STUCK BETWEEN TWO HEARTS

By AbhigyaJaan

This story evolves around a man who stuck between the girls who loves him madly. He cannot hurt one for anoth... More

I'M STUCK IN LOVE
CAREFREE BIRD
I ENJOY LIFE LIKE A ROLLER COASTER
LOVE DAY OR SLAP DAY!
DREAM BECAME A TRAGEDY
I THINK I LOVE HER
PLAN TO IMPRESS HER
HAPPINESS IN AIR
MY LOVE FOR YOU
TURNING POINT OF MY LIFE
DROWNING IN SORROW
I'M THERE FOR YOU
FRIEND'S UNION
UNEXPECTED HAPPENING AND UNREVIELED TRUTH
PLANNING TO STOP THE MARRIAGE
FLOP PLAN
MARRIAGE DAY
WILL PAPA ACCEPT US?
ALL PROBLEMS CAME TO AN END
EPILOGUE

ALL SET

668 109 23
By AbhigyaJaan

Thank you for all the readers who read my stories, voted it and left your comments and thank you for all of my followers...

Abhi: Let's cancel this marriage Ayesha...

Ayesha: Abhi, stop kidding.

Abhi: No I'm serious

Ayesha became shocked, hearing him.

Ayesha: Why, Abhi? Don't you like me?

Ayesha asked with longing eyes, whereas Abhi felt helpless.

Abhi: Not like that, Ayesha. You... You are always my friend. I have never imagined you as my lover or my life partner.

Ayesha: A good friend can become a good life partner.

Abhi: That's fine. But... Try to understand...

Ayesha had tears in her eyes.

Ayesha: Do you love any other girl?

Ayesha asked whereas Abhi nodded as yes. Ayesha started to cry, whereas Abhi felt helpless.

Abhi: Ayesha... Pls, yar...

Ayesha sobbing: I'm I looking like a doll for you people. Why you didn't say about it before fixing the marriage?

Abhi: The marriage has been fixed without my knowledge. I was not able to say about it to anyone.

Ayesha: Abhi... I'm sorry I can't go against Prem uncle's wish because he is the person because of whom I exist still now. I can't cancel this marriage.

Ayesha said whereas Abhi came out with a heavy heart.

Days started to roll. Abhi tried all his way to stop the marriage, but everything went in vain. Abhi started to lose all his hope. Abhi and Ayesha's engagement got over, making Pragya and Raj get upset.

Before the marriage day

Abhi and Raj were sitting in Abhi's room.

Abhi: I thought that Ayesha would understand me, but everything went in vain.

Raj: Hm

Abhi: I really have no hope now, Raj.

Raj: We don't have any other way. Abhi...

Abhi: Han

Raj: What if you speak with Prem uncle?

Abhi engrossed in his thought, hearing it.

Abhi peeped into his father's room and saw him sitting in the bed along with Sarla.

Abhi: Papa

Prem looked at him, hearing his voice.

Prem sternly: Didn't you get to sleep? Tomorrow is your marriage. Go and sleep well, then only you will look fresh.

Abhi brought guts in him and opened up.

Abhi: I don't want to marry Ayesha papa.

Prem was taken aback hearing him. He gave a stern look to Abhi, but Abhi was standing there without any fear.

Prem roared: This is not a play.

Abhi: That only I'm also saying. My life is not a play. I have the right to decide about it.

Sarla saw Abhi with a shocking look. She has never seen him speaking like this with Prem.

Prem: I'm your father. I know what is good for you.

Abhi: You know what is good for you. But you don't know what my choice is.

Prem: If you marry Ayesha, she will change you. She will change your careless attitude. Still, now you don't have a job for yourself.

Abhi: I have already got a job for myself, papa. I didn't tell you about it.

Prem became shocked, whereas Sarla became happy hearing him.

Abhi: I have changed a lot, papa. You have never let us decide anything. You have chosen only the best for us. This time also you have chosen the best life partner only for me, but this is life. My life. I want my life to be with the person whom I love. I hope you would understand.

Abhi said and went from there with tears, whereas Prem became dumbstruck, hearing his confession.

Prem: Abhi became more responsible na.

Sarla smiled, hearing him.

Prem: Did I made any mistake?

Sarla: You could have considered his wish before taking this decision.

Prem: I made a mistake. But now I can't stop this marriage.

Prem said with guiltiness in his face.

Abhi entered into his room and saw Raj, who saw him with a question mark face. Abhi's sad reaction slowly changed into a smile, whereas Raj took a relief breath.

Abhi: Papa is totally flat after hearing my confession.

Abhi said jumping in happiness.

Raj: It's indeed good news.

Both smiled and did hi-fi.

Abhi: If Ayesha is ok, then we could execute our plan.

Ayesha: I'm ok with it.

They both turned and saw Ayesha, standing near the door. They both were looking at her with utter shock, whereas she was standing there hesitatingly.

Abhi: Really...

Ayesha: When you said to me for the first time, I felt like I have been cheated. That's why I was not able to take a proper decision. After that, Raj only explained everything.

Abhi: Oh

Abhi said, looking at Raj with a teasing smile, whereas Raj gestured him to be silent.

Ayesha: Come, let's go to Prem uncle and stop this marriage.

Ayesha was about to go, but Abhi pulled her and locked the room.

Abhi: Have you gone nuts duffer?

Ayesha: Hai dumbo. What's your problem?

Abhi: We should have done it one week before, not before the day of marriage. It would bring my father's reputation to stake.

Ayesha: Ya, you are right. But what can we do now?

Abhi explained his plan, whereas Ayesha starts to beat him.

Ayesha: Do you think it is fun?

Abhi: Please duffer. You can only help me. Please...

Raj: Let's try it Ayesha.

Raj said with an assuring look, whereas Ayesha accepts Abhi's plan.

Abhi went to Pragya's room and saw her sitting with a pale face. Abhi sat and back hugged her, resting his chin on her shoulder, whereas Pragya came out of her thoughts, feeling him.

Abhi: Problem solved.

Pragya: Really

Abhi nodded, whereas Pragya became happy, hearing it.

Pragya: D...did yo...you go...got un...uncle's permission?

Abhi: I didn't say about our love, but I said to him that I'm not happy with this marriage.

Pragya: Wh...what d...did he sa...said?

Abhi: He didn't say anything. But his expression showed me his answer. So, let's execute our plan.

Pragya: Wh...what plan?

Abhi: You will know it tomorrow.

Pragya: T...then do...do not sa...say me th...that I h...have spo...spoiled yo...your pl...plan.

Abhi chuckled at her.

Abhi: You know something. You look so cute when you become angry. I will be always there with you.

Abhi said whereas Pragya hugged him happily. Abhi kissed her head, lovingly.

To Be Continued...

PRECAP

Aaliya: Bhai, Pragya is missing...

Abhi: What? Did you check everywhere?

Aaliya: Yes, but she is not here.

Abhi: Fuggy, where are you?

Raj sits in the place of Abhi and marries Ayesha.

I hope you like this chapter.

Please, read it, vote me by clicking the star button and leave your comment below.

Thank You

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

BYE

👋👋👋👋👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 284 8
"α΄€ ᴍᴀɴ ᴑʜᴏ α΄…α΄α΄‡κœ±Ι΄'α΄› κœ±α΄˜α΄‡Ι΄α΄… α΄›Ιͺᴍᴇ α΄‘Ιͺα΄›Κœ ʜΙͺꜱ κœ°α΄€α΄Ιͺʟʏ α΄„α΄€Ι΄ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇ α΄€ Κ€α΄‡α΄€ΚŸ ᴍᴀɴ." ~ ᴍᴀʀΙͺᴏ ᴘᴜᴒᴏ A story of a compassionate yet ruthless man and a sweet yet stro...
60.9K 5.1K 31
It's a second season of Abhigya unconditional love of a wife... To know the story line, please peek inside and tell me ur views friends....
11.9K 1.2K 11
She loved him deeply but couldn't express it to him due to some reason , even can say due to some misunderstanding. He loved her deeply but couldn't...
77.2K 3.2K 11
Pragya was married to Karan and thought to give a chance for their marriage life. When Pragya miserably fails in her marriage life, how her life chan...