Yagura X Oc -I Will Change Th...

By risepurple

Akane Uzumaki is naruto's twin sister and also the Kyuubi's second jinchuuriki. She also possesses a strange... More

Part 1
Part 2
part 3
Part 4
part 5
part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
part 11
Happy new year!
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
discontinue
part 16
1k special oneshot
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Police brutality #blacklivesmatter
part 23
ImPOrTAnT A/N
short scrabble
part 24
part 25
why i haven't been updating
part 26
Happy birthday special
Part 27
Part 28
6k special

Christmas special

449 8 0
By risepurple

Akane's pov
It was Christmas and I was spending it together with team 7 and yagura, we decided to play secret Santa and I just so happened to have yagura. The problem was that he seemed to not be interested in anything, I mean what do you get someone that seemingly has everything. I decided to get him a green scarf, yes he already had one but it wasn't the same as the one I saw in the bijuu mindscape. So I got one that looks exactly the same but was definitely softer and more comfortable.

In the evening we all sat down on the sofa near the fireplace. Sasuke gave sakura a sakura charmed necklace, she slightly blushed and thanked him. Sakura gave Naruto a new jumpsuit which he loved unlike the others it was mostly black than orange, naruto then gave Sasuke a brand new katana it had a black and purple sheath and it was designed to go perfectly with lightning style users. Since they gave presents to each other that means that Yagura-sama has me.

I wonder what he got me, I guess I'll find out soon.  'Merry Christmas Yagura-sama, here you go' I gave him the wrapped gift and he took it. He unwrapped it skilfully and once he saw it gave a sincere smile. 'I love it, thank you Akane ' I nodded and muttered a quick 'you're welcome'.

'Here' he gave me a box, it was beautiful: it was white with gold flower patterns. I opened it and saw a ring,'I never really had the chance to ask you so will you be my light and marry me' he asked and got on one knee taking the ring. 'O-of course I will because I love you yagura!' I said with love and he placed the ring on my finger, we kissed.
'Merry Christmas everyone!' Sakura yelled.

A/n
Made something quick for Christmas, this isn't canon. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE🎄 aaaand...

THANKS FOR READING THIS CHAPTER 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 116 15
Naruto and Sasuke grow up as close brothers under one adoptive mother. Life isn't so bad after all...until Mother is taken. Family love/(maybe someth...
395K 9.5K 30
Naruko Uzumaki is Naruto's sister. She is only a few minutes older than him, she had no idea she had a brother up until now. Now, escaping the tormen...
61.9K 1.6K 27
Sequel to Naruto: the Fool's Sister Aika Uzumaki is Naruto's twin "little sister". Naruto finally returns home from his long training journey, he was...
317K 8.3K 100
The greatest beauty of the village was also the monster of the village,with the Nine tails powers inside of her. With a twin brother of the same curs...