Arshi Drabbles ✔

By polymath_land

Published on 21 May 2019 drabbles on arshi More

Don't You Dare-1
Don't you dare-2
Don't you dare-Last part
I Love You too......LaadGoverner
Khushi ki khushi
I will not bow down
Reality Check
Reality Check-Last
Time flies away but never return back
Regret & Reborn
Green Monster
Ae Dil hai Mushkil
Is it a Happy birthday ?
Destiny is a play*Updated*
SHE
SHE - last
You don't have a Right
I trust you
I trust you - Continuation
I trust you-The End
I lost my heart
I lost my heart-Continuation
I lost my heart-The End(trailer)
I lost my heart- The End
It's all about love-trailer
Burning heart - 1
Burning heart - 2
Teaser:Burning heart -3
triler-Burning heart - last shot(1)
trailer - burning heart (last)
I Hate You! (Teaser)
I Hate You!
Addiction!(trailer)
Addiction!
Heart to Heart(trailer)
Heart to Heart
Mistake!(trailer)
Mistake!
Mistake-2
Mistake-3
Mistake - 4
eBook
Drabble (Book 2)

Burning Heart - last part

1.5K 67 8
By polymath_land

In hospital,

"Sorry Mr.Raizada,She went into depression,I guess. Tests are needed. ", Said doctor after checking Kushi.

He went leaving behind a worried Arnav while the Raizada's who stood there went into shock.

Kushi was lying on the bed unconscious, her veins are injected with saline. She was looking very weak as if someone sucked the life out of her.

Arnav was standing in front of the Room, looking at her and a tear rolled his cheek as soon as his eyes fell on her physique.

After few minutes, which seemed like hours for Arnav, doctor came outside.

"Doctor? How is m..my Kushi? ", asked Arnav as MY left his mouth, he realised she is no more 'his'. He lost the right to call her as his. Raizada's stood there crying over their ex - daughter in laws health while Gupta's are crying for their daughter.

" Sorry to say Mr. Raizada but my doubt was right. Your wife went into depression, may be from last few months. ", Said the doctor pitying over ASR, while Arnav stood there shocked with the revelation of truth about his wi- ex-wife's health condition.

He was devastated hearing out the news, his Kushi is in depression, he didn't even had an idea about that.As soon as realisation dawned upon him, he fell on his knees - crying.

Family was shattered hearing about the news.

"Can I see her? ", asked Arnav whispering, and if the hospital is not silent, they wouldn't have heard him.

" Yes. She is conscious now. You can see her, but don't stress her. ", Said doctor and after getting a slight nod from Arnav who is still on his knees, doctor went away.

Arnav slowly got up from his position, got up and looked at her conscious form, opening the door, he went inside.

Kushi was conscious but had her eyes closed. As soon as she heard the footsteps, she opened her eyes. She looked at her ex-husband deeply and turned away her face as he approached her.

Arnav was hurt, looking at her doing that but he deserves it. Doesn't he?

Arnav went near her, Kushi didn't turned to look at him.

"Kushi? ", he whispered and he didn't got any response.

" Kushi, I'm sorry. It's just because of me you are in this situation. ", Whispered Arnav holding her hand. Kushi who sensed him touching her hand, jerked away his hand from her's. This hurt him more.

" Kushi? ", Whispered Arnav and didn't got any response. Hurt and disappointed, he turned to go out.

" You know what? ", as he was going out away from her, he heard her whisper and if his whole body, soul and heart weren't concentrating on her, he would have missed hearing her voice.

He turned to look at her, she was looking at ceiling.

" You know what?I have no right on you. I'd lost my right on you after our divorce. We have no relationship now, not when I've demanded you for making preparations of my marriage with someone else. Not when I've told you to make me bride of someone else. I don't have any right. ", She said and Arnav was going to say something like punishment but Kushi cut him off.

" I have no right to demand that from you but I did. Do you know why? ", She asked to him, now looking at him. Arnav was expressionless.

She chuckled and started saying again

"How did you feel when you are getting me ready for my marriage with someone else? You must felt like someone is twisting a knife in your heart. Ain't you? I know, after all, you do love me, right? But you don't know how to love me. That was it, and that is what made you to put me in your priority list at last.

I know you will feel pain when you will see me with someone else other than you, I wanted to see you in the same pain. That's why, I made you do the things which you don't wish to do, even though I don't have any right. I know I'm making a mistake here by making my ex - husband hurt on whom I have no right, neither to love nor to hate. But what to do, my wish to see you in the same pain made me do this, I loved you to the extent that I started hating you for putting me through the hell, calling me a nuisance in your life. I hate you, I just hate you to the core that I no more know any difference between right and wrong, just to see you in pain. ", Said Kushi with an maniac glint in her eyes - pure hate.

May be it was not pure hate, somewhere she started burying her love deep inside her heart, just to cover the love she had for him, she is showing the hate in her eyes for him. May be, she became like another ASR, burying her real feelings inside her heart and covering it with deep hate. May be this is what which made her to went into depression. Her pure love and pure hate for the same person.

Arnav, on the other side who heard his Kushi say this, he broke down completely. His Kushi hates him to the extent that she no more cares about values and morals before hurting him. It shows him, how much he had hurt her.

"Do you know what? My heart is filled with hatred that I don't have any space for anyone else to love and, I hate you more for the same.", Said Kushi as tears rolled down her cheeks, her eyes red.

Arnav is no less, he is shattered. His soul left him to die. His heart left his mind to die because of which he is in situation like this. Only if he could control his mind and his tongue, this day wouldn't have come in the first place.

"I know I have depression and after looking at you in pain, made my stress to decrease.", Arnav heard her say this, and gulped the lump formed in his throat.

" I was looking for a prince whose whole world would be, who would see nothing apart from me, that doesn't mean he shouldn't care for anyone else other than me but his top priority should be me, who should not have to choose me. I never wanted to be a choice for someone, because I was a choice for everyone from the I was adopted, I do not wanted to be a choice for my husband but I was always a choice to you. I didn't mind as I loved you but a disturbance? It killed my love for you. It killed my love and gave the birth to hate in my heart.

You were never a prince Charming for me but you loved me and I loved you, while you became my whole world, I was never in your priority list, forget about your world. I became a choice for you to the extent that you didn't care for me when I was hurt instead playing with your ex, you didn't care for me when I was insecure, busy spending your time with your xerox copy. I was never your choice, I bared but everyone have certain limit for patience and you broke it by calling me as nuisance.

I just hate you! ", Said Kushi, at the end her voice was a whisper.

Arnav broke down, looking at the girl who was his wife. She is not the girl he fell in love with, she is someone else, he made her.

" Forgive me! ", Said Arnav and went away without looking at her back unless he will cry his heart out in front of her.

After few years,

Kushi was walking through the way to her home, listening to the songs in her phone. A Car was coming behind her whose break failed it seems.

Boom..

Kushi fell aside on the road while the person who saved her, is lying on the road as blood is oozing out from his head and his leg is crushed under the wheel.

Kushi who had come out from her depression with the treatment, and the love showered on her by her father, Sister and family, she is fit and fine but still hates Arnav.

Kushi looked at the person who saved her, and stood shocked. Something broke inside her chest - may be it was her stoned heart where she saved her love and covered it with the hatred. May be it was hatred which is broken.

Arnav who is in his semi-conscious state felt happy as he is able to save her, his life even though he is not anything for her.

After few hours,

"Sorry to say this, but he lost his leg, his leg is broken and he no more can walk without a walking stick. ", Said doctor shocking everyone there while Kushi stood shocked.

" It's my punishment to hurt you. I just wanted to tell you,you are not a disturbance in my life but I'm. I am a big disturbance in your life. I'm sorry, forgive me.", Said Arnav looking at a expressionless Kushi.

Even after this they couldn't able to mive on. 

Neither Kushi could move on nor Arnav. Arnav has no one other than his kushi in his heart but his mistake made him stop to go and live with her while Kushi whose pure love was brutally replaced with hate may be - which made her to not to go for him and live with him.

Fear - Kushi is afraid of one more heart break if she gives him a chance in future.

Arnav is guilty, and remorseful. But can he give that Assurity to her again after destroying it completely. May be No, because a girl like kushi whose world is love is afraid to give a chance to love,again while Arnav who had done a mistake with or without his conscious form, is regretting for his words. Even though he is regretting, he no more can build up a trust in Him in Kushi's heart as her heart was brutally murdered where there is love hidden yet afraid that it cannot withstand with his regret.

There is no more trust left in her heart even though there was love deep in her heart, buried and he can no more choose himself over his wife's choice. If she is afraid and didn't want to take a chance with him, he has nothing to say.

He have to wait until she trusts him by herself without any force or he would understand that this life is not made for them to be together.

Because trust is what makes a relationship successful. It should be from both sides, if not the relationship is nothing but useless.

Trust should come by itself not by someone's force.

Can Kushi be able trust him again? No chance,because she is too afraid.

Can she move on? No chance,as there is no space for anyone else.

Can he move on? No chance, as he loves Kushi.

Can he move a step towards kushi to win her? No chance, because kushi don't want it and he can no more take her wants for granted.

But still, he cannot stay away from taking care of her, even though he would be far away from her. That is how he saved her, his life who is not in his life.

His heart is burning staying away from her. Her heart is burning staying away from him.

A Burning heart it is and it is impossible to save it when it is burning at a rate of thousands of degrees temperature.

The End

All love stories are not successful. Some are unsuccessful as well. They had a chance for beautiful love relationship but it got destroyed by one mistake, a single word destroyed trust.

You have to think before talk or else this is what happens to someone like Kushi who would want a husband who could value her and Arnav who is arrogant and who thinks after talking, one is selfelss while other is arrogant.

Not every time, one could move on as he/she is afraid just because of a word,a word which hurt her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 2.5K 68
Astrid and Hiccup are both detectives. They solve cases and bring justice to ones who need it. Hiccup has had a crush on Astrid since he started his...
Pyaar By Ritika

Fanfiction

89.1K 3.4K 14
Peep in... One chapter ahead on inkitt, link in bio.
40.5K 3.4K 18
Secrets. Heartbreak. Death. Backstab
75.5K 4.8K 22
"Truth behind the Layer needs a Layer to remove the Layer, the Layer which successfully masked the truth. " Arnav Singh Raizada and Khushi Kumari Gup...