You Have Me (BTS fanfic/Jungk...

By JeonChristineee

Christine grew up to be an only child with two loving parents. Everything changes when her mom dies and her f... More

Can I be your Oppa? (BTS Fanfic)
Author's note
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Skip first to this chapter then just go back after reading this please!
THANKYOU SO MUCH
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Author's note
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
ATTENTION!
Part 71 (part 1)
Part 71 (part2)
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75 (part 2) FINALE.
Epilogue
Author's note.
New Story! ~
Special Chapter - My Everything
Special Chapter 2 - Hyeonhye with the boys
Special Chapter 3 - Happy (?) Anniversary, Jagiya
Another Story
House of Cards (One Shot)
Alternative Ending

Part 75 (part 1)

36.6K 1.2K 378
By JeonChristineee

A/N

Hey lovelies. I'm back with another update. :) This will be the the first part of the last chapter. I'm also sad that it has to end, but sadly, it has to, eventually. I had fun writing this and sharing my fantasies with you guys. Don't worry. I'm up to some other fanfics as well. I have a few plots in mind, and besides, I have requests to fulfill and Jimin's fanfic to continue. Nevertheless, thank you for all the love and support you have given me. Will you still support me with my other stories? I hope you would.

It has been author nim~ Thank you and I love you guys! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook’s POV

“Don’t go.” I held onto her hand in tears. Hearing these words from her just now just ruined all the protective walls I built around my heart ever since she left. I regret doing things haphazardly. I hope it’s not yet too late….

I left you a reply, but you didn’t see it…

No. She didn’t. I became like this because she left me in thin air with nothing.

If you know me well enough, you would know that I’d never leave you hanging like that.

I know you wouldn’t leave just like that and it was the reason why I was broken, because I thought you just did. I loved you like crazy and I thought you did too. It broke me into tiny pieces when you just left me like that. It’s like I was played. You made me believe a fantasy, a dream and then suddenly you woke me up harshly, slapping the cruelty of the real world right across my face. That’s what I felt when you left… but I was wrong. All these time, I was wrong. 2 years… I believed the wrong thing…

I’m sorry, I was stupid. Can I still fix it?

“It’s too late…” she whispered, crying as she tried to let me go. It wasn’t until her words sank that I lost my strength along with the grip I had with her hand.

It’s too late…

The door clicked close and I was alone.

I never left you with nothing.

I also suffered a lot. The only difference is, you have someone to help you through. You had the boys with you and Yuri to give you the love you deserve. I only had Jiji eomma because I had to leave everyone else too.

I could have taken the easy way, taking you with me, but you’d be in pain and so will you group, your career and your dream.

I never wanted to leave you, you should know that.

Christine, why would you say these words only now?!

I screamed in frustration.

Is it really too late?

I buried my face in my hands as I cry.

Why won’t this pain go away?

I walked into my room with weak knees. I sat on the edge of my bed as I stare into the picture sitting on my desk. The picture that caused my everyday fights with Yuri as I didn’t get rid of this picture. The picture taken during our trip where a lot of things happened. The beach trip where we had some fights, her getting lost in the forest, us talking about never breaking up and our late night walk along the shore of the sea. She had her arms wrapped around my waist with a smile of an angel as I had my arm draped over her shoulder, holding her close to me as I raise my fist high, my smile reaching both my ears because I was just really happy.

Why couldn’t we just stay like that?

Why can’t we just be happy together?

Min Christine… Jagiya…

“She left you Jungkook.” Eomma said through the phone.

I had nothing else to say. What’s there to argue when the obvious has just been stated? The painful fact that none of the hyungs had the heart to say to me straight in the face, but of course my mom can. This is what she wanted from the start.

“Are you happy now?” I asked, bitterness filled my voice.

“It’s been almost a year Jeon Jeongguk! Get over her already.” My mom sighed on the other line.

“If only it was that easy.” I muttered, losing all the care in the world.

I feel so broken, so lost, so betrayed.

How could she have left me like this?

“Stop moping around and give others a chance. Why don’t you try seeing other girls?” she asked and I scoffed.

“You want me to date Yuri right?” I asked bluntly and she was taken aback.

“Ah, well-“

Before she could even say anymore nonsense, I stopped her.

“Fine. I will. I don’t care anymore.” I said and hearing her gasp and squeal a little made me roll my eyes and sigh.

“I’m happy you’re giving her a chance-“

“Just know that I won’t be happy mom. I don’t think I can ever be.”

I hang up that night, closing my eyes as a few tears rolled down the side of my face.

I looked into my inbox, and the thread for “Jagiya” was still there.

Last message sent:

From: Jeon Jungkook

자기야, 보고씨보소.
Jagiya, I miss you.

Sent a year ago--

-No recent messages received from ‘Jagiya’-

I threw my phone on the other side of the room as I screamed in frustration, crying like a little child who lost his most valued toy and giving up on finding it. He was frustrated. He was mad. He was in pain but he had to accept the fact that he won’t see that most precious toy anymore.

I held the picture in my hands, drops of warm liquid dropping on the frame and on my fingers. My hands shook as I held the frame tightly, both pain and anger building up in me.

“AHH!” I screamed, knocking over my desk, sending the contents down the floor. The drawer was opened from the impact, and there lay the scratch papers I had when I was trying to compose a song for Christine. I was supposed to sing this on her birthday, but it never was heard. I never had the chance.

Along the papers were the white handkerchief I remember giving her on the first time we’ve actually talked. She was crying back then and I swore never to make her cry, but I failed. Multiple times.

I picked it up and notice a small, yellow paper flying down. It landed on my lap, upside down.

I haven’t seen this before…

I left you a reply…

Is… is this it?

My heart pounded hard as my shaking hands reached for the small note on my lap.

The reply I thought I she never gave…

It was here all along…

I took it in my hands and slowly flipped it around, revealing her neat writing I could recognize anywhere.

나도 보고씨보소, 자기야...
I miss you too, Jagiya...

I cried like a child having the paper in my hands.

What have I done?

Christine ah…

Jagiya…

Why did I only get this now?!

“THIS IS SO UNFAIR!” I cried into thin air, knowing no one was here to hear, but I shouted my lungs out anyways.

“Jagiya… Jagiya… Christine ah…” I cried, holding onto the note on one hand as I held our picture on the other.

No.

This is not right.

I can’t just let this happen.

I stood up from my bed, leaving the note on the picture on my bed. I grabbed my phone and headed out, running like my life depended on it.

Well, it did.

I don’t know where to go, but I’m trusting my instinct.

.

.

.

Jimin’s POV

“I’m worried hyung.” I told Yoongi hyung who was just as bothered as we all were.

“I wanna go over there.” Miji noona stood up, about to leave but Yoongi hyung stopped her.

“They have to talk.” He argued.

“But she must be hurting right now!” she protested in tears. “She’s been in too much pain, I just want to take her away from it if I could…” Miji noona broke down in tears while all of us had our heads down, sighing.

It was painful for us to watch these happenings unfold too.

Can’t the two just be happy together? It’s clear that they both love each other, but why can’t they just be happy?

“She’s a strong girl. She’ll be fine.” Hyung said but his voice and eyes stated otherwise.

He was really worried and was also in pain, but he was the same as all of us. We were all powerless in this kind this situation. There was nothing we could do.

“I mean, marriage? What is Jungkook thinking?!” Namjoon hyung said all of a sudden, not wanting to accept the fact that they just announced their marriage in front of us.

“I thought Jungkook was messed up when Christine left since he actually let his mother’s will to date Yuri happen, but I never saw this coming.” Jin hyung shook his head

“Can’t we check up on them?” Taehyung asked, really serious and worried too.

“Let’s give them a few more time. We’ll head over after half an hour.” Hoseok hyung said, and everyone agreed, waiting anxiously for time to pass.

.

.

“Hello?” I called out as I slowly entered the dorm, but no response was heard. Silence greeted me instead.

“Jungkookie? Christine ah?” I asked again, going in, letting the others follow behind me.

“The dorm is empty.” Taehyung said.

“Omona!” Miji noona said in surprise, making us rush over to where she was; infront of Jungkook’s bedroom.

His room was a mess with his desk misplaced and all the contents scattered on the floor.

“Watch it. You might step on something and hurt yourself.” Yoongi hyung took Miji noona, protectively placing her behind him as Taehyung and I go into the room to inspect it some more.

“What’s this?!” Hoseok hyung asked, surprising all of us.

Everyone looked to where he was, and there we saw a dent on the wall.

“It happened before. If I hadn’t stop him, he would have broken his hand. He punched that wall when Christine broke up with him 2 years ago.” Taehyung explained.

I went to the bed side and saw a picture with a note.

It was them, back to the times when they were still happy. I took it in my hands and admired it silently, listening to the hyungs’ conversation behind me.

“I don’t believe Christine would leave Jungkook without anything. I mean, she even left us a few things. It wasn’t easy to find, but we did.” Namjoon said.

“But I’ve seen Jungkook look to his phone, seeing the last message he sent her unreplied.” Taehyung said. “He was crying silently in the middle of the night. I was a witness to that.” Taehyung defended the maknae.

“What was the unreplied message, Tae?” I asked.

“If I remembered correctly, I think it was “I miss you”?

I looked down at the slightly crumpled small paper, probably from being held too tight.

“It wasn’t unreplied.” I said and everyone looked at me confused.

“Jungkook just didn’t see it all this while.” I said, holding out the picture and the note for them to see.

I sighed as the others took the photo and the note away.

Please be happy you two.

I mean it.

.

.

Jungkook’s POV

I ran without stopping, looking to the right, then to the left, desperately trying to look for signs of Christine’s presence anywhere. My feet took me to the place where I cooed her back to me, after having our first argument as a couple; the playground.

Children’s laughter filled my ears as a few mothers let their children play outside since the weather was nice. One girl with her back faced to me was standing by the bench. The wind blew and hair and uncovered the side of a familiar face.

“Christine!” I ran to her and held her shoulder, only to be greeted by a confused and startled stranger.

“Ah, mianhamnida, I thought you were a different person.” I bowed apologetically, and the kind lady just smiled and bowed as well.

“Yoboseo?” I heard a familiar voice just around the area. There I saw a girl walking the other way with her phone in her ears. The familiar red coat-dress was in front of me with her back facing me. It’s her! It has to be!

I ran to her and held her shoulder. “Please, let’s talk.” I said, trying to catch my breath but another stranger faced me. Only this one, it’s a fan.

“Omo Jungkook oppa!” she squealed infront of me. “You wanted to talk?” she asked enthusiastically.

“Ah no, I’m sorry. I’ve mistaken you for a wrong person…” I bowed and she looked disappointed but bowed as well as she stared to walk away.

“I see you everywhere. I can mistake anyone for you. I’m going crazy… Can things get any crazier?” I asked and life just answered me by a sound of a thunder rolling soon followed by raindrops dropping, starting from a mere drizzle that suddenly turned into a downpour.

Mothers ran to their child, getting them covered as quickly as possible like the other people did. They hurriedly look for a roof, but I stood there in the middle of the rain, cold and alone.

“Jagiya…” her voice soft and cozy called out to me. With her voice like this, she’d be smiling at me with her kiddy smile that would melt my heart successfully all the time.

“Yah Jeon Jeongguk!” she’d shout when I did something to annoy her out of love. She would sound all pissed, but you would see a smile playing around her soft lips.

“Christine ah… Where are you?” I sighed, closing my eyes as I shove my hands on my pocket as I started walking.

Where I was going? I don’t know.

Somehow I ended up in café latte. The café she used to work in.

“What time do you get off?” I asked her after getting my order.

“Around 9 pm.” She answered, confused.

“I’ll wait for you.” I smiled, walking over to my place without giving her any time to refuse.

I was still under the rain, but the memories kept my heart warm and hurting all at the same time. I closed my eyes as I took a deep breath.

Will that be all there is for us? Memories?

“Jeon Jeongguk, Are you crazy?! What are you doing standing in the rain?! Do you want to get sick?!”

I’m hearing your voice again, Christine.

“Yah!” I didn’t feel raindrops dropping on me anymore. I opened my eyes and I saw her raising her hand, trying to have me under her umbrella with a ChocoChip coffee free frap on her other hand.

“Jagiya…” I whispered under my shaking breath, reaching my hand to touch her cheeks.

“Aish! You pabo! Come on. Let’s dry you off.” She said, grabbing my wrist, not letting me touch her cheek as she just dragged me to her home.

“Here are oppa’s clothes. I think they’ll fit you. Go shower before you get sick!” she said, pushing me into the bathroom I used to use when I still lived here with the others. I obeyed silently as I let her push me in. I took a quick shower, going out of the bathroom in hyung’s shirt and shorts. It’s a little short, but it’s fine. I had my towel around my neck as my hair was still damp from the shower.

I sat by the living room and she gave me a hot tea to warm me up.

“What were you thinking, standing out in the rain like that?! You should take care of yourself.” She scolded, but it was not processing in my head as I only had one thing I wanted to tell her. “What would happen if you get sick huh?”

“Jagi- aniya. Christine ah…” I called and she stopped her ranting to look at me.

“Do you still love me?” I asked.

“W.w.what?” she stuttered, losing strength as she sat down on the sofa behind her.

“I still love you. It has only been you. Even until now.” I said, looking straight into her eyes.

“Jungkook, you’re engaged. Stop it.” She said, avoiding my gaze.

“I’ll call it off.” I said simply.

“Huh?” she asked surprised and my blunt answer.

“I’ll cancel the wedding. Just tell me and I will.” I said firmly. “It’s only you in my heart, Christine. It has always been and it will always be like that.” I said, searching for her eyes and when mine finally meets hers, she looked at me with pained and confused eyes.

Please…

Take me back.

I’ll make things right…

Just give me a chance.

“Jungkook…”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

660 139 18
Y/N is a simple girl who lives in hiding from her life as she is running away from the spotlight. One day she bumps into the one and only Kim Taehyun...
82.7K 3.8K 14
Jungkook was a nobody, an outcast, nothing. Well he was, until he moved to a new school, one of the six school popular boys take a special interest i...
792 54 18
Jungkook and you have been friends since over 5 years now. You know him because he is the brother of your best friend, Jeon Sunhi. You, of course, h...
7.2K 217 16
This is an bts story sorry there is no ship in this the bts are siblings story: Jungkook an normal 17 year boy who was living with his single dad hap...