Just Like Before [Pinocchio]

By Hystericallyana

Rated #1 in LeeJongSuk :) Seo Y/n. The little sister of Seo Beomju and an ex-classmate of Choi Dal Po. After... More

°ᴾᴿᴼᴸᴼᴳᵁᴱ°
°ᴬᴸᴸ ᴮᴮᴬᴺᴳ°
°ᴺᴬᵀᴵᴼᴺᴬᴸ ᶠᴼᴿᴱᴺˢᴵᶜ ˢᴱᴿᵛᴵᶜᴱ°
°ᶠᴼᵁᴿᵀᵞ-ᴼᴺᴱ ᵞᴱᴬᴿ ᴼᴸᴰ ᴹᴬᴺ°
°ˢᴴᴿᴱᴰᴰᴱᴰ ᴾᴬᴾᴱᴿ°
°ᶜᴴᴵᴱᶠ ᴿᴵᴳᴵᴰ°
°ᴹᴬ ᵂᴬ ᴿᴵ°
°ᴮᴱᵀᴿᴬᵞᴱᴸ°
°ᴴᴬᴺ ᴿᴵᵛᴱᴿ ˢᵀᴬᵀᴵᴼᴺ°
°ᶜᴴᴬᴱᴮᴼᴸ°
°ᶜᴸᴼˢᴱᴿ ᵀᴴAᴺ ᴱᵛᴱᴿ°
°ᴬᴶᵁᴹᴹᴬ°
°ᶜᶜᵀᵛ°
°ᴹᴵˢᵀᴬᴷᴱ°
°ᴬᴱᴳᵞᴼ°
°ᴾᴬᴺᴵᶜᴷ ᴬᵀᵀᴬᶜᴷ°
°ᵀᴴᴬᴺᴷ ᵞᴼᵁ°
°ʷʰᵃᵗ ᶜᵃˡˡ ˡᵒᵍ?°
°ʷᵃʳᵐᵗʰ°
°ᶜʰⁱᶜᵏᵉⁿᵖᵒˣ°
°ᵈᵒᵍ ᵖᵒᵒᵖ°
°ᵍᵉᵗ ᵃˡᵒⁿᵍ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ°
°ᶜᵒⁿᵍʳᵃᵗᵘˡᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿˢ°
°ⁱᶜʸ ʳᵒᵃᵈ°
°ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵃ ᶜᵃˢᵉ°
°ᵍⁱ ʲᵃᵉ ᵐʸᵉᵒⁿᵍ°
°ᵇˡᵃᶜᵏ ᵇᵒˣ°
°ᵍⁱ ʰᵒ ˢᵃⁿᵍ°
°13 ʸᵉᵃʳˢ ᵃᵍᵒ°
°ᵗʰᵉ ˢⁿᵉᵃᵏᵉʳ°
°ᵍⁱ ʰᵃ ᵐʸᵉᵒⁿᵍ°
°ᵇᵘˢᵗᵉᵈ ᵉˡᵉᵛᵃᵗᵒʳ°
°ᵃʰⁿ ᶜʰᵃⁿ ˢᵒᵒ'ˢ ˢᵘˢᵖⁱᶜⁱᵒⁿ°
°ᵗʰᵉ ᶠⁱʳᵉʷᵒʳᵏ ᵖʳᵒᵐⁱˢᵉ°
°ᵗʰᵉ ᵈᵉⁿᵒᵘᵉᵐᵉⁿᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇʳᵒᵗʰᵉʳˢ°
°ᵍⁱ ʲᵃᵉ ᵐʸᵉᵒⁿᵍ'ˢ ᶜᵃˢᵉ°
°ᵃ ᶠᵘⁿᵉʳᵃˡ & ᵒˡᵈ ᵐᵉᵐᵒʳⁱᵉˢ°
°ʳᵉᵈ ᵗᵉⁿᵗ°

°ʳᵉᵖᵒʳᵗᵉʳˢ ᵃʳᵉ ʰᵒʳʳⁱᵇˡᵉ°

358 16 2
By Hystericallyana

The truck finally arrived at the broadcasting studio, YGN. The head reporter got out of it firstly whilst holding a camera. The driver got out of the vehicle as well and opened the back of the truck ;; wanting to find something.

"I told you it's fine." Dal Po spoke as he sat aside you.

"Ya, you nearly fell down because that old lady said wrong places that were so said 'icy'." You scoff, crossing your arms.

"It would have been a hit. Choi Dal Po, YGN reporter falls down on icy road." He spoke whilst making a big handgesture. You roll your eyes.

"Yeah, followed by : YGN reporter, Choi Dal Po in hospital because of stupid old lady." You huff, Dal Po chuckled. He found your worriedness adorable but knew he could also cause a fight if he kept on pushing it further.

"Ya, rookies. Are you two coming or not?" Im Jae Hwan spoke with her loud voice, waiting for you to get out of the vehicle. You point to the door with your head, telling Dal Po to get out since he was sitting closely against the door.

Dal Po nodded his head and got out of it first, he gently streched his upper body followed by a shiver since it was pretty cold. You gently get out of the car, placing your feet on the nearly faded snow.

That's when... you stumbled over your own feet. You fall down through your knees as the cold, wet snow was already melting into your pants. A soft hiss escaped from your lips as you knew that your enkle will be soar for a few days t'ill weeks.

"Ya-" Dal Po went on his knees to help you up, "gwenchana? (U okay?)" He questioned as he tried helping you up. You start wiping the dirt off your clothes, a soft thanks leaving your mouth.

"Let's go." You speak as you started to walk further, being embarassed which caused you to nearly fall again.

19.38pm...

You were putting up some finishing touches on your news subject about the icy roads since Dal Po already left to spend some time with his cousin.

You were sitting down at a round, chestnut wooden table with a dark blue sphere seat. A few bundles nor documents were being spreaded over the table.

"Why is there so much to be said about a stupid icy road, aish-" you ruffle your hair before writing some things down.

"Seo Y/n!" You hear someone calling behind you.

"Oh?" You turn your head and see the captian standing at the door of his office. "Yes?" You ask as you get up. He gave you a small handgesture to follow him to his office.

You swallow lightly and start packing all your stuff before walking up to his office.

Once you walked in he gave you a sign to sit down, so you did as he spoke, placing your backpack aside the seat.

"You're working on the icy road subject, right?" He questioned, you replied with a small but clear yes.

"And what was that other subject?" He asked, you frown and slightly started thinking.

Another subject? We weren't allowed to have any other? Did Dal Po had a secret subject he didn't tell me about?

Flashback.

"Moon Deok Soo tonghwa naeyeogseo? (Moon Deok Soo call log?)" Dal Po spoke as he looked up at the call log Ahn Chan Soo was holding up highly above his head. You freeze, hearing his voice again.

"Choi Dal Po? You descided to return again?" Ahn Chan Soo questioned with a worried tone.

Present

You smile as your captain sat down on the table, waiting for you to respond. "The Moon Deok Soo case." You mumble to yourself.

"What?"

"Moon Deok Soo." You speak again with a bright smile.

"The case about the fire?"

"Mhm, Dal Po and I were going through his calls-" your smile dissepears again, "B-but.. we didn't find anything, yet." He raised his eyebrow a little.

"How far are you in that case?"

"Well, we know that he.. was accused guilty for starting a fire and that he called a few other people that might be one of the next victims." You spoke a little bit unsure since Dal Po had all the information about this case. He said that you shouldn't be bothered and find some small cases.

Cap. placed his fingers onto his chin and gently stroke it, thinking about something. You blink your e/c eyes a little bit dumbfounded.

"What if I tell you.. that if you elaborate this case that you'll might earn your place back as captain."

"Really!?" He nodded his head.

"This case might be leading us somewhere about a certain problem that happened 10 years agoㅡ if we fix this before the police does.."

"We might get a reward?" He nodded his head again. You smile brightly.

"I will work hard for this case and earn my place again, thank you for this oppertunity!" You stand up and take your bags, bowing with excitement before running out.

Cap. crossed his arms and watched you leaving with a small but proud smile placed on his face.

You immediatly take your phone to call your brother and tell him about the news as you get into the elevator.

"Pick up, pick up, pick up~" you mumble as the elevator went to ground floor. You started walking outside the broadcasting station as you see Dal Po standing at the end of the road.

"The person you are trying to reach isn't available, try again later." You sigh out loud and try again as you see Dal Po talking to a random guy.

The unknown male was wearing a dark blue cap, along with a semi-long blue winter jacket. His pants with kaki-brown and his shoes were black.

"Who's that?" You question as your phone kept on dailing.

Dal Po's facial expression was full of concern which caused you to frown. It didn't take long before the unknown make took a step closer to Dal Po.

"Dongsaengie annyeong! (Hi, little sister!)" You hear Beom Jo speaking through the phone.

"Ya, Beom Jo. You really need to answer your phone much quicker."

"Yeahh.. I know. I was looking for Dal Po. In Ha was trying to look for him. She even called that scumbag but he didn't pick up." You listen halfway to your brother as the unindentified male was taking another step. This time Dal Po took one step back.

"What's he trying? Are they in a fight?" You speak to yourself, keeping an eye on them.

"I don't know what he's trying. In Ha also said they weren't in a fight. He just ditched her probably for that girl. What was it again? Ehm... Yoon Yoo Rae?" The male took another step closer, he looked without any emotion yet Dal Po had a small smile on his face as if he was trying to explain something.

"Oppa, najunge dasi jeonhwa. (Older brother, I will call you back later.)" You speak before pulling away your phone from your ear.

"Oppa? You're not saying hyung anymore? Or Beom Jo? You've got resp-" you look down at your phone and hang up. When you look up again at the scene you see Dal Po being pushed against a nearby tree.

"NEVER CALL ME HYUNG AGAIN! DON'T EVER COME NEAR ME!" You hear the male calling, causing you to freeze a little.

Hyung? Never come near me?

"GIJANEUN DA GGEUMJJIG HAGO! (REPORTERS ARE HORRIBLE!)" The male yelled again.

"They're disguisting." He finished with a normal tone. Dal Po looked with full fear in his eyes but there was something else.. as if he was being backstabbed.

The male descided to let Dal Po's collar go before walking off. He got into his blue big truck again and drove off, leaving Dal Po alone in shock.

You start running up to him as your heart was pouding full off concern. His back was facing you and his head was low. You stopped behind him and reached your hand out at his shoulder.

"D-Dal Po.." you speak with a soft tone as you stand beside him. You just saw a small tear rolling down his right cheek as he rubbed his eyes.

"Are you okay?" You ask once again but he didn't reply. Instead, he just descided to walk off. You turn your head and watch him leave. He was walking back to the broadcasting station.

"Dal Po!"

"Dal Po ya!"

"Ya!"

No responce was heard.. only the cold wind that was flewing by along with people that were talking and passing you by, along with cars..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.8K 4.6K 64
"I killed them. I did. I'm saying it by myself..." "No. I don't believe you." He says with a deep voice that was still somehow calm. "You don't know...
17K 418 40
After getting a call from his sister that made his heart drop, college student, Yang Jungwon, goes to his house immediately He finds his parents mur...
32.8K 1.8K 53
Lee Jihyun goes on the typical mission for an agent like her: finding secret information on criminals- In this case, a gang. Everything goes smoothly...
1.8K 73 14
"like ur view?" she lift up her eyebrow. "like yours?" I said with a slight smirk. a story in which the new boy meets the school's popular girl. he...