REVENGE OR LOVE?

By subagokul118

A Revenge love story of our Abhigya.. Let's see which gonna Win??.. To know More Peep In!!! More

💜TS - REVENGE OR LOVE? WHICH WILL WIN? 💜
❤ REVENGE OR LOVE? (SHOT 2)❤
💟EPILOGUE💟

❤ FINAL - RELEVATION ❤

2.3K 166 13
By subagokul118

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented... 😘😘😘😘

Silent Readers do vote guys... ☺

Happy Reading!!! 😀😀

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Let's get into the story...

Bulbul don't know what she wants to do with Pragya after knowing the truth... She knows Pragya suffered a lot because of her bhai Abhi.. But Pragya too wants to know the reality... She is glad that Pragya is Pregnant with Abhi's baby... She is so happy with that news but sad with a promise she made with Pragya that she should not spill the matter with Abhi...

She herself don't what she wants to do now...

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

In the Night..

Everyone is seated in the Dinning table for dinner... Abhi too came there with a pale face... He saw Pragya coming there with Ranveer... He can't able to digest the fact and also he don't wants that Ranveer around Pragya... He gets anger whenever he saw Pragya with Ranveer.. But still at the corner of his heart still say that Pragya is his.. Only his...

Pragya came and seated beside Abhi and other side Ranveer... It hurts Abhi that Pragya is not even giving him a glance .....

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

With Pragya...

She is not at all normal.. She is so nervous to sit beside Abhi... She felt butterflies flying inside her stomach....

Suddenly Pragya shouted holding her baby bump were everyone panicked...

Abhi moves towards pragya...

Abhi: pragya!!! Pragya what happen??? Is it paining???

Pragya looks at him with the same love... She saw Abhi's hand which is placed over her baby bump....

Bulbul handovers the water to Pragya...

Bulbul: what happen Dii???..

Pragya: baby just kicked me!!

Everyone felt happy... Still Abhi didn't take back his hands... He can able to feel the baby's kick... He felt so happy.. He don't know why...

After sometimes he take back his hands....

Just then Ranveer gets the call and he went to attend it...

Everyone completes their dinner...

Bulbul: Pragya you sleep in my room ok!!!...

Pragya nods... Saying this Bulbul went from there to do some work...

With Ranveer...

Ranveer: hello baby... How are you?? How is my son???

Other side it's none other than Ranveer's wife Ishani...

Ishani: leave those.. How is my baby?? Pragya?? Is she fine??

Ranveer: yes she is fine!!!

Ishani: did you saw Abhi there???

Ranveer: yes Ishu!!! He looks so pale.. I can able to feel he still loves Pragya so much... He changed I guess...

Ishani: but I won't believe him.. It's all because of him.. Our baby is suffering daily...

Ranveer: yes I know baby... But Pragya's happiness is with Abhi...

Ishani: but...

Ranveer: I'm there right... I'll take care of everything...

Ishani: love you Ranveer...

Ranveer: love you too.. Take care of my son...

The call gets cutted...

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

With Pragya...

Pragya about to climb the stairs.. She stripped... She about to fall... She closed her eyes in fear..she placed her hand on her bump . She felt safe in someone's arms...

She opens her eyes... She saw those same chocolate brown eyes... She lost in those eyes again... It's Abhi...

She settled her raising heart beat...she get out from his grip...

Abhi: how can you be so careless??? What would've happened to you???

Pragya: you don't need to care for me!!!... I can take care of myself...

Abhi: yeah I saw how you take care of you!!!

Saying this he holds her hand and they both starts to climb the stairs....

Once they reached the room Pragya forcely takes her hand from his grip...

Abhi: how are you Pragya???

Pragya: I'm all good without you...

Abhi felt hurt...

Abhi: yes I can see how your life changed... You become pregnant...

Pragya looks at him...

Pragya: yes because life thought me the most important lesson... The credit goes only to you... Thanks for that... Thanks I'm still alive...

Abhi: Pragya!!!

Pragya: please Abhi.. Please... There is nothing...

Abhi: I know Pragya what I did to you... But you should know the truth Pragya...

Abhi have tears in his eyes... He still regrets that day which turned upside down...

Pragya: there is nothing to talk between us!!

Abhi: I'm sorry pragya... I'm sorry... It's all because of me you are in pain... I'm the reason for it.... Please forgive me for my mistakes..

Pragya smiles sadly...

Pragya: After giving this much pain to me.. You are asking me to forgive you???.. After all happen between us???... How can I forgive you when you faked your love for taking revenge from me???

Abhi stood rooted ....Tears starts to flow from their eyes...

Pragya: you know how much pain I'm going through

Pragya: do you know how much I have hurt because of you. Each and every day I am going through a big pain because of you and your revenge. You are the one who stood for me in every situation in my life but I never thought you all did to take revenge on me. Taking care of me is also a part of your revenge???right?? . How much ever I trusted you I never thought you will do this to me.

Abhi: Pragya I know what I did to you is completely wrong. Even I can't forgive me what I did to you. you want to know the the other side too.

Pragya: please I don't want to hear anything from you I am done.

Abhi felt hurt hearing that....He knows he deserve this for hurting Pragya. But but he can't live a life without her. He holds her both shoulder. Pragya struggles in his grip. Abhi cups face Abhi... he carees her cheek ... Pragya struggles hard get out from his grip

Pragya: you don't have any rights to touch me after doing this to me.... I am literally dead because of you... what hurting me me more is you considered my baby is also a part of revenge.

Abhi Stood shocked... His heart fell at the deep pit of his stomach in guilt and pain for hurting Pragya.... His hands starts to trembling in fear and pain.... His tears starts to flow from his eyes .... He can't believe his own ears... that Pragya is pregnant with his baby.. His baby  Abhi came to know how much ever he hurted is Pragya...  to the extent  which she don't wants to tell about  his baby...

He gets angry on himself for the reason for the pain he given to her heart.....

Pragya starts to cry loudly.. She holds Abhi's collar tightly  starts to slap him hardly .. But he didn't react for it... He felt knows it's less comparing to Pragya's pain....

They both starts to cry..... Abhi cups her face...

Abhi:  I am sorry  Pragya... I am sorry please forgive me... But I changed Pragya after I realise in your love.. I never took revenge on our love .. Your Love changed me completely... I never been fake with you... I really really love you Pragya... Your love changed me completely... But at the time you went far away from me...  listen to me  Pragya please....

She is Looking at  abhi's  vulgar  and hurted and pained look...    she felt so hurt to see him like this....

Abhi took her hands and  he  keep in his  cheek...

Abhi:   Pragya slap as much as you can... I deserve this for hurting you... But I can't live without you... I want you.. I never fake My Love Pragya For Revenge.... Give me one chance to prove myself to you... These days are hell without you...  I felt  dead once you left me... These month I have been living like a  body without soul.... Give me one chance please please Pragya...

Pragya looks at him .....

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

To be continued...

Next part is the Epilogue...

What will happen next???

Target 80+ votes 🎯

Don't forget to cast your views friends...

By Subagokul ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 107 10
'His' series. It's all about giving love to someone, who is unloved all their life by one or another way. This story is for someone, who have hope of...
569K 20.6K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
53.6K 2.6K 24
Sometimes we can only love them Hopelessly....
411K 12.4K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...