The Final Hope - Transformers...

By babsgordon152

The third installment of the Transformers Prime Series. Amanda Beckett knew her place. She was a leader, a fr... More

Chapter One
Author's Note
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Author's Note

Conclusion

1.4K 62 51
By babsgordon152

  I thought when I'd lost my mom, it would be over.

  I thought when Optimus lost his memories, it would be over.

  I thought when we lost the Omega Lock, it would be over.

  I thought when we lost the first base, it would be over.

  I thought when Cybertron was restored, it would be over.

  I thought when I lost Optimus, it would be over.

  But it never really ended. No, fate had other things in mind for Team Prime, and only now did I understand that everything that did happen, had to happen for a reason. Because everytime I lost something, I gained so much more. Friends, family, memories that I'd cherish forever... it all came with losing something important. While it hurt and some scars never truly healed, I now wore those scars like battle trophies. I saw them as battles I had fought in and had come out alive.

  The funny thing about losing something is that feeling of grief after it's gone. That devastation that renders everything else useless. Now I knew better though. I knew the power within me, and I knew how to use it. Whether as Cleona's champion, the leader of the Team Prime Earth Division, the owner of BeckIT, or simply as myself, I knew I had the power to lead change and I made sure that I did. Because that was what the loss taught me to do.

  It was what Optimus taught me to do.

  I missed him everyday. A picture of the two of us (courtesy of Miko) was now stuck to the side of my mirror, reminding me everyday of the Prime that had changed my life. I used to look at the picture in the morning and tear up. Now I smiled.

  I accepted the pain, embraced it and it helped me grow. I became so much more.

  Because I was Amanda Beckett. Daughter of Ingrid Beckett. Owner of BeckIT. Champion of Cleona. Leader of Team Prime Earth. Daughter of Optimus Prime.

  And I'd never forget that.

  End of The Final Hope - Transformers Prime (3)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.1K 574 28
Let's see where the road of both Pacific Rim and Transformers Prime leads my brain shall we? Koda Shank is a pilot. Though the Jaeger program was dis...
11.7K 389 45
Lora is healing. The world she was pulled into only months ago fell apart, and only now is she starting to rebuild her life. But nothing is ever that...
3.9K 186 13
Jack Darby's family has a long history of helping people, but his father's side of the family has a long history of being... well, slightly insane. J...
1.6K 9 4
A story of two young ladies name Sapphire and Thalia and along with their baby sister name Athena and they used to have a normal life in Oregon. Afte...