FLIGHT AND FLY | l.mh + h.js

By hwngmins

jisung isn't catching flights, he's catching feelings. started: 191226-3:34AM ended: DISCONTINUED. to anyone... More

1. jisung
2. jisung
3. minho
4. minho
5. jisung
6. jisung
7. minho
8. minho
9. minho
10. jisung
11. jisung
12. minho
13. minho
14. jisung
15. minho
16. jisung
17. minho
18. minho
19. jisung
20. minho
22. jisung
23. minho
24. minho
25. jisung
26. minho
27. minho
28. minho
29. jisung
30. minho
31. minho
32. minho
33. jisung
34. jisung
35. jisung
36. minho
37. minho
38. jisung
39. jisung
about the woojin matter. (pics added for references)
readers pick by replying pls !

21. minho

1.5K 101 20
By hwngmins

when we enter the tuxedo shop, a lady in uniform escorts us to a separate room from the rest.

she brings chan and woojin to look at the groom's tuxedos.

changbin, jisung and i browse the normal ones. they look nice enough to pass off as best man tuxedos.

changbin is flipping through the all black suits and jisung is looking back and forth between black and white suits.

i go to changbin. it wouldn't hurt getting to know him better if we're housemates.

i stand beside him and eye all the clothes he has piled up on his arm.

"you must really like the colour black."

he turns around and raises an eyebrow.

"and you must really like my dumb best friend."

i blink.

is he talking about jisung?

if he is, then i can't deny that accusation.

"i can sense that he likes you too. a little bit too much for my liking."

"why do you say that?"

"jisung is a gullible person. he's also very forgiving. he isn't experienced in relationships at all. i need time to trust that you won't break his heart in the end."

jisung hasn't dated before? he acts like he did though.

now i want to protect his heart even more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 601 27
One of my cuter books I've written (✅) "Why do you love him so much?" -some rando "Why wouldn't I? Have you seen him he's amazing, amazing for me...
60.7K 2.7K 90
Changbin doesn't know what to do with himself. How to cope. How to talk about his feelings. And when his crush slowly started coming closer to him, h...
1K 42 7
Where hopeless romantic Han Jisung meets the freshly-moved to campus Lee Minho on Monday and he's already in love with him on Friday. • minsung • s...
429K 12.5K 79
I know what you came here for: • Yes, there's heavy smut • Minsung are the main ship • Contains side ships Please don't bully me, I'll cry It's Lee...