The Forgotten 🐺

By Supreme_Enchantress

"No ones truly forgotten," - Alice The Beast of Gevaudan was finally dead, for good this time. Theo was lock... More

~ Prologue ~
Chapter One: Candid
Chapter Two: Hunt
Chapter Three: Scott
Chapter Four: Missing Friend?
Chapter Five: Party Crash
Chapter Six: Parrish Love
Chapter Seven: Rider Weakness
Chapter Eight: Stiles
Chapter Nine: Canaan
Chapter Ten: Trap & Date
Chapter Eleven: Hellhound
Chapter Twelve: Rift
Chapter Thirteen: Remembered
Chapter Fourteen: Stiles Is Stiles
Chapter Fifteen: Train Tracks
Chapter Sixteen: Price Paid
Chapter Seventeen: The Dead Doesn't Stay Dead
Chapter Eighteen: New Life
Chapter Nineteen: Dead Heard
Chapter Twenty: Frozen Deputy
Chapter Twenty-One: Death Twice Took
Chapter Twenty-Two: Lunch Date
Chapter Twenty-Three: Faceless
Chapter Twenty-Four: Stand-Off
Chapter Twenty-Five: Man With a Plan
Chapter Twenty-Six: Armoury
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Bullets
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Nemeton Power
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Silver
Chapter Thirty: Halwyn
Chapter Thirty-One: Time of Need
Chapter Thirty-Two: Consume
Chapter Thirty-Three: Eichen Break Out
Chapter Thirty-Four: The Lived
Chapter Thirty-Five: The Chosen
~ Epilogue ~
~ Bonus Chapter ~

~ Recap ~

917 12 0
By Supreme_Enchantress

The Beast of Gevaudan was no longer, he was dead for good this time around. Theo was also no longer a concern for Scott and the rest as he was locked away - in a sense. The gang could sleep easy as the town of Beacon Hill was safe from any supernatural threat that might raise its ugly head. For now...

Alice had learnt the truth about her past, and what happened all those years ago. But she was now faced with a huge dilemma, what did she make of Marie-Jeanne looking like Allison. Was Allison a doppelganger or was it something else. She had no clue, but whatever Allison was, she could be saved. She could be resurrected back into the world to live her life once again. But the weight of this would weigh heavily on Alice's shoulders. The decision that she would make would be a hard one for them all...

However, their fight of the supernatural wasn't about to end. They had one final monster to face from the shadows, and this would be the toughest one of them all. This foe will be so much more powerful and deadly, death awaits them in the beyond if they aren't careful...

Will Alice be able to stop the oncoming foe? Will she be able to save her friends? Or was she be forgotten like the rest of the town?

.................................

A/N 

Guys, I hope you are all ready for the final book of my Teen Wolf series, I've loved Alice and what's happened over the books and I'm so proud of my series. I hope you all will like this book like the rest. Enjoy!
Also here is a larger version of the cover so you can get a good look at it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 371 28
🎵 𝙨𝙠𝙮𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩🎵 Months before the pack graduates and leaves beacon hills behind, they are left with one last remi...
434K 12.7K 69
**COMPLETED** ~ This book starts off as a Liam Dunbar book but ends as a Theo Raeken book ~ After the events of her sister's death, Willow Argent fel...
45.4K 1.2K 36
After Alice's sacrifice to save Scott, she was laid to rest. But Scott and his friends unknowing what she really was, she came back to the land of th...
307K 9.4K 42
[ BOOK TWO ] ❝I have a monster--this dark thing--sleeping within me; feeding on my pain and sorrow. Its malicious intentions clawing and shredding un...