE FUDGE FUDGE FUDGE FUDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sledge: *Raises arms* WWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAA!!!! WWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see Yang driving past the entrance of the academy, so I balance out the car before slowing down. The blonde girl parks into a small parking space before dismounting her bike and walking towards my car. I stop in front of her, then she knocks on the driver's window, so I let down the window.

Yang: F/N?!

Me: *Hangs out tongue* WWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yang: Hehehe! You was driving like a maniac! *Leans down* How you doing?!

Me: I'm doing good, Yang! What about you!?

Yang: Great! *Sees my passenger* Oh hey there!

Peach: 'Sup!

Sledge: Hi!

May: I'm going to be sick...

Me: Haha! Lemme park this car, and we'll talk.

Yang: Okay! *Stands up straight* Go ahead!

Me: Thanks! *Closes window* Alright...

I park into my usual parking spot before turning off the car. We unbuckle our seat belts, then I step out to get Sledge's baby stroller from the trunk. May steps out and collapses onto a nearby pillar to collect herself. I chuckle then deploy the baby stroller for Sledge. Diana puts our son into the stroller and I lock the doors of the vehicle. 

Yang: Oh man... *Walks to May* You okay May?

May: *Breathes* Y-Y-Yeah... *Stands up* I'm fine...

Yang: Oh dear... *Looks at my car* Such a nice car, F/N! What type is it?

Me: That is the new 2020 Dodge Charger Hellcat Wide-body. *Smiles* One of my best purchases ever.

Yang: I can tell! *Looks at Sledge* Aaaawwww... Hi Sledge!

Sledge: Hi!

Yang: He's so cute!

Me: I know right! 

Yang: Yeah... *Looks at me* So, what are you doing here?

Me: Easy, I'm just here to hang out and chat with my friends.

Yang: Cool! *Gestures* Shall we go?

Me: Ooh yeah ha!

Yang: Alright! Let's go!

To be Continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.4K 614 34
A young man was being abused and bulled at Union Academy and the headmasters and staff weren't doing anything about it, the young man didn't have par...
10.6K 117 10
You are Y/n L/n and you have the powers and ability's of Killua and for year's you where abused and neglected but you ran away one day with new goals...
22.8K 474 27
You were a normal boy of Remnant and dreamed of being a huntsman along with Yang. You got transported in the world of 40k as member of Black Legion E...
10.2K 251 11
After Jaune's forged transcripts were exposed by Weiss, many of the students started bullying him, berating him, even tried to kill him. However, the...