Ghiralink oneshots

By Loz_Fan824

i just wanted to write stories about ghiralink since the ship is rly small cover ain't mine More

Rainy days
Can I have your number?
A/N
Fallen
Oof
Why didn't you tell me?
It's still good
You did not just say that
Sweatshirt
Happy Birthday!!!
A/N
Colorful
beep beep
Oops
Beach
ah ha ha
Valentine
As Long As He's Happy
Holy Fuck y'all are still here I-
Should i write Sidlink stuff

Oops Part 2

296 7 6
By Loz_Fan824

Hey kids this chapter will be in Ghira's Pov

{Previously on Oops}

"Nice ass" He thought he said it his head but NOPE. Life hates being fair so he said it out loud. Loud enough for the taller man to hear him.

Ghirahim turned his head and smirked.

"Glad you think so."

Link's eyes widened and he hid his face in the pillow.                                                                                           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked out of the room and headed upstairs where all the blanket's were.

Once I grabbed it, I headed back to the living room to see Link's face buried in one of my pillows.

I tapped him on his shoulder lightly and gave him his blanket.

He was a blushing mess. 

"T-thanks for the blanket." He grabbed it from me and placed it over his body.

I smiled "No problem"

I turned and started to make my way to my own bedroom when something grabbed the hem of my shirt.

"Hey uh could you like stay here with me?" Link asked

I acted like I was thinking about it when in reality I couldn't be happier.

"Hmm well I don't know I really wanted to sleep in my own room."

His eyes drooped down for a moment, but came right back up as he started his sentence.

"Yeah okay that makes sense....Good night then." He shifted on the couch, facing away from me.

I didn't let him stay that way for long,  I picked him up bridal style and carried him to my room.

I let him down on my bed, enjoying how flustered he was.

"You could've just asked me to go upstairs with you." 

"But where's the fun in that?" I smirked

He squinted at me.

"Well are you going to sleep or not?" He asked me.

I laid down on my bed covering myself in my blanket, facing away from Link.

I heard Link shuffling around on my bed and assumed he had made himself comfortable.

I waited until I heard light snoring and turned around.

He looked so peaceful, almost like a princess.

I kissed the top of his nose softly and backed away smiling.

"Good night Link."

Ok so..... im sorry for not writing anything 

i honestly dont have an excuse for it 

im sorry this chapter is bad im rusty so yeah

PEACE!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 1.4K 20
this fanfic is four years old, i had it unpublished for a while but here we are four years later. will people read this? who knows Thomas Jefferson...
51.8K 855 14
Tension builds up between Mick and Linda. How much more can they take?
35K 688 10
It's a new year in DWMA, and Maka and Soul get into a heated argument, leaving Maka in tears. But when she accidentally bumps into the mysterious Dea...
585K 9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...