✓ | DAWN OF US | Four (6 Unde...

By fhreyachaes

❝ you didn't see that coming? " " sweetheart, can you please stop pretending you're in an avengers movie? ❞ i... More

DISCLAIMER + CAST
➳ ONE
➳ TWO
➳ THREE
➳ FOUR
➳ SIX
➳ SEVEN
➳ EIGHT
➳ NINE
➳ TEN
➳ ELEVEN
➳ TWELVE

➳ FIVE

7.9K 290 18
By fhreyachaes

见钟情
(yí jiàn zhōng qíng)
love at first sight

CALIFORNIA DESERT

LOUNGING INSIDE HIS LITTLE TRAILER, FOUR SHIFTED THROUGH SOME CARDS. Leave It to Beaver was playing on the TV as background noise while Seven stood across of him against the wall, asking him questions.

"Hey, what do you know about One?" he asked.

"He loves Wally the dog," Four replied, checking the time to see that Zero must be getting back by now with the pizza. "He's obsessed with this Beaver show. I think he's an orphan actually." He glanced at Seven. "We got a little bet on it if you want to put some money in."

"It's an interesting crew you got here, bro. How many missions you guys run?"

"Counting Florence?" Four handed him a card.

"Yeah."

Four shrugged. "One."

Seven's eyes snapped over to him. "One what?"

"Well, actually, no, there was this, like, mini-mission — so maybe one and a quarter. It was in Sicily. But Florence — absolute shit show. I mean, if I wasn't there, probably more than one of us dead."

"Hey, now — don't forget me," crooned a slightly accented voice that he grew fond of as Yvette entered his trailer with boxes of pizza in one hand.

Four grinned, spinning in his chair to face her as he corrected, "True — if neither Zero or I was there — more than one death."

Yvette smirked back at him, setting down the boxes before walking over to his open arms and settling herself on his lap.

Seven looked appalled at what Four just said. "Are you fucking kidding me?"

Four shrugged, laying one of his palms over Yvette's knee as she draped her legs over the chair's arm. "I don't fuck around."

Yvette resisted the urge to make a retort to that.

"You realize I just buried myself in front of my family and friends?" Seven cried out.

"Yeah, One told us about that," she said, absentmindedly playing with Four's hoodie he'd pulled over his blond hair.

"Big military funeral," Four added. "Guns popping, flags. It's pretty cool — I mean, at my funeral there was five people there, and two of them left before the end."

Yvette snorted. "Your cousins were dicks."

Four hummed in agreement at that. "It is tough watching your mum cry at your grave."

"Yeah," Seven murmured.

"Anyway," Four said, changing the topic, pausing briefly when Yvette shifted on his lap to a more comfortable position. "This mission — I got a good feeling. I got a really, really good feeling about this mission."

Yvette grinned at Seven. "He said that in the last mission too."

Four playfully pinched her thigh and she yelped and shot him a glare to which he grinned rakishly at.

"How come you can't find this guy?" Seven asked, and the two turned to see him watching the small photo of Murat stuck to the wall.

"I don't know," Four mused. "One can usually find anyone, but he just can't seem to find him. He said Americans caught him a few years back."

"Americans?"

Four and Yvette shared a glimpse at each other before shrugging simultaneously. "I don't know."

"The Americans caught him years back and gave him to his brother," she explained, jutting her chin to Rovach's photo. "That bald-looking fella."

"You like him though, One, yeah?" Four asked Seven. "He's definitely an arsehole, but a likable arsehole, no?"

She laughed. "Well, when you put it that way."

Seven stared at the two of them before he deadpanned, "No."

"Well," Four mumbled, "he likes you."

Seven made a noncommittal noise before making his way out of Four's trailer. "By the way — Zero, One wants you in the main room in an hour." He waved at them before shutting the door behind him.

Yvette groaned and made to get up, only to have Four grip her waist. "Don't go," he said, leaning over to murmur into her ear, "he said you have an hour — that's plenty of time, if you ask me."

A smirk tugged up her lips, and instead of leaving, she shifted and straddled Four on the chair instead. Cocking her head to the side, she watched the way he was looking at her. "And what did you have in mind?" she crooned, pushing the hood over his head and revealing his blond hair she loved running her fingers through.

Four grinned, and without warning, he leaned forward and pressed his mouth on her neck. They were a frenzy of tongue and teeth as she hastened to shed her clothes off of her and off of him. Eager to feel his skin on hers, she wrapped her arms around him to draw him closer.

His mouth traveled south and found her breast, taking one between his lips. A moan left her, loud and unrestrained — just as he liked — when he ran his tongue over the small hurt from gently biting and sucking on it.

And when she rolled her hips against his, Four growled under his breath and hooked her legs around him as he lifted her up. With his concentration on the other breast, he walked them over to the bed further inside his trailer.

Four loved pleasuring her — it was one of his favorite things to do. Hearing the noises she made and the way she'd grip his hair when she'd buck her hips against his face made him insane. And today wasn't any different when they tangled themselves under the sheets, bringing the other to their height of release with Yvette raking her nails down his back with her hipbones slightly bruised from his hold on her.

"I'm so late to that meeting," Yvette murmured after a couple more fucks. She was laying on his arm, her bare legs sprawled over his as he idly played with her fingers on his chest.

"You're always late to his meetings," Four countered playfully, his voice deep and slightly hoarse as his accent got thicker.

Yvette chuckled to herself, biting her lip before she rolled on top of him so she was straddling him again. With a hand bracing herself on his chest, she reached the other between them to take him, already feeling him respond to her touch. "One last before I go?"

➳ ➳ ➳

     "You're late," One said by way of greeting as she strode inside the abandoned airplane.

     "I know, I know," Yvette said, sliding the boxes on the table as Three reached for one. "But I brought pizza."

Three ripped a large bite off with his teeth and said through a mouthful, "Come listen to this — Rovach should be talking to the generals any minute now."

True to his word — there was a slight static from the machine as the familiar voice of Rovach came through. "Okay, General, you're flying to Vegas. I have a very important mission for you. You are going to meet Viktor, the arms dealer. Get drunk." All the men in the room bellowed out laughing heartily at that.

Yvette and Three shared identical beams on their face as they swiveled to face One. "We're going to Vegas, baby!"

They would all be going to Vegas; but not everyone would need to participate in the mission.

"Las Vegas has more facial recognition software than any place on Earth," One told them.

"Oh, I know what I'm going to be," Three said excitedly.

"Choose your disguised wisely."

"I'm a grown man, I can handle my shit."

"I don't think that's how the expression goes," One retaliated. "Don't handle your shit, flush it down the toilet like a grown-ass man. Be subtle. Blend in. Disappear."

"Okay, enough barking," Yvette cut in with a roll of her eyes as she made her way out of the main room.

"Where you going?" One called out after her. "You haven't chosen your disguise yet."

"I already did choose one," she replied. "First, I'm going to need a racing suit and a new set of lingerie."

When the door slammed shut behind her, One and Three shared befuddled looks before shrugging and getting to work.

➳ ➳ ➳

LAS VEGAS

Her dyed blonde hair stuffed inside the helmet and her clothes making her blend in well, Yvette made a show of pulling the race car over to the side directly in front of the four generals. Certain that she had grabbed all of their attention, Yvette pushed open the door and slid out of the car.

At once, all of their eyes traveled up and down her figure — taking in the skin-tight white racing suit she'd adorned. Grabbing the helmet off of her head, she deliberately shook her hair out, giving it the appearance of being artfully tousled. With a smirk toward them, she purposely sauntered past them without so much as a hello.

"Great job, Zero," One said through her earpiece. "They're going up to the suite — round up the girls and bring them up. Two and Three will be there, do not engage until they arrive."

Yvette rolled her eyes and covered her mouth to speak back to him, "I'm not that stupid, I know my job."

Five minutes later when she knew the four generals would be settled in their room with bottles of champagne popped open, Yvette took four other women with her and knocked on their suite room. With the archangel as the front in line, the four generals recognized her at once in her racing suit and let them all in.

With the other four approaching the rest of the generals who had tastefully eyed the dresses clinging to their bodies, Yvette strutted to the first one and offered him her hand that he took to press his lips against. "What good fortune," he said with a laugh.

Resisting the urge to take him down with one easy swipe with her leg, Yvette smiled and said, "A gift from Viktor."

"I love Viktor!"

Yvette made it clear that she wasn't to be touched and only looked at when she perched on top of the grand piano with her legs crossed. Dresses were flung to every corner of the room as the generals began to claim each of their women. They'd attempted to approach Yvette, but she'd swiftly pushed them back.

"We're here," came Two's voice through her earpiece.

There was a knock to the door, and Yvette watched as one of the generals checked through the peep hole, resulting in a hole being blown into his head. Three kicked the door open, both of them entering the suite in tennis attires and guns in their hands.

"Glad to see you could make it," Yvette said as she slid off the piano and got to work.

With three generals dead, Yvette, Two, and Three entered the bedroom where the last one was taking the woman he claimed from behind. Two pressed her gun at the back of his head as Three hopped on the bed and watched the show. Yvette pulled the shrieking woman out of the way as the general raised his hands up in surrender.

In Turkmen, Two said, "You're the last living General."

"It's too late," the fourth General said in English. "The deal is done. Two tons of Sarin gas."

Yvette glanced over and watched One enter the room as he stared coldly at the General and said, "Where are you keeping Rovach's brother?"

"What?"

"You got three seconds. Be specific. No, don't think, don't think," One added when he saw the general hesitate. "Talk."

The General laughed. "You think I'm scared of some guns pointing at me?"

One smiled humorlessly. "No, but I think you'd be begging for the gun instead when she deals with you." He jerked a thumb to the direction of Yvette who cracked her knuckles and grinned wickedly.

The General blanched at that. "W-What's she going to do?"

"Three," One started counting as Two and Three cocked their guns and Yvette crouched into position. "Two — "

"Ni Hai Tower," he finally spat out, "in Hong Kong. Penthouse."

Yvette stilled.

One observed him for a moment before giving Three a nod. "One."

And just like that — Three sent a bullet straight in the middle of his forehead, killing the last general.

"Good work," One said to the three of them. "I said undercover, not coked-up Borg and McEnroe," he sassed at Three and Two.

"No, it's Navratilova," Three said defensively. "She's a woman tennis player."

One faced Yvette who had fallen silent suddenly. "And you — why buy the lingerie when you're only using the suit?"

She sent him an affronted look. "I'm not letting it be dirty in blood and their grubby hands." She zipped down the front of her suit to reveal the white lingerie she'd bought. "It's for Four — all part of the costume."

One sighed wearily and threw his hands up as he walked out of the room. "I hate this town — I really do."

"Your costume's stupid too, motorcycle dick," Three called out at him.

"I'm out of here," Yvette said, mock saluting on her way out.

"Where you going?" Two asked. "To Four?"

"No," she said, "to explain Ni Hai Tower and why I know about it to One."

A/N

Vegas is a wrap! And now we get ready for their mission in Hong Kong!

What did you think of this chapter? I hope you liked it! I'd love to hear your thoughts on this.

Thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 36 9
Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year. But for Michael, it isn't. For someone who doesn't see a reason to celebrate love at Christmas time...
292K 7.5K 30
"I fell in love with him Rey. I brought this upon myself." In which Kylo Rens mission is to kill the last Kenobi, his first love. Text copyright © r...
9.1K 141 50
Simple oneshots, nothing much. - smut - controversial topics - fluff - bxb - WDW x other books - amongst other stuff . Started: April 30, 2018 Ended:...
162K 7.4K 86
Mia Fisher receives an anonymous text, and even though she gets annoyed, her curiosity keeps the conversation going. When she finds out that they hav...