The billionaire's savior

By baeline0711

Samantha Camilla William. Daughter of the richest family in the world. She's absolutely gorgeous, and not on... More

Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Covers
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
This is not a update
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Please read!!
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 22

36.5K 987 49
By baeline0711

Point of view ;
Samantha Camilla William

*

*

*

"Austin shut up" i said putting my hand over his mouth. Who thought this guy could be so freaking annoying. "You can lick my hand all you want bub" i said with a smirk. My smirk didn't last long though, when he started tickling me. "Austin stop" i yelled out between laughs.

"Say you-" he started, but couldn't finish because i got up and started running. I looked behind me to him running after me. I knew a walk at the beach with the dude wasn't a good idea. I stopped behind a table, and he did the same, but on the other side.

"Stay where you are" i said putting my hand out in a stop sign. Austin just smirked, an evil look in his eyes.

"I'd just give in if i was you babe" Austin said taking a step forward. I dropped my hand and looked at him curiously. He looks really good. For once he wasn't in a suit. He's wearing shorts with a white shirt.

"What are you gonna do, if i don't?" I asked teasingly. Austin looked to the side and chuckled before looking back at me with a smile. I like this side of him a lot. He put both hands on the table and leaned forward.

"I'll kiss you" he whispered putting a hand next to his mouth, making it look like it was something secretive. Sounds good to me, really good even.

But I'm way to stubborn.

"Yuck" i said loudly before running as fast as i could towards his car. Good thing i have his keys. Running trough sand is literally a sport, don't disagree with me.

I finally reached his car that was at the end of the parking lot by the way, and got in closing the door. I tried to get my breath steady when i realized he still hasn't come. Where the hell is he? I looked out of the window, and only saw some people getting out of their car with their stuff.

I started getting in the backseats to look from the backseat if he was somewhere around the back of the car. Nope, no one. That's when i noticed him leaning against a wall all the way next to the restaurant that was at the beach, talking to a group of girls.

Are you kidding me?

I grabbed my phone from my back pocket and went to messages.

ME : where are you?

This bitch better tell me the truth.

I looked up at where he was and noticed him looking at his phone, before started to type.

THE GRINCH : I'm talking to some girls. Where did you go?

Why is he saying it like it's the most normal thing ever?

I clenched my teeth and smirked to myself, when i got an idea. I'm a hundred precent sure he knows I'm in the car, watching him, since he's been looking this way, way to many times. So he's trying to make me jealous.

ME : oh nice. I'm getting a drink from Williams.

A car Jeep parked in front of me and i smirked to myself. He can't see his own car anymore now, so i can run. I was about to get out when i noticed three pretty good looking guys get out of the Jeep.

They can help me.

I slowly got out and first walked towards the truck. Obviously first have to look good, so i grabbed my shopping back that i forgot in here. I always use this car of him so i tend to forget my stuff in the truck, because I'm always way to lazy.
I luckily got new beach clothes a few days back. Good thing his windows are tinned.

I finally had a my cute outfit on and got out of the car once again. It's funny how the boys are still at their car. I started walking towards them and started laughing to myself when i heard them talk.

"Oh shut up dude, you know the beach is for swimming and having fun, not to get boys" the blond one told his friend with a raised eyebrow. I'm guessing his friend is gay.

"Guys" i called out getting their attention. All three of them turned towards me and smiled. Awh their so cute. And have manners too, any another guy would've made a comment on what i was wearing, or how i looked.

"Hey, have we been way to loud. I'm sorry if we were, my friends like to fight a lot" the black haired guy said with a apologetic look on his face.

"No don't worry about that, i actually came here to ask for a favor" i said with a smile. All three raised their eyebrow and nodded for me to continue. "So you see that guy there?" I asked pointing towards Austin who was looking at his phone while the girls around him were talking to him, making sure he couldn't see me.

"Oh my god that's Austin De Luca. He's literally the hottest guy on earth. I wonder what he looks like with a smile on his face. Or without hie shirt" the friend that was gay said bitting his lip, he has blond hair and brown eyes. I smiled finding it cute how he is crushing on my husband. Not shady, i actually love gay people. They have the best sense of clothes, and are way nicer than the most straight people i have come across.

"Shut up Dylan, you don't just say that" the black haired guy said, slapping the back of Dylan's head, before turning back to me. "Yeah what's up with him?" He asked nicely.

"Well he's my husband and a fucking noob, as you can see" i said rolling my eyes.

"I already know what your going to ask" the brown haired guy said with a smirk, and nodded. "I'm in" he added making me squeal. "My name is Lucas by the way, and these two are Dylan and Elijah" he said pointing towards his friends.

"I'm in too" Elijah said and i gave him a high five.

"I'm definitely in, i mean Austin is involved. I know he's your husband, but I'm sorry" Dylan said struggling making me love.

"your awesome" i said and gave him a hug. This guy has balls and i love it.

"I am so exited, i knew the beach was fun but this is way more fun. I love kidnapping people" Elijah said making me burst out laughing. Dylan and Lucas rolled their eyes, probably already used to him.

"We are not kidnapping him you dumbass, i wish" Dylan said making me laugh even harder. This guy is obsessed with my mans, and i can't wait until Austin finds out. Noah needs Dylan as boyfriend, al least he won't be an uptight ass anymore then.

"I have a plan" Lucas yelled out making all of us turn to him. "One of us should walk you towards the car, and to come here, you have to walk past him. And if he comes up to the other two will beat him him up or talking to other girls" Lucas said with a happy smile one his face. I raised my eyebrows, laughing a little. Are all three of them seriously like this.

"None of us shall beat up that gorgeous face of his, and by the way, he can probably take us three, i mean look at all the muscles. God i am so jealous of you" Dylan wined a pout on his face. "I'll stop now, because it's really not nice of me to talk about your husband like that in front of you" he added, making me shake my head.

"I have a plan" i said evilly. "Dylan is gonna flirt with him, he hates it" i said clapping my hands. Austin hates it when a guy flirts with him, he told me he gets extremely uncomfortable.

"Love that" Dylan said squealing. "Oh so rude of me, i didn't even ask your name" Dylan added looking guilty.

"No worries, I'm Samantha" i said with a smile. Lucas and Elijah were chuckling.

"Austin is going to hate his life. Because when Dylan flirts, he goes all out" Elijah said, which made me smile widely. I love where this is going.

"You guys are the best" i said and gave hem all a high five.

"I thought that you were getting a drink?" A cold voice asked from behind me. And by Dylans expression i knew enough. I turned around and raised an eyebrow.

He looks mad.

"i was?" I asked innocently. I'm fully aware about how mad I'm making him right now, but believe me it's worth it. He looks absolutely gorgeous and i love teasing him.

He was talking to girls

Right! He looks like a cat that has been hit in the face. Multiple times.

"I thought you were talking to girls?" I asked giving him a pointed look. He gave me a look before glaring at de new friends i made behind me.

"Leave" he said coldly, his glare hardening.

"Don't be rude bub they're my friends" i said, making him take his eyes off of them and towards me. His whole face softening.

"Since when do you have friends?" He asked making me gape at him. Did he really just say that. I send him a death glare, making him struggle like he didn't just imply that i have no friends. I turned towards Dylan and gave him a nod.

"Hello handsome, I'm Dylan" Dylan said stepping towards Austin, putting his hand out for him to shake. Austins eyes widened, and looked towards me with a pleading look.

Not this time baby.

Austin cleared his throat before shaking his hand. "Austin" he muttered, and pulled his hand back and came to stand next to me, interwinding our fingers. Awh, do more Dylan. I looked towards Dylan with a look, and he mouthed back that he was way to nervous when he noticed Austin was looking at me.

"Did you change, you look beautiful" Austin said looking me over before looking me in the eye and smiling. "I'm sorry or talking to those girls, they just wanted a picture and started talking about how cute the two of us are, i promise" he said and pulled me against him, hugging me tightly.

"Did he just smile?"

Oh Dylan.

X NOT EDITED X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377K 7.8K 26
Jezzabelle Rose, a young 24 year old model, with a dream to make it big in the world. With her highschool sweetheart who is now her fiancé, becoming...
3.7M 18K 11
Meet Christina A. Cruz. Single. Simple. Incredibly Beautiful. She's the girl who possesses refined manners and right conduct_ well- disciplined, k...
6.4M 250K 43
The youngest billionaire in town with the looks of Adonis and everything at his feet desired just one thing more in life. His perfect match. He wishe...
2.7K 94 14
WRONG BRIDE - CORRECT BRIDE Regardless of being a self- made Billionaire, the untamed billionaire Antonio is the heir apparent to his Father's stinky...