Bad Blood // Micah Bell (Red...

By WhisperingHaze

You betray my trust and you think you can come in here and treat me like I'm... like I'm..." She struggled to... More

Characters and Shoutout
1 - Horseshoe Overlook
2 - Mr Albert Mason
3 - Persuasion
4 - Stagecoach Robbery
4 - Missing Horse
5 - Sulking
6 - Chick Matthews
7 - Hunting
8 - Drunken Words
9 - Chocolate Thief
10 - Saviour
11 - Heavy Rain
12 - Letters
13 - Dread
14 - Guilt
15 - Fingertips
16 - Pinkertons
17 - Clawed
18 - The New Camp
19 - The Mend
20 - By the Dock
21 - The Gunsmith
22 - Truth or Dare
23 - Drowned
24 - Fix
25 - The Doctor
26 - A Short Walk In A Pretty Town
27 - Josiah and the Overprotective Friend
28 - Whispering Kisses
29 - Braithwaite Manor
30 - The Pinkerton's and Sadie's Proposition
31 - Shady Belle
32 - The Day After
33 - Looking For Bronte
34 - Campfire Rants
35 - The Truth
36 - Wet, Wet and more Wet
37 - Visits and Glam
38 - High Society
39 - The Reality of It All
40 - Every Single Way
41 - A Day Out with Jack Marston
42 - Micah's Choice
43 - Seduced
44 - The Broken Relationship
45 - Fishing Gone Wrong
46 - Pained Souls
47 - A New Hope
48 - Darlin'
49 - Molly O'Shea
50 - Pinned
52 - Breaking Stereotypes
53 - The Start of the Downfall
54 - The Great Escape
55 - Gang at Sea
56 - Sinking
57 - New Island, New Look
58 - A Long Day in Guarma
59 - A Friendly Face
60 - Ecstasy
61 - Setting Sail
62 - Back Home
63 - Lakay Shootout
64 - Torn Decisions
65 - Bloodbath
66 - That Once Sweet Soul
67 - No Mercy
68 - The Return of Marston
69 - Cabin in the Woods
70 - The Aftermath
71 - One More Day
72 - The Last Train Heist
The Final Chapter: Part One - Bad Blood
The Final Chapter: Part Two - Bad Blood The End
Epilogue

51 - Naughty Antics

778 39 53
By WhisperingHaze

The following few days, Micah and Natasha's relationship only got stronger. They had both received some questionable looks from around camp when they'd be sat at a table together, laughing or drinking or even when Micah visits her in the evening in her tent, staying until the middle of the night before leaving. Everyone saw it coming, they just didn't except Micah to find someone as tolerable as Natasha. Having said that, Micah's attitude around camp definitely changed. He held his tongue and seemed happier which is a rarity and it was all thanks to Natasha.

She stirred awake in the middle of the night after having a bad dream. Usually, she would just roll over and head back to sleep but there was something about that dream which didn't sit right with her.

She sat up and rubbed her eyes with the palms of her hand and exited her tent. The air was warm so she didn't mind stepping out in just a long shirt. She lit a cigarette and inhaled the smoke, instantly relaxing as the substance travelled into her lungs then out through her nose.

She glances towards tent and frowned to see Micah still up. She looked up to the moon, estimating the time to be around 3am. He rarely did watch at night and due to the bottle in his hand, she could tell her wasn't on watch. In fact, nobody was on watch for that matter. Looks like Dutch didn't care for anyone's safety anymore.

She took one last drag and stepped back into her tent, pulling on some pants before making her way over to Micah. She let her hair fall loosely, not wanting to approach him with bad bed hair but then again, he told her every single day that he finds her to be the most 'beautiful woman he ever laid eyes on.

The comment came first the night that Bronte was killed when they were in the tent together. She was distressed clearly and she ended up telling him what Dutch had said. By the look on Micah's face, he was ready to kill him but knew it would be silly since there was nothing official about their relationship. She carried on to say that she didn't understand why Dutch had chosen a liking to her and that she was just 'dull, boring and plain' which actually annoyed Micah. He definitely did not think she was any of those things and quite the opposite and told her that she was beautiful. Since then, they would lie in each other's cot or sit at the tables around camp where he would whisper sweet nothings to her.

The one thing that she was worried about pursuing Micah was if he would expect sexual favours from her... he did not. In fact, he hadn't even made a pass or comment to her about anything of the sort. She really must've messed him up if he can control his sexual desires... unless he actually didn't find her sexually attractive.

She frowned at the thought, sighing as she put herself down but shrugged off the thought when Micah looked up, noticing Natasha walking over to him.

"What are you doing up?" He questioned her, his voice slightly hoarse as she tried to be as quiet as possible, not wanting to wake up any camp mates.

"Bad dream. Yourself?"

"Couldn't sleep." He shrugged, leaning back on the box he was sat on. Natasha glanced down at his lap, seeing it as a perfect sitting situation so she walked around to his side, and sat her bum on his thighs making him grunt in surprise but his arm instantly found its way around her waist, securing her in place so she was comfortable.

"Want to talk about your dream?" He asked after a few minutes of silence, never really knowing how to deal with women when something's bothering him.

"There's nothing much to say...." She furrowed her brows, glancing down at Micah who didn't once take his eyes off the beauty in his lap, not actually believing she is wasting her time on someone like him. "I didn't see anything... I just heard stuff. Explosions and gunshots."

Micah licked his lower lip, frowning too as he noticed the distant look in her eyes. "We're gonna be alright, you do know that?" He asked, his voice slightly stern. "When we get the money from Blackwater, we're all going to be happy."

"That Blackwater money.... Mac, Jenny, Davey.... All good people who died because of it. Seems like blood money."

"That's a lot of money we left behind, darlin'. We can't give up. Trust Dutch-"

"Do you trust him?" She asked, almost in disbelief at the mention of his name. "He didn't even want us talking to each other and threatened to kick you out the gang."

"And he won't." Micah plays it off coolly although he was unsure himself. "Like I said, we're going to be fine."

The pair of them fell into silence, Natasha leaning against his chest whilst he rubbed small circles in his back, his eyes looking away from her to stare at the lantern on the table, Natasha staring down at her lap.

She knew she wouldn't be able to do stuff like this in the day with Micah, knowing he'd either get too embarrassed or awkward about her sitting on his lap so, if she had to do it at 3am all the time then so be it.

"Micah?" She whispered gently, lowering herself on his lap so her head could rest against his chest more comfortably.

"What?" He asked, twirling the bottle of beer around in his hand, glancing at her for a second.

"Kiss me."

The words fells out her mouth accidentally, she didn't know why she asked him to do it but it wasn't like he was going to refuse.

A smirk grew on his face and he hooked his arm under her more, pulling her closer before trailing his lips from her jaw up to her cheek and then back down to her lips. The kiss itself was soft and full of care but she enjoyed it nonetheless. She instantly melted into him, letting out a discreet moan as his hand travelled up her arm and into her hair as if he was begging her for more.

"I never thought I'd be kissing the Micah Bell the Third..." She grinned against his lips, wrapping her hands around the back of his neck as she pulled away briefly, looking him in his eyes.

"Believe me sweetheart, I didn't expect it either."

She laughed shortly before pulling herself back to his lips, the pair of them enjoying each other's embrace. Their lips moved graciously amongst one another, her heartbeat racing tremendously as a bolt of courage rises through her as she briefly breaks away, altering her seating arrangement by straddling him, her legs on either side of his own, her sex grinding slightly against his crotch. His eyes widened as he watched her and was about to make a comment but she grabbed his cheeks and pulled his lips back to her own slightly swollen ones. Her torso pressing firmly against his own, she could feel his smirk but she quickly wiped it off as she slowly buckled her hips into him for a second and then pulling on his lower lip with his teeth. He was shocked, truthfully, not used to having a woman dominate him so, but, he was kind of embarrassed to admit that he liked the feeling of her being on top so she could take charge. He let out a breathy moan as he felt her push against his erection, his heart beating rapidly against his ribcage.

"W-what are you doing?" He didn't mean to stammer but he did, just shocked at the events that were unfolding in front of him, or, well, on top of him.

"Do you want me to stop?" She asked, clearly anxious if she had pushed too far on the boundaries. After all, they weren't official so she was unsure if this is what he wanted. Which is an odd thing to think about considering it was Micah, known for whoring his way around women. "I've only been with one other guy... properly that is." She said quietly, lowkey referring to her assault by the O'Driscoll's years ago but before that, she did have a lover briefly but nothing good came out of it.

Micah sensed her anxiousness, and he quickly shook his head and shifted slightly, getting more comfortable as he sat straighter, his hands holding onto her waist. "No... I never want you to stop." He muttered in a whisper, leaning forward and placing his lips to her neck. Her eyes instantly fluttered closed as his rough lips dragged themselves against her skin, sucking gently on her sweet spot. She could instantly feel herself getting more and more stimulated from under his touch, her back arching back slightly as she also tilted her head to the side, allowing Micah to have better access.

"What do you want me to do, baby girl?" He breathed against her neck, chuckling as he felt her react to either his breath or the caring name he gave her.

"I want you to touch me. I want you to feel how you exactly make me feel." She took a hold of his hand, slowly pulling it down towards her heat as she spoke, indicating what she wanted from him.

Her forwardness spurred him on as his hand travelled over her thighs and slowly rubbing his digits against the material of her jeans, exactly where her sweetest spot will be.

She let out a small squeak at his touch, the pressure he had against her being exactly what she wanted and needed.

He moved his lips back to hers, feeling her mouth slightly open for access. He started slowly, licking her lower lip with his tongue whilst remaining to rub her in all the right ways, swirling his tongue gently against hers. She tasted sweet, just how he thought she would. There was a small hint of tobacco but then somehow, also the sweet taste of fruit. To Natasha, he smelt and tasted of pure intoxicants which made her smirk slightly, thinking to herself about how she could get drunk off Micah's kisses.

His erection pressed hard against her core from under his jeans, making him grunt uncomfortably. She pulled away from him, wondering what it was making him uncomfortable until she looked down, instantly blushing to see his long and surprisingly thick length pressing against his beige coloured pants. She thought that the light of the lantern was altering the shadow but she slowly traced her fingers along the fabric where his prominent bulge was and was instantly overjoyed at the fact that the lamp was making no adjustments to his size. "Wow..."

She instantly blushed as the words came out of her mouth, knowing it probably wasn't the smoothest things for her to have said whilst she admired his crotch but it made him grin anyway, glad and relieved that she thought he was worthy enough for her.

"Do you want to go somewhere more private?" Micah said with a playful smirk, looking to his side to see the gang members not sleeping too far from where they were.

She nodded her cheeks remaining a light pink colour but she let out a small laugh as his hands hooked under her thighs, lifting her from his lap before carrying her in the direction of his tent. As she did, she saw the perfect opportunity to bring her lips to his neck, copying the same technique he did to her. Her soft lips grazed along his neck, his breath hitching and his body tensing under her touch. "You really are somethin' aint ya?" He grinned like a wild animal, holding her upright as they neared closer to his tent.

"I try." She shrugged teasingly but the pair of them froze in their spots as they heard some rustling from the trees ahead of them. Acting quick, he carried her towards a large tree, placing her down gently as he placed his arms on either side of her head, looking around curiously until he spots Sean and Lenny emerge, each carrying a repeater. They were clearly on guard duty, Natasha instantly feeling foolish for thinking that nobody would be on guard.

Behind the tree and in the shadows, the pair of them were perfectly hidden.

Annoyingly, Lenny and Sean stopped near where they are, both having a laugh and small talk with one another.

"God dammit." Micah snarled quietly, looking down to the woman who was trapped between his arms. "I don't think they're moving anytime soon either..." He sighed miserably, wanting nothing more to touch her, kiss her, smell her, love her and taste her.

Natasha looked to the side, seeing the shadows of Sean and Lenny amongst the ground. She licked her lower lip until a wild thought occurred to her, something risky and something totally not her.

"They don't have to... and neither do we."

Micah snapped his gaze to Natasha, unsure what she was talking about but he feels his lungs deflate of oxygen as her hand grasped his crotch, his knees almost buckling underneath him as she massaged his length, nothing but a mischievous smile on her face.

"Natasha..." He warned her sternly, his voice barely above a whisper as his eyes closed shut, letting the magic of her hand rub against him. His breathing became slightly erratic as her hand moved to his gun belt, detaching it from his body and gently placing it on the floor without making any sudden movements.

"Scared, Bell?" She smirked, watching him in arousal as she had him wrapped around her little finger as she slowly undid the button to his pants, loosening from his body.

"No." He said through gritted teeth, apprehensive of her actions and the thought of them being caught by one of the biggest loudmouths in camp, Sean, with his pants around his ankles.

"Seeing as you can't possibly... oh, I don't know, taste me?" Her words were hushed, each word that poured out of her mouth making Micah nothing but provoked as her finger delicately run against a large vein on the side of his cock, his whole body twitching as he suppressed making any kind of noise.

"I don't see how I can't just, taste you?" Her eyes stared into his, placing a single kiss to his lips before she took a firm grip against his shaft, her hand wrapping around only half of his length before slowly pumping on it.

She hid her nerves well under her enticing facial expressions, not seeming at all nervous about the fact she was currently pleasuring Micah Bell whilst two of her friends stood idly by. She loved it at the same time however. She loved seeing Micah squirm under her touch, watching his lips tremble to moan out her name or any cuss word that might get them caught. She loved thrills and she loved danger, everyone knew that but now Micah can add this to the list of the most outlandish things she's ever done... even if he was completely amazed by her techniques and actions.

She slumped back against the tree before slowly lowering herself down until her head came into height of his length. She gazed at it, completely stunned by the sight of his throbbing cock which was making her incredibly soaked underneath but she didn't care about her in that moment of time, she just wanted to please Micah.

With her thumb, she stroked the tip making him hiss slightly as it stung, his precum sticking to her finger slightly. She looked up to him with innocent eyes and she was more than amused to see that Micah couldn't even look at her. He leaned his arm against the tree, his forehead resting against that as his eyes closed, his other hand reaching up to his mouth to suppress any noise from escaping.

"You're so big." She complimented him, adding extra danger to the wind as Lenny and Sean shifted around, laughs and jokes being shared between the two whilst Micah and Natasha did the unthinkable barely three metres away from them. He nodded his head quickly, as if to say thank you for her compliment but the more her hand started to pump against him, the heavier breathed he became.

She lifted his cock up with her hand before taking her flat tongue against the base of his rock-hard shaft, slowly dragging her wet tongue against him until she reached the tip where she put half of his length in her mouth, her tongue wrapping around it slightly as she started to bob her head back and forth, using both her tongue and wrist to give him complete satisfaction.

Micah kept his loud moan which wanted to roar out of his chest inside, his eyes flickering open to finally see the work Natasha was doing on him. His hand shakily moved down to the back of her head, running his fingers through her hair.

She quickly pulled back, trying to refrain from gasping for air as his long cock pulls out of her small mouth, the tip having hit the back of her throat. She stopped, listened and smirked to hear that Lenny and Sean had called it a night and walked more towards camp which was a good distance away from they were.

"Thank fuck." He grunted as she gripped firmly on the back of her hair, pushing his long, veiny and thick member down her throat, her eyes watering as it made her gag but she enjoyed it too much to stop.

Micah let out a moan that he had stifled for so long, his hips thrusting in and out of her mouth not too quickly but not too slow either.

"You like that, huh? My sweet darlin'?" He moaned to her softly, as she sucked slightly hard on him making his knees shake as he started to near his end.

She didn't respond, too busy on the task at hand as she felt his body stiffen, ready to unload inside her perfect little mouth.

"Fuck, I-I'm going to cum, baby." He closed his eyes tightly, the grip in her hair tightening as he felt his balls empty inside her mouth, his hot cum trickling down her throat and some slightly from the corner of her plump lips.

She pulled away, wiping the reside away with the back of her hand before she stood back up, her face as red as a beetroot.

Micah collected himself, reaching down and pulling his pants back up, attaching his gun belt back to his waist.

"W-was I okay?"

Micah kept his gaze on his gun belt as he altered the straps, her words sweetly innocent and pure which was a huge contrast to the actions she just done. Micah didn't realise she could be so... dirty? He bloody loved it though.

"More than okay." He chuckled, finally looking up to her, his eyes fully dilated as he looked at her in wonder.

Natasha nodded her head shyly and stepped to the side, patting the tree awkwardly. "I-I should go to bed... I'll see you tomorrow?"

Mica frowned slightly at her sudden change in tone, almost afraid that it was he who had done something wrong. Before she could turn her back on him, he gently reached out and grabbed her forearm, spinning her back to him.

"Are you alright? Was I too much? Did I hurt ya? If I did I'll never forgive my-"

"Micah stop." She giggles softly, her heart warming up at his quick concern for her. "I'm just... It's not something I've done before. Nothing that, sexual anyway." She was embarrassed at her bold actions but Micah didn't seem to care. He was apprehensive at first but he easily relaxed. He wouldn't tell her this, but, that was the best blowjob he had ever received and he had received many. Her tongue was gentle yet firm, her wrist actions were soft but powerful... she was just incredible and he was incredibly lucky.

"You were perfect... but you're right, you should get some sleep and you will most definitely see me tomorrow." He said, rubbing her right arm gently, his touch kind and soft. "Besides, I got to treat you next." He winked at her, hearing her breath hitch in her throat but he leaned forward and kissed her forehead before proceeding back to his tent.

As he walked away, Natasha stood where she was with the wildest smile on her face. "I can't believe I just did that." She breathed to herself, closing her eyes as she bit her lip, already thinking about his reactions to her. He seemed to have enjoyed it and that's all she cared about.

Her eyelids got heavy so she did as she told herself and walked to her tent, sliding off her pants and laying back down on her cot when nothing but fantasies and alluring thoughts crept into her mind and forced her to sleep.

A/N so, lol, this is probably the longest smut I have ever written.... I've only wrote smut twice in my life so this was the 3rd and hopefully 3rd times a charm because I don't know if this was good? Awkward? I don't know... I'm drunk on gin because Christmas lol. I love u allllll and merry Christmas <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 2.9K 78
Slow-burn romance between Reader and Dutch, taking place during the events of RDR2. Hope you enjoy :) Warnings: - 18+ - Violent themes - Contains smu...
128K 4.1K 51
You own a saloon in a town you wish to leave for good. One day, a group of outlaws decides to settle nearby. You decide to use them to your advantage...
23.4K 414 30
-* "Now that things have spiraled out of my control, I don't know if what I'm choosing is the correct path...but tsk, who am I trying to kid? I knew...
13.4K 463 21
Elizabeth Forcier is the daughter of a wealthy man in Blackwater. During a social event, she meets Micah Bell and ends up offering an opportunity to...