MANAN - MILLION DOLLAR ROMANC...

Xprincesworld25x tarafından

[EXTRACT]: Nandini was devastated after her dear efforts to make her company one of the top is wasted. She w... Daha Fazla

𝐀 𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒
𝐇𝐈𝐌 & 𝐈
NIGHTMARES
REMEMBER THE GAME PLAN
ASAP
DILEMMA
BLOOMING FRIENDSHIP

𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐔𝐋

5K 228 14
Xprincesworld25x tarafından

Hi, I'm Nikita Gandhi Aka Nikki. G Aka Xprincesworld25x

Hello lovely readers,writers and both
How are u all

Please do inline comments🙏🙏🙏

Hurry up guys follow,vote and comments.

To get more intresting story's of manan lk this.

In a single moment,  Manik's outlook on this class had changed.
He found himself constantly tapping his foot, his eyes darting to his right more often than it should have.

The way she bites on that pencil when she concentrates... It had his mind thinking of dangerous things.

She was obviously beautiful, and she had found him attractive too.
Right?

Most women did anyway.
His mind raced with ideas, things he could say to her to start a conversation. But suddenly, none of his usual ideas seemed to be good enough.

Weather?
Business?
Maybe ask her if she's seeing anyone?

Stop it  Manik ! He shouted at himself. Since when did a simple woman leave him in such a nervous puddle?

Forcing his foot to stop tapping he took a deep breath, calming himself, trying desperately not to look at her again.

But he couldn't resist.
He peaked.

Her brows knitted together as she absorbed the information given by the lecturer in front.
He watched the pencil find it way back to her perfect white teeth framed by a full pout.
He couldn't help but wonder what they would feel like against him.
He needed to talk to her, he just did!

Leaning to the right he spoke quietly to her "What's your name?" he asked confidently

"My name is none of your concern" he whispered back irritably "Now pay attention!" she scolded

Manik froze with shock
This is not the way women usually react to him.

"I was just curious" he muttered miserably

"maybe you should rather be curious about corporate responsibility, ethics and accountability." he spoke back in a furious whisper, "Isn't that why you came here?" she questioned.
"Actually I came here because my father's making me." he moaned back

"Poor little rich boy" she rolled her eyes "Daddys making you attend a very expensive class you couldn't care less about, while others have actual problems" she shook her head while scribbling notes on her notebook. Manik  could feel his blood beginning to boil.

Who was this bitch?

"So you think because you know my famous father, it gives you the right to judge me?" he asked angrily

"No I'm judging you based on you" she retorted
"You haven't paid much attention since the minute you walked in here, you're not giving the lecturer the respect they deserve by constantly talking and chatting on your cell phone. And clearly you don't respect me enough to leave me alone!" she responded, just as furious.

" Fine!" he responded, a bit too loudly. A crown of heads turned back to give him dirty looks. The formally dressed woman in front of the class eyed him dangerously

"Do you have something you would like to share with Mr Malhotra?" she asked as she crossed her arms.

"No" he responded tartly.

He heard an amused chuckle come from the seat next to him.
Now she's laughing at me, he thought

The lecturer continued her lesson despite her very rude interruption.

The class had gone on without any other incidents. Both  Manik  and his irritable seat neighbour had chosen to simply ignore each other

However, despite his frustrations. He still found himself intrigued by her for some reason.

Once the class had finished and he realised he had learned absolutely nothing new. He decided with a solid resolve that he would put his pride aside and make things right with this girl.
The auditorium lights had been switched on and Manik was taken aback after seeing her properly for the first time.

My God, she's beautiful...
She picked up her black leather bag, sling it over her shoulder and began heading for the exit.
"Wait" he called out after her

"I'm sorry," he said simply.

She looked at him with big brown eyes full of suspicion for a moment before her expression softened "It's alright" she shrugged "I suppose you can't help it" she concluded before walking away.

"Wait!" he called again, finding his patience wearing thin again "What's your name?" he asked again

She sighed and answered back " Nandini "
She breathed
He smiled at her voice this time, it was softer, sweeter.

"It's nice to meet you" he smiled at her wholeheartedly
She smiled back, and teased "I wish I could say the same"
They laughed together

"Let me walk you to your car" he said as he lead her out of the auditorium

"Alright" she responded hesitantly. The hallway was packed with rushing people.

In a flash they found themselves utterly squashed by a rampaging crowd. A particularly large, pudgy looking business man had been forcing his way through the crowd, randomly pushing aside people walking along. Noticing this,  Manik  had gently pushed Nandini out of the way, her back against the nearest wall and her chest now pressed to his.

In a moment as still as though someone had hit the pause button, they found themselves way too close. He had used his body as a shield for hers.

Her eyes looked up to meet him, but he was looking around to see an opening in the crowd. But before she could look away, he looked down at her.

"Sorry, " he said quietly "I didn't want you to get hurt"
"That's alright" she said just as quietly, blood flushing in her cheeks.

Once the crowd had thinned, he pulled away from her.
They both looked relieved, with odd amounts of disappointment.

Manik  looked to his left to see a statuesque figure standing there with an angered look on her timeless, gorgeous face.

Oh shit he groaned internally.
He prayed to the heavens that  Nandini  hadn't seen the look on his face.
But she had noticed the interaction straight away and  Manik  noticed her face fall immediately.

"I have to go," she said quickly as she raced away.
Manik, however, couldn't move.
Why me? He asked, irritated as the beautiful woman walked toward him with a viper like gleam in her eyes.

"Who was that?" she asked poisonous.
"Nobody Alya" he responded spitefully.
"Are you aware that tomorrow is our engagement, or don't you just not care?" she asked angrily
"I don't care" he spat back "You and I are just a business deal"

She laughed mirthlessly "And you think your new whore cares about you? I know her, and her business. She's barely keeping her company alive. I promise you  Manik , all she cares about is your bank account" she said coldly before walking away.

Manik  watched both women leave.
He hadn't cared much for Alya, but he had to wonder if she was right.

There was still that small voice in the back of his mind that wondered, what if she wasn't?

Nandini was frustrated no doubt.

_How could she have felt so intoxicated by a man like that?_

She drove home grinding her teeth the whole way. Shock took over when she saw a sleek Audi R8 parked in her driveway with none other than Manik standing in front of it, his face nervous.

She got out of her car cautiously, he spoke before she could

“I have no idea why, but I feel like I needed to explain things to you” he said, his face full of sincerity.

“That makes no sense Manik, you don’t even know me” she raised one full defined brow at him.

“I know that” he hung his head slightly, his face puzzled “But I also feel like I do” he shrugged “It’s weird, and confusing” he threw his hands up in the air exasperatedly as he pushed himself off his car. “I just wanted you to know” he began, taking a deep breath “That girl you saw, she’s my soon to be fiancé , but I don’t love her” he said quickly seeing the angered look on Nandini’s face. “My parents are making me marry her. Her father is wealthy and according to my parents, it would be a great asset to link with such a family” he shook his head in disbelief at his own fate.

“The thing is” he continued, taking advantage of her silence “I was thinking, If my parents thought I had fallen in love with someone, perhaps they won’t peruse this” he said sheepishly, hoping his point would come across without having to say it out loud.

Pushing the point, Nandini spoke “What exactly are you saying Manik?” she stared at him befuddled.

“I’m saying I can help you, I can help your business. I know what you must be going through with that last investor pulling out.” he began, his stance a bit more confident but his face full of pleading. “If you can pretend, to be the woman I had fallen in love with” he completed his suggestion cautiously.

*゚*☆*゚*★*゚*☆*゚*★
Haha... So here is the third chap.... Hope you like it... don't forget to answer in line questions... And below questions
*゚*☆*゚*★*゚*☆*゚*★

Precap-you all think what can happen

Hope you answer them

1)are you liking the story

2)what you think about this plot

3)Are you excited for future chapters

Do give your review on above

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

The thing I want from you guys is

Love
Support
More support.

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

Love you all

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

🌹☘️🌹Thank you🌹☘️🌹

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1M 45.7K 46
"I have married you, but I will never accept you as my wife." He glares at her for a few seconds, before walking away. "Unwanted forever," she whispe...
160K 10.4K 36
💚 It starts after Talent Hunt where Manik was asked to choose between Fab 5 and Nandini All this story original updates are on Wattpad so I would r...
891K 38K 65
#14/10/2018__romance fanfiction #32 He always wanted more and when he wanted something he will have it by any means. Nothing could stop him when he...
92.1K 2.7K 14
| WARNING | MATURE CONTENT & DARK NOVEL 17 year old Nandini is a normal girl, she's simple, caring and definitely not out of the ordinary. Well unti...