MANAN - MILLION DOLLAR ROMANC...

By Xprincesworld25x

[EXTRACT]: Nandini was devastated after her dear efforts to make her company one of the top is wasted. She w... More

𝐇𝐈𝐌 & 𝐈
𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐔𝐋
NIGHTMARES
REMEMBER THE GAME PLAN
ASAP
DILEMMA
BLOOMING FRIENDSHIP

𝐀 𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒

9.6K 233 25
By Xprincesworld25x

Manan - million dollar romance is started with lie

I changed it, thr concept is same the writers are sane the story is same but thus time it would be without mistakes and error

Thnk you.

Hello lovely readers,writers and both
How are u all

Please do inline comments🙏🙏🙏

Hurry up guys follow,vote and comments.

To get more intresting story's of manan lk this.

Introducing

Main female character -

Nandini Murthy

Main male character

manik Malhotra

Her best friends are;

Navya Naveli

Cabir Dhawan

His father - Ronit roy aka raj Malhotra

Mother - Kishwar Merchant aka Nyonika malhotra

His(ace) fiancee kissan Barreto aka alya

♡ᴗ♡ᴗ♡ᴗ♡ᴗ♡ᴗ♡ᴗ♡

Nandini Murthy :

Nandini walked into the office, feeling crushed by the way things were going. She had spent the last two years of her life in making sure that her fashion company gets to the top and at the moment everything was going down the drain.

"Madam you have a call from Mr Hudson." Her assistant, Anita, followed from behind her.

"Mr Hudson? Our biggest investor?" She asked to be sure she heard properly.

"Yes ma'am. He said it's urgent he talked to you."

"Send the call in." She said, sending Anita out of her office.

It didn't take long before her office line began ringing. She took in a deep breath to calm her nerves before taking the call.

"Hello Mr Hudson. How are you doing today?" She said, trying to sound as happy as possible.

"I'm doing okay. Look I have bad news for you." He said casually like it didn't even matter if his news crushed her.

"And what would that be?" She sounds defeated at this point. Everyone who had been investing in her company had pulled off and he was the last one left.

"I'm pulling out. I'm truly sorry about this but it is simply business. It was great working with Simply but it's obvious that The Bella got the fashion market now." He said, still sounding so bored and it made Nandini wonder if he truly was human.

"I see. It's going to be a huge loss for me." Nandini mumbled but still decided not to give up yet. "Could you please reconsider this? It's a shame to say this but you're the last person giving this company hope."

He stayed quiet for a while before speaking up. "I've already started investing in The Bella. The deal is done Miss Nandini . Now I have to get back to work so this is goodbye."

With a loud sigh, she gave up. "Sorry things turned out this way sir. Goodbye."

Nandini hung up before the tears started rolling down her cheeks. This was her dream and slowly, she was losing everything- if there was anything left to lose. This was the final hope the Simply fashion company had and now there was absolutely nothing left.

She stood up and walked out of her office but stopped in the general hallway upstairs and called for everyone's attention. In no time, her staff had started to gather round, looking up to hear what the boss wanted to say. If only they knew that she didn't feel like the boss anymore.

She swallowed hard before speaking up. "Simply closes down permanently in a week. You are all expected to keep coming to work till then in case anything good finally happens to us."

She expected the small crowd to start chattering amongst themselves but they were awfully quiet so she continued. "The end of that one week marks the end of the month and you will receive your salaries as usual but after that, might be the end of it all."

"I'm so sorry ma'am." Anita, her assistant said from beside her.

"I'm sorry too." Nandini whispered back but then turned to the crowd to keep talking. "I truly am sorry with the way things turned out but I want everyone here to know that you are all the best any fashion company would want. I am grateful for the work and dedication. Thank you all so much. You're dismissed."

With that, the crowd dispersed and she left the building, leaving Anita in charge. She needed space and time to think and sulk but most importantly, she needed to pick herself up again. But she couldn't think of any way to do that so once she had gotten to her car, she decided to faceTime her best friends.

"Hey girl. Are you okay?" Navya , one out of two best friends, said.

"Ya you look like shit." cabir , the second, commented.

"Thanks cabir . You don't look too bad yourself." Nandini sarcastically replied and he laughed.

"But seriously, what's wrong? Is it still your company?" Navya asked with a sad look plastered on her face.

"Yeah. I just lost the last investor so I can't run it anymore. I'm closing it down in a week." Nandini said, heaving a heavy sigh.

"What! A week?" cabir exclaims. "That bad?"

Nandini nods and the conversation quiets down, leaving a very sad silence before cabir spoke again.

"Don't worry. We might not have the kind of money to invest but we're here for you. I hope you know that we are proud of you for even getting as far as you got." His words made Nandini smile a bit and he grinned in response.

"Yeah. Whatever happens now, we will make sure that you're okay. You need to rest anyways." Navya stated and cabir shrugged, agreeing to it.

"I'll head home now but I would like to make a quick stop at my therapist's office. I have an appointment with her today." Nandini said and after moments of saying goodbyes and I love you, they hung up.

She started the car and drove down to her therapist's office which took her about thirty minutes to get to. With hopes that her therapist will be able to calm her down and advise her on what to do, she knocked on the door and slowly made her way in after a response was heard.

"Hey good afternoon Nandini . Welcome." Mrs Smith said with one of the brightest smiles she'd ever seen. She wondered if she too would be able to smile like this soon enough.

"Good afternoon Mrs Smith. How are you?" She replied and took a seat.

"I'm doing fine. How about you?" Mrs Smith said without a hint of worry in her tone.

"I'm doing terrible actually." Nandini sighed for the hundredth time today.

"Let's talk about it. Tell me what's bothering you." Mrs Smith said and Nandini spills everything that has happened to her.

"Wow a lot sure has happened since the last time you were here." Mrs Smith stated and removed her glasses and carefully placed them on her table.

"What do I do?" Nandini asked desperately.

"I definitely don't know what you should do Miss Nandini ." Mrs Smith shook her head and brought out a paper from a nearby side desk.

"I guess it's time to give up." Nandini felt so dejected at that moment. She slowly picked her bag up and dropped it on her legs in an attempt to ready herself for leaving.

"That's not what I am saying. I can't tell you what to do because I honestly don't know. But you can come to my business management class on Friday. It starts by 4pm." Mrs Smith smiled once again as she handed over the piece of paper to Nandini who took it and stared at it.

"A business management class huh? Sounds good to me."

Authors note: All rights are reserved. Copyright of Xprincesworld25x . This story was created from my ideas and my imagination. This story cannot be used in any way, shape, or form. Any resemblance to real events or locations are coincidental. Enjoy Reading.

How was it guys as its a first chapter I knw I must have made a lot of mistake

Please bare me for that.

And keep supporting

Don't forget inline. Comment..

Thnk. U

Love. Nikki.

Precap-you all think what can happen

Hope you answer them

1)are you liking the story

2)what you think about this plot

3)Are you excited for future chapters

Do give your review on above

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

*:;;;;;:*★*:;;;;;:*★*:;;;;;:*★*:;;;;;:*★*:;;;;;:*★*:;;;;;:*★*:;;;;;:*★*:;;;;;:*★*

Love you all

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 10.4K 36
💚 It starts after Talent Hunt where Manik was asked to choose between Fab 5 and Nandini All this story original updates are on Wattpad so I would r...
1.1M 109K 65
****Can be read as a general fiction. If you want an arrange marriage tale with humor, emotions and love, hop in right away**** Love is supposed to b...
92.1K 2.7K 14
| WARNING | MATURE CONTENT & DARK NOVEL 17 year old Nandini is a normal girl, she's simple, caring and definitely not out of the ordinary. Well unti...
475K 21.7K 52
The journey of a girl called Nandini who don't have any surname or identity of her own. When she wants to take a step for herself she got an helping...