The Dragon God of DxD (Rewrit...

By AshanTrueDragonGod

Jiku, the dragon of time and space, husband to Ophis and older brother to Great Red, sacrificed himself to en... More

Chapter 1: Freedom, Finally
I Really Need Your Help!!!
Chapter 2: The World Of Sins
Chapter 3: To Hunt Demons
Chapter 4: Phoenix Vs. False Dragon Vs. Dragon
IMPORTANT!!!!
Chapter 5: New World, Old Problems
The Gems
Chapter 6: They Never Learn
Another Thing (Not Needed Anymore)
Chapter 7: Hunting A Tiger
Chapter 8: The Fall. Or Not.
Chapter 9: New Home
Chapter 10: Goblins, Ogres And A Slime
Chapter 11: Elves Problems/Orc Army
Chapter 12: True Power
Chapter 13: True Power Part 2
Chapter 14: Good Times End
Chapter 15: Remembering
Chapter 17: Faction Meeting
Chapter 18: Khaos Brigade
Chapter 19: Heroes
Chapter 20: Hero Work
Chapter 21: The Offer Was Made
Chapter 22: Invasion

Chapter 16: Off-time

3.7K 52 34
By AshanTrueDragonGod

What happened so far...
After returning home with Milim, Geld and the elves Jiku has been informed about the fact that Kokabiel has entered the town and after Jiku has banned him into a world of his worst nightmares two people have been able to register his power.
_______________________________________

3rd person pov

Jiku is sitting in the hotel lobby, it has been some days since the incident with Kokabiel and and now he is watching as Azazel, the leader of the fallen angels, and Vali, the current white dragon emperor, are checking in. He doesn't trust either of them but he can smell something coming from Vali, and it sadly sis not the smell of fear but something, familiar. Sadly even with the Life-gem he didn't get any memories from his mate back but he now has an understanding of how his first incarnation came to be, but he would most likely not be able to explain it to anyone.

Irina:" I didn't know that Kuoh has a hotel for supernatural beings!"

Jiku:" The town does now."

She turns to Jiku and stares at him.

Irina:" Of course!"

Her loud announcement made the elves that were working as maids, with the right outfit of course, look at her, which made her blush in embarrassment and after apologizing for the disturbance which was not really necessary, she goes on to talk about how she and another person called Xenovia have met him. Jiku on the other hand denys ever meeting them, telling her that he doesn't even know her name, which is a lie but she did never tell him her name so it is not completely wrong.

Jiku goes to his room in the hotel and thinks what he may be able to do to get rid of his immense boredom, when suddenly an idea comes to his mind, why not visit Kuoh academy and make some chaos, at least for a certain group of people. So he goes to the school and as soon as he arrives he is immediately stopped by what seems to be the newest addition to the studentsm council.

Jiku:' Haven't I seen this guy before? I think when Kokabiel was here? Who cares.'

Saji:" Sir, if you aren't in any way the legal guardian of a student I have to ask you to leave immediately."

Jiku:" And if I break your jaw and make sure that it looks like an accident, am I allowed to enter then?"

Before anything else can be said Tsubaki comes and sends Saji because there seems to be a commotion in the gym.

Tsubaki:" Did you have to make such a bad joke?"

Jiku:" It is just to easy to mess with someone who doesn't know me."

Tsubaki:" It is nice to have you here, Jiku."

Jiku:" It hasn't been that long since I was gone but it is nice to be back. So how much would you bet that the gym is now the stage of Serafall?"

Tsubaki:" That is not possible. Sona didn't invite her."

Jiku:" *walks away* And you think that Sirzechs wouldn't tell her, even if he didn't intend to?"

Tsubakis eyes grow large as she follows Jiku to the gym, on their way they meet up with Sona, who gets a hug from Jiku and gains a blush, before moving on. Inside the gym Saji tries to calm down a mass of students that want to take pictures of a certain black haired woman in a pink magical girl out fit, while also telling said woman that her clothes are inappropriate.

Jiku:" *opens the door* Hello honey I'm home!"

Immediately a pink blur tackles him without throwing him to the ground.

Serafall:" Jiku-Chan! Why haven't you visited me since you got your pieces?"

She pouts cutely and Jiku smikrs at Tsubaki as if to say that he was right. Rias and Issei enter the gym and Rias has guilty look on her face, which doesn't go unnoticed by Issei.

Issei:" President, if you want I can beat him up."

He points at Jiku, who is still being held by Serafall while talking to her.

Rias:" Issei, you may have gotten stronger but Jiku did too. It was him after all who defeated Kokabiel."

Saji:" *stands next to Issei* Plus you are simply jealous of the fact lady Serafall is hugging him and not you."

Issei:" If I wanted I could have all the girls in this school, but who is this Serafall, she is hot."

Rias:" Serafall is one of the four maous and holds the title of Leviathan."

Issei:" Wait you mean she is one of the devils that lead the devil faction?"

Jiku:" That's what she said just now, although I am surprised that you got that right on the first try."

He managed to get Serafall off of him by telling her that Sona wants a hug from her dear older sister, which resulted in both of them running out of the gym with Saji and Tsubaki following them.

Issei:" You asshole should just leave and hand over all the girls you have enslaved to me."

Jiku:" Sit!"

Immediately Issei is thrown into the ground, sitting on his ass like a dog.

Jiku:" Do you even know how the hierarchy in the dragon world goes? If not here's a little info about it. You aren't a dragon but have a dragon sacred gear that means that every dragon, even if it is just a minimal percentage of the genetic code, can order you around and it doesn't matter how powerful you might become."

With those words he leaves and since he didn't tell Issei that he could move in any way he has to stay sitting on the same spot as long as Jiku doesn't say otherwise.

Suddenly Jikus head pokes back in from the door and he tells Issei that he is allowed to move again, sadly that makes the boy stumble up and right onto Murayama which results in him getting beat up by the kendo club.

Meanwhile Jiku has had a run-in with Sirzechs and as they talk he tells his adoptive father that his peerage is coming along nicely.

Sirzechs:" And how far is your peerage? Which pieces do you have acquired so far?"

Jiku:" Of course Melascula as my Bishop, my rook Milim, she is turning into a full-blooded dragon at the moment and to spare her from the pain I have put her under a spell and my two pawns Maira and Neo, both skilled fighters and deadly for their opponents if it comes that far."

Sirzechs:" You should know that I have received plenty of marriage proposals for you."

Jiku:" It was expected but I know that somewhere in this world my mate is waiting for me, sadly I haven't been able to retain memories that would let me identify her."

Sirzechs:" I see. I will let everyone know that you are already betrothed then."

Jiku:" Just out of curiosity: who was the first to propose an arranged marriage?"

Sirzechs:" Lord Phenex of course, he wanted to engage you with his daughter Ravel."

Jiku:" I wouldn't have married her even if I wouldn't have my mate."

Sirzechs:" Why's that?"

Jiku:" She is to insecure about herself, her power and intelligence. She has to find her own way since she isn't like her brothers."

Sirzechs:" Well, I will come to business with you. Serafall and I have arranged a meeting with Azazel and Michael here in Kuoh, in the school to be exact."

Jiku:" That explains why both of them are in my hotel at the moment."

Sirzechs:" You have a hotel?"

Jiku:" I needed a place for me and my peerage to stay and a way to earn my own money since I don't want to be dependent on yours."

They have been walking for a while now and cross paths with Serafall, who has lost Sona.

Serafall:" Buhu, Sona has managed to shake me off."

Jiku:" I will take care of Serafall."

Sirzechs:" I will look for Rias."

Jiku takes Serafall to his hotel, where she immediately fawns over the youngest elves, Gladwen and Firieth, as well as Neo.

Serafall:" They are so cute! Like stuffed animals!"

She is hugging the young elves since Neo has been hiding from the female maou. Melanie and Miltiades have had Serafalls attention already until she was told that they take care of the bar without being part of Jikus peerage.

Jiku:" The latest addition to my peerage is sleeping at the moment."

Serafall:" Why?"

Jiku:" Let's say there was a little complication with her and as such I had to put h er under a spell to ensure she doesn't feel the pain."

Serafall:" So the piece she got has begun changing her?"

Jiku:" Yes but that is my fault since it was my power within the piece that caused the change."

Serafall:" But you didn't know that it would happen right?"

She has let go of the elves and is now getting closer and closer to Jiku, who is trying to get further away from her, obviously it doesn't work very well."

Jiku:" No I didn't, but that doesn't excuse me from it."

Serafall:" Huh, then..."

She jumps onto Jiku and manages to throw him to the ground this time, hugging him very tightly.

Serafall:" I will hug you until you stop blaming yourself!"

Jiku looks at her and simply takes her by the neck of her top and prys her of himself.

Jiku:" *holding Serafall without her feet touching the ground* If I stop blaming myself will you stop trying to hug me?"

Serafall:" For that, yes."

Jiku:" I mean over all."

Serafall:" No."

Jiku:" I will hang you at the highest point in the lobby until you don't want to hug me anymore."

Serafall:" No you won't, you aren't a meanie."

Jiku sighs and sets her back onto the ground, she is right he could never do that to her, not when she looks at him with her big puppy dog eyes.

Jiku:" Sera, don't you have a meeting to prepare for?"

She places and nervously laughs, before disappearing in a teleportation circle.

Melascula:" I thought that someone with the title of a maou would be far more frightening."

Jiku:" I am not even sure if I would consider any of them as adults most of the time. How is Milim?"

Melascula:" So far it seems that she is getting better, if her talking about tasty food in her sleep is a good sign."

Jiku:" It is. Geld."

The orc immediately makes his appearance in the lobby and looks at Jiku.

Jiku:" Make sure that our guests don't go into our quarters or into the basement."

Maria:" Why not the basement? There is nothing but the boilers and a generator for the whole hotel, although I still have no idea how such a small generator can provide enough energy for the whole building."

Jiku:" For that, it is because I want it to, but I don't want them in the basement since I want to try something and I need the basement not to be entered by anyone, so you can see that as an order not to go into the basement as long as I don't tell you to."

Maria and Melascula give and alright, the twins and elves just say okay and Neo, who reappeard behind Jiku, gives a mocking salute.

Jiku:" When is Asia coming by again?"

Melascula:" Today, after school."

Jiku:" I hope that she doesn't bring the whole group. If something happens, Maria you have my allowance to enter the basement, but only if it is important."

She nods and as Jiku goes down into the basement everyone else gets back to their work, while the day goes on. In the evening Asia arrives but unknown to her she is followed by the rest of Rias peerage, they want to know what she has been doing after school since she didn't have time for three days now. Since she isn't a guest she uses the same entrance as Melanie and Miltia, so she knocks and the door is opened by one of the elves, which sends Issei into a fantasy of him surrounded by beautiful elves that fulfill his every desire.

Inside Asia is sitting in Neos room again, this time with Melascula, since she was curious about Asias healing powers and while they are in the room together Maria is in the lobby while humuncolies are doing their work cleaning and two of them are behind the counter, as Rias with her peerage enter through the guest entrance.

Humuncolos:" Welcome to the Drakonis hotel. How can we serve you?"

Rias:" I want my bishop Asia Argento back."

Humuncolos:" We have no guest of that name here."

Issei:" Listen here, we have seen how she entered this building through a small entrance on the side and now we want to know what she is doing here!"

Humuncolos:" She came through the staff entrance and as such we aren't allowed to know her reason for being here."

Maria has been watching this and decides to intervene.

Maria:" Listen, what she is doing here is her own thing so why don't you just leave?"

Rias:" And who are you supposed to be?"

Maria:" *eyes glow silver* The person that will ha e to throw you out if you cause a scene."

Issei:" I will gladly let you come into the pleasure of being in my presence but first I want to have Asia back."

Jiku:" And who said she isn't here on her own free will?"

He is standing next to Asia, Melascula and Neo.

Jiku:" Now then. Asia I thank you for what you have done for Neo and I hope that we can have friendly connection."

Asia:" Yes I hope so too."

Jiku:" *whispers* And if you ever need some time off the pervert you can come here."

Asia:" Thank you for the offer."

Neo:" *stands in front of Asia before hugging her* Thank you."

Her voice is not very loud, which comes from the fact that it wasn't used very much, but it is sweet and light and makes listening to it very enjoyable.

Jiku:" Now, leave. I have some things to do and I can't need any of you here."

With those words Rias peerage is thrown out and Jiku gets back to work in the basement.

Jiku:" I have to finish this before I go to another world again."
_______________________________________
Chapter done and for the curios of you, you will have to wait and see what Jiku is doing in the basement. I hope you enjoyed the chapter and until next time I wish you all a good day or night wherever you are.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.4K 2.3K 49
This is my first story so the grammar is a little bad here a little bit, but i am learning. Also the updates will be Slow. What happens when you get...
235K 3.4K 200
Here's a new story to start the New Year! I am (Y/N) (L/N), and the truth of the matter is that I am a descendant from a long line of angels! In oth...
336K 3.3K 41
(Y/n) was orphaned at a very young age. He couldn't have been older then one year old. He was left at a orphanage. The owner of the orphanage opened...
124K 2.5K 33
Y/n died when he was trying to save his best friend from being kidnapped. She got away but he ended up being shot and killed. God saw this and gave h...