๐š๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™พ๐™ฝ๐š‚ โ•‘Izuku โœ˜ Reader

By Hazzelnutz

Izuku struggles everyday with keeping his hopes and dreams, leaving him to feel unworthy. The constant bullyi... More

Proluge - Izuku's Origin
Proluge - Y/n's Origin
1. | The beginning
2. | Blank page
3. | His eyes
4. | Childhood friends
5. | Detachment
6. | Stand up
7. | Petals are falling
8. | Feelings are fatal
9. | Caring
10. | Toxic thoughts
11. | Safe somewhere
12. | Everyone's hurting
13. | You are losing this game
14. | The edge is closer
15. | Find somebody
16. | Silent
17. | Nothing can change
18. | They never saved you
19. | Shattered
20. | Love gone wrong
21. | Unbearable
22. | Brick of time
23. | Only words bleed
24. | Still here
25. | Unfinished
26. | Time off
27. | Sooner or later
28. | Blood dripping
29. | Worst fear
30. | Demons
31. | Hero
32. | Come home
33. | Cautious
34. | Affection
35. | Long lived
36. | Remember me
37. | Star guide
38. | Challenges
39. | Drowning
40. | Find me
41. | Beautiful mind
42. | Fragile minds
43. | Joyful pain
44. | It's not over
45. | Endure
46. | Real or not?
47. | 2 AM
48. | The fall pt/1
49. | The fall pt/2
50. | Caged
51. | The stars

52. | There will come a time

3.9K 153 277
By Hazzelnutz

"Are you getting ready soon?" The melancholy sentiment sweeps through Izuku's heart once hearing the voice speak.

His content fingers are grazing his yellow pencil so smoothly, stopping to whirl around in his chair. "I'm sorry if I disturbed you...I see you are writing your letters" The voice speaks meekly, sending shivers down Izuku's spine so vigorously.

Izuku is sitting at his desk that is arranged prior to the window. Orange light glosses through the glass, leaving the room in a honey fantasy. So warm, so free. Izuku's eyes can only soften as he stares back down to the floor, "Better get done with it, right?" He utters.

The ghostly boy conveys him a grant smile, taking a step closer to Izuku. His body is relishing in bruises loosely wrapped in bandages. His hair is no longer the vibrant color of green nor keeping the natural fluffy texture. It seems as if the boy has fallen sick for decades, waiting for the day life does him the favor and puts him at peace. "Absolutely, it's not long until it will be all over Izuku...just a few more hours, you can do this" The look-alike cooed.

Izuku's small laugh tones in a tranquil way, clenching the pen in his hand even stronger. "I have to finish these letters...can you leave?" Izuku finally gazes up, eyes soaked in dread. His body jaded from staying up all night with Y/n to watch the Celestial Parade. The girl went to bed right after they got home, but Izuku could not find any sleep so he decided to write until sunrise arrived.

The light from the sunrise reflects onto the boy, his yellow cardigan neatly draped around his frail body. He nods slowly, a ghosted smile over his features. "Sure, I'll see you later" With one last glance Izuku comprehends that he is left alone. Furthermore, as the sun growths across the horizon, engulfing Izuku in its warmth and delight, he carries on writing those letters.

Experiencing his last sunrise.

<•>

It's a beautiful day, the sky handing the teens its ocean blue glory. With white cotton clouds to hinder the intense heatwaves. So astonishing, at least to Izuku.

He hears loud laughter coming from afar, making his head gaze up from the blanket he is currently sitting on. Y/n asked him after breakfast to join her and Bakugou to the beach for some fun. Izuku had not seen much of Bakugou since his mother went away, not the least strolled outside to enjoy the weather. He feels like today should be taken gracefully, there are many things he will never experience again.

His heart beats with content as he observes the playful fight between Y/n and Bakugou take place. Y/n had her mischievous plan to push Bakugou into the water, but quickly retaliated and Y/n ends up being the one soaked.

'No surprise...Kacchan has had great reflexes since he was a kid'

Izuku reminiscences about those earlier days when playing around was all he ever did. He closes his eyes for a moment and lets the pleasant breeze unwind his curls. It feels so nice to breathe again, although an inner clock mentions his departure. He feels the cheap package of the letters pokes against his side, reminding him of his job—his will.

"Izuku! Are you coming in or what?" Y/n's voice wakes him up from his daydream. He jerks and takes off his comfortable jacket.

"I'll be right there!" He stands up from the blanket and jogs over to his friends who are waving at his arrival. He can see it so clearly now as he runs towards them. The lovely grin across Y/n's face and Bakugous evident smirk. He can see his time fading from his grasp, small tears brim his eyes and he wipes them away before anyone can see.

'I'll miss you, I hope you remember this day'

The voices get louder as they near the mall. After swimming a good while at the beach, Y/n complained about her hunger and suggested they'd go to the mall and find something to eat. Bakugou had no problems with the claim and Izuku just smiled in confirmation.

There were many people out, families and friend groups shopping together. The food booths were lively as ever as they handed out food to hungry people. An old lady gave some spare of change to a young child who didn't have enough money to buy a sprinkly donut.

All that Izuku witnessed as he takes a seat at a dining table. Y/n orders some fried noodles to herself and him. Bakugou orders the usual spicy hot pot he likes. They finally get their food and eat happily together. This day can't be more perfect for Izuku and he truly feels happiness surge through his veins.

"I so beat you Bakugou, what are you talking about?" Y/n argues as she points her chopsticks at the blond teen.

Bakugou's eyebrows arches in disagreement. "The fuck you talking about? I threw you in the water headfirst, you were begging for me not to drown your ass!" He quickly retaliates and Izuku ends up in quiet chuckles. They were always acting like this, never stopping until the other admits defeat. Izuku is happy that Y/n has someone left after he goes as well for Bakugou.

He does not need to worry about them at all. They had outgoing personalities and made friends pretty easily. They will both get into the hero course and excel like the heroes they are. It will become a nice future filled with love, without him.

"Hey, guys!" Hisayo suddenly perks up, eyes filled with light as she speaks, "I got your text Y/n and I happened to be here with my mother!" She exclaims with joy.

"Ah, I'm so glad you could make it! Come take a seat with us" Y/n sits closer to Izuku as if to make more space for the girl.

"No, it's okay. I'll just grab a nearby chair so I can sit at the end of the table" Hisayo inquires as she trots away to do her task. Bakugou can be heard grumbling nonsense before Y/n smacks his head lightly.

"Don't be rude blondy! There are already two boys here if you didn't notice. We need some more females for our group!" Y/n hollers at the boy who moves to swipe her head. He barely misses and she snarls at him, "Bakugou I swear if you don't behave I will take this chopstick and shove it up to your a-"

"Woah, let's get along now you guys" Izuku tries to console in a calming manner, giving the fiery teens a stressed smile.

"I'm back!" Hisayo pops back with a chair. Her beaming smile completely innocent in contrary to the violent conversation Y/n and Bakugou were about to have.

"Welcome back, we are so happy that you could join us, right Bakugou?" Y/n grins at him, kicking his feet underneath the table to make him act nice.

His sharp eyes narrow with murderous intentions. "Yeah, we're fucking thrilled" He snarls at Hisayo who smiles nervously.

"I see you two are getting along" Hisayo gives Izuku a small wink, "Good thing I'm here to help out, right Midoriya?" The girl laughs light-heartedly.

Izuku returns her another of his grateful beams, "We're always happy to have you here" He says politely, causing Y/n to ruffle his hair with heart eyes.

"Awww you're so precious Izu! Bakugou—learn something for once!" She complains to the boy, causing both Izuku and Hisayo to laugh.

"I swear I'm going to murder you L/n and you will suffer"Bakugou glares with the darkest expression he could muster.

So they laughed, so they talked in harmony. The night falling shortly and Izuku can feel his heart rate increase severely. Time is vanishing and so is he. He watches Bakugou's back as they walk out in the street, the city lights illuminating the dark night.

He smiles softly to himself and thanks the male for everything that they had been through. Even if he had bullied him, Izuku didn't have it in his heart to hate him. That does not mean it hurts any less, but when the world is slipping from your fingertips, resentment is not a prioritized sentiment. But those words never reach the blond teen, as Izuku can only whisper those tranquil words to himself.

His eyes trail after Y/n's back, seeing the profile of her face gleam with joy as she talks with Bakugou and Hisayo, planning their next adventures before they finish middle school and graduate. But not Izuku, he can't plan those things with his friends...there are no more adventures awaiting him.

He looks at her so lovingly, lips shivering against the summer cold of the night. He thinks back to the first day they met. In that forsaken classroom Izuku hated with all his might, the one place he wished to never return too.  There, he met a girl, a gaze filled with fire and raw ambition.

She was everything he could never comprehend on being. Sure, she had her flaws and their first meeting wasn't the best, but she also had humbleness and apologized for ruining his books. Izuku's heart thrilled when she told him....his dream of becoming a hero was not stupid. Oh what those meant, if only they could save him. 

She protected him with all her heart, she tried her best and Izuku can't ever ask for anything more. His cheeks started stinging as he watched his friends laugh in front of him. When he is gone, Izuku wants them all to understand that this isn't their fault. He is the weak one.

The one who fell behind.

He remembers that day so clearly when they rushed to save him. Y/n used her quirk for the very first time in front of him, she did all she could. Izuku's heart starts throbbing, remembering her soft touches....god she tried so much, he feels so guilty. They were never going to forgive him, but it has to be done.

The festival...the fireworks they watched together. His heart starts throbbing, those were one of his happiest times. If only they could last, if he could get them back before Rose appeared, before his mother died.

You don't deserve to be happy.

Izuku chokes back another cry, his time is slipping now. It's time to say goodbye for the last time.

'I love you all, I truly do...I wish things were different'

But from a tragedy he was born...and tragedy he will become.

<•>

The sun has already set, still there lingers an orange hue on the horizon. He has said goodnight to Y/n's family, even given them all a warm hug to show his appreciation. They looked baffled at first, but welcomed Izuku with open arms, telling him that he is apart of their family.

He grabs Y/n's hand as they walk up the stairs, she is still waiting a reply for her confession and Izuku hasn't forgotten. He bids her a goodnight kiss against her forehead before they part ways, he heard...he heard her giggling with joy. She has no idea.

But inside Izuku's mind, he can only think of one thing.

'Goodbye...I wish you all well'

Izuku sneaks out a while after, embracing the lit streets. His fingers are achingly cold, thinking about how he has a few minutes left to live. It does terrify him, what happens after he dies? Is there a hell? Whatever...he has to do this. He can't live anymore where everyday hurts to breathe, where he cries and wishes things to change.

They are going to change, very soon.

Izuku slips passed people, looking at how they all seem so happy. None of them knew that this boy is about to die, end his life. Would they have stopped him if they knew?

A smile creeps up on Izuku's face. The time is finally here, this forsaken life is going to be over and he can rest. He climbs up an abandoned building, he had to jump, right? There wasn't any other way he dared to commit suicide.

His hands are shaking badly as he reaches the rooftop, the wind hitting his body as he sees the view of the world one last time.

Thick tears trail down his freckled cheeks, his breath hitching as he realizes what he is about to do. It's all like last time, the sky, the stars and the people. Nothing has changed....only now, nobody is coming to save him.

Izuku brought his letters with him. One for Bakugou and one for Y/n and her family. He contemplated writing to his mother, but what did it matter when she was already dead? He struggles to zip open his backpack, chest sizzling from all these pressured thoughts.

Dying this time...It wasn't as peaceful as last time. This hurt him a lot more than before.

Izuku perks up when another voice infiltrates the scene.

"I came here...hoping to erase the bruises that keep increasing every time I come home" The boy with the yellow cardigan sang, voice filled with restraint.

Izuku places a hand over his lips, shaking and trying to contain these feelings that are eating him alive. Izuku broke his silence with a loud and heartbreaking sob, "Fine...let's do it now" He cries in a weak voice.

So for the very first time he sees, the ground below him as he clutches the sill of the rooftop in his tired hands. His shoes are neatly placed next to him, two letters leaning against them. The orange hue that's left of the horizon is reflecting his eyes. He looks up, swallowing down another sob.

A sad tragedy. Once there was boy born with nothing. He had hopes and dreams for this world to be a happy place.
He was severely bullied and his mother had fallen from her grace a long time ago.
This boy, he couldn't live with the sorrows anymore

So, another tragedy ends.

"Goodbye," He smiles lightly, the last glow from the sunset reflecting his eyes before closing them.

One last breath, one last tear slips his cheeks

This boy is going to jump now.

The two letters that are leaning against Izuku's red shoes, vacantly slip down to the floor and remain there as the orange hue slowly vanishes from the horizon.

<•>

| Dear Y/n,

I know you are angry with me, I know you blame yourself, but please read this and know my words are true

Getting to know you has been one of the most magnificent experiences of my life. I've never had so much fun in my whole life before, you showed me how beautiful the world can be. Thank you.

No matter how you view what I've done, just know you did all you could to help me. You put a smile on my face when I wanted to drown myself in tears, I am sorry I couldn't tell these things to your face. I'm a coward.

I will always watch over you Y/n, I wanted to hold your hand and tell you everything, but I was scared. Even now my hand is shaking as I am writing this letter to you.

Please take care of yourself and your family, tell them how much I love them and wish the best for their future. You are going to be a great hero Y/n, I will be your biggest fan!
So when you are done reading this letter, remember that I love you.

I have loved you for a long time and will continue to love you forever.
I know there will come a day we're we can meet again.

- Izuku

<•>

The sound of waves, the seagulls chirping loudly awoken by the rise of the sun. It's all in harmony to her ears as she sits on the sand and listens. A letter is placed in her hand, holding it protectively.

"Do you think he is gonna fanboy over us getting in?" Bakugou's calm voice broke her out of her own presence.

The sun has barely risen when the two teens decided to meet, before taking U.A's practical exam. The wind of the autumn breeze flows through her nose as she takes an easy breath, "You bet...he is probably overanalyzing our chances of being accepted" She chuckles with a solemn expression.

"But most importantly...I know he is cheering for us both to get in" Y/n smiles with fresh tears brimming her e/c orbs. It has been months since his passing, yet it feels like he never even left.

"Yeah...little nerd" Bakugou's gaze drops to his lap where he also has a note in his hand. Suddenly, he feels an inner emotion pushing him up in his feet. Y/n eyes him confused as he jogs to the water, kicking off his shoes and letting the water embrace his feet.

Y/n smiles softly, standing up to join the blond boy. "Deku!" Bakugou cups his mouth and yells at the sky, "You better watch me win! I am going to be the number one hero and that starts today!" He shouts with determination.

Y/n's cheeks stream down with tears as she trots beside the blond. Her eyes widen when she sees that Bakugou's face is immersed with tears as well. "Y-You better watch, hah-" He closes his lips, biting the inside of his mouth harshly.

Gently she takes his hand in hers, "Izuku!! We are going to be heroes, we are going to make your dream come true so you better watch us and cheer!" It's her turn to yell, feeling her heart shiver.

The two teens stay silent as the ocean waves hurdle, the sun more illuminating than ever. Something starts shining so bright, so strong that Y/n has to cover her eyes. "What the?" She breathes, looking beneath her arm to see what is happening.

"Is that?..." Bakugou voice breaks, his eyes expanding as his tears flow even more. "No way.."

There it is, the miracle of the world. They can see the silhouette of person standing in front of the sun, green hair with a darling smile. His knees covered with the water of the ocean.

"Izuku?" Y/n mutters with utter disbelief.

"Izuku?!" Y/n rushes towards the boy, almost stumbling against the water. "Come here sweetie" She grasps onto him, holding his head into the crock of her neck as she starts sobbing loudly.

The red eyed boy stands there completely stunned before he makes his way over to them both, placing his arms around Y/n and Izuku. He tries to hold it in, but his voice breaks. "D-Deku what the hell?" He cries, holding them tighter, "Don't go!"

"Mhmm it's nice seeing you guys again" They can hear him mumble and Y/n's heart jolts. It's his voice, Izuku's sweet voice.

They pull away, eyes filled with emotion not many can bear. "I am watching, I'll always be right with you" Izuku's eyes glaze with tears as well. "Now...I can properly say goodbye..." Izuku looks down to his feet, running a hand through his hair.

Y/n clenches her shirt, taking his hand in hers soothingly. "I l-love you, we all love so much...please rest in peace, please be happy" She kisses his hand, nuzzling against it.

Izuku's eyes swell up with more tears as his lips tremble. "I will, I love you too"

Bakugou grits his teeth, afraid to reach out to Izuku. He can't believe this. "Kacchan...please take care of Y/n, take care of each other okay? That is my last wish" Izuku gazes into the blond's eyes, narrowing deeply.

So, three friends cried out for each other one last time, embracing each other tightly as they don't know when the next time will be. Their friendship and love will never falter.

Izuku stands in the water still, his red shoes in his left hand. Wearing the most harmonious smile. "Goodbye Y/n and Kacchan, thanks for everything you've done for me" Izuku waves up a strong hand in the air, cascading from the sunlight.

Y/n and Bakugou nod, weak smiles tracing their tearful faces. "Goodbye Izuku.." They whisper painfully.

Izuku looks down at his feet before gazing at his friends again with the last wave, clear tears washing down his face.

"I know there will come a time for us to meet again"

So, the sun fully rose to a beautiful morning.
The footprints of the people that once stood there, vanished by the ocean waves.

<•>

~ The end ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.3K 952 72
Moving in Japan alone for her was a nightmare , yes it truly was. Being alone was what scared her the most. She would always blame herself and thinki...
4.2K 124 30
โš ๏ธ WARNING โš ๏ธ -suicide -drug + alcohol abuse -depression -sexual content Disclaimer: I do not own any of the my hero academia characters! Just fan f...
58.6K 436 11
stop requesting. i will block you. most of these are sad or have serious themes because I like reading and writing angst. - I do not own BNHA or any...
1.5M 45.4K 41
(Y/N) is a new student at UA high. She moved away with her dad a few years ago after her mom disappeared. While she lived here, her two friends Izuku...