Noel (completed!)

By LoveIsEverything08

**this book is completed!!** This is a story about werewolves with some witches and vampires thrown in. -Pr... More

Author's note
Prolouge
Chapter 1. Noel
Chapter 2. The start of something new
Chapter 3. Room mate
Chapter 4. The woods
Chapter 5. The nightmare
Chapter 6. The bonfire
Chapter 7. Back 'home' again
Chapter 8. Hard choices for good reasons.
Chapter 9. The stuff of fairy tales
Chapter 10. Summer fun
Chapter 11. Good things never seem to last
Chapter 12. The hard truth
Chapter 13. Moving time
Chapter 14. Hard goodbye
Chapter 15. A whiff of something
Chapter 16. Rogue attack
Chapter 17. Changes
Chapter 18. Captive
Chapter 19. The big bad Alpha
Chapter 20. Training
Chapter 21. Alpha to be?
Chapter 22. Life changing
Chapter 23. The birthday celebration
Chapter 24. Back to school
Chapter 25. The calm before the storm.
Chapter 27. Drawing a line
Chapter 28. Meet your Luna
Chapter 29. Awakened
Chapter 30. Revelations
Chapter 31. A Call to War
Chapter 32. Training for War
Chapter 33. The battle begins
Chapter 34. The end
Epilouge
Note

Chapter 26. The Alpha Meeting

8K 409 15
By LoveIsEverything08

As the Alphas started arriving I grew more and more anxious, Michael however was the picture of calm and confidence. I stood close to him when greeting the Alphas, hoping his confidence would rub off on me.

Michael repeatedly introduced me as his mate, and repeatedly the alphas would look surprised. Most seemed to share Alpha Alan's opinion of 'only weak wolves have humans as mates.' If they only knew. I took solace in the fact that one day they would know.

There was one Alpha though that did not sit well with me. It was Alpha Jackson. He had taken over my father's old pack. When he walked into the previously loud hall, it died down to a low murmur.

The man was tall with broad shoulders. He had black hair with nearly black eyes. He seemed harsh and scary. I hid behind Michael a bit more. Michael introduced me. Surprisingly Alpha Jackson reached out his hand to shake mine after Michael's.

I was hesitant but it would seem rude. So I put my hand in his. His eyes seemed to almost glaze over, similar to when mindlinking. I let go and his eyes when back to normal. Weird. But now he was sporting a very intimidating and creepy grin.

A man who looked similar to Alpha Jackson stepped up to his side looking bored. Alpha Jackson didn't drop his creepy smile as he introduced the man.

"This is my son, future Alpha Reed." Alpha Jackson introduced, putting a strange emphasis on 'son.'

Reed looked like he was bored out of his mind. He was a younger carbon copy of his father but with much softer brown eyes. I don't know what it was about him, but I felt connected to him, like I knew him. I shrugged it off and offered a nice smile. He just nodded his head and followed his father into the hall. Alpha Jackson still held the creepy smile on his face.

Well that was creepy. I said to Lilith, since I couldn't talk anyone else about it yet.

No kidding, she replied, there is something about that boy though... I just don't know... be very wary around them. I have a bad feeling and you should stick with our mate.

I silently agreed before turning my attention back to Michael. He seemed uneasy about the whole exchange as well but hopefully it would all soon be behind us.

Michael had a grand table set up for the occasion, the Alpha's and whoever their plus one (most brought either the Luna or beta of their pack) would all fit at one table. There were 14 packs in total represented. There are 20 packs in total but the other six were on other continents and excused from the meeting.

There was a rumor that the council was going to make an appearance, but none had shown up so far thankfully.

Everyone dined and the mood was considerably cheerful. No one spoke to alpha Jackson though and he only spoke to Reed, but didn't do that much either. The meeting was to be held in the morning so everyone retired to their appointed rooms.

I let out a sigh while everyone was filing out to their rooms and Michael hugged my shoulders. First part was over, all the was left was the actual meeting then everyone would leave. The meeting was set for 8:00 in the morning and would happen in the same room as we had dined in.

As I'm not officially the Luna I was not going to be able to attend. I didn't mind though, I didn't want to admit it but I was very intimidated by Alpha Jackson and didn't want to be near him.

I didn't think I'd be able to sleep but as soon as Michael cuddled up to me my worries disappeared. I ended up getting a mostly good nights sleep, until my old nightmare about my parents leaving popped into my brain.

I woke with a start. Crying. Michael wasn't with me, which explains the nightmare. I let myself cry for a moment before getting into the shower. I took my time. Hoping the meeting would be over, and Michael would be back, before I finished.

When I felt like enough time had passed I got out and wrapped a towel around my body. When I opened my door there was someone sitting on my bed. I instantly froze when I realized it wasn't Michael as I was expecting.

Sitting on my bed was none other than Alpha Jackson. My heart beat loudly in my chest. I hadn't left the room yet so I hadn't taken the potion. He could most certainly smell who I was. I was sure the panic showed in my eyes. He just chuckled as he stood up walking towards me.

I tried to back into the bathroom but he shut the door and pushed me against it with enhanced speed. My brain wasn't focusing on what was going on and the panic rose inside of me.

"No need to fear. I knew you were a white wolf before I could smell you. I do love your true scent though, simply intoxicating." Alpha Jackson sneered before leaning his head down to the crook of my neck and took a deep breath, inhaling my scent. His hot breath against my bare wet skin made goosebumps raise, I felt bile rising in my throat as he pressed himself against me. I cringed and tried to move but he held me in place by my arms.

"Seeing as your mate has yet to mark you, I think I may go ahead and take care of you myself. Imagine the strong pups we would have!" Alpha Jackson whispered as he leaned down to my neck, "You will allow me to do this, and you will not fight with me!" He boomed at me. It was hard to resist his command but I did and kept struggling to get free of him.

Alpha Jackson's canines grew and he leaned to my neck. I hated the feeling of him so close to me. My wolf was snarling inside of me, wanting to take control, I tried to let her but couldn't. Almost like she was trapped in a cage inside of me. As he inched closer to my marking spot my anger grew. I was not going to allow this to happen, The anger burning inside of me rose and turned into a warm buzz of hot electricity. I could feel it spread through my body, from deep within my heart to my toes and fingertips.

"No!" I shouted at him and electricity flashed through me and threw him across the room. I don't know how I did it but I wasn't wasting any time.

I bolted through the door, letting Lilith guide me to our mate. Embarrassingly enough, he was still in the meeting room with the other alphas, and I was soaking wet wearing just a towel. I flushed red seeing them all staring at me. My panic level was still maxed out so I stayed in my spot, needing to be near Michael.

Michael growled at the other males and they respectfully turned their gaze away from me. I could see several lift their nose slightly in the air. I still hadn't taken my potion. Dread rushed through me but Michael shook me out of it, demanding to know what's wrong.

"Alpha Jackson... he... he..." I burst into tears, unable to hold it in from the horror that almost happened. Between sobs I explained that he had tried to mark me. Several alphas gasped and stood up. I saw fire in Michael's eyes.

Michael asked the Luna's he knew well to take care of me for a moment. He and all the other males left the room to find Alpha Jackson. The Luna's tried their best to comfort me, but I was still crying hysterically. I don't know why I didn't try to use magic or my speed to get away before it got to that point, it was hard to even will my body to fight him. My mind had froze.

I heard warriors joining Michael and the other males outside the room. I quieted to listen for their footsteps, I started crying again as I heard them near my bedroom. Next thing I heard was Michael cursing and shouting directions. Apparently Alpha Jackson was no longer there and they were sweeping the area trying to find him.

When Michael came back down he brought me a change of clothes and led me to a spare room to change.

"Noel, I am so sorry. I can't believe what that bastard tried to do! I will tear him apart!" Michael whispered at first but was yelling with rage by the end. I was immediately bawling again. He was furious, blaming himself and not being able to tear Jackson apart was making that worse.

"He... he... knows!" Was all I could get out.

"Knows what Noel?" Michael asked seriously.

"That I'm the white wolf! I don't know how but he knows!" I rushed out before crying some more. I felt so weak and vulnerable. Just then I realized that I still had not taken my potion.

"All of the alphas know now love, it is what it is. We knew this was going to happen sooner or later." Michael comforted me and engulfed me in a hug, the guilt was radiating off of him. This wasn't suppose to happen, we hadn't even announced me as the white wolf to the pack!

When I was calmed down we stepped back into the meeting room. The alphas were there, along with 4 people I didn't recognize. Three men and one woman. They all exuded a sense of power and control. The woman had fiery red hair and dark blue eyes, even though she was powerful she felt warm. Three of them, including the woman, were wolves, the forth and tired looking man was a witch. Alpha Alan was also present now.

"My my Michael! What do we have here?!" The woman declared in a happy tone. The alphas looked slightly uncomfortable, Michael was surprised but he quickly smiled.

"Council woman Blake," Michael addressed the woman with a nod of his head, "This is my mate, Noel, and yes, she is the white wolf." Michael replied in a serious tone, we knew they could smell me so there was no sense in trying to pretend otherwise. Two of the men's eyes seemed to bulge, the third just looked bored. Alan on the other hand simply looked stunned.

Not so weak now am I. Lilith growled in my head, the growl spread to my chest and everyone could hear it. It was light and not threatening, just showing our power. My aura spread out and everyone, with the exception of Michael bowed their head.

"Another white wolf! How splendid!" The woman named Blake exclaimed. She seemed over the moon excited, which caught me by surprise. I didn't miss that she said another.

"You mean there's another white wolf alive besides me?" I ask, I expected my voice to shake but it rang out with confidence. Letting my true self show had given me a boost, not pushing Lilith back helped too.

The council members all looked at each other. They were communicating through their mind link. None of them said anything for a long time. Everyone else in the room was started to get uncomfortable in the silence. Michael cleared his throat and that brought the council members out of their conversation.

"Maybe it would be best if we sat down." Blake offered, "there is a reason we came today and it involves all alphas."

Everyone quickly found their seats and we had a few extra brought in for the council members.

"There is indeed another white wolf. He has kept his identity a secret for a very long time. We knew of him, but didn't know who his human form was. We finally got a lead which is what led us here tonight. The white wolf is an alpha." One of the men explained with a serious tone.

"Councilman Gabriel speaks the truth. We don't know how he's been able to hide from us for so long, or why he chose to, but this ends tonight. We need all of you to shift in front of us." Blake declared. The alphas didn't like being pushed around, that was evident, but the council's demand couldn't be ignored without consequences.

"The white wolf, well I guess more specifically the male white wolf, Has caused a great number of issues. We don't know how far his reach has spread. He is recruiting rogues, and is able to control and coordinate them. He's building an army." Gabriel added and growls resounded around the table.

"I thought it was going to take every one of us," Blake gestured to herself and everyone else in the room, "to bring him down. Knowing we may not win. But now that we know there is another white wolf my hope is soaring!" Blake's tone had changed immensely, she almost sounded like an excited teenager.

We removed the table from the room to give space for everyone to shift. One by one they did. They were all alphas so each wolf was black as night, a few had hints of gray and I figured those were beta born wolves. Everyone shifted and not a single wolf was white. I let go of the breath I'd been holding. The white wolf was not here... but a certain alpha had also left already...

I felt magic whirl through the air towards the alphas. It was almost like wind charged with electricity. It ruffled their fur a bit then disappeared. The witch was making sure that no one was hiding their true wolf. Seeming satisfied that none were,the magic had dispersed. But where did that leave us?

The other white wolf had to be Alpha Jackson. My stomach clenched, I felt as if I was going to vomit. The other white wolf, the most powerful thing on this earth, had forcibly tried to mark me.

"Alpha Jackson just left. He knew Noel was the white wolf somehow. He cornered her and tried to mark her." Michael admitted with a seething tone once he shifted back to human. All of the other alphas were shifting back and dressing as well.

Everyone exchanged a look. Alpha Jackson had to be the white wolf, and it made sense except for the fact that we couldn't smell it on him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

898K 30.7K 64
#1 in Devil on December 24, 2019 #2 in Emotional on August 13, 2018 #7 in Paranormal on December 18, 2018 Book 1 - Saved By The Devil ✅ Book 2 - Retu...
1.1M 41.4K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...
33.9K 1.1K 24
=====I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS THIRTEEN. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK===== I enter my house my mate following behind me. I go through my makeup to find the p...
3.7M 134K 57
TRAILER IN CHAPTER 1 #1 Memories 10/10/2019 #1 Hurt 27/09/2019 #1 Werewolf 04/07/2019 #1 Blind 09/02/2020 #1 Time 10/06/2020 There are three of them ...