The Devil's Fallen Angel (Ang...

By SignorinaAnon

**Cover by @AndiApplexoxo** His hands are stained in blood. Her hands are white as snow. Living in their wo... More

A/N:
Forever Pure?
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
A/N: All I Want For Christmas Is For You To Read This....
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
A/N: Things to come...
Chapter Sixteen
Epilogue
A/N: New Book

Chapter Eleven

22K 967 307
By SignorinaAnon

A/N:

Grab your tissues please.

I practically sobbed while writing this.🥺🥺🤧🤧

-B. 🥺🥺

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Juliet's POV)

Hearing that Vince had an older brother didn't shock me. It was Vince's reaction that shocked me.

He knew.

Vince knew he had a brother.

His expression said it all.

Vito saw that as well.

"F*cking hell." Vito said. "You knew about me."

Vince remained silent.

"How could he have known?" Ottavio asked in confusion.

Vince ignored them.

So I asked.

"How'd you know?" I asked him softly.

He couldn't ignore me.

"Santino talked about him once. He didn't know I was listening." Vince answered gruffly.

"You knew all these years?" Vito asked. "You never sought me out?"

"What purpose would I have to find you?" Vince asked, cocking his head to the side.

"Vince," I scolded quietly.

"It's alright." Vito said. "I don't blame him."

"How come you never came to us?" I asked. "Why didn't you live with them? With Santino?"

"Mom died after soon after giving birth to Vince. Santino took an automatic liking to Vincenzo. Before Vince got to the age where he would start remembering things, Santino sent me here to live. He never had intentions to bring Vince here, so he knew I'd remain a secret from Vince."

"But after he died..."

"I was away at college when Vasiliev attacked. If I would've came back then he would tried to kill me. If I went to Vince...well his track record speaks for itself. Besides, I have no business with....the family business."

"What do you do?"

"I'm a defense attorney."

"That sounds....exciting."

"Has its moments." He shrugged, as Vince's phone rang.

"Hello." He answered.

And just like that, he got a look in his eyes that I was too familiar with.

It was a look that he got when he was Il Diavolo. It was a look that meant someone somewhere was going to lose their life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Stefano's POV before Vince's phone call)

Once we got the call that Jules had found Vince, we were ecstatic. Everyone felt at ease.

I had called the twins and Nix called Isa and Nikolay. Knox was a bit disappointed because he was hoping to use his baseball bat on someone.

It was about a hour after that when the door opened and Gio walked in with the others. Everyone rushed towards them.

"We're fine. Wounds have healed a good bit." Gio said, as everyone kept asking questions.

"Where's Boss and Lady Boss?" Vera asked.

"They stayed. Ordered us to come back here."

They then explained everything.

We were all shocked to find out about Vince's family. Gio had mentioned being hungry so a few of the guys ran out to get some food. A hour later, they came back with about fifteen pizzas.

The following moments hit us out of nowhere.

We were all scattered about the house eating pizza. Some of us were in the kitchen, some in the living room, some on the dining room, and some on the back deck. We were eating and talking and being slightly concerned for Boss and Jules.

Everything then moved in slow motion.

Nix had just entered the living room when a gunshot went off and he went down. Blood started flowing onto the ground.

More gunshots followed and more men went down. It was an attack from outside the house. We weren't warned because a sniper took out the men outside.

And they took out our sniper.

Nix.

I rushed to Mix's side as everyone that was able grabbed their guns and took cover.

"Nix," I said.

"Stef," he said, blood coming from his mouth.

"It's okay. You're going to be okay." I said, tears starting to roll down my cheeks.

"I...don't...don't think..."

"Shut up. You'll be fine. You can't die on me."

He nodded. "Won't...die. Promise."

I yanked out my cell phone and called Vince.

"Hello."

"Boss, someone is attacking the house. Nix is down. A lot of men are down. We don't know how many are attacking. It's from the outside. We can't get out. Doc is hours away. Only one who can maybe save Nix is Jules. Please, Vince. I'm begging you. Please. He's my Jules. I can't lose him."

"Take cover and try to get a handle on his bleeding. Tell the others to gear up and stand their ground. We're on the way."

"Okay."

I heard someone in the background and then he spoke again.

"Juliet says that Hades is in the house."

"He is."

"He's trained. Use him if necessary. He can take out some of the men outside."

"Okay."

I hung up as our guys started returning fire. I took that time and dragged Nix to the nearest bathroom.

I got a bunch of towels and started to compress his wound. I had to get the bleeding to stop. Had to.

"Jules and Vince are on their way. Jules will patch you up until we can get Doc here." I said.

"L-Love....you, Stef." He struggled to say.

"Don't do that. You're not dying."

He gave me a weak grin and then turned serious. "Jules.....has something for you. A ri....ring. Was going to....to ask before....all this. Sorry....didn't get chance to."

"You can ask when we get back home. Okay? You can ask and I'll pretend to not have known and I'll say yes. I'll say yes a million times. Got it?"

"Su...Sure."

"You're not allowed to die. We aren't done living yet. Nowhere near being done."

"The Gho....Ghost and the Bodyguard. We....We made quite....a team, didn't...didn't we?"

"Shut up!" I yelled at him. "Shut up. Stop talking like you're going to die."

"O-Only ever been.....shot once before. F*ck, I... forgot how much it hurts."

I leaned down and placed a kiss on his lips as tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Please. Please don't die on me." I begged.

"So...Sorry." He said, as his started to close his eyes.

Everything still moving in slow motion to me, I felt myself being to fill anger and sadness. I wanted to storm outside and shoot everyone that was responsible.

But I didn't.

I stayed by his side and refused to stop putting pressure on his wound. I wouldn't leave him.
They would have to shoot me and drag me away before I left him.

Vince had Jules. Jules had Vince.

And I had Nix. Nix had me.

Until the end of time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

315K 7.7K 41
Angelo may mean 'angel' but let me tell you, this one may very well be the devil in disguise. He's brutal. He's merciless. He's emotionless. He is ki...
1.4M 37.6K 71
"Pl-please I am sorry" "I loved you more than anything, I would've given my life for you without question...but what you did to me was worse than de...
1.6M 42.7K 59
'SHE CAME INTO HIS LIFE, AND BECAME IT' The most powerful and ruthless member of the 𝐝𝐞'𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐨 family and the top business tycoon of Italy...
698K 30.5K 42
****MATURE CONTENT IN BOOK**** ****YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED**** Akuma. That's what some call me. They also call me Myūto. The list goes on. Demon or Mu...